在我需要帮助的时候你却推了我一把翻译俄语 我可以帮助您吗

英语翻译我不说我又多心疼你我只能说就算上课或是半夜你打电话来我都接就算你醉酒吐我一身我也不推开你就算你被人打的遍体鳞伤我也紧紧抱住你就算下大雨你要我等你我也不会离开约定的地点一步就算最后的最后没能走下去我也不后悔与你一起做的梦
异鸣葱头Yj1
i can not tell you how much i care of youEven during the lesson or midnight when you call me,I would always answer the phoneIf you drunk spit whole my bady I would not push you awayIf you beat me with wound in my body i still hold you tightif raining I still wait until you appear would not leave even one step awayeven at the end we could not together I never regret what I have been ever dreamed with you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我要帮学生写一封英文推荐信,求专业人士翻译。_百度知道
我要帮学生写一封英文推荐信,求专业人士翻译。
也在此向您推荐这位具有耐心和求知欲望的学生。我在2007年到2008年间。该生在涉及到数学的科目上并不十分优秀,也很发人深省,认为强烈的好奇心和勤奋的努力是某某最为珍贵的品质,但该学生对待学习的态度也许是最认真的,让我觉得某某的对经济学的理解不仅仅局限于理论和数据上,但通常会用勤奋的努力来弥补这种缺陷。作为大学教师的我,并偶尔和我探讨一些问题,在这两年多时间里,作为某某大学毕业论文的指导者和经济学的授课老师,我一直注视着某某的成长。该学生虽然专业成绩在我的学生里不是最优秀的,在政治和经济政策的层面上似乎抱有更多的兴趣。在最后的论文指导中,担任了某某的经济学老师,我想为此学生做一些中肯的评价,某某的论文题目很新颖。在我的课堂上,某某总会认真地做笔记和思考。我祝愿某某会在自己的求学道路上一帆风顺(学生名字以某某替代)我十分荣幸地向您推荐我的学生某某
提问者采纳
I want to do some students, I have been watching so-and-so growthIt is my pleasure to recommend my students so-and-so. As a teacher, but usually use diligent effort to remedy the defects, as XXX university graduation thesis guides and the economics of the instructor, and let me think of understanding the so-and-so is not limited in theory and the data in political and economic policy. Is most outstanding, although the student&#39. The students in my professional achievements, and occasionally and I discussed some problems.I in 2007 to 2008, also in this to recommend the patient and the students seeking knowledge desire, the plane seemed more interest, XXX will seriously take notes and thinking, as a teacher in the economics (the two years, also is thought-provoking.At last. XXXI wish in his study (road, the thesis guidance dissertation5 topic is very novel so-and-so. AboutThe student in the subjects involving math is very good, I think of the university of intense curiosity and hard work is the most precious quality, but the students treat study attitude is perhaps the most serious
提问者评价
感谢帮助!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你是某某大学的教授那你们大学里面难道没有教英文教授吗大学里面的教授级人物都不是专业人士看来中国也没有什么必要办大学了~叫兽
您可能关注的推广
推荐信的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.一位服务员向我走来,她对我说了一句:“欢迎来到XXX.”2.她问我要点些什么.3.您能推荐一些给我吗?OK?
黑人高贵94
A waitress came towards me and said:" Welcome to XXX."She asked what I preferred.Could you recommend some?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译对于我们交货期的推迟,我们赶到非常抱歉.但是由于现在这个产品的副品率非常高,所以我们要进行严格的质量把关.这是造成活期推迟的主要原因.贵公司是很优秀的品牌公司,我们希望给您提供的产品是质量最好的.所以请你谅解.您的谅解和支持是我们最大的动力!
Very sorry,the shipping date will be delayed.As our current defect rate is very high,we need more strict OQC.Please understand the quality is our first consideration.If you have any question please let me know.Thank you very much for you understanding and support.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
For our delayed the shipment date, I feel very sorry.Because the is too many, we have to recheck the quality strictly.This is reason why we delay the shipment date. Your company is very good brand com...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 俄语市场推广 的文章

随机推荐