这护照加急证明怎么写,很急

急!求解!很久没联系的老客户再联系,邮件应该怎么写? - 外贸开发信 - 出口交流 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 急!求解!很久没联系的老客户再联系,邮件应该怎么写?
UID 1506889
阅读权限 40
急!求解!很久没联系的老客户再联系,邮件应该怎么写?
各位大侠们,小妹现遇到一些棘手的事,恳求各位大侠支支招,小妹在这谢过了!
事情原由:做外贸半年多,但从这个月开始,老大让我跟一些老客户,这些客户都是有一年多没联系过,但之前有在我们这里下过订单,不过通常订单量小,出厂价低,所以我同事在工作交接后没有再联系,有一年多了。现我想开发这类客户,第一封邮件应该怎么去写才不让客户觉得有芥蒂啊?
希望各路大侠们支招,最好有个范例,小妹在线等!
UID 1529920
阅读权限 25
哈哈,朋友我来帮你顶一下哈!
UID 1506889
阅读权限 40
回复 #2 sohochengdu 的帖子
呵呵,谢谢!可是...
UID 1848038
阅读权限 40
同样疑惑ing
(笑口常开 好彩自然来)
UID 1792201
阅读权限 40
同样疑惑求解..
UID 2037874
阅读权限 10
我也有这样的疑问
UID 2084672
阅读权限 25
是呀,怎么写比较好呀?难道说最近还好吗?生意怎么样吗?感觉怪怪的。。。。
UID 2041833
阅读权限 25
回复 #1 chrissy888 的帖子
跟你一样,期待高人指点。
UID 2112927
阅读权限 25
回复 #1 chrissy888 的帖子
你就说前一个同事辞职了,以后由你跟进他,有需求,请跟你联系
UID 2131827
阅读权限 40
这样的情况应该是最幸福的了啊,一个电话就搞定了。。。
UID 1997105
阅读权限 40
回复 #1 chrissy888 的帖子
下面是我写给我们公司以前客户的,我们公司是做催化剂的,请指教。
Dear Ramin Sadr,
This is Elva from Nanjing Tinchem Technology Co.,Ltd, few months ago(on Dec.16,2013) you've contacted with Lydia for Dibutyltin dilaurate.
From now on, i will take over Lydia's job and service you.
If you don't mind, may i know you business about the catalyst, Dibutyltin dilaurate?
Does your customers think it is good or do you have any needs of this catalyst or other catalysts?
Please trust that i would do my best to support your business.
Any questions, feel free to let me know.
Sincerely hope to hear from you.
Thanks and Best Regards
UID 1859803
阅读权限 25
范例及分析
下面我们将按八种不同的具体情况就邮件内文为大家提供了一些有实战价值的参考样本,并分别做了一些说明,大家不妨多多体会。
Dear Mr. Collins
We get to konw that you presently require the toys from china,Do you still need it?
We are the exporter and manufacturer of this goods,and hope to establish business relations wth your corporation.
Pls reply asap so we can make you our firm offer as per your detailed requirements.
B.RGDS/David Wang,the President
说明:此邮件适合虚盘类的A类信息、C类信息,内文中并不含报价,道理很简单,客户来“虚”的,我们也不妨来“虚”的,不过如客户写明一定要有价格的时侯,此范例当不适用;
Hello,Mr. Collins,this is Mr David from China,Do you still require plywood at present ? We have been exporting such goods for many years.
For our products,you can visit our website:;
We will be pleased to make you detailed firm offer based on your requirements.
Sorry to disturb you and really hope to be a longterm business partner with you.
Waiting for your prompt reply.
Thank you.
David Wang,the President
说明:当你想向某相关客户推销你的强项产品时可用,如某信息客户写明是求购MDF,并没说要PLYWOOD,但做MDF的客户却很可能也会做PLYWOOD,故如你是本网的正式会员,看信息又不用扣点的,则不妨碰碰运气联系看看,另外,对旧信息,本范例也适用;
Dear Mr. Collins
We are informed that you are on the market for the Tetracycline HCL BP93 from china,and we have been producing and exporting this
Pls note that our present concluded price at USD 1.23/KG,FOB shanghai port,do you have interests?
Your early reply will be much appreciated and we would like to re-offer you as per your required Qtty and Qty.
Thanks for your good cooperation.
