高考工具箱
2014高考录取分数
2014高考真题答案
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 巨人学校 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号阜新英语完形填空做题技巧培训效果怎么样?高中英语优秀教师一对一精讲好不好?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
阜新英语完形填空做题技巧培训效果怎么样?高中英语优秀教师一对一精讲好不好?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
就目前的情况来看,学不好英语是孩子们的共病,有的孩子无论怎么学还是学习不好,这也是很多家长最愁的事情,学英语不能死记硬背,不能强迫孩子孩子们学,要让他们自己主动学习,就是让孩子对英语感兴趣,如何让孩子对英语感兴趣,所以来学大教育吧,学大教育一对一教育模式,很快会使孩子们喜欢上英语。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译,这是2014年湖南英语高考完形填空,感谢!:
The summer before I_百度作业帮
求大神翻译,这是2014年湖南英语高考完形填空,感谢!:
The summer before I
Directions: For each blank in the following passage there are four words or phrases marked A, B, C and D. Fill in each blank with the word or phrase that best fits the context
The summer before I went off to college, Mom stood me in her usual spot behind the ironing board (烫衣板)and said, “Pay attention: I’m going to teach you to iron.”
Mom clearly explained her 36 for this lesson. I was going to be 37 and needed to learn this vital skill. Also, I would be meeting new people, and properly ironed clothes would help me make a good 38 .
“Learn to iron a shirt,” xkb1com Mom said, “and you can iron anything.”
But ironing shirts was not 39 work. It didn’t make use of long muscles we used to throw a baseball,and it wasn’t a 40 operation like ice-skating. Ironing was like driving a car on a street that has a stop sign every 10 feet, Moreover,an iron produced steam and it carried an element of 41 .If you touched the wrong part of it, you’d get burnt. If you forgot to turn it off when you 42 ,you might bum down the house.
As for technique, Mom 43 me to begin with the flat spaces outward, always pushing the iron forward into wrinkled (有褶皱的)parts. Collars had to be done right. Mom said they were close to your face, where everyone would 44 them.
Over the years, I’ve learned to iron shirts skillfully, which gives me a sense of 45 Whatever failures I suffer in my life, an ironed shirt tells me I am good at something. 46 ,through ironing I’ve learned the method for solving even the most troublesome problems. “ 47 wrinkles one at a time,” as Mom might have said, “and before long everything will get ironed out.”
36. A. reasons B. rules C. emotions D.methods
37.A. helpful B. confident C. powerful D. independent
38. A. conclusion B. suggestion C. impression D. observation
39. A. useful B. easy C. special D. suitable
40. A. direct B. single C. smooth D. strange
41. A. doubt B. pressure C. surprise D. danger
42. A. went away B. fell down C. jumped off D. looked up
43. A. taught B. chose C. forced D. sent
44. A. touch B. design C. see D. admire
45. A. honesty B. freedom C. justice D. pride
46. A. Instead B. Besides C.Otherwis D. However
47. A. Make up B. Deal with C Ask for D. Rely on
36-40. ADCBC 41-47 DAACD BB
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
我去上大学之前的那个暑假,妈妈让我站在她经常站着的烫衣板的后面,对我说:注意,我要教你如何烫衣服。
妈妈清楚地给我解释了她教这个课的原因。我将要独立了有必要去学习这个至关重要的技能。另外,我会遇到新的人,正确的熨衣服会帮助我留下一个好印象。
学会了熨衬衫,妈妈说,你就能熨任何东西。
但是熨衬衫并不是一件容易的工作。它不用使用我们用来扔棒球的长长的肌肉,也不是一个平稳的操作,如滑冰。熨烫就像在一条每...如何能做英语短文填空得高分?不是完形填空。就是一篇文章里有十几个空需要自己填的那种(没有开头字母)求大神得学习方法!!!_百度作业帮
如何能做英语短文填空得高分?不是完形填空。就是一篇文章里有十几个空需要自己填的那种(没有开头字母)求大神得学习方法!!!
如何能做英语短文填空得高分?不是完形填空。就是一篇文章里有十几个空需要自己填的那种(没有开头字母)求大神得学习方法!!!
这种短文填空最最重要的是英语单词,如果连单词都不知道几个,在看到首字母提示时,就无法在脑海里找到有关的单词,然后根据上下文选择脑海中自己已掌握的单词
SO,想提升分数,必须下点功夫来背单词,虽然很难背,但是还得坚持,还有就是多做,所谓语感就是靠大量做题而来的,
其实我才高一
当然我不是瞎编的
美女请评价英语完形填空,请英语大神们帮帮忙。_百度知道
英语完形填空,请英语大神们帮帮忙。
I remember how I felt last year . I was (
) beacause Isabelle had a hard (
2 ) with her subkects. She didn't get good grades at school, and I had to push her to do (
.I even told her former teacher to be strict (
4 ) Isabelle . Luckily, Isabelle's former teacher was one of the best teachers I have (5) known. I hope that Isabelle would be better the next semester. I have to tell you that something good (
6 ).In the summer holiday . Isabelle's (7) improved a lot .I am so glad that I asked a tutor to help her . the whole summer I was working hard ( 8) Isabelle was studying for her reading . AT school,in the first quarter ,she got &Needs improvement & because
she still wasn't good (9)
reading. I had her read for 30 minuters every night . ( 10) week ago ,I got her report card . she got an &A& in reading. it was not ( 11 ). Last night .she had to write ten sentences, and it ( 12 )her ten minutes to finish it . i had her read them to me , and the sentences were very good.So,my der children, if you are doing ( 13 ) at school, never give up. you can ask ( 14 ) for help .and you can get ( 15) the difficulties.1 A. nervous
D.relaxed2.A month
D.week3.A nothing
B.everything C.nobody D.anybody4.A with
D for5.A just
D never6 A returned
B happened C told D left7.A reading B listening C writing D speaking8.A when
D since9. A
D.at10.A few
little D A
few11.A unpleasant B lucky C tiring D.surprising12.A spent B paid C took D made13.A bad
B badly C good
D well14.A other B others C another D the others15.A on B off C out
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语完形填空的相关知识
其他1条回答
ACBACBABDDDCBBD
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询