以“jill'sfuture plan 英语作文”写一篇作文

求一篇初二英语作文在我们成长的道路上,老师给了我们理想,还给了我们智慧.假如有一天,你也成了一名老师,现在,请你以“I Plan to Be a Teacher”为题,写一篇60词左右的短文,谈谈你的教师梦吧._百度作业帮
求一篇初二英语作文在我们成长的道路上,老师给了我们理想,还给了我们智慧.假如有一天,你也成了一名老师,现在,请你以“I Plan to Be a Teacher”为题,写一篇60词左右的短文,谈谈你的教师梦吧.
求一篇初二英语作文在我们成长的道路上,老师给了我们理想,还给了我们智慧.假如有一天,你也成了一名老师,现在,请你以“I Plan to Be a Teacher”为题,写一篇60词左右的短文,谈谈你的教师梦吧.内容要点:1.我立志成为一名英语教师2.我打算用各种方法上课3.我打算成为学生们的朋友
In our path of growth, the teacher gave us good and gave us wisdom
so i have a dream,
I am determined to become an English teacherI wish to achieve this, I paid a lot of effort. I'm going to school in various waysFor example, I interact with students in class after classI
become the student's friends.Get along with them as the same on behalf of their children.To this end I will study hard to achieve this desire to do a hard-working, beloved gardener.【word】 英语论文自动评分系统探索
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
【word】 英语论文自动评分系统探索
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口大学英语四六级考试作文锦囊28篇 - 百度文库
大学英语四六级考试作文锦囊28篇
大学英语四六级考试作文锦囊28篇
广州视窗学在广州()
一Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition entitled Asking for Leave of Absence. You should write at least 120 words according to the following guidelines: Your name and role : Sam , a sophomore in English Class Two Your Foreign Teacher’s name : Ms.Riddle Incident: you cannot come to her class for some reason Task: write her a note , asking for leave of absence Asking for Leave of
absence To: Ms.Riddle , my dear Oral English teacher From: Sam , a respectful sophomore student of yours in Oral English Class Two Date : January 8,2005 Subject: Asking for Leave of Absence
Dear Ms.Riddle, I would like to know if I could ask for a casual leave of absence from your Oral English class this Wednesday morning. Yesterday evening I got a phone call from my cousin , who is now running a small firm in suburbs of this city . He needs an interpreter for two days but cannot find the most reliable person, so he wants me to have a try. Personally , I regard this as a golden opportunity to put what I have learned in your class into practice, but I need your permission of absence . If you think I may go and help him get over the difficulty, I am confident that I ‘ll do a good job and both of us will grateful. Earnestly yours, Sam 二Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition entitled On Power Failure. You should write at least 120 words according to the following guidelines(given in Chinese): 1.很多城市缺电现象严重 2.分析原因 3.提出建议 On Power Failure Recently, every morning when I wake up, I find my air-conditioner automatically turned off . I didn’t understand why at first , but soon I learned that there was a great shortage of electricity supply in our city – my air-conditioner turned off because of a power failure midnight. With the rapidly developing industry and the ever-increasing population, demand for electricity supply is soaring. Besides, summers in recent years are much hotter than before , so most working places and households are air-conditioned , which consumes additional electricity. Face with such a hard nut , we have to find ways to crack it . Above all , in western areas China , there is surplus of electricity supply. So , cities that are thirsty for electricity may ask for remote help. Then ,when we have electricity , we should remember to save it . Set your air-conditioners at 27C and you won’t feel less comfortable than when they are at 26C . In fact , some factories already shift their working hours to avoid the peak time of electricity consuming. My parents don’t work from Monday to Friday as before – they work form Saturday to Wednesday and have the following two days off instead. This is also a way out , isn’t it? 三 假期即将到来,你(付萍)打算做一次为期三周的旅行,希望找个外国朋友作为游伴(Travel-mate)。拟一个寻游伴的启示,交代清楚日程安排、费用分担情况、对对方的要求,说明对方和你一起出游的好处。 