travel的英语作文文travel模板

高考英语作文当前位置:
高考英语实用文体写作模板
来源:天星 更新日期: 点击:
天星学堂2012年度全新力作&《考前20天最后押题报告》视频讲座,由数十位高考资深权威名师,研析最新考纲及考试说明,把脉历年命题脉搏,结合最新热点命题动向,在高考来临前的最后一刻,倾力奉献。押题报告采用视频形式,立体式、全方位与名师交流,助你快速把握高考,赢在考前最后一刻! 押题报告>>旅游 Travel_高中英语作文_VOA英语网
旅游 Travel
发表时间:内容来源:
27th, September of every year is World Tourism Day. Of course, it is to advocate people to travel often. Nowadays, as people&s living standard improve, the number and frequency of people to travel is also increasing. Why? I think it may because of the advantage of travel. First of all, travel can make people relaxed. In today&s competitive society, everyone is under great stress. They may be crazy if they are in that situation in the long term. Going travel, leaving all the troubles behind for a period of time, people will have a good rest and then fight again. Secondly, travel can broaden people&s vision. People can learn more through what they see and hear. This knowledge is good for them. Last but not least, travel can enlarge people&s social circle, because they can make new friends on the way of their trip. In conclusion, travel has so many advantages. It is no wonder that there is a World Tourism Day to encourage everyone to go travel.
每年的月二十七是世界旅游日。当然,这是为了提倡人们多旅游而设的。如今,随着人们生活水平的提高,去旅游的人数和频率都随之增加了。为什么会这样呢?我觉得可能是因为旅游所拥有的优势。首先,旅游可以使人放松。在当今竞争激烈的社会,每个人都承受着巨大的压力。长期处于这种状态下,他们可能会疯了。去旅行,把所有的烦恼暂抛脑后,人们将会得到良好的休息,然后再奋斗。其次,旅游能开阔人们的视野。人们可以通过他们的所见所闻而学习。这些知识对他们是有用的。最后但并非最不重要的,旅行可以扩大人们的社交圈,因为他们可以在旅途中结识新朋友。总之,旅行有很多优点。难怪会有世界旅游日来鼓励大家去旅行。
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&我的梦想(旅游 My Dream travel英语作文正文
我的梦想(旅游 My Dream travel英语作文
我的梦想(旅游 My Dream travel英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
我的() My Dream(travel)
When I was alittle child, I had many dreams. I wanted to be rich, so that I can live in abig and beautiful house. I can go everywhere by car. But now, my dream seems tobe better and more realistic. I hope I can have a good job. It will not takemuch of my time, although I can’t earn much. Every year, I have holidays totravel. Traveling is my favorite and it can reduce my pressure. It’s good formy life. Therefore, I hope traveling can be a part of my future life.当我还是个小孩的时候,我有很多梦想,。我想变得富裕,这样我就可以住在漂亮的大房子里,可以驾车到每个地方。但是,现在我的梦想似乎更好更现实了。我希望我能够拥有一份好,尽管我不能赚很多钱,但是它不会占用我太多,每年有假期去旅游。旅游是我的好,它可以减轻我的压力,对我的有好处。因此,我希望旅游可以成为我将来生活的一部分。我的梦想 My Dream
Different people have different dreams. Some people dream of making a lot of money. Some people dream of living a happy life. Some people dream of being famous. Some people dream of going abroad, and so on. But my dream is different. Maybe you will get a surprise after you know my dream.不同的人有不同的梦想。有些人梦想赚很多的钱。有些人梦想过上的生活。有些人梦想能够出名。有些人梦想能够等等。但我的梦想是和他们不一样的。知道我的梦想后也许你会很惊讶。I have a wonderful dream in my heart. It's to speak English very well. Since English is everything for me. English is my best friend. English is my soul. English is my power. Without English, I'm nothing at all. Nothing. Now, I can think in English, speak in English, and write in English. Some people think I'm an Indian. Some people regard I'm a Pakistan. And some people even consider that I'm an Egyptian. But if I could speak English as good as an American, my future would be brilliant. So I work very hard.在我心中有一个的梦想。那就是说一口流利的英语。因为对我来说英语就是我的一切。英语是我最好的,《》()。英语是我的灵魂。英语我力量。没有英语,我什么都没有。什么都没有。现在,我可以用英语的方式思考,用英语,用英语书写。有些人以为我是印第安人。有些人以为我是巴基斯坦人。有些人甚至认为我是埃及人。但如果我能说英语能像美国人说的那么好,我的未来会很。所以我很努力。我的梦想(宇航员) My Dream(astronaut)
