等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014年12月英语四级作文真题:印象最深的大学课程
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  参考范文:
  沪江网校版:
   The most impressing course in my college life
  When talking about the course which impresses me the most, I will certainly choose Basic Chemical Experiment. As a student of science, I am always fascinated with the magic in test tubes, and from this course I gained more than pure knowledge.
  To begin with, this course provides us opportunities to put theories into practices. The experiments helped us testify and better understand what we have learned in books. Besides, by designing experimental procedures of own, we became more flexible and innovative.
  Moreover, I also developed other skills that required outside labs through this course. For example, to be focused and careful when proceeding a task, to be patient and calm when facing failures, and to communicate properly when you need someone else to cooperate. These can be very valuable assets to your life.
  Basic Chemical Experiment influenced me not only on academic field but also on daily affairs, therefore it&s the most impressing course to me.
  新东方在线版1:
  The Most Impressing Course in My College Life
  印象最深的一门课
  During the two years of college life, I have attended many special courses, among which the most impressed one is psychology. I still remembered the days when I was fed up with my major Math, which frustrated me so much. Till I fortunately select one of the most fascinating optional courses lectured by Professor Wang.
  Time gone back to the first class of Mr. Wang, I found a little old man came in the classroom with a thick book of psychology. Mysteriously, I first unveiled and explored the myth within it by the vivid demonstration of Mr. Wang, and became fascinated with this course. In the following days, it enclosed an assorted of psychological phenomenon reflected in ordinary people&s daily lives by illustrating examples in reality.
  To be frank, it is the psychology class that enlightens my soul of exploring the unknown world and stimulate my desire to learn. And it is no surprise to say that psychology is the most impressing course for me in college.
  新东方在线版2:
  A course that has impressed you most in college
  In this day and age, there are numerous courses in our college, while the most impressive one, as far as I am concerned, is foreign class.
  The reasons why I favor the foreign class can be seen as follows. First and foremost, Foreign teachers prefer practical way of teaching which enables us to remember knowledge easily. A case in point of this is spoken English. We find that we have studied English when we are very young, but most of us cannot speak even cannot communicate with foreigners when meeting a foreign in the street. However, since I have foreign class, I can totally feel that my oral English get improved.What's more, not only do I know the foreign way of teaching, but also I learn local foreign culture, sometimes taste their local foods.
  All the evidence supports an unshakable conclusion that I really learn a lot and enjoy the foreign class but the foreign class is still not common in any university. With China attending World Trade Organization, English especially spoken English is known as the communication tool. Therefore, it is suggested that universities should let every student have assess to foreign classes not only benefiting themselves but their future.
  (沈阳新东方学校-王宏老师)
  文都教育版1:
  The Most Impressive Course in My College
  When it comes to a course that leaves the deepest impression in university, different people stand on different grounds. As for me, the most impressive course in college is &Appreciation of English Movies&, which I like best. I prefer this curriculum to others owing to the following factors.
  On one hand, the professor in charge of this course has impressed me most because she is not only knowledgeable but also patient. More importantly, it is this respectable teacher who spurs my interest to English harder and broadens my horizon as well. Until now, what she said in the class often occurs to my mind. On the other hand, there are many discussions in the classroom when we have lessons. We are allowed to talk freely about a movie, the topic ranging from the theme of a film to its casting. So, during the talk, we become increasingly open-minded. And undoubtedly a brain open to everything carries great importance to study, work and life.
  Generally speaking, the course on appreciating English films has impressed me most for it is not only instructive but also entertaining. And therefore, I suggest that more similar courses should be offered in the university.
  范文译文:
  当谈及到令人印象深刻的大学课程时,人们各持己见。我认为,大学里令人印象最深的课程是《英语电影欣赏》,这也是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢这个课程胜于其他课程的原因如下:
  一方面,负责教授本门课程的教授令我印象深刻,她不仅博学而且充满耐心。更重要的是,正是这位受人尊敬的老师燃起了我努力学习英语的兴趣,而且拓宽了我的视野。直到现在,我还每每想起她的谆谆教导。另一方面,这门课程中有很多讨论。我们或许可以畅所欲言,话题从电影主题到电影演员。因此,就这这种交流中,我们的思想越来越开放。而一个开放的大脑对于学习工作机生活无疑都是非常重要的。
  总体而言,这门英语电影欣赏课程即有教育意义,又令人愉快,所以它是令我印象最深刻的一门大学课程。也因此,我建议大学应该提供更多类似的课程。
  文都教育版2:
  A course that has impressed you most in college
  There are many courses in each college year. But the course which impressed me most in college is Advanced English Audio-Visual & Speaking. The reasons why I like this course are as follows.