Travel-mate Wanted I’m a 19-year-old female sophomore named Fu Ping. I hereby earnestly invite a foreign young lady—college student preferred—to make a three – week touring trip with me. My plan is to set off next weekend, when the summer vacation officially begins. The first stop is Kunming, the world-renowned city for its beauty and mild temperature. We’ll get there by train and stay there for 2 days, and then we’ll head for Jinggangshan, a former revolutionary base as well as a natural beauty spot. After a 3-day visit there , we will take a long-distance coach to a nearby port city by the Changjiang River and board a downstream ship to Shanghai, so that we can enjoy the great scenery alongside the third longest river in the world. As everybody knows, Shanghai is the busiest and fastest developing city in China. I’d like to have a look at its prosperity, so the stay there will be about half a week. And a famous Chinese saying goes, ”Just as there is Paradise in heaven, there are Suzhou and Hangzhou on Earth ”, so a 4-day visit to these two cities near Shanghai is must. All together, our trip will last about three weeks. I only expect that my travel-mate could split the expenses with me and talk with me in beautiful English, and I would be an excellent guide for her since I major in tourist guiding. Those interested please contact me either through email () or phone call () . 四Suppose you are required to write a Want Ad for the Dean. You are supposed to base this ad on the outline given below: Student Consultant to the Dean Wanted
Duties: m presenting oral attending sessions Requirements: full-time student with a strong sense of responsibility Salary: 6000RMB an academic year Time Commitment : 15h weekly
学在广州:/
贡献者:秦宇风小题1:C小题2:B小题3:A小题4:D小题5:B小题6:B小题7:B小题8:B小题9:C小题10:A小题11:C小题12:A小题13:B小题14:D小题15:B小题16:A小题17:C小题18:D小题19:D小题20:C小题1:Helen是因为追赶公交车而不小心滑倒在公交车后车轮底下的,因此选running表示“追赶”。小题2:从后半句“(Helen)从腰部以下全部瘫痪”可知,Helen从车祸中幸存了下来。survive the &accident是常用搭配,表示“从事故中幸存下来”。小题3:in one’s mind意为“在某人的心目中”。小题4:作者认为Helen成为残疾人之后很难再过正常人的生活,因此这里用normally。小题5:从后一句可知,作者从Ohio搬到了Florida。因此选moved。小题6:儿子被汽车撞了,导致了严重的脑损伤。小题7:儿子出了车祸对母亲来说是一件非常难受的事情,因此选particularly“特别”;normally“正常地”,necessarily“必要地”,essentially“重要地”,均不符合语境。小题8:ring off挂断电话。从前句的作者的情绪可知,她应该是挂断了电话。小题9:坐着轮椅不可能是跑进、走进或是移进房间,而应该是滚动轮椅进入房间的。小题10:由后面的“She smiled, handed me the tissues and hugged me.”可知Helen来的时候带着纸巾。小题11:虽然16年没见,但作者还是认出了Helen,用recognized。小题12:“当我们从惊讶中缓过神来以后,Helen开始向我讲述我们最后一次见面之后她的生活——结婚、生子、获得学位”。B、C、D三项都不全面。小题13:smooth the path for sb.固定搭配,“为某人铺平道路”。小题14:作为残疾人,Helen能结婚、生子、获得学位,是很幸运的事,因此她这样做就为那些生活比她还要不幸的人铺平了生活道路。小题15:由下文中的I learned that where there is life, there is hope可以推出答案。小题16:在一名身残志坚的朋友面前,作者感觉到自己的渺小,因此用small,而不是weak(软弱的),pitiful(同情的),shameless(无耻的)。小题17:从上文提到的“my oldest son was hit by a car while riding his bike, &&6&&(causing) a terrible brain injury”可知这里作者指的是儿子在意外中受伤,用hurt,而其他的词性不符合语境。小题18:与前文提到的Helen不会过正常人的生活相对应,作者曾经以为Helen在身体残疾后,她的生活质量不会很好,而不是没有用处或没有意义。小题19:从前面的修饰词miraculously及后面的moved north可知,这里应指的是作者儿子康复,用recovered而不是treated治疗,worsened恶化,relieved减轻。小题20:此句意为“但是我欠Helen一笔永远偿还不了的债”。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Who doesn’t love sitting beside a cosy fire on a cold winter’s night ? Who doesn’t love to watch flames (火苗) curling up a chimney? Fire is one of man’s greatest friends, but also one of his greatest enemies. Many big fires are caused by carelessness. A lighted cigarette thrown out of a car or train window or a broken bottle lying on dry grass can start a fire. Sometimes, though, a fire can start on its own. Wet hay (草) can begin burning by itself. This is how it happens: the hay starts to rot (腐烂) and begins to give off heat which is trapped inside it. Finally, it bursts into flames. That’s why farmers cut and store (贮存) their hay when it’s dry.& Fires have destroyed whole cities. In the 17th century, a small fire which began in a baker’s shop burnt down nearly every building in London. Moscow was set on fire during the war against Napoleon. This fire continued burning for seven days. And, of course, in 64 A.D. a fire burnt Rome. Even today, in spite of modern fire-fighting methods, fire causes millions of pounds’ worthy of damage each year both in our cities and in the countryside. It has been wisely said that fire is a good servant but a bad master . 39. The writer considers it ________ to sit beside a fire on a cold winter night . A. nice&&&&& B. dangerous&&&&& C. unhappy&&&&&&& D. painful 40. Which of the following describes the way how hay begins burning on its own ? A. wet hay ---- becomes dry ---- gives off heat ---- burns