I have many dreams, such as I am rich in the future. Therefore, I can buy all what I want. But my greatest dream is that I want to be an astronaut. Our country develops fast and our space make great progress in the last several decades. It has great achievements. All of our country are proud of it. Therefore, I want to be one of this amazing area. In order to make my dream come true, I must work hard now. So that I can go to a good university to learn more knowledge. I hope my dream can come true one day.我有很多梦想,比如我希望将来变得富有,这样我就可以买我想买的一切。但是我最大的梦想是成为一名宇航员。我们国家发展得很快,而且在过去几十年中太空取得了巨大进步,有很多大成就,所有人都为之骄傲。因此,我想成为这一神奇领域中的一员。为了使我的梦想成真,我必须从现在开始努力。这样我就能够去一所好的学习更多的知识了。我希望有一天能够梦想成真。我梦想的 My Dreaming Career
In the past two years, my parents took me to travel to many places, including big cities, small towns, famous mountians and so on. Therefore, I like traveling and I hope I can visit to many more places. Since then, I hope I can be a tour guide in the future, so I can travel to many tourist attractions. Besides, I can meet various people and I think communicating with different people is interesting, wchich can broaden my field of vision. I hope they can share their life stories with me so that I can know the general life of a place. I know it would be a challenging job, but I believe I can do well in my job.在过去的两年里,我带我到很多地方旅游,包括大城市,小城镇,著名的大山等等。因此,我喜欢旅游,我希望能够参观更多地方。从那开始,我就希望我将来能够成为一名,这样我就可以到很多旅游景点旅游了。此外,我可以各种各样的人,我认为和不同的人沟通很,可以开阔我的视野。我希望他们可以和我他们的生活,这样我就可以了解一个地方的普通生活。我知道这是一份具有挑战性的工作,但是我相信我能够在工作中得很好。  〔我的梦想(旅游 My Dream travel英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  我的梦想(旅游 My Dream travel英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “我的梦想(旅游 My Dream travel英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的我的梦想(旅游 My Dream travel英语作文由网友原创或转发,若我的梦想(旅游 My Dream travel英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
我的梦想(旅游 My Dream travel英语作文相关作文&|&考研资讯&|&招生信息&|&
&|&历年真题&|&
&|&调剂&|&
名师风采&|&考研网校&|&考试书城
2016考研英语写作必背模板,不看后悔!
  考研英语各个题型中,最不好对付的莫过于写作了。对于2016考研的小伙伴们来说,在写作的复习上,不妨多记一记、背一背英语写作的经典句型、模版。尤其是那些英语比较差的考生,多背一些模版,说不定在考场上能起到大作用。下面,文都考研给大家分享2016考研英语写作必背模板,不看后悔哦!  (一)&&&&人文价值  From the picture we can perceive that…… . What astonishes the drawing and
the readers is that…… . It is known to all that…… , but it seems…… .  The artist utilizes this artistic presentation to imply a spreading vogue
that…… . Ultimately, the trend boils down to…… . Accordingly,…… . To worsen the
problem, this behavior is evoking…… .  In my point of view, we are in a prime time to curb the problem from
deteriorating. First and foremost, the whole society should arrive at the
consensus that…… . Besides, an awareness of should be infused into everybody's
mind.  (二)&&&&文化交流  What is presented here is a very interesting scenario…… . From the subtitle
we can infer that…… . Conspicuously,…… .  We can deduce from the picture that…… . It partly owes to…… , and partly
to…… . Except the case reflected in the picture, there are numerous evidence
demonstrating…… . For example,…… .  From a personal point of view, I am delighted to witness ……. To sum up,…… .
As for China,…… . Therefore,……. I can firmly conclude that in the long run,
cultural exchanges will contribute to a flourishing Chinese and global economy,
as well as diversified cultures.  (三)  Honesty  The cartoon aims at informing us of the significance of honesty.
