写把牧童改写成一篇短文英语短文介绍刘昊然

真男神助攻高考作文 刘昊然:考得不错|高考|作文|刘昊然_新浪娱乐_新浪网
真男神助攻高考作文 刘昊然:考得不错
视频加载中,请稍候...
  新浪娱乐讯 高考是最近全民热议的焦点,小演员刘昊然参加高考的新闻也成为了众多网友和粉丝关注的热点之一。随着湖南卫视大型国防教育特别节目《真正男子汉》的热播,当中年龄最小的刘昊然人气飙升,而参加这档节目也给他带来福运连连,不仅专业考第一、接戏不断,甚至就连他的高考作文都与节目“神契合”。
  参加《真正男子汉》福运不断 高考作文“犹如神助”
  参加《真正男子汉》对于刘昊然而言可是收获颇丰,福运连连。这位不满十八岁却精通各种武器装备的明星战士,不仅在节目中如愿以偿的圆了从小的军人梦,培养了坚强刚毅的性格,更是通过《真正男子汉》赢得了满满人气,戏约源源不断,而这份好福气也延续到了高考这件“人生大事”上,在艺考获得专业全国第一之后,刘昊然在这次高考的文化考试上也有好运,就连高考作文题都“押中宝”了。据了解,今年北京市高考语文作文题是二选一,其中一个题目就是“假如我与心中的英雄生活一天”,而这正好与刘昊然在《真正男子汉》中的经历不谋而合。据相关工作人员透露,刘昊然拿到高考作文题时喜出望外,没想到参加《真正男子汉》还能为他的高考作文提供真实鲜活的素材,深入一线部队与英雄官兵同吃同住同训练的亲身经历让他“下笔如有神”,而他也把杨根思连这支英雄连队的传奇事迹和自己在连队训练生活的深刻感悟写到了作文里。当其他高考学生还在用假设的方式想象自己与心中英雄共度一天的场景时,刘昊然通过参加《真正男子汉》已经让假设成为了现实,与现实中的英雄共度数天的真实经历相信会为他这篇作文增色不少,不得不说参加这档节目真是让刘昊然“犹如神助”。
  “小学霸”高考完毕自我感觉“考得不错”
  作为北京市舞蹈学院附中的学生,刘昊然不仅有才艺、有颜值,更是演艺圈中的学霸一枚,在参加湖南卫视大型国防教育节目《真正男子汉》录制时,在高强度的部队训练中也见缝插针抓紧时间做试卷,自封“卷村村长”。得知刘昊然要参加高考,《真正男子汉》中的王金武、谢添、文海地、姜伟等一批热血教官、暖心班长也为刘昊然和广大高考学子们送上祝福。据悉,刘昊然的志愿是中央戏剧学院,在此前的艺考中他已经取得了专业全国第一的不错成绩,而文化考试这位“小学霸”也是应对自如,考试结束之后,刘昊然走出考场表情轻松,被问及考得如何时,自信满满的答道“考得不错”。
  考试结束直奔片场 坦言“是军人就要和时间赛跑”
  在6月8日下午高考最后一门考试结束后,刘昊然也在第一时间发布了一条微博,“下午5:00高考英语结束,5:15出考场,1小时15分钟从西三环考场赶到首都机场,七点半的飞机,最后一分钟办理了值机手续飞回曼谷。作为一名军人就是要和时间赛跑,感觉自己也是蛮拼的。”据了解,原来刘昊然参加完高考后,并没有一刻清闲,从考场出来就要直接去赶飞机,直接飞往泰国与王宝强汇合,继续之前的电影拍摄。看来经过军营的磨砺,“小鲜肉”刘昊然也逐渐训练出争锋夺秒、雷厉风行的男儿本色,我们也期待有《真正男子汉》福运加持的刘昊然在高考中取得好成绩,成功考取心仪的大学。
(责编: 阿菲)
文章关键词:
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
您可通过新浪首页顶部 “”, 查看所有收藏过的文章。
,推荐效果更好!
看过本文的人还看过写一篇英语短文介绍刘昊然作文_百度知道
写一篇英语短文介绍刘昊然作文
提问者采纳
He studies very hard and always gets the top score in my class.He is very handsome and tall.We have been good frieds since we entered the same class.Jack is a very interedting boy and also very kind hearted.I like him so much and hope our friendship will last for ever.So his hobby is playing basketball.When we have difficulties in learning English or maths.He is the best basketball player of our school,he is always happy to help usy best friend is my classmate Jack
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Once upon a time, part-time jobs were what you took if you were unskilled or unable to secure a full-time job. But now, with an increase in the number of flexible roles in the workforce, we’re seeing professionals who can step out of their work to be in favor of part-time work. 1. ______Assess your reason. We’d all love to work less and make more, but consider what your real reasons are for wanting a part-time job. Are you finding your current workload overwhelming(无法抗拒的)? Are you starting a business you want to focus on? 2. ______ And knowing whether going part-time would be temporary or will also help you make the decision.3. ______ Part-time jobs can be 20 or 30 hours a week. They can be worked in the office or at home.Make a plan for your ideal situation, and then another that you’d be satisfied with.Consider the work you won’t be able to get done. You could propose hiring another part-timer for the other half of your workload, or distribute the work among your co-workers.Get well prepared.Make sure that you’ll be as productive and accessible as you’ve been in the past in your company. Have answers ready about your availability. You’ll be available via chat or phone during specific hours, and you’ll respond to emails within 24 hours. 