B. dry hay ---- gets too much heat from the sun ---- gives out heat --- starts to burn
C. wet hay ---- begins to rot ---- gives out heat ---- starts to burn
D. dry hay ---- gives off heat ---- starts to rot ---- starts to burn 41. Many big fires are caused __________ .
A. by cigarette &&&&&&&&&&& B. by their own &&& C. by dry grass&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. by people’s carelessness42. How many examples did the writer give to show fires can destroy the whole city ? A. One&&&&& B. Two&&&&& C. Three&&&&&&&&&& D. Four43. Which of the following statement is not true ?
A. Fires still cause much damage now although there are modern fire - fighting methods .
B. Fires cause less damage in the country than in the city .
C. Fire can be man’s good friend and also great enemy .
D. One should be careful not to throw a lighted cigarette everywhere .
Are you tired of looking for love in all the usual places? Nowadays, millions of lonely singles are now going online instead. The World Wide Web is quickly becoming the world’s most popular matchmaker. With so many singles online, dozens of dating sites like Yahoo Personals
are helping singles find that special someone. Around the world , from America to China , love is now very much online.
Singles are flocking to the Internet mainly because their busy lifestyles leave them little time to look for a significant other. Using dating sites is quick and convenient They can “meet ”a lot more people online than they could by hanging out at a club. Besides , many singles say the regular dating scene has just led them from one bad experience to another and are ready to try something else . They also appreciate the first distance of online dating, which allows them to hide themselves until they are ready to meet someone face to face. Dating sites also make it easy to avoid someone you are not interested in. In the real world , however , ignoring someone you don’t like can be awkward.Despite all the advantages , online dating also presents its own set of problems . People aren’t always who they claim to be in their online profiles. For instance , someone who tells you he is “ handsome , successful and single ” might turn out to be homely, unemployed and married . Safety is another concern . You are just as likely to find a criminal online as you are Mr. or Miss Right.Even so , Supporters of online dating see things in a positive way. In their opinion , singles can safely play the online dating game with a little common sense. Online dating experts recommend following a few safety tips:Guard your personal information. Never give out your personal information online. This includes your last name, phone number, home address and place of work.Watch for red flags. &Do any of the people you are chatting with make disrespectful comments ? Do they try to control you ? Do they give false information about themselves? If so , forget them!Meet in a safe place. when meeting someone in person , choose a public location with other people around .Following these tips and you might be able to find the person of your dreams. 71. According to the passage, many lonely singles don’t appreciate the regular dating scene because it is _______.A. unpopular&&&&&& B. troublesome&&&&&& C. convenient&&& D. forgettable72.This passage is mainly about _______.A. getting tired of falling in love in a usual wayB. people with false information on the InternetC. new technology to find love through the InternetD. web sites such as Yahoo Personals 73.The underlined words in the second paragraph “a significant other” means“_____”.A. a true friend   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a matchmaker  C. a marriage partner    &&&&&&&&& D. a happy family74.Which of the following is NOT a suitable place for meeting someone you get to know through the Internet for the first time according to the text?A. At his / her house&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. At the museumC. At McDonald’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. At the bookstore75.From this passage , we can infer that ________.A. there are mostly homely and unemployed people onlineB. the police had better find criminals onlineC. we can find love only through the dating sitesD. following safety tips ensures a safe online dating experience
Nothing can spoil a vacation quicker than losing your money or credit cards. A few simple steps before you head out of the door can help protect your cash, card and personal information while you’re traveling.Paul Stephens, a policy analyst San Diego, notes that people spend a lot of time planning their trips, from buying guidebooks to finding just the right beach outfits(装备).“But their eyes glaze(呆滞) over when the subject of keeping money safe comes up,” he said.“Why not take a few minutes to do something that could probably save your vacation?” Stephens asked.“In most cases, they can go on your to-do list with‘ buy travel bags’ and everything else,” he added.The top recommendation is to clean your wallet. Remove unnecessary credit cards and any other unneeded documents that could compromise(危及...的安全)your identity if lost or stolen while you’re on vocation.Then make a photocopy of the cards you’ve decided to take along and keep it in a secure location with you(not in your wallet)or leave it with a trusted relative or friend back home. Then you will know who you need to contact and how to reach it if your wallet is missing.“Travelers should never leave their wallets or any identifying documents in their hotel room when they’re not there,” he said.” Choose a hotel with a safe to keep your valuable things in. Or keep your wallet and documents with you at all times. ”56.According to passage, _______can destroy one’s vacation the most quickly. A.being lost on vacation&&&&&&& B.losing money or credit cards C.living in a bad hotel.