苹果hold near toreader to pay什么意思

Halifax UK | Apple Pay
Online Banking:
Register for Online BankingSign in
You can now use Apple Pay with your Halifax debit or credit card.
How it works
It&s an easy way to make payments with your Apple mobile device using the latest contactless technology. Extra simple and secure, you can pay in all the places already accepting contactless payments, just look out for the contactless symbols. The majority of our cards are accepted, however some card restrictions apply.
You can use Apple Pay with an iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SE, or Apple Watch to make contactless payments of up to &30 in store or in app. Some retailers will accept payments over &30, but this is dependent on the retailer. We may also put limits in place to protect you from fraud, which can restrict the value or number of payments you can make. Always make sure you have your debit or credit card handy, to use as an alternative method of payment.
You can also use Apple Pay on your iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SE or iPad with Touch ID to make payments within apps. Just select Apple Pay as the payment method and place your finger on Touch ID.
You can now use Apple Pay with your Halifax debit or credit card.
How it works
It&s an easy way to make payments with your Apple mobile device using the latest contactless technology. Extra simple and secure, you can pay in all the places already accepting contactless payments, just look out for the contactless symbols. The majority of our cards are accepted, however some card restrictions apply.
You can use Apple Pay with an iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SE, or Apple Watch to make contactless payments of up to &30 in store or in app. Some retailers will accept payments over &30, but this is dependent on the retailer. We may also put limits in place to protect you from fraud, which can restrict the value or number of payments you can make. Always make sure you have your debit or credit card handy, to use as an alternative method of payment.
You can also use Apple Pay on your iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SE or iPad with Touch ID to make payments within apps. Just select Apple Pay as the payment method and place your finger on Touch ID.
Making a payment is easy
To make a payment, simply hold your iPhone near the contactless reader and place your finger on Touch ID button.
With your Apple Watch, double-click the side button and, within 60 seconds, put the face of your Apple Watch near the contactless reader. A subtle pulse and beep will let you know your payment has gone through.
You can also use Apple Pay on your iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SE, or iPad with Touch ID to make payments of any value within apps.
Just as rewarding
If you currently receive rewards or benefits with your Halifax debit or credit card, you&ll still be eligible to receive these when you make a purchase using Apple Pay.
Safe and secure
Security is a priority. So your debit or credit card number isn&t shared with the retailer. It&s not stored on your device or on any Apple servers either. Your most recent purchases will be displayed in your Wallet app.
Get set up in a few simple steps
It&s easy to add your Halifax debit or credit cards to start using Apple Pay. The process is a little different between each device type.
iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SE (must be running iOS 8.3 or higher):
1. Open the Passbook/Wallet app.2. Tap the plus sign to add a new card, then follow the on-screen instructions.3. Use the camera function to scan your card (you may be asked to manually enter your card details). Enter the security code found on the back of your card, and fill in any remaining fields.
Apple Watch:
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone (must be running iOS 8.3 or higher) and select &Passbook/Wallet & Apple Pay&.2. Select &Add a Credit or Debit Card&.3. Use the camera function to scan your card (you may be asked to manually enter your card details). Enter the security code found on the back of your card, and fill in any remaining fields.
For security reasons, you will need to verify your card. The Wallet or Apple Watch app will tell you how.
Frequently asked questions
1. What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a new way to make quick and easy contactless payments with your Halifax debit and credit cards using your Apple mobile devices. You can also use it to pay within apps.
2. Which devices can I use?
You can register iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SE and above, Apple Watch and iPads with Touch ID and use as follows:
For contactless payments: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
For in-app payments: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 3.
3. Can I use my Halifax cards in Apple Pay?
Apple Pay works with the majority of Halifax debit and credit cards. There are a small number of card and account types you won&t be able to use with Apple Pay. They are: Non-personal accounts, Visa credit cards, Electron cards, additional credit card holders and customers under 13 years of age.
4. Where can I use Apple Pay?
You can use Apple Pay to make contactless payments wherever you see one of these symbols.
You can also use it to pay within many apps .where you see Apple Pay logo.
Take a look at a selection of .
You can also use Apple Pay in London to pay as you go on bus, tram, DLR, London Overground, TFL Rail and most National Rail services.
5. What is the transaction limit?
You can use Apple Pay to make payments of up to &30 in store or in app. Some retailers will accept payments over &30, but this is dependent on the retailer. We may also put limits in place to protect you from fraud, which can restrict the value or number of payments you can make. Always make sure you have your debit or credit card handy, to use as an alternative method of payment.
6. Does it cost anything to use Apple Pay?
No. Halifax doesn&t charge customers to set up Apple Pay or to use it. However, an active data plan or WIFI connection is needed to register. Based on your mobile plan and mobile network's offering, additional message and data charges may apply.
