伽师县政府网三乡的变化 英文作文带翻译

求维语达人帮忙翻译这句话“伽师县工业园区 管理委员会”翻译成维语._百度作业帮
求维语达人帮忙翻译这句话“伽师县工业园区 管理委员会”翻译成维语.
求维语达人帮忙翻译这句话“伽师县工业园区 管理委员会”翻译成维语.
我的电脑不能打维文,我还是以拼音来翻译吧伽师县:paiziwat
nahiya工业园区:sana at rayuni 管理委员会:baxkarma haiat
azalar yigini整句:Paiziwat nahiya sana at rayuni baxkarma haiat azalar yigini.
扫描下载二维码关于勤工俭学的英语作文带翻译
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《关于勤工俭学的英语作文带翻译》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。Whether students who study inside the campus can get a part-time job or not is a topic which is being discussed .Some students say yes to it because they think it can help them understand their parents' hardship while some don't agree with it, saying it's a waste of time for study.学生是否在校园内学习谁可以得到一份兼职工作,那是一个正在讨论的话题。有的学生说是肯定的,因为他们认为这可以帮助他们理解父母的困难,而有些不同意,他说这是一个学习的时间浪费。In my opinion, a student can get a part-time job on condition that it doesn't have a side effect on his normal study in the daytime. As a matter of fact, the good effects that a part-time job brings to a student should be more than the side ones because taking a part-time job can bring students more chances to get in touch with society.在我看来,一个学生可以得到一个条件兼职工作,它并没有对他在白天正常学习的副作用。由于事实上,一个兼职的学生带来良好的效果应该比侧面的更多的是因为采取了兼职工作可以带来更多的机会得到学生与社会脱节。What's more, it also makes students experience the hardship of making money. However, students who get a part-time job should control the time for part-time job as well as pay attention to their safety when they go to work. Besides, they should spend their income from the part-time job reasonably.更何况,它也使学生体验到了赚钱的困难。然而,学生谁得到一份兼职工作应该控制的兼职工作,以及注意他们的安全时,他们上班的时间。此外,他们应该把从兼职工作合理收入。新疆维吾尔族自治区伽师县三乡中学
为本词条添加和相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
您也可以使用以下网站账号登录:
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:2次
参与编辑人数:2位
最近更新时间: 11:19:52
贡献光荣榜
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品happy moment 的英文作文带中文翻译_百度知道
happy moment 的英文作文带中文翻译
我有更好的答案
Every man in his life faces the ups and downs. Sorrows and pleasures are two parts of life. In fact, life is full of bad as well as good incidents.
Some of them are forgotten with the passage of time while others leave an everlasting impression on the mind. We do not forget them for the whole of our life. We enjoy the moments of pleasure while the moments of sorrow plunge us into despair. We cherish the moments of pleasure throughout our life.
Such a moment came to me last year when I learnt that I had stood first in the examination. It was really the happiest moment. It appeared that I have won the whole world. Though I had fared well in the exami...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 伽师县 的文章

随机推荐