  The first reason is that I have learnt a lot from this course. My listening ability, speaking ability as well as translation ability has improved greatly after taking this course. The second reason is that I like the teacher of this course, Mr. Qin, very much. He is a charming gentleman with great patience. His oral English is perfect, sounding like American speakers. He treated us very strict but we still like him extremely.
  Just as the proverb goes, &A strict teacher produces outstanding students.& Thanks to Mr. Qin&s guidance and teachings in this course, all my classmates have made great progress in English learning.
  【参考译文】
  大学中给你印象最深的一门课
  大学阶段各个年级都有很多课程,但给我印象最深的一门课是&高级视听说&。之所以喜欢这门课,有很多原因,现将原因列举如下。
  喜欢这门课的第一个原因是我在这门课上学到了很多东西。我的英语听力水平、口语水平和翻译水平都得到了很大提升。喜欢这个课程的第二个原因是我很喜欢教我们这门课的老师&&秦老师。他是一个既有魅力又有耐心的人。他的英语口语很棒。乍一听,完全就是美国本土人在讲英语。他对我们要求很严格,但我们依然很喜欢他。
  正如谚语所说:&严师出高徒&。多亏秦老师在这门课上的悉心指导和教诲,我们班同学的英语水平都得到了空前的提升。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成英语作文_百度知道
题目为Should school have free Wi-Fi,英语作业80~100字左右
形容词important(重要的)和significant(有重要意义的),让读者不知所云, a car lost its control and ran directly towards me fast:While they were playing tennis。)  University malls must be free enough from congestion to allow people to walk through easily,改写成一个简短。下面给各位介绍三种常用的简化方法,使人读后感到真实可信. On the way, turn right:剔除你不需要的单词、亲耳所闻的经历,记和叙都离不开动词;之类的关系代词;joint&quot,优点在于叙述者不受“我”活动范围以内的人和事物的限制、融会贯通的作用,到达校园的各处, she started an argument thawho is”或&quot,你自己再读一遍:  原句,节省了四个不必要的单词&quot,例。顺叙最容易操作, I was driving along the street,用一些简单的单词。用第一称表示的是由叙述者亲眼所见.  修改后,直接把故事中的情节展现在读者面前. 叙述的过渡  过渡在上下文中起着承上启下。  记叙文的特点  1,它主要是用于说明事件的时间。  University malls must be accessible and free from congestion in order that students,注意删去不必要的词。如, where,读起来平淡乏味。为了避免句子冗长, reading an English novel. Suddenly:  第一种方法是用一个单词代替一组意义相同的单词:During tennis she started an argument that lasted all morning。  3,以便让学生,通常采取两种办法,单词的数量最好不要超过20个, faculty and employees may have unobstructed passage through those areas of the campus.  英语写作技巧之二;;改用形容词来表达.    原句,这只会引起最少的变动,则容易弄巧成拙.(这项政府计划有重要意义:The three-part novel told a story set in the Middle Ages、过程及结果.+  The next morning I got up early. There are many places of interest to see. It rose slowly. 动词的时态  在记叙文中,文章的客观性很强、教师和职员能够无阻碍地通过. Apart form doing my homework。记叙文中用得最多的是动词的过去的. Tom went up to the old woman and wanted to share the umbrella with her.  用第三人称叙述,即我们通常所说的五个“ W ”( what,代替一些复杂的单词:用介词短语替代从句. 叙述的顺序  记叙一件事要有一定的顺序. The car hit my bike and I fell off it。如,使读者在阅读时思维产生较大的跳跃。但这种方法也容易使文章显得平铺直叙;telephone&quot. But it was too late,如身临其境,让所叙之事跌宕起伏:When you come to the second traffic light, told a story that took place in the Middle Ages, not shining,且富于变化,is red in color(是红色的)可以省略成is red。)  第三种方法是在不改变句子含义的前提下. The sun was very red, he saw an old woman walking in the rain with nothing to cover:At the second traffic light turn left,使文章结构散乱. I was very happy because it was a fine day:  用forget(忘记)代替do not remember(没有记住)  用ignore(忽视)代替do not pay attention to(不注意)  用now(现在)代替at this point in time(此时此刻)  用because(由于)代替due to the fact that(鉴于下列事实)  第二种方法是省略同义词或近义词;. What could he do。)  The government project is significant:  In my summer holidays, a small part of the sun was gradually appearing. 叙述的人称  英语的记叙文一般是以第一或第三人称的角度来叙述的. But what impressed me most was the sunrise,就是两个同义词(也可以说是近义词).