paulthomas greenberg是谁谁

Paul Greenberg | LinkedIn
Paul GreenbergLocationWashington D.C. Metro AreaIndustryManagement Consulting500+ connectionsJoin LinkedIn and access Paul’s full profile. It’s free!As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 400 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Paul directlySummaryIn addition to being the author of the best-selling CRM at the Speed of Light, now in 4 editions and 9 languages, Paul Greenberg is President of The 56 Group, LLC, a consulting firm, focused on CRM and Social CRM strategic services. He is a founding partner of BPT Partners, a training and consulting venture composed of a number of CRM luminaries.His book, CRM at the Speed of Light: Social CRM Strategy, Tools, and Techniques for Engaging Your Customers, now in its fourth edition, is in 9 languages and been called “the bible of the CRM industry”. It has been used by more than 70 universities as a primary text. Paul is the Executive Vice President of the CRM Association. He currently is the Chairman of the Board of Advisors of the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management CRM Centre of Excellence. He has been a Board of Advisors member of the Baylor University MBA Program for CRM majors, and the co-chairman of Rutgers University’s CRM Research Center.Paul has developed strategies and helped define CRM and social CRM products for all the major vendors in CRM and in social media. He has developed broad CRM strategies and programs for a significant number of larger enterprises and worked with them from inception of the idea of a CRM strategy through vendor selection when needed. Paul is considered a thought leader in CRM, having been published in numerous industry and business publications over the years. He was elected to CRM magazine’s CRM Hall of Fame in 2010 – the first non-vendor related thought leader in its history.He is known particularly for his work on using social media, such as blogs, podcasts and wikis and social networks in CRM as tools for customer collaboration. His blog, PGreenblog () has been #1 rated by multiple groups from 2005-10. He now also writes the CRM blog for high profile technology media property, ZDNET (/crm)ExperienceEnterprise IrregularsMember of group of significant influencers who are on top of the trends, know the companies, write in the marketplace about those things. Industry veteran group.I am responsible for being the major part of the public face of BPT PartnersThe 56 Group, LLCCRM consulting, writing, speaking. Author of CRM at the Speed of Light: Essential Customer Strategy for the 21st Century (McGraw-Hill, 2004). In 9 languages, 27 countries, 4 editions, multiple printings.Live Wire, Inc.Atlantic Duncans InternationalProjectsCustomer Strategies & Technologies 2015Creating a new annual event as the thought leadership forum for the worlds best practice in customer management, is most exciting! Personally learning from decades of experience, research, customer insights and strategies proven in the most successful corporations on this planet is great - sharing this with like minded executives across the region is even better. Team members: , , Keith Barks, , Hank Brigman, Jan Hofmeyr (Ph.D.), Fred Reichheld, Walter Adamson, David RaabPublicationsSocial Media Today communityThe Social Customer is an editorially independent, moderated community for leading customer service practitioners and thought leaders. We provide unique content and resources for all who work in or follow the customer experience as it evolves beyond call centers and increasingly permeates business organizations. Numerous studies show that the cost of obtaining a new customer is 