Your usual debit and/or credit card charges apply to purchases.
7. What is a Device Account Number?
A Device Account Number replaces the need for a card number. It&s used to make secure purchases in stores and in apps. It won&t work if it&s compromised in any way and can&t be used outside of the device that it&s assigned to. You can view this number in Wallet app by selecting a card then clicking on the information button.
To view your Device Account Number on your Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch/Wallet & Apple Pay. Tap your card to select it, then you&ll see the number.
8. How do I set up Apple Pay on my device?
You can set up Apple Pay within your Wallet app. To get Apple Pay up and running, you&ll need to add your card and make sure you are running iOS 8.3 or higher. That&s something you can do in a few simple steps. The process is a little different between devices.
iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SEOpen the Wallet app, then tap the plus sign in the upper-right corner. From there, simply enter your card&s security code to add your credit or debit card from your iTunes account. To add a different card, use your camera to enter the card information, or type it in manually.
Apple WatchOpen the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap &Wallet & Apple Pay&. Then tap &Add a new Credit or Debit Card&. From there, simply enter your card&s security code to add your credit or debit card from your iTunes account. To add a different card, use your camera to enter the card information, or type it in manually.
iPads with Touch IDGo into Settings, tap &Wallet & Apple Pay&, and tap &Add Credit or Debit Card&. From there, simply enter your card&s security code to add your credit or debit card from your iTunes account. Or to add a different card, use your camera to enter the card information, or type it in manually.
You&ll need to complete a verification process so we can be sure that it&s you adding your card to Apple Pay. Simply follow the on screen instructions.
9. Can I add my card to multiple Apple Pay Wallets?
Certainly. You can add your card to multiple Apple Pay Wallets on up to nine devices.
10. How do I change my default card?
The first card you add to Wallet will become your default card. To change your default card follow the steps below.
On your iPhone:1. Open Wallet.2. Touch and hold your finger on the card that you want to make the default.3. Drag the card to the front of the cards in the Apple Pay section.
On your iPad:1. Go to Settings & Wallet & Apple Pay.2. Tap Default Card.3. Choose a new card.
11. Can I use multiple cards with Apple Pay?
Yes you can. For each Apple Pay enabled device you can load up to eight cards. As devices do not share cards, if you want the same card on two different devices, you will need to load the card on each device separately.
12. How do I remove my card from Apple Pay?
It&s easy to remove your debit or credit card from Apple Pay. Here&s how:
a) Select the relevant card in Wallet, then click on the &info& icon in the bottom right corner to see the card details.b) Scroll to the bottom to find the remove card option. This will instantly remove it from Wallet.
13. As a new customer, how soon can I use Apple Pay?
If you&ve recently opened a Halifax account or taken out a credit card with us, you can register for Apple Pay as soon as your plastic card arrives through the post.
14. Why is the card image in my Apple Pay Wallet different to my plastic card?
There are a several reasons why your Apple Pay card image may differ to the one on your plastic card:
a) You may have a personalised card. If so, Apple Pay will show a generic image of the card.b) The card image for your plastic card has been updated. You may need to re-register the card in Apple Pay to make the images match. However, the image does not affect the use of the card with Apple Pay, just as long as other details are correct.
15. How do I make a payment with Apple Pay?
Hold your iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SE near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. On Apple Watch, just double-click the side button and hold the display of your Apple Watch up to the contactless reader.
To pay within apps, iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SE, or your iPad with Touch ID, just select Apple Pay as the payment method and place your finger on Touch ID.
16. How do I use Apple Pay to pay for public transport in London?
Using Apple Pay is generally the same as using a contactless payment card (e.g. Oyster). You will need to touch in and out on tube and rail services. On trams and buses, you&ll only need to touch in.
& Always use the same device to avoid incomplete journeys and to benefit from fare-capping& Avoid card clash by keeping other contactless cards separate from your device& Make sure you have enough battery life to complete your journey and don&t switch off your device.
Touching in/out with your iPhoneOpen Wallet, place your finger on the Touch ID button and, within sixty seconds, touch your iPhone on the yellow card reader, making sure the top of your phone is flat against it. As soon as your payment is made, a green light will show on the card reader. Your phone will gently pulse, beep and you&ll see a tick on your phone display.
Touching in/out with an Apple WatchDouble-click the side button and, within 60 seconds, touch the face of the watch on the yellow card reader. A green light will show on the card reader. A subtle pulse and beep from your watch will let you know your payment has taken place.
17. Will I still earn rewards and get the same benefits from my debit or credit card when using Apple Pay?
Yes, you&ll still get the same rewards, benefits and security that already come with your Halifax credit or debit card.
