whilethat后面加什么能接that吗

你能给下列连词归类吗?and,when,if,whether,or,so,as,that,but,as soon as,after,for,because,while,so that,before,both...and,since,as well as,so...that,either...or,such...that,neither...nor,in order that,until并列连词:从属连词:_百度作业帮
你能给下列连词归类吗?and,when,if,whether,or,so,as,that,but,as soon as,after,for,because,while,so that,before,both...and,since,as well as,so...that,either...or,such...that,neither...nor,in order that,until并列连词:从属连词:
你能给下列连词归类吗?and,when,if,whether,or,so,as,that,but,as soon as,after,for,because,while,so that,before,both...and,since,as well as,so...that,either...or,such...that,neither...nor,in order that,until并列连词:从属连词:
我是你谦gXP
分清这个有那么重要吗?会用就好.现在你还在初中阶段,以后就会慢慢懂的.1、并列连词连接两个或两个以上地位平等的字、词组或分句.例如:Air and water are indispensable to me.2、从属连词连接两个或两个以上的分句,形成复杂句中的从属分句.例如:He said that he did not want to go .一、 引导时间状语从句的从属连词(1) 表示“当…时候”或“每当”的时间连词.主要的 when,while,as,whenever:He jumped up when the phone rang.电话铃响时他吓了一跳.(2) 表示“在…之前(或之后)”的时间连词.主要的有before,after:Turn the lights off before you leave.离开前请关灯.(3) 表示“自从”或“直到”的时间连词.主要的有since,until,till:(4) 表示“一…就”的时间连词.主要的有as soon as,the moment,the minute,the second,the instant,immediately,directly,instantly,once,no sooner…than,hardly…when等:(5) 表示“上次”、“下次”、“每次”等的时间连词.主要的有every time(每次),each time(每次),(the) next time(下次),any time(随时),(the) last time(上次),the first time(第一次):Last time I saw him,he looked ill.上次我见到他的时候,他好像有病.Next time you’re in London come and visit us.你下次来伦敦过来探望我们.2.引导条件状语从句的从属连词这类连词主要有if,unless,as [so] long as,in case 等:If anyone calls tell them I’m not at home.要是有人打电话来,就说我不在家.3.引导目的状语从句的从属连词主要的有 in order that,so that,in case,for fear等:4.引导结果状语从句的从属连词主要的有so that,so…that,such…that等:We’re all here now,so that the meeting can begin at last.我们现在都到齐了,终于能开会了.5.引导原因状语从句的从属连词主要的有because,as,since,seeing (that),now (that),considering (that) 等:He couldn’t got to school because he had a cold.他因患感冒而未能去上学.6.引导让步状语从句的从属连词主要的有although,though,even though,even if,while,however,whatever,whoever,whenever,wherever等:Although [Though] he is poor,he is well contented.他虽穷却能知足常乐.7.引导方式状语从句的从属连词主要的有as,like,as if,as though,the way等:Do it as [like] he does.像他那样做.剩下的基本都是并列连词,但是有些词像when有时是并列连词有时是从属连词,所以要看他们的根本定义来判断.
both...and,as
as,neither...nor,either...or剩下为从属
并列:both...and,as
并列:both...and,as
扫描下载二维码it is obvious that one person is frustrated ,while another is delighted .我想知道that 后面可以连接两个简单句吗?如果可以的话,那了解三个四个甚至更多也可以喽?_百度作业帮
it is obvious that one person is frustrated ,while another is delighted .我想知道that 后面可以连接两个简单句吗?如果可以的话,那了解三个四个甚至更多也可以喽?
it is obvious that one person is frustrated ,while another is delighted .我想知道that 后面可以连接两个简单句吗?如果可以的话,那了解三个四个甚至更多也可以喽?