4. ______5. ______ You need tobe able to speak out your idea professionally. Focus on how working part-time will help both you and the company.A.Know your data.B.Outline your part-time.C.Find the balance between your company work and your part-time job.D.Review what you learnt as much as possible.E.You may schedule time to discuss your part-time proposal with your boss.F.Understanding your motivation can help you convince yourself.G.If you’re interested in moving from full-timeto part-time, know about the following first.答案GFBCE请点击最上方蓝字关注“英语天天读”。更多内容请阅读《学习周报》!您的每一次转发是对我们最大的鼓励!如有其它问题,请咨询学习周报服务热线:英语天天读(gh_1b5d98a21aeb) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
Space discoveries are usually made by scientists whoseThe biggest secret about inventing is that anybody canTeachers and parents usually call attention to the picOld age may not sound exciting. But recent findings ofWhat do we do when we go camping? First, we make a plaI had no classes this afternoon. My friends all wentAs the pace of life continues to increase, we are fastEconomists usually study markets. Two Americans have wIt’s a lovely day. Sarah is going to have a picnic in English is a language spoken all around the world. TheDo you want a relaxing vacation after the long work?Alan worked in an office in the city. He worked very hOne day I was in a shopping mall and I wanted to get A “talking kitchen” teaches students how to cook FrenRita was in the shopping mall, looking for a gift for Why do you think people who live in some hot countrieDo you want to be a volunteer? Maybe you need some idOnce Effendi had a joke with the Prime Minster(臣相). HScared of being bored: Amanda Seyfried阿曼达·塞弗里德:最怕无所事事。Kobe Bryant’s new achievement从直接以高中生身份参加NBA选秀的耀眼新星,到被人Express yourself生活就是展现你自己。你所需要的一切就在你的内心深处,它是你心灵的火花,等着被Mysterious universe人类对宇宙的认识还很少,她充满了神秘感,而在人类已经了解到的知识中,有Sand and Stone让时间和宽容把伤害抹平,将感谢和恩情留在心底。Two friends were Kids, don’t do that!国外中学千奇百怪的校规大荟萃!There are a lot ofWhy do human beings still risk their lives digging milSurface ExplorationRobots make great explorers on planThe US city of Chicago is considering blocking the citEveryone has problems. But what should you do about thI am a middle school student. I like fashionable(时尚的)We are pleased to announce(宣布) the results of our compA British man posted photos of the new Iranian owners It was another frustrating day. I came home from schooQuite simply,a domestic robot is a machine used for hoHave you ever had this experience? You are watching a Students these days often have a lot of worries. SometHi, boys and girls! Welcome to our museum(博物馆).1._____Are you the type of person who always says “yes”? I’veCommunicating with your child is challenging as parentHave you ever thought,“I wish I could take a year off Dear John,I feel very upset these days. You know I wilSadness and happiness are often talked about by peopleI’m Tina. I am in the library. Iam reading something aThe story of Pinocchio, the wooden boy whose nose grewThe 13-year-old Dutchgirl, Laura Dekker, whose plans tQuite simply,a domestic robot is a machine used for hoBaboons(狒狒)live in Africa. They are like monkeys. MostThe Spring Festival is celebrated not only in China buWhen you finish high school or university, is learningEddie Peng当红小生彭于晏的奋斗之路。Eddie Peng, also known as Peng Meet the Mini Monet来自英国的KieronWilliamson今年12岁,却已有“小莫奈”gh_1b5d98a21aeb不见其增,日有所长!热门文章最新文章gh_1b5d98a21aeb不见其增,日有所长!

我要回帖

更多关于 用牧童改编成一篇短文 的文章

随机推荐