英语求解

英语求解。_百度知道
When I was young I wanted to be a model,so when a national contest was staged,I convinced my parents to take me for an audition(试演). I was selected and told I had potential.They said that for only$900 I could attend a weekend event which dozens of the most prestigious(有声望的)modeling agencies from around the world would attend.At l 3,my hopes of fame and fortune clouded all judgment and I begged my parents to let me go.We havenever been rich,but they saw my enthusiasm and agreed.I imagined being signed by some famous model companies.For months,any boredom or disappointment I faced was pushed aside because I knew I would soon have the chance to be a real model.I thought I would grace the covers of famous magazines!Of course,I wasn’t signed,but what hurt the most was being told that if I grew to 5'9”(about 1.75metres)I could be a success.I prayed for a growth spurt(冲刺)because I could not imagine giving up my dream.I made an appointment with a local modeling agency and the agent demanded$500 for classes.$500 for a photo shoot and $300 for other expenses.My parents only agreed after hours and hours of me begging.The agency sent me out on a few auditions,but with every day I didn’t receive a call,I grew more depressed.The final straw came in July after I had decided to focus on commercial modeling.There was an open call in New York City.We spent hours driving and another few hours waiting.only to be told that I was too short.I was devastated(感到难以承受的).Years later,I realized that the trip to New York was good as it made me notice I didn’t actually love modeling,just the idea of it.I wanted to be special and 1 was innocently determined to reach an impossible goal.The experience has made me stronger and that will help me in the future.
可能有些单词有差异,望采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语任务型阅读 求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
1 althought still2 went to (无奈只有2个空)3 拼写错误实在是看不出来。4、小龙兄的的帅气和功夫(打架)技巧给人以深刻印象,他的学生中有很多有名气的演员,鼓励他从事演艺生涯。5、brilliant but short life of Bruce Lee
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
任务型阅读的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题,求解_百度知道
一道英语题,求解
以:hu Ming is school life 为题,用英语写一篇短文,不少于80字1:一个月前与父母一起从天津搬到上海;2.喜欢原来的学校。但不得不离开3.新学校的学生比原来学校多,且有游泳池4.新的校园生活丰富多彩,每月参加出游5.家里学校远。上学路上花的时间多
提问者采纳
Hu Ming's school life.
One month ago Hu Ming moved to Shanghai from Tianjin with his parents. He likes his former school but he had to leave there. There are more students in the new school than the old one. Besides there is a swimming pool in the new school and the school life is rich and colorful . They go touring every month. The school is far from his house so it will take much time to go to school.取源于:
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题,求解17. It’s not right to________ (浪费)too much time on computer games.18. _______ (英雄) appeared one after another after the big earthquake.19.This sweater is too e________.Do you have a cheaper one?20.Gangu is f________ for Daxi_百度作业帮
英语题,求解17. It’s not right to________ (浪费)too much time on computer games.18. _______ (英雄) appeared one after another after the big earthquake.19.This sweater is too e________.Do you have a cheaper one?20.Gangu is f________ for Daxi
英语题,求解17. It’s not right to________ (浪费)too much time on computer games.18. _______ (英雄) appeared one after another after the big earthquake.19.This sweater is too e________.Do you have a cheaper one?20.Gangu is f________ for Daxiang mountain.Ⅲ.语法与情景交际(每小题1分,共25分)(
)21. There's _________800-metre-long road behind _________hospital.
)22. His MP3 is the same as ________, but it is more expensive.
)23. The population of the world ____ still ____ now.A. grown
B. growing
)24. — Excuse me!— _____— How can I get to the nearest post office?A.Yes?
B.That’s OK.
C.What’s wrong?
D.Pardon?(
)25. —How long could I ________ your English-Chinese dictionary?
—Only one day, please.
)26. —Would you mind ________ my little sister while I am away?
—Of course not.
A. looking for
B. looking at C. looking after
D.looking forward to(
)27. Attention, please. There ________ a football game between China and Korea this evening.
A. is going to be B. has been
D. will have(
)28. —May I listen to the music here, Mr. White?
—Sorry, you’d better ________ it like that.
A. not to do
C. don’t do
D. not do to(
)29. —Hello! This is Henry Speaking. I’d like to speak to your father.
—Sorry, he has ________ Shanghai.
A. been in
B. been to
C. gone to
D. come to
17.It’s not right to waste (浪费)too much time on computer games.18.Heroes (英雄) appeared one after another after the big earthquake.19.This sweater is too expensive.Do you have a cheaper one?20.Gangu is famous for Daxiang mountain.Ⅲ.语法与情景交际(每小题1分,共25分)( C )21.There's _________800-metre-long road behind _________hospital.A.an,an B.a,a C.an,the D.a,the( B )22.His MP3 is the same as ________,but it is more expensive.A.him B.mine C.my D.her(B )23.The population of the world ____ still ____ now.A. grown B. growing C. grow D. grown( A )24.— Excuse me!— _____— How can I get to the nearest post office?A.Yes?B.That’s OK.C.What’s wrong?D.Pardon?( A )25.—How long could I ________ your English-Chinese dictionary?—Only one day,please.A.keep B.borrow C.lend D.get( C )26.—Would you mind ________ my little sister while I am away?—Of course not.A.looking for B.looking at C.looking after D.looking forward to( A )27.Attention,please.There ________ a football game between China and Korea this evening.A.is going to be B.has been C.has D.will have( A )28.—May I listen to the music here,Mr.White?—Sorry,you’d better ________ it like that.A.not to do B.not do C.don’t do D.not do to( C )29.—Hello!This is Henry Speaking.I’d like to speak to your father.—Sorry,he has ________ Shanghai.A.been in B.been to C.gone e to
)30. —Oh. I’m hungry. Mum, can I have the hamburger on the plate?
—No. It tastes ________.
A. terribly
B. terrible
)31. —Where would you like to go, Maiji or Qinzhou?
—________. I only want to go to Gangu
A. Neither

我要回帖

更多关于 结构力学求解器 的文章

随机推荐