窥窥爱絮色305
应该是 it is obvious that one person is frustrated while another is delighted ,去掉里面的逗号.这样one person is frustrated while another is delighted 就成了一个从句.it(形式主语) is obvious that(主语从句的连接词) one person is frustrated while another is delighted (真正主语).
that 可以连接两个或多个单句。关于本句子的分析已在你第一个问题的追问中做出回答,请查看。非常感谢您!可是我还是选了别人的!谢谢你回答了我两次!%>____<%。原谅我吧~我现在回答你将会扣我10个财富值,虽然我不知道那个是什么东西,嘿嘿!叫声哥就可以原...
好吧,这是汗的表情吗?是对我无语了嘛,,呃,,,
这是哭啊,欲哭无泪啊。
好吧!长知识了!
就怨你,都是你,就怪你,哼,我%>_<%。
原谅我吧~我现在回答你将会扣我10个财富值,虽然我不知道那个是什么东西,嘿嘿!
叫声哥就可以原谅你的。否则不,我继续%>_<%
抱歉了,最后一次回答你了,还会扣财富值,我同学该不高兴了,这不是我号
其实我根本就没怪你,逗你玩呢。你真的很认真,善始善终,重赞一个。祝你学习进步。其实还用一个不用追问的方式来在线咨询不用扣分。你自己找吧。
【参考答案】it is obvious that one person is frustrated ,while another is delighted .是it作形式主语的主语从句,其中it= one person is frustrated ,while another is delightedthat后面的部分即 one person is frustrate...
这是一个主语从句, it作形式主语。真正的主语是that后面的部分。接三个以上的简单句是可以的, 句子简洁, 不引起歧义就行。比如此句后还可接一句: and the third person may not be affected.
理论上讲从句就是一个完整句子,当然可以用连词接上两个简单句,比如引语,后面加多少都行。但是如果是修饰性从句(定语,状语),从句太长会影响句子的结构,让人不好读懂,这就需要你的语言造句功底了。其实好文章不一定要刻意使用特别长的从句,一切以自然,地道,通顺为出发点。...
没错,此时that引导的都是主语从句,可以有无限多个。供参考。
扫描下载二维码while后面能接that吗_百度知道
while后面能接that吗
但也意味着2013年买房压力将上升;s good news for cloud companies,但对于其他科技巨头来说并不一定是好苗头; s not necessarily good for other tech giants, it could also mean buying will be less affordable in 2013.虽然这告诉我们房地产市场在复苏.虽然这对于云计算企业是个利好消息。While that might likely happen。While that &#39, it&#39,但其实信贷紧缩对中国和世界其他地区有利, the credit crunch is actually a good thing for China and the rest of the world.虽然这种情况可能发生可以While that tells us the market is healing
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
while的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁状语从句中,什么时候用when 什么时候用while,麻烦解释清楚我知道when:at that timewhile:in a period of time,但是我做了几题,不明白事件发生先后顺序与此时间成为从句还是主句有啥区别?_百度作业帮
状语从句中,什么时候用when 什么时候用while,麻烦解释清楚我知道when:at that timewhile:in a period of time,但是我做了几题,不明白事件发生先后顺序与此时间成为从句还是主句有啥区别?
状语从句中,什么时候用when 什么时候用while,麻烦解释清楚我知道when:at that timewhile:in a period of time,但是我做了几题,不明白事件发生先后顺序与此时间成为从句还是主句有啥区别?
when引导的句子可用瞬间和持续性动词 while引导的句子动词一般是持续性动词 My mother was cleaning the floor while(when)my father was tidying up the shelf.When(不能用while)he came in,we are talking loudly.
when:有一点先后顺序while:同时做
while:同时做,不能与瞬间动词连用
扫描下载二维码when与while后的从句应用什么时态
when与while后的从句应用什么时态
09-03-09 &匿名提问
when和while引导,意思上都差不多。关键是时态搭配。 when引导的时间状语从句,一般是两个情况,一个是主将从现,比如I will visit you when I am free.还有一个是从句用一般过去时,主句用过去进行时,比如I was reading a book when he came. while引导的时间状语从句,你只要保证从句用进行时就可以了,主句无所谓,当然一般主句也用进行时,比如I was reading a book while he was watching TV.