Definitely,No one can deny the importance of it. Honesty is conducive to the
harmony of human relationships. By being honest, we are more likely to win
others’ trust and support, be understood even when we do something wrong and
reduce unnecessary doubt when we express ourselves. To further illustrate the
importance of honesty, I would like to take George Washington as a case in
point: how could he, the cheery-tree-chopping boy who never lied to his father,
build an image of integrity and win respect and trust from his people ?  From my perspective, at no time should we underestimate the power of being
honest. when stuck in an embarrassing situation,we should remind ourselves that
dishonesty and deception can merely win short-term trust,but only with honesty
can we build an durable and steady relationships. “Honesty is the best policy.”
A world-renowned philosopher also once said.  (四)  Optimism  The cartoon aims at informing us of the significance of an optimistic
mindset. Definitely, no once can deny the importance of it. An optimistic
mindset can help us achieve our objectives more smoothly and realize our dreams
more rapidly. By being optimistic. we can face challenges and surmount hardships
with confidence,keep sober and figure out effective measures even in desperate
situations. To further illustrate the importance of being optimistic, I would
like to take Beethoven as a case in point: how could he, a great German music
composer who became deaf at his forties, compose so many enduring and classic
symphonies without optimism?  Accordingly, at no time should we overlook the power of optimism. once
coming across frustrations and intending to give up, we should remind ourselves
that it is optimism that will finally lead us to turn the corner. “the
optimistic sees the rose, and the pessimistic sees the thorn.” A philosopher
once said.  (五)  Several reasons account for the change. Firstly, we are in the information
age today. Computers are useful in editing and data processing, make it easier
for people to communicate with each other and provide all sorts of information.
Secondly, computer skills can be a competitive edge for job hunter, which
stimulates students' interest in computers and encourages them to have a good
command of them. Finally, as the price of computers drops sharply recent years,
more and more students can afford them.  But some problems also arise, liking wasting students’ time and having
negative effect on studies. Therefore, we, as students, should always keep in
mind that we should use computer in an appropriate way.  (六)  Water used to be mistaken to be an unlimited and renewable resource.
Actually, water resource is very limited and precious. It is fortunate that now
the public is starting to pay attention. Just as is depicted in the picture,
just like saving money, the lovely and smiling piggy bank is collecting every
drop of water falling from the water tap。  However, water shortage is still a serious problem threatening the
existence and survival of the whole human being, and yet the phenomenon of
wasting water can still easily be found anywhere in our daily life. For example,
water taps are frequently left on by careless users. Someone even assumes that
they have the right to waste water because they pay for it so that it has
nothing to do with others. In fact, so precious is water that we cannot afford
to waste it. Water resource is indispensable not only in our daily life but also
in the industry and  agriculture. And water is the wealth of the whole mankind, and it is hard
to imagine what the world would be like when there is no more water。  Even though an increasing number of people have become aware of this
emergency, further measures still need to be taken. On the macro level, the
whole world should make a joint effort to fight against waste of water. On the
micro level, publicizing activities, such as broadcasting wonderful ways on how
to save water on TV and other media, should be conducted. To store water means
to store happiness and only by saving water can we save a better life for our
offspring。  (七)  Students’ Graduation Intentions  From the table chart given above, we can observe that it reflects the
statistics of students’ graduation intention. From 2004 to 2012, the proportion
of students who are determined to further study increased rapidly from 45% to
76%. During the same period, the percentage of students who are willing to work
after graduation remains steady.  The table chart informs us of the phenomenon that students in increasing
numbers are willing to further study after graduation. What exactly contribute
to this phenomenon? Reason can be listed as follows: for one thing, facing with
intense competition in the employment market, quite a few students regard
further study as a buffer. moreover, they are convinced that a higher education
will put them in a competitive position in the future employment market. their
decision could also be attributed to the power of so-called “group dynamics”:
when their friends and classmates choose to study after graduation, they will be
influenced easily and imitate others’ behaviors.  By observing the tendency of the past, we may forecast that the proportion
of further study will continue to rise. However, students should bear in mind
that a higher education will not guarantee them an ideal job. It is capabilities
and skills that determine their future.  (八)  Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel
alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your
choice.  Traveling alone is the only way to travel. If you take someone with you,
you take your home with you. When you travel alone, you meet new people, have
new experiences, and learn more about yourself.  When I traveled with my friend, I spend all my time with that friend. We
eat together and sightsee together. When I travel alone, I spend my time looking
for new friends. It is easy to fine other people, either other tourists or
locals, to eat with or have a coffee with. When you share meals with strangers,
they become friends.  When I travel with a friend, my routine is predictable. We maintain the
same schedule that we do at home. When I travel alone, I adopt the rhythm of the
place I visit. I might take a nap in the afternoon and eat dinner at 11 pm. I
might go to a disco and dance all night.  When I travel with a friend, we know how we will react to things. When I
travel alone, each new experience requires a new reaction. If I don’t try new
things, I won’t be able to decide if I like something or not. Shall I ride an
ostrich or eat one?  I think it is always important to do things on your own. You can fine new
friends, collect new memories, and adopt different ways of doing things. Isn’t
that the point of travel?  (九)  Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a
small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to
support your choice.  I would prefer to work in a large company rather than a small one. A large
company has more to offer in terms of advancement, training, and prestige.  In a large company, I can start at an entry-level position and work myself
up to the top. I could start in the mailroom and, once I know the company, can
apply for a managerial position. In a small company, there is not as much room
to grow.  In a large company, there are a variety of jobs. I could work in sales, in
marketing, in distribution, in shopping, or in any department I applied for. I
could be trained in a variety of positions and would have valuable experience.
