2014高考录取分数
2014高考真题答案
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 巨人学校 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号你现在的位置 : &
高中英语完形填空相关文章推荐
高中英语完形填空栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动英语——完形填空While Tom and Mary were on holiday at the seaside,they enjoyed ___1___ the seagulls.They ___2__ a lot about these birds.They often come close to you when you are eating someting.If you ___3___pieces of bread to them,they at on_百度作业帮
英语——完形填空While Tom and Mary were on holiday at the seaside,they enjoyed ___1___ the seagulls.They ___2__ a lot about these birds.They often come close to you when you are eating someting.If you ___3___pieces of bread to them,they at on
英语——完形填空While Tom and Mary were on holiday at the seaside,they enjoyed ___1___ the seagulls.They ___2__ a lot about these birds.They often come close to you when you are eating someting.If you ___3___pieces of bread to them,they at once snatch it up.Seagulls swim well,but they do not often dive for fish.They are also good at ___4___with their wings.When a seagull is in the sky,he puts his legs ____5___ his body.Tom often watched them ___6___ to the ground because he liked the way they ____7____ the air with their wings and brought down their feet before they ____8____ the ground.Mary liked to see them gliding over the ___9___as they often do,without moving their ____10___.But she said she did not like the noise they made.1.A.catching B.shooting C.watching D.playing2.A.understood B.learned C.studied D.thought3.A.throw B.take C.send D.think4.A.swimming B.flying C.running D.rising5.A.under B.about C.on D.ine B.to come C.go D.to go7.A.held B.beat C.put D.kept8.A.hit B.arrived C.got D.touched 9.A.water B.beach C.sky D.ground10.A.eyes B.feet C.legs D.wings
题解与分析:这是一篇记叙文,文章通过Tom和Mary对海鸥的观察介绍了它的部分生活习性.1.C.catch的意思是“抓住”,shoot的意思是“射击”,watch的意思是“观察”,play是“玩”的意思.根据它们的不同意思可知这里用watch最佳.意思是他们在海边观察海鸥.2.B.通过观察,他们肯定是学到了许多关于海鸥的知识,所以这里用learn比较合理.3.A.take 的意思是“带走”,send表示“送”,think则是“思考”,throw 表示“投掷’.这句话是说如果你向海鸥投掷一块面包,它会马上抓住它的.因此这里用throw最佳.4.B.海鸥用翅膀肯定是在飞翔,因此这里可用flying一词.5.A.海鸥在飞翔时是会把腿放在身体下面的,选under即可.6.A.watch后面加不带to 的不定式做宾语补足语.Come和go分别表示“来”和“去”,这里用come表示来到地面上.7.B.hold 的意思是“容纳”,put 是“放置”的意思,keep表示“保持”,beat的意思是“拍打”.海鸥是用翅膀拍打空气的,因此用beat最佳.8.D.海鸥在着地时,它的脚肯定是要从身体上放下来的.hit的意思是“打”;arrive的意思是“到达”,它是不及物动词,带宾语时加上介词at或in;get也是“到达”的意思,它也是不及物动词,带宾语时加上介词to;touch的意思是“接触”,可以直接带宾语.因此这里用touch即可.9.A.海鸥在滑翔时一定是在水面上.10.D.在滑翔时,海鸥的翅膀是保持不动的.[考研英语]历年考研英语完形填空2011 完型填空
使用人:李永基Ancient Greek phi..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[考研英语]历年考研英语完形填空
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初中英语完形填空解题之我见
您当前的位置: &
初中英语完形填空解题之我见
点击次:1449
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 发表时间: 8:36:13
&&&&& 完形填空是单项选择的升华,单项选择要求是所选答案只满足这个句子语法意义和逻辑意义即可;而是完形填空,选定的答案不但满足所在句子的需要,更主要的是要满足整篇文章的需要,所以,在做完形填空时,一定要在第一时间弄清文章的中心思想;然后猎取有用的信息选择答案;第三,看一看所选答案是否与文章的中心冲突;最后检查确定正确答案。
1. 快全文,抓住中心思想
英语文章的中心思想一般就是文章的第一句话,如果第一句话是否定的,那么重心在第二句话。看情况而定。关于阅读文章怎样抓中心,我们在“阅读理解”栏目中已经详细讲解,请参考“阅读理解答题技巧”。
2. 猎取有用的信息
完形填空所用的短文一般不给标题,但短文的主题句,往往在每段文章的首句,有时也出现在文章的中间或结束处。主题句提供全篇的性质、大意等,这是深入了解全文的“窗口”,抓住这些有用的信息,从该句的时态、语气用英国人的逻辑思维推测全文的主要内容。分析时应注意以下几点:
(1) 当遇到一个需要填的词时,首先要考虑这个词在句子中的成分是什么?是什么?
