根据句以及首字母提示,补全句子,完成句子1.what,s the w(
)like there?2.My mother and I went to the s(
)to buy some food.3.I helped my friend bill find his m(
).they are happy,4.How can I get to the c(
)? I want to see a film.
weather shop (第三个可以写很多啊。。)
1.weather2.supermarket3.mother4.cinema
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码根据首字母填空,补全句子1 Brad can play basketball .He wants to j_________ the basketballclub.2 Jack Chen is Mike's f_________ movie star.Mike likes his moviesbest.3 The runners are very strong.Because they eat a lot of h________food
joinfavouritehealthy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
joinfavouritehealthy
2.favourite
join favourite healthy
扫描下载二维码请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:新疆乌鲁木齐2011年中考英语试题
根据中文提示,补全句子,使其完整与正确。
我们确信在中国政府的帮助下新疆发展得比过去更好更快。
We ________ that Xinjiang is developing better and faster than before with the help of the central government
内容提示:A听说B买了一辆新车,特来看看。B说新车停在房前的大树下,他刚开着它去买了牛奶和面包,这车是北京产,价格是10万元,不算贵。A看了之后,也想买一辆。
根据中文提示,完成下列对话,每空一词。
A:I hear you've
 1    a new car. May I have a
 2    at it?
B:Of course. It's just
 3    the big tree outside my house. I drove it to buy some
 4    and bread just now.
A:Oh, it looks very
 5   .
B:Where is it
 6   , can you guess?
A:I can't. Where?
B:It's made in Beijing. it costs one
 7    thousand
yuan. It's  8    better than those at this price(价).
A:It's not too  9   . I'll go and buy
 10   .
来源:新疆自治区中考真题
题型:翻译题
根据中文提示,补全句子,使其完整与正确。 1. 你的学习取决于你努力的程度。 && Your success ______& ______ how hard you work at your lessons. 2. 他只是为教师而不是为艺术家。 &&& He is only a teacher ______ ______ an artist.3. 要花费1400亿元建设兰新高速铁路。&& &It will ______ 140 billion yuan to ______ Lan zhou-Xinjiang High-speed Railway. 4. 我们每个人都感到自豪的是首届中国亚欧博览会将于日在乌鲁木齐举行。&&& Everyone of us is proud of ourselves because the first China Eurasia Expo will ______ in Urumqi on&& &September 1st, 2011. 5. 我们确信在中国政府的帮助下新疆发展得比过去更好更快。&& We ______ that Xinjiang is developing better and faster than before with the help of the central government.2013年秋新目标八年级上英语测试题Unit2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013年秋新目标八年级上英语测试题Unit2
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢1.graduating from
2.determined to
3.attitude to/towards
4.give in to
5.reliable
6.shocked to
7.were trapped in&
10.express
1.graduating from 固定词组graduate from…本句放与介词after的后面,所以用动名词的形式。
2.determined to &固定词组下定决心做某事:be determined to do
sth.
3.attitude to/towards 名词态度:attitude与介词to/towards连用。
4.give in to&固定词组屈服:give in,向…屈服give in to…
5.reliable&&形容词值得信赖的:reliable.
6.shocked to&形容词shocked震惊的。Be shocked to do sth因为…而震惊。
7.were trapped in&动词围困:trap;被围困在be trapped in…
8.extreme&&形容词极度的:extreme
9.Judging&&固定词组从…判断。Judging from/by…
10.express&&&动词表达:express
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年福建省东山县第二中学高一上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
根据中文提示补全句子(每题1分, 共计10分)【小题1】After ___________& _______ the college, I worked in the school.(毕业于)【小题2】I was& ______________& _____ become a famous writer.(决心) 【小题3】What’s your __________& _________ this idea?(对……的态度) 【小题4】He won’t __________& ______&& _______ the enemies.(向……屈服)【小题5】Miller is a ___________ man and I think you can rely on him.(可信赖的)【小题6】His mother was __________& _____& hear the news.(震惊)【小题7】They _________& ___________& ______ the burning building yesterday.(被困在…中)【小题8】The suffering of the people was ______________.(极度的)【小题9】___________ from his look, he doesn’t think much of the plan.(判断)【小题10】I can’t ____________ how greatful I am to you .(表达)
来源:广东省韶关市学年度高一1月全市统考
题型:阅读理解
VII.补全对话根据中文提示,将对话中缺少的内容写在对话下面的对应横线上。所补的句子必须与所给的标点符号一致。提示:后天是Alice 的生日。她的父母商量着给她买礼物,最后说定买一张唱片送给她。M: It’s Alice’s birthday the day after tomorrow.&&&&&&&&&&& 79&&&&&&&&&& ?W: Yes, of course. Shall we give her some flowers?M: Flowers are lovely. But I think it’s better to buy her a nice box of chocolates.W: Alice doesn’t like sweet things. Didn’t you know that?M: You’re right. Er…I know.&&&&&&&&&& 80&&&&&&&&&& ? She loves music.W:&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81&&&&&&&& .& Let’s go to the music shop and choose one for her.
来源:2011年广东省东山中学高一下学期期末考试英语卷
题型:填空题
请根据句子意思,按照首字母或中文提示,填入恰当的单词,补全句子。1. Will you_________________(支持) me in my campaign for election?2. He’s involved in the _______________ (组织)of a new club.3. She was ashamed of her children’s bad ___________________(举止).4. He fell in the water, much to the __________________________(开心) of the children.5. Did you________________________(传递) my message to my father?6. Do you know when India gained ________(独立) from Britain?7. We need both competition and _________________(合作).8. Please find out the foods that give fibre for ______________(消化) and health.9. You can tell from her __________(外表) that she has been ill.10. Dogs are not ___________ (允许) in the building.
来源:2011年广东省高一下学期期末考试英语题
题型:单词拼写
请根据句子意思,按照首字母或中文提示,填入恰当的单词,补全句子。
1. Will you_________________(支持) me in my campaign for
election?
2. He’s
involved in the _______________ (组织)of a new club.
3. She was ashamed of her
children’s bad ___________________(举止).
4. He fell in the water, much to
the __________________________(开心) of the children.
5. Did you________________________(传递) my message to my
father?
6. Do you know when India gained
________(独立)
from Britain?
7. We need both competition and
_________________(合作).
8. Please find out the foods that
give fibre for ______________(消化) and health.
9. You can tell from her
__________(外表)
that she has been ill.
Dogs are not ___________ (允许) in the building.

我要回帖

更多关于 his dog can help him 的文章

随机推荐