&&&&& D.losing contact with family57.What does the underlined word stand for? A.The people who are going traveling. B.The outfits that are prepare4d for traveling. C.The suggestions on what to buy when traveling. D.The steps to avoid losing money or credit cards.58.What should people do with their wallet before they go on vacation? A.Take it with them all the time. B.Put it in a safe place at the hotel C.Remove unnecessary cards and documents. D.Leave it with family or friend.59.What is the topic of the passage? A.How to prepare for travel. B.How to be happy during your vacation. C.How to keep cash and cards safe on vacation. D.How to protect your luggage on vacation.60.According to the passage, we know ______. A.people don’t always know how to protect their money or credit cards B.people should take a lot of money with them while traveling C.people can leave their identifying documents in rooms, if the hotel is expensive D.people can spend a few minutes preparing the luggage for travelling
Ⅳ.阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。 The holiday season can be a very stressful time for many people.Sometimes,we ale too busy to shop for the right gifts for our friends and family. Besides that,you may hurry,not only to find the right present,but also a parking place for your car. The people you give gifts to have different interests,and it is hard to go everywhere to fend suitable gifts.Some of the best gifts I have found have been online.This saves me a lot of trouble.I can find the best sports tickets and best event tickets all from my own chair. There are different types of tickets for sale online.You can buy anything nowadays from concerts to the best sporting events available.You may even find tickets for nearly everyone. The tickets are colorful,such as the circus,shows for children,or The Sound of Music.These events are fun for the whole family and interesting gifts. Wherever you live, you can get tickets for just about any city in North America.You won’t have to pay an arm and a leg for the best sports tickets or for superior seats for shows.Sometimes,the tickets can turn out to be cheapen Tickets make truly nice presents.First of all, you don’t have to walk up and down the store.Secondly, you can usually spend less money.Thirdly, you have a vast of selections when you look for tickets on the Internet.There is always a clever choice online for everyone on your gift list.Want to know more? Crick here!56.The underlined part “to pay all arm and a leg”means&&&&&& A.to spend money in buying an arm and a leg B.to spend time in getting an arm and a leg C.to be busy driving up and down D.to be busy watching sports meetings57.The main purpose of writing the passage is&&&&&&&. A.to sell the useful and colorful tickets B.to tell you some kinds of tickets you may buy C.to buy the tickets online or in shops D.to introduce a new way to buy presents58.Which one do you think is the best title of the passage? A.Ticket—a Nice Present&&& B.Do No Shopping on Holidays C.Different Colorful and Useful Tickets
D.How to Buy Tickets in Holidays59.According to the passage,we are sure that&&&&&&&& A.the article comes from a magazine B.you can buy tickets for your friends in any city C.we may buy some tickets at a low price sometimes D.a friend in England may get your ticket-present
第二部分:阅读理解(共两节;满分35 分)&&第一节:(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下面四篇短文,从每小题后的A,B,C,D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。WASHINGTON -Tofu(豆腐)and Soyaburgers (豆饼) may be coming to American school lunch menus. What will the kids say? “Terrible,” said Greg Dudzinski, 17, of Ripon High School in Wisconsin, as he toured the US capital.“The regular hamburgers are bad enough, so soyaburgers would be a lot worse, offered Zach Richey, 13, of Scottsboro Junior High in Alabama, another tourist. But the United States government – hoping to reduce the amount of fat that children are eating –has approved the use of soy as a meat substitute in meals for schools and day-care centers.Not all kids dislike the change. Mariel Spano, 17, of sandy Greek High School in New York, also visiting the capital, said she likes soyaburgers:“There is less fat, and they are better for you… They taste the same, and they are just as good.”The government tried to make soy a meat substitute nearly 20 years ago, but later dropped the idea.At the time, the plan was intended as a cost-cutting move. US Agriculture Department officials say that their purpose now is only to make meals healthier.Schools are likely to increase the amount of soy that is mixed with hamburgers and other foods already on their menus, and they will also be looking for food companies to develop new soy products that children will like. “I can’t see putting tofu on a student’s plate and having a good acceptance. I can see taking a product that is familiar to the students and adding a large amount of soy to it and having it to be acceptable,” said Jill Benza, director of food services for the Mesa, Arizona schools.36.What is the newspaper report mainly about? A.The difficulty in using soy products for US schools.B.Various opinions on soy products for US schools. C.The plan that is made by the US government for school lunch. D.Healthy foods for students in US schools.37.Where did the interviews most probably take place? A.In food companies.&&&&&&&&&&& B.In schools. C.In Washington.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.In some other states.38.We may learn from the text that _________________________. A.soyaburgers taste better than hamburgers.&&& B.hamburgers are healthier than soyaburgers. C.soyaburgers cost less than hamburgers.&&&& D.hamburgers cost less than soyaburgers. 39. What Jill Benza said shows that ___________________________. A.students have not yet been used to soy products. B.it is hardly possible to make soy products popular. C.he does not like the change in meals for students. D.schools are unwilling to change the lunch menus.