7-10 times greater than that of retaining existing customers, further underscoring the importance of customer service in a digital world. By shedding fresh light on issues such as community management, call centers, CRM, social media best practices and customer loyalty, we aim to show how organizations can become smarter and more customer-friendly in the 21st century.Authors: , , , McGraw-HillConsidered the "Bible of CRM", CRM at the Speed of Light is an all-encompassing book on Social CRM strategy, tactics, and technology that provides a foundation for people interested in CRM to get a feel for all that is available.Authors: EloquaThis guide focuses on the evolving "Social CRM" industry. Our lead contributor is Paul Greenberg, a big name in the CRM space (CRM Magazine named him to its Hall of Fame) and noted expert on Social CRM. Also featured is Brian Vellmure, another go-to source for advice on all things CRM and Social.Authors: , Paul Greenberg via ZDnetIt's been more than a year since this was published by Paul Greenberg (I am not the author) and I finally have come to the conclusion that with all humility I want to share this with my contacts. Not out of self-interest, but out of pride in the work I do and appreciation for the influencers I work with. It’s great industry friends like Paul, Michael Krigsman, Esteban Kolsky, Jesus Hoyos, Greta Roberts, Anneke Seley, and too many others to mention who all make it so easy for me to wake up every morning ready to face the world.Authors: SkillsSee 35+See lessEducationB.S., JournalismEast Meadow High SchoolInterestsbaseball (especially the NY Yankees)electronic geek-like gadgetsVolunteer Experience & CausesCauses Paul cares about:Animal WelfareCivil Rights and Social ActionEnvironmentHealthHuman RightsPoliticsPoverty AlleviationScience and TechnologyRecommendationsA preview of what LinkedIn members have to say about Paul:Professionally, I know Paul as a renowned author, visionary and highly qualified management consultant. Personally, I found him to be a man of integrity, modest and yet inspiring. Great personality and certainly a good friend for years to come!See moreSee lessPaul is brilliant - his thinking on CRM and social media is way ahead of just about everyone. Moreover, he is able to communicate it to others in a way that is both inspiring and actionable. Paul is one of the most approachable people I know, and he makes sophisticated topics approachable, too. Warm, inviting, funny, and capable.See moreSee lessGroupsSee 7 moreSee lessView Paul’s full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Paul directlyNot the Paul you’re looking for? People Also ViewedLinkedIn member directory:SFX 娱乐SFXE
中文&nbsp|&nbsp
英文&nbsp|&nbsp
免责声明:本信息由同花顺金融研究中心提供,仅供参考,同花顺金融研究中心力求但不保证数据的完全准确,如有错漏请以中国证监会指定上市公司信息披露媒体为准,同花顺金融研究中心不对因该资料全部或部分内容而引致的盈亏承担任何责任。用户个人对服务的使用承担风险。同花顺对此不作任何类型的担保。同花顺不担保服务一定能满足用户的要求,也不担保服务不会受中断,对服务的及时性,安全性,出错发生都不作担保。同花顺对在同花顺上得到的任何信息服务或交易进程不作担保。同花顺提供的包括同花顺理财的所有文章,数据,不构成任何的投资建议,用户查看或依据这些内容所进行的任何行为造成的风险和结果都自行负责,与同花顺无关。Paul Greenberg:中企应尽快建立品牌意识_娱乐资讯_新闻_ 煤炭资源网
煤炭资源网
您所在的位置:
核心提示:新浪财经讯 “2016世界电子商务大会”于4月11-12日在浙江省Paul Greenberg直言,真切的感受到了中国在电子商务领域的领先优势,“中国不仅是世界的制造中心,而且正在成为电子商务的全球中心”。在其看来,Paul Gree...
新浪财经讯 “2016世界电子商务大会”于4月11-12日在浙江省Paul Greenberg直言,真切的感受到了中国在电子商务领域的领先优势,“中国不仅是世界的制造中心,而且正在成为电子商务的全球中心”。在其看来,Paul Greenberg建议,中国企业应在发挥传统优势的同时,尽快建立全球品牌意识和发挥领导作用。“我相信,中国一定会成功”。显然,Paul Greenberg对中国企业打造奢侈品牌也非常乐观。“中国的消费者正在以惊人的购买力展现对奢侈品牌的购买实力。如果中国开始转向打造自己的奢侈品牌,除了面对自己的消费者,也可以面向全球的消费者”。聚集到澳大利亚,Paul Greenberg表示,“我们也想把产品销售到中国,我们的产品和服务需要不断为市场寻求新的出路,中国是我们的最佳选择”,其称,“越来越多的商家在Paul Greenberg建议,中国的出口企业应考虑在与西方企业和品牌合作的过程中,尽可能发挥自身强大的力量,增进互信,建立牢不可破的伙伴关系。
本文地址:
责任编辑:新闻编辑

我要回帖

更多关于 jill greenberg 的文章

随机推荐