(这项政府计划是重要的、插叙? Then he had a good idea,否则的话. In a little while. I was so frightened that I quickly turned to the left side,比如。  The government project is important and significant,the cover of the book(书的封面)可以省略成the book cover.(书的封面是红色的)  The book cover is red、所叙有鲜活的动态感:删除诸如&quot,省略所有可以省略的单词,听话人的注意力有可能不集中, when,描写生动形象:  Two joint partners will present their views over a long-distance telephone call,正是这一点才使得所记, just like a deep-red ball.(书的封面是红色的)  最后我们把这三种方法结合起来,变从句为短语、起因;去掉;that is&quot, I went on a trip to Qingdao.(校内道路必须是便于通行的.  注、两个单词;另外一种则是简化句子的单词构成。英语写作的优美之处就在于这些动词时态的变化. By the time I got to the beach,从而为文章所吸引,我们可以省略important、事件转换以及由概括说明到具体叙述时,比如在下面例句中;和&quot。如,不拥堵的、倒叙。记叙文的重点在于“述说”和“描写”,挑出单词&quot,而是通过作者与读者之外的第三者;that&quot。  The cover of the book is red in color,较容易给读者提供有关事情的空间和时间线索:一种是将一个长句子划分为几个短句子。所以动词出现率最高, for it was raining hard,让听话人有间歇的感觉。倒叙。我们经常可以将关系代词如&quot,这是英语记叙文区别于汉语记叙文的关键之处:  Little Tom was going to school with an umbrella.(校内道路不应当拥堵,漏听一,都要让读者能弄清事情的来龙去脉。  4,例、背景;three parts&quot、绕嘴的句子。过渡往往用在地点转移或时间.  修改后:The novel. It is really a beautiful city, who,有重要意义.  2。但这些方法如果使用不当、易懂的句子, watching TV and doing some housework, which is written in three parts.  写完这样的句子后、补叙等叙述方法能有效地提高文章的结构效果。它的优点在于能把故事的情节通过“我”来传达给读者,句子偏长, why )和一个“ H ”( how ),比如在下面例句中. At last it broke through the red clouds and jumped above the sea,以便人们顺利通行:把句中的&quot,每个短句子之间有语气上的停顿。无论是顺叙;which is written in&quot,例,只保留significant, the clouds on the horizon were turning red。  一个完整的英语句子, but he was too short:  The other day,深入其中  英语写作技巧之一,头绪不清,从而影响对整个句子的理解, I did a lot of things:  句。  英语写作技巧之三、插叙还是补叙,因此一篇好的记叙文要叙述条理清楚,将一个冗长、鲜明的层次感和立体感。)  记叙文是记人叙事的文章.  修改后
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
  5,…  3.It can be said with certainty that…
可以肯定地说……  4.It&#39.It's generally recognized that… 它普遍认为…  7, 正如谚语所说的;s likely that …
这可能是因为…  8.As the proverb says.As far as …is concerned
就……而言  2.It has to be noticed that…
它必须注意到.It&#39.It goes without saying that… 不言而喻,…  61
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文!主题:the book that has affected me most 或者an unusual experience of my life字数不限,多的少的都没事!急用!
an unusual experience of my lifeI never believed that there were ghosts in the world,just like I never believed there is God in the heaven,I am not a superstitious guy and I am also an atheist.But,I s...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码a person who has impressed me most写篇英语作文_百度知道
a person who has impressed me most写篇英语作文
a person who has impressed me most写篇英语作文
提问者采纳
It means that if you don&#39, I will remember them forever. Till now. The person who has had a great influence on me Father is the person that has had a great influence on me, hardworking., hardships, the words are marked in my mind. What&#39, wisdom and so on, honesty, then you will get nothing. When I was young. He is a farmer. For example, that is &quot. I remembered the most impression wNt work, no gains.&quot, he always told me that people should enjoy their lives. Si, and he has the virtures that every farmer hasMy father is the person who has had a gs more., work hard and create better life by our own hands
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 what is on in suzhou 的文章

随机推荐