题型:完形填空
第二节&完形填空 (共20小题,每题1. 5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36—55各题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项。Learn and Earn Charlie and Jackie joined a wholesale company (批发公司) together just after graduation. They both worked very hard. After several years, the boss made Jackie sales manager but Charlie&& 36&& a salesman. One day Charlie could not&& 37&& it any more. He handed in his resignation letter (辞职信) to the boss and complained(抱怨) that the boss did not&& 38&& hard-working employees(雇员), but only raised those who tried to please him. He thought that it was really&& 39& . The boss knew that Charlie had spared no&& 40&& for the company all these years, but in order to help Charlie to realize the&& 41&& between him and Jackie, the boss asked Charlie to do the&& 42& . "Go and find out if there is anyone selling watermelons(西瓜) in the market." Charlie went, returned and&& 43&& said, "Yes." The boss asked, "How much per kg?" Charlie went back to the market to ask and returned to&& 44& , "$ 12 per kg." The boss told Charlie that he would ask Jackie the&& 45&& question. Jackie went, returned and said, "Boss, only one person selling watermelons. $ 12 per kg, $ 100 for 10 kg. He has a&& 46&& of 340 melons. On the table are 58 melons, and every melon weighs about 15 kg,&& 47&& from the South two days ago. They are fresh, red, and of good&& 48& ." Charlie was&& 49&&& and he realized the difference between himself and Jackie.& He decided not to&& 50&& but to learn from Jackie. My dear friends, you know, a more&& 51&& person is more observant, thinks more and understands in&& 52& . For the same matter, he sees several years ahead,&& 53&& you see only tomorrow. The difference between a year and a day is 365 times, so how could you&& 54&& ? Think: how far have you seen ahead in your life? How&& 55&& are you?36.A. made&&&& B. became&&&&& C. remained&&& D. kept37.A. take&&&&& B. do&&&&& C. get&&&&& D. put38.A. enjoy&&& B. meet&& C. repay& D. value39.A. unusual B. unfair C. careless&&&&& D. selfless40.A. rest&&&&&& B. trouble&&&&&& C. effect& D. effort41.A. competition& B. relationship&&&&&& C. difference&& D. distance42.A. following&&&& B. finding&&&&&& C. shopping&&& D. searching43.A. still&&&&&& B. again& C. even&& D. only44.A. offer&&&& B. answer&&&&&& C. remind&&&&&& D. repeat45.A. difficult B. familiar&&&&& C. same&& D. simple46.A. total&&&&& B. lot&&&&& C. pile&&&& D. number47.A. taken&&&& B. come& C. bought&&&&&& D. heard48.A. value&&&& B. quality&&&&&& C. condition&&& D. shape49.A. struck&&& B. moved&&&&&& C. puzzled&&&&& D. encouraged50.A. stay&&&&&& B. stop&&& C. work&& D. leave51.A. important&&&& B. intelligent&& C. successful&& D. hardworking52.A. time&&&&& B. depth& C. need&& D. common53.A. while&&& B. though&&&&&& C. unless D. since54.A. see B. think&& C. know& D. win55.A. hopeful B. thoughtful& C. helpful&&&&&& D. meaningful
题型:完形填空
Ⅲ、完形填空(15分)From Monday to Friday most people are busy working or studying,but in the evenings and weekends they are free and&&& 31&&& themselves.Some watch television or go to the movies,others&&& 32&&& sports.This is decided by their own&&&& 33&&& .There are many different ways to spend our&&& 34&&& time.Almost everyone has some kind of&&& 35&&& :it may be something from collecting stamps to&&& 36&&& model planes.Some hobbies are very&&& 37&&&,but others don’t cost anything at all. Some collections(收藏) are worth&&& 38&&& of money, others are valuable(有价值的) only to their owners.I know a man who has a coin collection worth several&&& 39&&& dollars. A short time ago he bought a rare(罕见的)fifty-cent piece which&&& 40&&& him 250 dollars. He was very happy about his collection and thought the price was all right. On the other hand, my youngest brother collects match boxes. He has almost 600 of them, but I wonder&&& 41&&& they are worth any money. However,&& 42&&& my brother they are quite valuable.