在酷狗里可以找的到,歌名字叫(DJ噢喔哦哦哦)英文名字叫in your mind
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁非常完美张意表白时的歌曲是?是英文还是韩文来的_百度知道
非常完美张意表白时的歌曲是?是英文还是韩文来的
Overcomer - MandisaStaring at a stop signWatching people drive byT Mac on the radioGot so much on your mindNothing's really going rightLooking for a ray of hopeWhatever it is you may be going throughI know He's not gonna let it get the best of youYou're an overcomerStay in the fight til the final roundYou're not going underCause God is holding you right nowYou might be down for a momentFeeling like it's hopelessThat's when He reminds YouThat you're an overcomerYou're an overcomerEverybody's been downHit the bottom hit the groundOh you're not aloneJust take a breath don't forgetHang on to His promisesHe wants You to knowYou're an overcomerStay in the fight til the final roundYou're not going underCause God is holding you right nowYou might be down for a momentFeeling like it's hopelessThat's when He reminds YouThat you're an overcomerYou're an overcomerThe same Man the Great I amThe one who overcame deathIs living inside of YouSo just hold tight fix your eyesOn the one who holds your lifeThere's nothing He can't doHe's telling YouYou're an overcomerStay in the fight til the final roundYou're not going underCause God is holding you right nowYou might be down for a momentFeeling like it's hopelessThat's when He reminds YouThat you're an overcomerYou're an overcomerYou're an overcomerYou're an overcomer
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
非常完美的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,女声,歌词里有all I need is you_百度知道
一首英文歌,女声,歌词里有all I need is you
副歌第一部分是to stay with you 还有些歌词是I don’t any more but I feel so hartso I don’t need you to glance me 一直没有找到是谁唱的,哪位大神知道啊
还有一句歌词是I don’t know why things
has changed since yesterday上面那一句是I don’t
cry any more but I feel so hart
so I don’t need you to glance me
提问者采纳
;t hear me so you said  I don&#39:Release My Soul  歌..;s so cold like that winter market we used to go  I don&#39...;t hear me so you said  I don&#39:Aimee Blackschleger  アニメ「ギルティクラウン」OST泽野弘之  Oh Take a look in the mirror you look so sad  It&#39.  .;m waiting, and dreaming on  So you can take my sword for you  Oh How do you feel, so fine  You't look into your face  Oh Feeling blue and looking back again  Please come back to me....  This could be love again  All I need is you  Come back....  Oh Take a look in the mirror you look so sad  It&#39.;s so cold like that winter market we used to go  I don&#39, Anytime  The heavy rains come  Still I miss days with you  I can&#39...;t cry anymore but I feel so hurt  So I don't cry anymore but I feel so hurt  So I don&#39.  To stay with you always  You't need you to close to me  You don&#39.  This could be love again  All I need is you  Come back.;t look into your face  Oh Feeling blue and looking back again  Plt know why things have changed since yesterday, and dream on  You stole my heart so long ago  Oh I release my soul  So you hear my song..;t need you to close to me  You don&#39..., I&#39, I're the world to me.  ;m waiting...;re the world to me, Anytime  The heavy rains come  Still I miss days with you  I can&#39.....;t know why things have changed since yesterday.是这首么歌曲名称..
提问者评价
啊啊,就是这首,非常感谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Release My Soul
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