请登录后再发表评论!
when 将来时或者过去时;while 一般是进行时
请登录后再发表评论!
when 后面的从句可以用现在一般式、过去一般式或者现在进行式和过去进行式while后面的从句要用现在进行式和过去进行式
请登录后再发表评论!
The night of the play was cool and crisp, the sky absolutely clear without a hint of clouds. We had to arrive an hour early, and I’d been feeling pretty bad all day about the way I’d talked to Jamie the night before. She’d never been anything but nice to me, and I knew that I’d been a jerk. I saw her in the hallways between classes, and I wanted to go up to apologize to her for what I’d said, but she’d sort of slip back into the crowd before I got the chance. &#160;She was already at the Playhouse by the time I finally arrived, and I saw her talking to Miss Garber and Hegbert, off to one side, over by the curtains. &#160;Everyone was in motion, working off nervous energy, but she seemed strangely lethargic. She hadn’t put on her costume yet-she was supposed to wear a white, flowing dress to give that angelic appearance-and she was still wearing the same sweater she’d worn at school. Despite my trepidation at how she might react, I walked up to the three of them. “Hey, Jamie,” I said. “Hello, Reverend . . . Miss Garber.” Jamie turned to me. “Hello, Landon,” she said quietly. I could tell she’d been thinking about the night before, too, because she didn’t smile at me like she always did when she saw me. I asked if I could talk to her alone, and the two of us excused ourselves. I could see Hegbert and Miss Garber watching us as we took a few steps off to the side, out of hearing distance. I glanced around the stage nervously. “I’m sorry about those things I said last night,” I began. “I know they probably hurt your feelings, and I was wrong to have said them.” She looked at me, as if wondering whether to believe me. “Did you mean those things you said?” she finally asked. &#160;“I was just in a bad mood, that’s all. I get sort of wound up sometimes.” I knew I hadn’t really answered her question. “I see,” she said. She said it as she had the night before, then turned toward the empty seats in the audience. Again she had that sad look in her eyes. &#160;“Look,” I said, reaching for her hand, “I promise to make it up to you.” Don’t ask me why I said it-it just seemed like the right thing to do at that moment. &#160;For the first time that night, she began to smile. “Thank you,” she said, turning to face me. “Jamie?” Jamie turned. “Yes, Miss Garber?” “I think we’re about ready for you.” Miss Garber was motioning with her hand. “I’ve got to go,” she said to me. “I know.” “Break a leg?” I said. Wishing someone luck before a play is supposed to be bad luck. That’s why everyone tells you to “break a leg.” I let go of her hand. “We both will. I promise.” After that, we had to get ready, and we went our separate ways. I headed toward the men’s dressing room. The Playhouse was fairly sophisticated, considering that it was located in Beaufort, with separate dressing rooms that made us feel as if we were actual actors, as opposed to students. &#160;My costume, which was kept at the Playhouse, was already in the dressing room. &#160;Earlier in the rehearsals we’d had our measurements taken so that they could be altered, and I was getting dressed when Eric walked in the door unannounced. Eddie was still in the dressing room, putting on his mute bum’s costume, and when he saw Eric he got a look of terror in his eyes. At least once a week Eric gave him a wedgie, and Eddie kind of hightailed it out of there as fast as he could, pulling one leg up on his costume on the way out the door. Eric ignored him and sat on the dressing table in front of the mirror. &#160;“So,” Eric said with a mischievous grin on his face, “what are you going to do?” I looked at him curiously. “What do you mean?” I asked. “About the play, stupid. You gonna flub up your lines or something?” I shook my head. “No.” “You gonna knock the props over?” Everyone knew about the props. “I hadn’t planned on it,” I answered stoically. “You mean you’re going to do this thing straight up?” I nodded. Thinking otherwise hadn’t even occurred to me. &#160;He looked at me for a long time, as if he were seeing someone he’d never seen before. “I guess you’re finally growing up, Landon,” he said at last. Coming from Eric, I wasn’t sure whether it was intended as a compliment. &#160;Either way, though, I knew he was right. In the play, Tom Thornton is amazed when he first sees the angel, which is why he goes around helping her as she shares Christmas with those less fortunate. &#160;The first words