&& 43&&& makes him happier than to find a new match box for his collection.That’s&&& 44&&& a hobby means, I think. It is something we like to do in our free time just for the fun of it. The value in dollars is not important,&& 45&& the pleasure it gives us is.31. A. love&&&&&&&&&& B. work&&&&&&&& C. enjoy&&&&&&&& D. play 32. A. look like&&&&&& B. take care of&& C. think about&&&& D. take part in 33. A. lives&&&&&&&&& B. interests&&&&& C. jobs&&&&&&&&&& D. things 34.A. working&&&&&& B. free&&&&&&&& C. own&&&&&&&&&& D. whole35 .A. hobby&&&&&&& B. thing&&&&&& C. job&&&&&&&&&&&& D. way36 .A. make&&&&&&&& B. making&&&& C. makes&&&&&&&& D. made37.A. interesting&&&& B. exciting&&&& C. cheap&&&&&&&&D. expensive38 .A. a little&&&&&&& B. a few&&&&&& C. a lot&&&&&&&&&& D. a number39 .A. thousand&&&& B. thousands&& C. thousands of&& D. thousand of 40.A. paid&&&&&&&&& B. cost&&&&&&&& C. took&&&&&&&&& D. spent 41 .A. that&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&& D. why 42 .A. to&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&& D. in 43 .A. Everything&&& B. Anything&&&& C. Nothing&&&&&& D. Something44 .A. where&&&&&&& B. how&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&& D. why 45.A. so&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&& C. because&&&&& D. as
第三部分阅读理解(40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。We were driving in the right lane (车道)when, all of a sudden, a black car pulled out of a parking space right in front of us. My taxi driver stepped on his brakes, skidded(打滑). And missed the black car’s back end by just inches! The driver of the black car. Who almost caused a major accident . turned his head angrily and started shouting bad words at us .My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy. I mean, my taxi driver was friendly. So, I said, Why did you just do that? This guy almost ruined your car and sent us to hospital!” and the following is what my taxi driver told me, which I now call “the law of the garbage truck”. “Many people are like garbage trucks. The run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump(倾卸) it. And if you let them, they’ll dump it on you. When someone wants to dump on you, don't take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Believe me. You’ll be happier.” So this is it: “the law if the garbage trucks”. I started thinking: how often do I let “Garbage trucks” run right over me? and how often do I take their garbage and spread it to other people: at work, at home, or in the streets? It was then that I said, “I’m not going to do it anymore.” I began to see “Garbage trucks”. I see the load they’re carrying. I see them coming to drop it off. And like my taxi driver, I don’t make I just smile, wave , and move on.。Good leaders know they have to be ready for their next meeting. Good parents know that they have to welcome their children home from school with hugs and kisses. What about you? The mark of a successful person is how quickly he can get back his focus on what’s important.56.Who acted like a garbage truck in the incident described in the first two paragraphs ?A.The author&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.The taxi driver C.The driver of the black car&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Both drivers 57.The underlined part “the load” in Paragraph 5 refers to“&&&& ”.A.bad mood&&&&&&& B.excitement &&&&&&&&&&& C.new products&&&&&&&&&& D.waste materials 58.What is the main idea of the last paragraph ?A.Ignore unpleasantness and stick to your tasksB.Try to be good leaders as well as good parents C.Always be kind and hard-working D.Do things quickly so as to be ready for the next

我要回帖

更多关于 my travel plan作文 的文章

随机推荐