This includes benefits such as
on debit card and credit card purchases.
18. Does Apple Pay Passbook/Wallet app show my recent transactions?
Yes, for each Halifax debit or credit card, you&ll be able to see the last 10 transactions made using Apple Pay on that device. Then all your card transactions will still appear on your bank or credit card statement in the usual way.
Depending on how a refund was processed (), the transaction may not show in Wallet, however it will always be visible in your bank statements.
19. Can I use Apple Pay when I&m abroad?
All retailers who accept contactless payments will accept Apple Pay whether they&re in the UK or overseas. Different transaction limits will apply depending on which country you&re in.
If you use Apple Pay to pay with a card overseas, standard overseas charges will apply according to your card terms and conditions. Based on your mobile plan and mobile network's offering, additional message data charges and foreign transaction fees may also apply.
20. How do I return goods I&ve purchased using Apple Pay?
While some retailers will be able to pay the refund back to the device, others will have to make the refund back to the plastic card. For this reason, always make sure you have your plastic card handy if you require a refund. Then you&ll need to follow these steps:
& On the device that you used to make the original payment, select the card that you want to be refunded. You can check which card corresponds to the Device Account Number within the Wallet app.& On your iPhone: Hold the device near the reader and authorise the return with Touch ID or passcode. You will be able to see the refund in your last transactions within the Wallet app.& On your Apple Watch: Double-click the side button and hold the face of the device close to the contactless reader.& If, in some places, a refund can&t be paid directly back to the device on which the transaction was made, then the retailer can make the refund back to your plastic card instead. You can check which card corresponds to the Device Account Number within the Wallet app. Because the refund was processed straight to the card, you will not see this transaction in your Wallet. However, you will still see it in your bank statements as normal.
21. Why am I receiving notifications and how can I turn them off?
You will automatically be set-up to receive notifications from your Wallet app for all payments made through Apple Pay using your Halifax card.
You can turn off notifications by selecting: Settings&Wallet & Apple Pay&Select Card&Card Notifications, or by tapping the &i& in the Wallet app to get to the settings menu.
Please note, if you de-activate &Card Notifications& you&ll no longer be able to view your transaction history in the Wallet app.
22. Is Apple Pay secure?
& Apple Pay is secure. A unique Device Account Number is securely stored on a chip on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch, so you can make payments with no need to share card details and numbers.& Payments can only be made on your iPhone or iPad once authenticated by you through Touch ID or your passcode.& Your Apple Watch is protected by your personal passcode that only you know.
23. Can I lock Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is locked when the device is locked. A device passcode or Touch ID is required in order to use Apple Pay. If you&re using an Apple Watch, as soon as it&s removed from your wrist, it will be locked. It can&t be unlocked without a passcode being entered.
24. What should I do about Apple Pay if my card is lost or stolen?
Please call the bank straightaway. We will close your card so that no further purchases can be made. You should also remove the lost or stolen card from your Passbook/Wallet app or from your Apple Watch app using the &Remove Card& option (). When you receive your replacement card, you will need to add the new card to Apple Pay before making any Apple Pay purchases.
25. What if my iPad or iPhone is lost or stolen?
If you have the Find My iPhone app downloaded to your device, you can use it to remotely lock the device and disable the use of Apple Pay.
If you don&t have the Find My Phone app, please call the Halifax number on the back of your card and mention that you are an Apple Pay customer so we can disable your card for use with Apple Pay.
26. What if my Apple Watch is lost or stolen?
Please call the Halifax number on the back of your card promptly and mention that you are an Apple Pay customer so we can disable your card for use with Apple Pay.
You should also go to iCloud and remove your card from your Apple Watch. .
Should you find your Apple Watch, you will need to add your card back to Apple Pay before making any Apple Pay purchases.
27. What if I unpair my Apple Watch from my iPhone?
If you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, all your Apple Pay information will be wiped from your Apple Watch. To use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch again, you will need to re-add your card information using the same process as when you first set it up.
28. What happens when I replace or update my device?
If you replace or update your device, you will need to add your card(s) again to the Wallet app using the same Apple Pay set up process as you did before.
Be sure to remove your card(s) from Apple Pay before you dispose of your device.
Card and account type restrictions include: Non-personal accounts, Visa credit cards, Electron cards, additional credit card holders and customers under 13 years of age.
Links to external sites are provided as part of our commitment to making online banking safe and secure. However, we cannot accept responsibility or liability for the content or availability of external sites. We cannot guarantee that any software downloaded from these sites will work, or be free from viruses or malicious code.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Help & information

我要回帖

更多关于 hold to 的文章

随机推荐