my day英语作文 50字跑步机的好处50字

(共1个回答)
09中考英语作文对应练习7:介绍电脑的用途  1). 介绍电脑的用途,字数80字左右。  范文1.Computers  It is known to us al
天气英语作文两篇
Seasons are my friends
I have a lot of friends. Seasons are my frie
关于郊游的英语作文 ,地点是阳江海滩,上午的活动是游泳.划船.下午是购物.照相(英文版)
Hangzhou is the capital of Zhejiang province and its political, economic and cul
自己写就可以了,注意语法!千万不要抄袭,被老师发现就糟了。 下面有几条供你参考,是我最近搜来的,但是千万别抄袭啊!!!!
大家还关注
(C) 列表网&京ICP证100421号&京ICP备号-1&琼公网安备08一篇初二水平的英语作文,关于我最喜欢跑步的英语作文
那朵花63909
I like running,because I think it’s a funny and easy sport.I can do it by myself.I was not very healthy when I was a little child.So my father took me running with him.He said it’s good for me.At first,I didn’t like it at all.But after a few weeks,I felt great when I was running.Therefore,I go to running every three days.Now,some of my classmates run with me.We always talk to each other.I like this sport.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码不老的容颜是每个人的追求,很多女人都想保持年轻貌美,但是岁月
春天吃什么好你们都知道吗?春天,万物复苏,正是补身体的好时节
肾是男人的根本,是每个男人彰显自信的地方,随着环境污染等因素
牛肉的营养价值很高,这是很多人都知道的事情,人们也喜欢吃牛肉
癌症是一种严重威胁人们生命安全的一种疾病,那么在我们的生活中
Copyright & 2010-2015有关跑步的英语作文带汉语要求4分钟(跑步带给我们的好处及如何正确跑步)
鑫小朋友603
All take part in the fitness runners, often should pay attention to adhere to and step by step, special attention should be paid to control the amount of exercise. In addition, must learn to "self con...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文关于跑步的好处?200字左右就行,不用太多,
Running is a whole body movement,which enables the body's muscles rhythmic contraction and relaxation,so that muscle fiber Dimension increased,protein content increased.Fit and muscular is one of the symbols.Skeleton is the body of the stent,human activities leverage.In a period of growth and development of young people,adhere to running Step can improve blood circulation,increase the supply of nutrients in bone cells increase bone cell growth capacity,from the And to promote the normal development of the bone.The elderly,reduced metabolism,muscle gradually shrink,and bones appeared back Line of change in bone and joint disease is also increasing.Persist in running can enhance metabolism,delayed bone Degenerative changes,prevention of bone and joint disease in the elderly occur,so that you slow down aging.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文50字 的文章

随机推荐