两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级英语下unit2
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Camilla Chomp was a strange little girl. She liked to spend her time alone eating chocolate. He..._百度知道
Camilla Chomp was a strange little girl. She liked to spend her time alone eating chocolate. He...
B.Two. Later, Camilla met a woman and an old man crying.
D.A blue bottle:The old man was crying because ___________, the boy stopped crying and they had a good time together. In the bottle there was also a card with the words “Change tears(眼泪) into chocolate?
A.One, Camilla knew that making people happy was much more important than finding chocolate. So she stopped collecting tears and began to help sad people, she comforted the boy.
C.A red cup.”Camilla was very excited. And the old man’s dog had just died, so they took all the chocolate away. Camilla collected their tears and made them happy again. Finally. While Camilla was collecting the tears:What caught Camilla’s eyes. She liked to spend her time alone eating chocolate, she met a little boy crying hard and collected his tears
Camilla Chomp was a strange little girl?
A.A nice card.
B.A black dog.
C.Three. Among the bottles.小题1.Camilla left her house to look for some chocolate: How many people did Camilla help before she stopped collecting tears. Soon:Camilla liked to __________. She found a small house full of bottles.
C.he couldn’t find his daughter
D.his dog had just died
A.he had broken some bottles
B.He couldn’t find his way home, she had many friends and had a happy life. The tears were quickly changed into chocolate.
小题4, a blue bottle caught Camilla’s eyes.
C.worried
小题3. It was full of chocolate: Camilla’s parents took away all the chocolate because they were ___________. She ran out of the house with the bottle to look for someone crying.
A.eat chocolate
B.read books
C.collect coins
D.eat fruit
小题2. As a result. The woman had broken some bowls. First. Her parents were worried.
提问者采纳
so they took all the chocolate away。故选C,Camilla喜欢一个人呆着。故选C。于是Camilla开始去搜集眼泪. Among the bottles。小题1,在这些瓶子中,后来Camilla又遇到了一个女士和一个老人在哭:D小题5。这个题目问的是Camilla在停止收集眼泪之前遇到了几个人:A小题2.可知,吃巧克力。故选D、一个女士和一个老人。根据短文第四段中Later. The woman had broken some bowls。小题3:细节理解题:C小题3, Camilla met a woman and an old man crying,一共是三个人。由此可知选D.可知。她发现了一个蓝色的瓶子,里面有一张卡片上写着,那位女士打破了几个碗:D小题4:C
试题分析,Camilla遇到了一个男孩:细节理解题. She found a small house full of bottles.可知,于是把所有的巧克力都拿走了。根据短文第二段中Camilla left her house to look for some chocolate. And the old man’s dog had just died。Camilla离开家去寻找巧克力:细节理解题。根据短文第一段Her parents were worried:这篇短文讲述的是Camilla非常喜欢吃巧克力,她的父母很担心,根据短文第三段到第四段的内容可知,Camilla离开家去寻找巧克力。小题2,于是拿走了所有的巧克力:细节理解题。根据短文第一行She liked to spend her time alone eating chocolate可知:把眼泪变成巧克力,她发现了一个充满瓶子的房子, a blue bottle caught Camilla’s eyes。在这个过程中。小题5。小题4,那个老人的狗死了,Camilla发现了帮助别人比找巧克力更重要。由此可知选A,一个蓝色的瓶子吸引了她:细节理解题,因为Camilla很喜欢吃巧克力,所以她的父母非常的担心
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
chomp的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教9上Unit 5 综合能力过关测试题 - 百度文库
人教9上Unit 5 综合能力过关测试题
综合能力过关测试
Ⅰ. 单项选择(15)
1.I think the kind of car _________________ in China .
B . is made
C . is maken
2. We all know that China is famous _______ tea .
3. The girl always avoids _________ her math teacher in the school yard .
A . to meet
C . to meeting
D . meeting
4. The model plane is made _________ used wood and glass .
5. The classrooms _______
by the students every morning .
A . is cleaned
B . are cleaned
D . .cleaning
6. China is larger than _________ in Africa.
A. the other countries
B. any country
C. any of the other countries
D. any other country
7. What ________ news it is! Nobody _________it.
A. believes
B. believes
C. believe
D. believe
8.--- It seems to rain. You"d better take _______ umbrella with you .
---Thank you. I will.
9.---May I put my bike here?
--- No, you ________. Look at the sign: NO PARKING.
A. needn"t
B. may not
C. mustn"t
10. ----Your telephone number again? I didn"t quite _________ it.
11.---I think English is ________ maths.
--- Yes, I think so.
A. much important than
B. so important as
C. as important as
D. as more important as
12.--- I don"t like football _________ basketball. What about you?
--- I"m not sure, _________ I like volleyball.
13.---Is there ________ on today"s news paper?
--- It is reported that millions of people can"t go back home in the south because of the frozen weather.
A. something special
B. special something
C. special anything D. anything special
14. ---Which of the two English dictionaries will you buy ?
--- I"ll buy ______ of them , so I can give one to my friend , Helen .
B. neither
15. -- What"s your hobby ?
--- I _______ listen to music , but now I enjoy dancing .
A. am used to
B. used to
C. am used
Ⅱ.完形填空(10)
Long ago there was a boy who was hungry for success. For him winning was
.One day the boy was to run in a race in his village. Many people got together to
Among the crowd was a wise old man.
The race began. All the runners ran very fast, but the boy
at the last minute. The crowd 1
贡献者:happy宋新刚2014年南充十二中自主招生英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年南充十二中自主招生英语试题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读