家中规则关于规则的英语作文文五十字左右

英语作文 一百五十字左右purpose you are a secretary of a video Cassette COmpany.your boss has just made a policy of allowing employees a 15%discount on any CD or VCD they purchase and they are provided with a discount card .you are asked to write a memo to announce the decision and ask them to pick up their cards in your office .
To all employees:Thanks to the kindness of our boss,a new policy has been put in place where all employees now enjoy a 15% discount on any CDs or VCDs purchased from the store when you present your discount card at the counter.This is really good news for all those music and movie lovers amongst us,as now we can purchase them at a lower price.And if you please,come to my office now to pick up your discount cards.So enjoy this discount everyone,I will see you all shortly I hope.Thanks.Secretary to Mr.XXXXXX(写自己的名字,注意名字在前,姓氏在后)天上~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码宅也是一种生活方式英语作文一百五十字左右
Yesterday was Sunday,I didn’t go to school,but I was busy.In the morning,I got up at eight o’clock,then I ate breakfast.After
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文五十字玩耍篇版_百度知道
英语作文五十字玩耍篇版
我的教室又大又干净。我非常喜欢我的学校.I often read books hereMy school is very beautiful.The teachers in my school are very kind . 我的学校很漂亮、有礼貌.The students are very polite and smart。我经常在这里看书. There is a big playground in my school and we often play sports on it 。学生们非常聪明.There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building。学校的老师都很好、美术室,我们经常在这做运动。在教学楼里还有音乐室.There are many books in the library。图书馆里有许多书。我的学校有一个大操场.
My classroom is big and clean. I am happy in my school, too.
I like my school very much。我在学校很高兴
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
In the evening, she help me with my homework. She has long black hair and big eyes. She is always be there for me when I need her, she will cook my favourite meals. I love her so much. She’s always trying to encourage me to try something new. She takes me to school every day. She is my heroMy mother is 35 years old. I think my mother is the best person in this world. If I’m hungry
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的最好朋友英文作文五十字_百度知道
我的最好朋友英文作文五十字
我的最好朋友英文作文五十字
dancing and lots of sportA friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed。希望你能接受吧~ My FriendI have many good friends,&quot.He will help me if i got in trouble!&quot。我们从彼此学习并且互相帮助;Lily is also very brave。他和我年龄一样,they always pat her little head and say.I will help he as much as I can.When I was back on the darksome stairway,was that a ghost.So I have many friends.My friend is a boy.I remember one evening two weeks ago。但是Tom是我的最好的朋友.He is as old as me.But TOh。因此我有许多朋友。因此他的成绩是非常好.他有一个姐姐和一个哥哥He always play football with his classmates and they always enjoy themself。都是我自己打出来的.他总是和他的同班同学踢足球.We are in the same class.他很高并且很帅气He likes singing ,how lovely。2。我们是在同班,I suddenly saw a black shadow behind me,Lily is one of the best。篮球是他喜爱的体育.He is good at study。如果他有,我也会帮助他.他喜欢唱歌,mom sent me to buy some salt and sugar downstair。他比我高,他将帮助我.朋友是能让您感到温暖的人。他善于学习.We learn from each other and help each other.So his study is very good. She is such a pretty girl that when people meet her.他也是非常乐于助人.We play together since we two were very young. I hope our friendship will forever and ever,他们总是玩的很开心He also is very helpful and polite.我的朋友是一个男孩He is very tall and handsome。如果我有麻烦。,礼貌的,当您是沮丧的时候,跳舞和许多的运动He has a sister and a brother。 我希望我们的友谊永远持续下去.Basketball is his favorite sport.He taller than me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁像初一书上那样。写一段介绍自己房间的英语作文。五十字。_百度知道
像初一书上那样。写一段介绍自己房间的英语作文。五十字。
提问者采纳
Do you like reading. I sleep with it every night. there is a desk near my bed. I have a big shelf in my bedroom. the yellow lamp is on my desk ?My bedroom is so nice.Every evening, I do my homework under the lamp. there are many books on the shelf. there is a pink doll on my bed? You can borrow the books from me if you like. I like itMy bedroom I have a lovely bedroom. there is a bed in my bedroom. I like reading very much. there is a big window in my bedroom
能翻译一下不?
我的卧室我有一个可爱的卧室。在我的卧室里有一张床。我的床旁边有一张桌子。我的床上有一个粉红色的娃娃。我每天晚上睡。在我的卧室里有一扇大窗户。黄色灯在我的书桌上。每天晚上,我在灯下做功课。我的卧室里有一个大书架。书架上有很多书。我非常喜欢阅读。你喜欢读书吗?你可以借这本书如果你喜欢我吗?我的卧室是如此的漂亮。我喜欢它。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 关于规则的英语作文 的文章