(2) 如果需要填的是名词,就要考虑名词的单复数和所有格形式。
(3) 如果需要填的是形容词或副词,就应考虑是用原级或是,还是。
(4) 如果需要填的是动词,则要考虑动词的,,人称变化,以及(不定式和动词-ing形式)的一般式,被动式和完成式等。
(5) 如果需要填空的是介词,则要注意固定搭配的用法。
(6) 如果需要填的是冠词,则要注意是用还是用。
(7) 另外要注意一些固定句型。
3. 总览大局,瞻前顾后。
短文中每个空白处的正确答案和气上下文在意思上和结构上都有这样或那样的必然联系。一般说来,所选答案只有和上下文和结构上都吻合的时候,才是正确答案。因此,必须注意上下的参照,连贯思考。如果答案一时确定不下来,切记不要耽误太久,可暂放一边,待其他答案选好之后,再回过头来仔细推敲。
试题所提供的短文可以说是一个整体,空白处所需要选的答案只是整体中的一部分。有时候,所选答案从局部看是可行的,但从整体看,不见的是最佳的答案。这时就要局部服从整体,从短文的整体内容出发,重新选择答案。对于那些拿不定主意或未能选答的空白,不要仅局限在与上下文的对照上,要把视野扩大到全文。有时一旦和整篇短文联系起来,就可豁然开朗,很容易选出正确答案。
4. 通读全文,确定答案。
全部题目作完以后,要仔细考查核对。填完空白后,重读全文,这也是解题过程中至关重要的一环。此时考生对文章已经有了一个相对完整的了解,对文章的理解也就更进了一步,也就摸清了文章内在发展的逻辑关系。而如果在此时再读一遍文章,就有可能会发现一些其他原来没有注意到的问题,也就能够根据对语篇的理解及内在的联系,反复推敲,比较异同,从而选择一个更符合文章意义的答案,其方法是:把短文连同所选答案细读一遍,凡读起来别扭或答案无确切把握的地方分别记下来,然后将每个空白处与其相对应的四个答案逐一对照,务求一一过关,避免遗漏。若发现原所选答案与复查时所选答案不同,不要急于涂改,待认真斟酌核实后,再决定取舍。
另外,在平时的练习中,对每一篇完形填空均可重复作上几遍,通过反复的练习,不但可以牢固地掌握所学基础知识,而且能够提高完形填空的应试能力。
下面我们按照以上的步骤解答下面的完形填空:(提示:完成以后再参考答案)
& Jack is an English teacher at a college.He moved to New York City with &&_41__family.Jack is an excellent teacher.So we all missed him very much since he &&_42__.Two weeks ago, Jack came back to North Carolina for a short visit.The teachers and students held a small &&_43__for him.
At the party.I certainly would not &&_44__that good chance to learn English.So I tried to think of all kinds of topics to talk &&_45__ Grace,another English teacher.
&Suddenly I heard Jack say to others&& _46__,“I dig New York!”I immediately asked Grace,“Is it really difficult to find a job in New York?” Why does Jack &&_47__ do heavy work since he is such a good teacher?’’
“Why do you think that?”Grace asked me.
&‘‘Haven’t you heard him &&_48__that he is digging New York? Is he building an underground passage?”I asked.
When she finally realized what I meant,Grace laughed to tears.She then asked us&& _49_we knew the meaning of“I dig New York.”All of us shook our &&_50__.So Grace asked Jack to explain it•
&It turns out that“I dig New York”means“I love New York”in American slang(俚语).
