求英语手抄报myhappysince my childhoodd资料

新年英语手抄报内容资料
作者:XiaoBao8&&&&来源:小报吧&&&&更新时间:
新年英语手抄报作品一
新年英语手抄报作品二
新年英语手抄报内容资料
一、叙述介绍春节
&&&&&& In China,the Spring Festival in the most important festival.People usually have a long holiday.It lates seven days or more.Most of the families will have a big family get-together.The whole family will have a big meal on the eve of the Spring Festival.Everyone is happy..On the first day of the Chinese New Year,people usually wear new clothes and visit their relatives and friends.They say“Happy New Year”to each other.People often go to the parks or go shopping.
译文:&&&&&& 在中国,春节是最重要的节日。人们通常有一个很长的假期。它最新的七天或更多。大多数的家庭都会有一个大家庭聚在一起.全家将在除夕大餐。每个人都是幸福的。在中国新年的第一天,人们穿上新衣服,拜访他们的亲戚和朋友。他们说“新年”,让对方快乐。人们经常去公园或去购物。
二、我的春节怎么过的
My spring festival&&&&&&& This year I have a happy spring featival with my family.&&&&&&& On New Year's Eve,all the family people get together to have a big dinner in the resturant.During the dinner we have a small talk and play some games.We say some good hope to each other.For example,keep good healthe,try your best to do everything,have a good mood in this year,happy everyday and so on.&&&&& Thanks to this spring festival,it make our family people get toghther.We enjoy ourselves and in the new year we all fighting.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我的春节
&&&&&& 今年我有一个与我的家人快乐的春节。&&&&&& 在除夕夜,全家人聚在一起吃顿大餐。吃饭的时候,我们有一个聊天和玩游戏。我们说一些好希望对方。例如,保持良好的健康,尽力去做每一件事,今年有一个好心情每天,快乐等等。&&&&&& 感谢这个春节,它使我们的家庭团聚。我们享受自己在新的一年里我们的战斗。
上一篇: 下一篇:
春节手抄报 相关文章
本站推荐手抄报
热门手抄报图片my happy holiday 英语手抄报素材_百度知道
my happy holiday 英语手抄报素材
我有更好的答案
英语小故事: The one-eyed doe
A doe had lost one of her eyes, and could not see anyone approaching her from one side.
In order to avoid any danger, she always ate on a high cliff near the sea, and looked at the land with her good eye when she was eating.
By this means she could see whenever the hunters approached her on land.
But one hunter found out that she was blind in one eye. He rowed a boat under the cliff, and shot her from the sea.
译文: 一只眼睛的母鹿
有头瞎了一只眼睛的母鹿,没有办法看到从瞎了的那只眼的方向靠近她的东西。
为了躲避危险,她总是在海边的一处高崖上吃草。在她吃东西的时候,她用那只好的眼睛注视着陆地。
including some happy study results,only you can write paragraghs and draw pictures about yourself! So use your clever head and finish it on your
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语手抄报的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语手抄报设计图片|英语手抄报版面设计
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&
热门手抄报专题:&
&& 更多...
英语手抄报手抄报列表
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
共 203 个手抄报&&首页 | 上一页 | 1
| &20个手抄报/页&&转到第页
子栏目导航
热门手板报
&- &- &- &- &-
经营许可证编号:闽ICP备号-5&& 站长:南极冰
本站关键字: 黑板报版面设计,黑板报图片下载,手抄报版面设计,法制手抄报,手抄报图片设计HAPPY NEW YEAR英语手抄报内容 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& HAPPY NEW YEAR英语手抄报内容
UID 1726325
阅读权限 25
HAPPY NEW YEAR英语手抄报内容
HAPPY NEW YEAR英语手抄报内容
(一)Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune .
The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest .
(二)Probably more food is consumed during the New Year celebrations than any other time of the year. Vast amounts of traditional food is prepared for family and friends, as well as those close to us who have died.
On New Year's Day, the Chinese family will eat a vegetarian dish called jai. Although the various ingredients in jai are root vegetables or fibrous vegetables, many people attribute various superstitious aspects to them.
Other foods include a whole fish, to represent togetherness and abundance, and a chicken for prosperity. The chicken must be presented with a head, tail and feet to symbolize completeness. Noodles should be uncut, as they represent long life.
In south China, the favorite and most typical dishes were nian gao, sweet steamed glutinous rice(糯米)pudding and zong zi (glutinous rice wrapped up in reed(芦苇)leaves), another popular delicacy.
In the north, steamed-wheat bread (man tou) and small meat dumplings were the preferred food. The tremendous amount of food prepared at this time was meant to symbolize abundance and wealth for the household
(三)My Spring Festival
My Spring Festival was great. Before the Chinese New Year, my families were all going to my grandparents’. Many of my relatives there were playing all the night. At night, we set off firecrackers. The voice was very loud, cars parked far from us were sounding. Maybe they feared the voice too.
The first day of the Chinese New Year, we all got up early. We said “Happy New Year!” or “Good luck this year!” to each other and get money from them. We visited our relatives all day. That made me feel very tired but very happy because I also can get money.
The second day of the New Year, I slept during the morning. In the afternoon, I went to the beautiful countryside, and visited the Yi River, it is very wide, about 1 kilometer.
Next day, we left my grandparents’ home for Qingdao. The expressway had been frozen. It was terrible! So we could only run by at a slow speed.
This festival was great, I love Spring Festival!
Chinese New Year
Chinese New Year is a Chinese traditional festival. We also call it the Spring Festival. It is on lunar January 1st.
On New Year’s Eve, all the people sit around the desk and have a big family dinner. There are some vegetables, some fish, some meat, some fruits and some drink like juice, Coke, Pepsi and some nice wine. Overall, this is a good and delicious dinner. After dinner, we always watch TV New Year progammes. We have a wonderful evening on New Year’s Eve.
On the first day of the Spring Festival, most of people get up early and say “happy new year” to each other. For breakfast, people often eat dumplings and baozi. After breakfast, people often make many delicious foods, and children often play cards, computer games and fireworks. On the second and third day, we visit friends and relatives.
Everyone is busy on Chinese New Year, and everyone is happy, too
UID 1662322
阅读权限 40
UID 2317005
阅读权限 40
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是