geography邮箱地址大小写有区别区别

麻烦帮我检查一下这个短文,一分钟的,可以适当修改(无视大小写).hello,my name is ##.Today,i am so glad to come here to introduce my self to all you.i am thirteen years old.my favorite subject is geography .the teacher is an in_百度作业帮
麻烦帮我检查一下这个短文,一分钟的,可以适当修改(无视大小写).hello,my name is ##.Today,i am so glad to come here to introduce my self to all you.i am thirteen years old.my favorite subject is geography .the teacher is an interesting man.i don not like math.the teacher a little scary.he always tell us "math is important!"i like sports,such as swimming,badminton and soon.there are three people in my family.we went for walk at sunset.这个对我很重要,请务必帮我好好修改,
蚯蚓不悔D63
1.all of you这个表达有问题,一定要改2.a funny,我觉得用interesting形容人好像不怎么常用,改成funny更符合习惯3.but i don not like math,the teacher makes me a little scared.加了but句与句之间的转折就显得不那么生硬,接着的那个分句我建议你改一下4.he always tells us,这句话是第三人称的问题5.we usually go for walk at sunset.因为你们经常散步,所以没必要用过去时
能不能帮我修改一下,可以适当修改,谢谢
我已经帮你改过了啊
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
ocean_geography
of ocean economic geography
海洋经济地理
this article also analyse the measures to opt for optimally andand promote the ocean piuar industry , and other problems in study of ocean economic geography .本文还对海洋支柱产业的优选、培植措施和海洋经济地理研究若干问题进行了探讨。
- 基于4个网页
geography of the ocean
海洋地理学
geography of maritime transport 海洋运输地理学geography of the ocean 海洋地理学geography paper 地图纸
- 基于2个网页
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
geongraphy
创建新的生词本