In a small company, there would not be the same opportunity.  In a large company, there would be more prestige. I could brag to my
friends that I worked for one of the biggest companies in the world. I would
always have something to talk about when I met strangers. If I worked in a small
company, I would always have to explain what the company did.  Working for a small company would not give me the same opportunities for
advancement or on-the-job training as working for a larger company would. Nor
would I be as proud to work for a small company---unless the small company was
my own.  (十)  People attend college or university for many different reasons (for
example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you
think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to
support your answer.  People attend colleges or universities for a lot of different reasons.
Career preparation is becoming more and more important to young people. For
many, this is the primary reason to go to college, They know that the job market
is competitive. At college, they can learn new skill for careers with a lot of
opportunities. This means careers, such as information technology, that are
expected to need a large workforce in the coming years.  Also, students go to colleges and universities to have new experiences.
This often means having the opportunity to meet people different from those in
their hometowns. For most students, going to college is the first time they’ve
been away from home by themselves. In additions, this is the first time they’ve
had to make decisions on their own. Making these decisions increases their
knowledge of themselves.  Besides looking for self-knowledge, people also attend a university or
college to expand their knowledge in subjects they find interesting. For many,
this will be their last chance for a long time to learn about something that
doesn’t relate to their career.  I would recommend that people not be so focused on a career. They should go
to college to have new experiences and learn about themselves and the world they
live in.*** 热点推荐 ****** 大纲解析 ****** 复习必看 ***
【】【】【】
关于“2016考研英语”的新闻
发贴区 (已有条跟帖,)
考研QQ交流群:
考研课程推荐
&&&点击查看文都何凯文..写篇英语作文:my
We come back shanghai from Suzhou at 8:00 pm. My husband and I were tired, but we want to travel to Hangzhou next day, so we bought train tickets to Hangzhou. When we came back hotel about 9:30 last saturday. It was a happy and tired day!
We set out for Shanghai south sation at 6:00 in order to catch up with the first train. We arrive at Hangzhou railway station at 8:30, we took No.7 bus to Xihu which was a famous place in China. It was worth visiting if you went to Hangzhou. It was a pity because of the bad weather. I could not see the distance beautiful scence. But it did not affect my mood. We took a lot of photos at the side of Xihu. We bought two bicycles at Children's Palace, my husband and I rode the bicycle around Xihu.
It's said that Duan bridge and Leifeng tower are the place you could not miss.
The first stop was Duan bridge.
Duan bridge was the most famous bridge in Xihu, which was one of lover's bridges. You would heard of the love storyof Xuxian and Bai Suzhen, if you had watched the Legend of White Snake. It was said that white snake and Xuxian met here and fell in love with each other. Many lovers came here for travelling beacuse of the beautiful love story. This love'bridge was very beautiful. My husband praised highly this place, so did I.
The second stop was Hupao.
We galloped on horse to see a flower beacuse of limited time. We rode very fast and took some photos on the rodeside. I would like to say that Xihu was very good place to live. I love that place very much,such as some old trees, the lake and the flowers. Hupao was good place to travel. Unfortunately, I did not enter into Hupao beacuse of the limited time, My husband took some photos on it.
The third stop was Leifeng tower.
In my opinion, althought Leifeng tower was not a good place to travel, it was very famous. I thought maybe it was rebuilt in 1999 by hangzhou goverment. It was very high about 8 floors, however ther
我是学生,怎写有丈夫
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my travel 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