还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢UPC上传问题! - Amazon外贸论坛 - 外贸B2C -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& UPC上传问题!
UID 2290309
阅读权限 25
UPC上传问题!
想请教,这个UPC的问题有点复杂,本人因为比较笨又没有充分了解亚马逊网站的规则,甚至连SKU的定义都搞错了,问题就有点头大。
本人前期注册了亚马逊账号,开始接触这个平台,一开始就把SKU的定义搞错了,比如亚马逊规定专业卖家必须至少上传50个SKU,结果我理解成为是50个产品。本人本是试单,准备上线总计480个商品,所以按照之前的愚蠢理解并购买了500个UPC(正规渠道通过公司名义购买的),并把这其中的480个UPC一一对应自创SKU文件(之前错误理解一个SKU就是一个商品单品)批量上传到了亚马逊的INVENTORY里面。应为要经过中国区的上线经理审核,所以目前账号和LISTING都还是INACTIVE的,我也知道这全部都是错的,请问如果我把之前上传的文件栓掉重新上传LISTING,那些之前上传的UPC编码还能再用吗?
下面是我和他们客服的在线对话(重要的红色部分,我觉得不是很能理解),请前辈们多给意见,非常感谢!
Me:previously, I had upload a listing inventory with numbers of UPC code which I bought recently, but has been told my file is wrongly form and rejected as inactive status
Anna:Oh, what must be the reason why it is was incorrect? Is there an error message?
Meust wonder if I purge the wrong listing and replace a new file, would previous used UPC code expired?
Anna:A UPC code can be only use once, Bryan.
What you need is to correct the issue.
Me:yes, understand that UPC only can be used once, but that must be in status of active which the products are selling now, but my account and listing is still inactive, you could check it out in your system, right?
Annaet me see, Bryan.
Anna:Oh, I am looking now at your Inventory and seeing all your listings that are showing as Inactive (out of stock). In that case, I advise you to go to that Inactive listing then go to Action, Relist or Edit details then just enter the quantity of the items you want to sell. If there is a quantity already, please reenter the information then click Save and Finish.
All right?
Me:what if I just want to replace a new list instead of previous one, are those UPC apprear in listing are still avaliable?
Anna:You can no longer use that same UPC code for similar item as the system will detect that there is already existing listing for that product and UPC code.
Me:Oh, no, even I purge the old one, create a new one?
Anna:Yes. It is already registered on our system and even deleting the old one, the system will still not allow you to use same information to create a new listing.
Me:but, nobody warn this in advance, it is such common mistiacke, most difficult to understand they are not real selling now, right?
Anna:Yes as they are Inactive now but if you input the quantity for those listings, they will be in Active status and will be available for purchase within 24 hours.
I am sorry for the confusion, Bryan.
Me:wait, wait, did I put quantity of those?
Anna:No. Not yet that is why it is showing as Inactive (out of stock).
Me:so, what you mean, I could still use those UPC code as they are now not real active?
Anna:You may use that Inactive listing to sell your item but if you are asking if you could still use those used UPC code to create a new and different listing, system won't allow you Bryan.
What I advise you to do now is improve those Inactive listings to make them available for purchase.
Me:it is bit confuse, but you know, I said previous listing is wrong, I only manage to sell 50 SKU, but by misunderstanding the definition of SKU, I put 480 SKU with UPC code in listing
But I have to change listing because I do not have 480 SKU item to sell, I only could do 50 in max right now
UID 2570911
福步币 4 块
阅读权限 0
来自 帝国速运
可以咨询专业人士
国际快递、仓储、国际专线、国际小包,(倪生)
UID 1408352
阅读权限 40
来自 广东深圳
最好咨询下客服人员
WWW.18TRACK.NET QQ&&
UID 263629