(&&& )41. A. he&&&&&&&& B. his&&&&&&&& C. himself
(&&& )42. A. left&&&&&& B. leaves&&&&& C. leave
(&&& )43. A. meeting&&& B. party&&&&&& C. lecture
(&&& )44. A. look up&&& B. call up&&&& C. give up
(&&& )45. A.& with&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&& C. of
(&&& )46. A. angrily&&& B. sadly&&&&&& C. loudly
(&&& )47. A. have to&&&&& B. had to&&&&&&&& C. has to
(&&& )48. A. talk&&&&&&&& B. say&&&&&&&&&&& C. speak
(&&& )49. A. that&&&&&&&& B. whether&&&&&&& C. what
(&&& )50. A. hands&&&&&&& B. arms&&&&&&&&&& C. heads
& Have you ever done something silly that made you feel so embarrassed(尴尬的)?Well,I had a really bad Saturday morning.
&&& I went shopping last week,_41__my way home, It began to rain.I quickly ran into a phone box _42__I didn't have an umbrella.It was raining hard and I decided to _43__ in the phone box until it stopped.
_44__minutes later , I saw a young man walk up to the phone box , wearing a yellow raincoat and holding a tool box. I didn’t want to go out into the rain, so I _45__the phone and pretended I was talking to someone . I thought he would go away,but he didn’t.He waited in the _46__ rain, watching me wave my hands about and act as if 1 was deep in conversation.
_47_,the rain stopped after about ten minutes.“OK,Mum,”I said loudly into the phone,
“I’ll see you later. Bye!”I put the phone down and went out of the phone box. “I’m sorry to keep you _48__for so long ,” I said to the man.
“Oh,I don’t want to use the phone,”he replied.“I've just come to repair it.It doesn’t work.”
My face turned_49__and I quickly ran off with my head down. That was certainly the most embarrassing _50__of my life!
(&&& )41. A. at&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&& C. in
(&&& )42. A. so&&&&&&&& B. and&&&&&&&&&& C. because
(&&& )43. A. stay&&&&&& B. live&&&&&&&&& C. come
(&&& )44. A. A few&&&&& B. A little&&&&& C. A lot
(&&& )45. A. looked up& B. picked up&&&& C. turned up
(&&& )46. A. big&&&&&&& B. strong&&&&&&& C. heavy
(&&& )47. A. Luckily&&& B. Luck&&&&&&&&& C. Lucky
(&&& )48. A. wait&&&&&& B. waiting&&&&&& C. waited
(&&& )49. A. green&&&&& B. red&&&&&&&&&& C. white
(&&& )50. A. chance&&&& B. way&&&&&&&&&& C. time
Everyone knows people need water. But do you know just how __41 _water is to living things ?
Maybe you feel lucky__42 _your life isn’t hard . But it doesn’t mean that you don’t have to worry about water.We all face serious water __43 _.
One of them is water pollution.All kinds of things from cars , factories , farms and homes __44 _our rivers , lakes and oceans dirty . Polluted water is very bad __45_people to drink . And dirty water is bad for fish, __46 _.Now , 34 percent of all kinds of fish are dying out .&&&
How do cars and factories make our water dirty ? First,they pollute the air.Then,when it__47 _,the rain water comes down and makes our drinking water dirty.Dirty rain,called acid rain,is also bad for plants,animals and buildings.
__48 _people have made wells to get clean water from underground . But there still isn’t enough . Scientists__49 _ that in 30 years, more than half of the people in the world won’t have enough clean water .
When we don’t take care of our water,we are hurting everyone.It’s time to start learning how to save more water for__50 _ and our children.
(&&& )41. A. difficult&&&& B. important&&&&& C. comfortable
(&&& )42. A. that&&&&&&&&& B. whether&&&&&&& C. what
(&&& )43. A. events&&&&&&& B. problems&&&&&& C. questions
(&&& )44. A. keep&&&&&&&&& B. let&&&&&&&&&&& C. make
(&&& )45. A.& for&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&& C. of
(&&& )46. A. also&&&&&&&&& B. either&&&&&&&& C. too
(&&& )47. A. rains&&&&&&&& B. rain&&&&&&&&&& C. raining
(&&& )48.A. much&&&&&&&&&& B. many&&&&&&&&&& C. few
(&&& )49. A. talk&&&&&&&&& B. say&&&&&&&&&&& C. speak
(&&& )50. A. our&&&&&&&&&& B. we&&&&&&&&&&&& C. ourselves
A& 41-45BABCA&& 46-50CABBC
B& 41-45BCAAB&& 46-50CABBC