Best Regards/David Wang,the President
说明:为增加回复率,对有些虚盘类的A类信息、C类信息,及有些规格简单的商品,以及某些价格敏感类商品,如工业原料类商品,你也可简单报个价,只不过,注意价格一定要实在哦;
i,Mr.Collins,We know that you are looking for a china supplier to supply plastic chair,as per your trade lead posted, We can offer you at USD 7.8/pcs,FOB shanghai port,ppt shipmt.
Detailed Specifications and pictures could be sent to you if you are interested.
Waiting for your earliest reply.
Thanks/David Wang,the President
说明:与上一个范例类似,对实盘类的A类信息、虚盘类的C类信息,及有些规格简单的商品,以及某些价格敏感类商品,如工业原料类商品,你也可简单报个价;
We are a specialized Chinese exporter and manufacturer of Motorcycles,and we would like to offer you as flws:
Product:Motorcycles
Specifications:
Please comment and revert.
说明:如客户的询盘看起来很实,并且也正好是你正在做的强项商品,则你也就应该给别人一个详细的报价,一般适用实盘类的新信息;
Attn:Mr Collins
We know from your posted trade lead that you now have firm inquiry for ATV from china,and actually we have been specialized in producing and exporting such goods to many countries for many years,we are sure we are able to be your best choice,Kindly check our below good offer:
Product:ATV
Specifications:
Herewith attached some pictures for your reference,and you can know more about us and our prod
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Waiting for your soonest reply.
Best.RGDS/David Wang,the President
说明:与上一范例类似,对实盘类的新信息,你就应该附有详细报价,而对很多规格较复杂的产品如轻纺产品,并且如客户也有写明要你提供产品图片的,记住不要忘了附上几张有代表性的图片并把你的网址也写上哦;
Attn:Mr Collins
We are recommended that you now plan to import garlic from china,and this just falls into our business scope,since we are one of the main exporters of garlic in China,please refer to our firm offer as flws:
Specifications:
We can send you some product pic
And we can also mail you some small
We suggest you may visit our website
Much thanks for your favourable comments and good cooperation.
David Wang,the President
说明:对R类信息,即本网特别为大家推荐的信息,我们建议大家在报价前能多做点准备,一定要有详细的有竟争力报价;
You are kindly introduced to us by ,and as a professional manufacturer and exporter of such goods,we hope to set up direct business relations with your corporation.
Just as per your inquiry,we would like to make you our competitive offer as below:
Specifications:
Kindly check and revert asap.
Thanks for your good cooperation.
说明:本例适用于线下信息,线下信息是指本网专门为高级别会员提供的一项服务,即如果我们收到的外商询盘中正好是高级别会员设定的强项商品,我们会把该询盘在发布前先发给相关会员看,此类信息一般来说时效性较强,故仍需要你的详细报价;
大家可以注意到,上述范例都有三大特点:
1,内文都比较简洁,废话没有,但必要的礼貌用语也没少,因为对商人来说过多的寒喧实在是多余;
2,内文中几乎都没有什么语言来介绍自己,因为大多数客户都不会有兴趣来看你的自我介绍的;
3,内文的主要内容一般就是你的报价,这也是每一个客户最关心的,而报价中最关键的部分无非就是产品规格与价格而已;
我们还要特别提示几点:
1,如果你是外贸公司,不要在邮件中让外商知道你只是个中间商;
2,如果你只是个新手,不要在邮件中让外商觉得你才刚做该产品;
3,如果你是生产企业,一定要在邮件中让外商知道你确是个厂家;
4,如果你是个人外贸,也不要在邮件中让外商知道你只是一个人;
5,如果联系欧美客户,一般建议你在首次联系时最好有报价资料;
6,如果邮件中有报价,注意你的报价一定要与市场行情完全相符;
7,如果想向外商提问,最好邮件中先有常规报价再提出你的问题;
8,如果你想借鉴范例,记住不要全抄而一定要或多或少有所修改哦!
UID 2671439
阅读权限 10
Long time no contact, my friend. This is Merry from Dong Guan Hua Zi, China. We have cooperated before. Hope everything goes well and& & your esteemed company! Please see enclosed new catalogue, and price list for some products.
I feel puzzled why you haven’t contact me for such a long time. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know at anytime.& && &&&We’ll try to meet your requirements as much as possible. We’re specialized in led car light all the time.
On the arrival of Christmas, I send my best wishes for you and your family. It will be our big pleasure if we have opportunities to be on service of you. Looking forward to your prompt reply.
Yours faithful,
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是