我给你的笔友写一封信圣诞节要来我家做客,请你写一封信给他,英语作文200个单词,急

急QAQ一篇约120词的英语作文求例文假如你是魏青,请你用英语给你的笔友于林写一封信,向他说明你以前在英语学习中遇到的困难,(听不懂老师的英语,课堂上不敢说英语,记不住单词,作句子不完整等等),经过改进学习方法(上课做语法笔记,向老师求助,每天听英语录音,大声读练习发单,看英语电视节目等等),现在英语有了很大的提高.其实我会写= =不过顶多80+词 实在写不出120词...不常用百度知道..一共就有15财富 都扔了
Dear Yu Lin:Before, my English is not good. In the class, I didn't know what is teacher saying. That is, I couldn't understand my English books. I also not dare to speak English in people. When I spoke English, I felt nervous. I couldn't remember the words. There were too difficult for me that time. I couldn't make sentens, too. All in all, English was too diffcult for me.But, I changed my learning method. In class, I made grammar notes. I also asked for teacher some questions that I don't understand. I heard English words everyday and read them loudly, too. I watched English TV shows as well. By the way, I like them very much! Now, I'm not afraid of English and I like it very much.How about you? Do you like English? Do you have learned English hard before? Tell me abou it!Best wishes,Wei Qing其实么,80词到120词也不难,不要总是放眼于题目给的,要多想些之外的,就好啦!祝你学习进步!O(∩_∩)O
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文,急急急急::::::寒假即将来临你一定有许多计划假如你是李华请给你的美国笔友John写一封信,谈谈你假期生活至少三个方面的计划及理由可适当发挥,写得好,一定采纳
john,i im..how
Dear John,
The winter vacation is comming.What do you wanna do in your hollyday?For me,I wanna impove my basketball skill. I plan to practise basketball for 20 days.And the second thing I have ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译你的笔友约翰(John)想了解一些到中国家庭做客的礼仪,请根据所给提示内容,给他写一封信,不少于90词.(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数)要点提示:1、中国人见面时一般互相问候,不亲吻、拥抱.2、带点礼物,如食品、水果、鲜花等,但是送人钟表是不礼貌的.3、礼物通常在客人离开后才会被打开.4、中国人在吃饭的时候围桌而坐,使用筷子用餐
因为是翻译器翻译的如果你有更好的翻译请代替.因为不知道你是几年级什么水平如果不懂请用其他容易理解的词语.因为词语有点贫乏字数太少请见谅.因为没有人名我自己拟定如果没有帮助请忽略谢谢.Dear John,Hello,now let me tell you something about Chinese family guest etiquette.When people meet never kiss and hug,but a greeting,shaking hands.When the others go home will bring gifts,for example,food,fruit or flowers.But don't send people watch,that is not polite.But the gifts of the other party after the guest left to open the gifts.When dining,people around do together under the table,use chopsticks to eat.How 's it going?And your etiquette is not the same?Could you tell me your guest etiquette?Your,Addy亲爱的约翰,现在让我来告诉你一些关于中国家庭做客的礼仪.当人们见面时都不会亲吻和拥抱,而是互相问候,握手.当去别人家的时候会带点礼物,比如,食品,水果或鲜花.但是不会送人钟表,那样是不礼貌的.而收礼的另一方会在客人离开后才打开礼物.就餐时,人们会围在桌子一起做下,用筷子用餐.怎么样?和你们的礼仪不一样吧?可以告诉我你们的做客礼仪吗?你的,Addy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Welcome to China.I am very happy that you visit my home.There are many thing in China different between that in your counry .Chinese say 'Hi',when they meet .We don't kiss with each o...
扫描下载二维码我的笔友圣诞节要来我家做客,请你写一封信给他,英语作文200个单词,急_百度知道
我的笔友圣诞节要来我家做客,请你写一封信给他,英语作文200个单词,急
提问者采纳
GraffitiOfcourse,thantocometoourschoolright.Iwritetoyouandtellyousomeofourschoolactivities.Ifyouwanttolearnmore,artfestival.I&#39,etc,activities,games.Suchasthecarnival,IcangiveyouasaguideDearjackHmlookingforwardtohearingfromyouYourpenPalLidong望采纳,therearemany.Inourschooltherearemanyactivities
有些不对,我自己改改吧
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!!!!高中英语作文,近期全国很多地方发生雾霾天气,你的英国笔友TOM来信询问有关你的家乡雾霾的_百度知道
急!!!!!高中英语作文,近期全国很多地方发生雾霾天气,你的英国笔友TOM来信询问有关你的家乡雾霾的
1!.字数100-200
满意则采纳急,好评!!高中英语作文,请按照下面要求给他回一封信!!,你的英国笔友TOM来信询问有关你的家乡雾霾的情况,近期全国很多地方发生雾霾天气!谢谢
我有更好的答案
Recently,haze weather has become a daily one right here in large part of China.People are forced to wear the mask to avoid breathing poisonous air.So it is necessary to find out the reason why leads to that and work out the resolution.If we trace the cause for haze weather ,the main points are as follows ,first,china 's air quality standards are rather lax and evaluation factors are limited,so you will see that current air appraisal system has defects.Second,some people just go for economic interests instead of turning out products according to relevant law and regulations.They tend to use obsolete equipment in which they are high likely to emit a grea...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
雾霾的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 给你的笔友写一封信 的文章

随机推荐