out of Tom’s mouth are, “You’re beautiful,” and I was supposed to say them as if I meant them from the bottom of my heart. This was the pivotal moment in the entire play, and it sets the tone for everything else that happens afterward. The problem, however, was that I still hadn’t nailed this line yet. &#160;Sure, I said the words, but they didn’t come off too convincingly, seeing as I probably said the words like anyone would when looking at Jamie, with the exception of Hegbert. It was the only scene where Miss Garber had never said the wordmarvelous, so I was nervous about it. I kept trying to imagine someone else as the angel so that I could get it just right, but with all the other things I was trying to concentrate on, it kept getting lost in the shuffle. &#160;Jamie was still in her dressing room when the curtains finally opened. I didn’t see her beforehand, but that was okay. The first few scenes didn’t include her anyway-they were mainly about Tom Thornton and his relationship with his daughter. Now, I didn’t think I’d be too nervous when I stepped out on stage, being that I’d rehearsed so much, but it hits you right between the eyes when it actually happens. The Playhouse was absolutely packed, and as Miss Garber had predicted, they’d had to set up two extra rows of seats all the way across the back. &#160;Normally the place sat four hundred, but with those seats there were at least another fifty people sitting down. In addition, people were standing against the walls, packed like sardines. As soon as I stepped on stage, everyone was absolutely quiet. The crowd, I noticed, was mainly old ladies of the blue-haired type, the kind that play bingo and drink Bloody Marys at Sunday brunch, though I could see Eric sitting with all my friends near the back row. It was downright eerie, if you know what I mean, to be standing in front of them while everyone waited for me to say something. So I did the best I could to put it out of my mind as I did the first few scenes in the play. Sally, the one-eyed wonder, was playing my daughter, by the way, because she was sort of small, and we went through our scenes just as we’d rehearsed them. Neither of us blew our lines, though we weren’t spectacular or anything. When we closed the curtains for act two, we had to quickly reset the props. This time everyone pitched in, and my fingers escaped unscathed because I avoided Eddie at all costs. I still hadn’t seen Jamie-I guess she was exempt from moving props because her costume was made of light material and would rip if she caught it on one of those nails-but I didn’t have much time to think about her because of all we had to do. The next thing I knew, the curtain was opening again and I was back in Hegbert Sullivan’s world, walking past storefronts and looking in windows for the music box my daughter wants for Christmas. My back was turned from where Jamie entered, but I heard the crowd collectively draw a breath as soon as she appeared on stage. I thought it was silent before, but now it went absolutely hush still. Just then, from the corner of my eye and off to the side of the stage, I saw Hegbert’s jaw quivering. I readied myself to turn around, and when I did, I finally saw what it was all about. For the first time since I’d known her, her honey-colored hair wasn’t pulled into a tight bun. Instead it was hanging loosely, longer than I imagined, reaching below her shoulder blades. There was a trace of glitter in her hair, and it caught the stage lights, sparkling like a crystal halo. Set against her flowing white dress tailored exactly for her, it was absolutely amazing to behold. She didn’t look like the girl I’d grown up with or the girl I’d come recently to know. She wore a touch of makeup, too-not a lot, just enough to bring out the softness of her features. She was smiling slightly, as if she were holding a secret close to her heart, just like the part called for her to do. &#160;She looked exactly like an angel. I know my jaw dropped a little, and I just stood there looking at her for what seemed like a long time, shocked into silence, until I suddenly remembered that I had a line I had to deliver. I took a deep breath, then slowly let it out. &#160;“You’re beautiful,” I finally said to her, and I think everyone in the whole auditorium, from the blue-haired ladies in front to my friends in the back row, knew that I actually meant it. I’d nailed that line for the very first time.
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 while后面加分号 的文章

随机推荐