谁有新航标新职业英语2unit4ppt unit5的ppt?

新航标职业英语2答案_百度知道
新航标职业英语2答案
新航标职业英语2答案
西方人大量的商务活动都是在饭桌上进行的新职业综合英语2基础篇unit3 reading A 参考译文 饭桌生意经 作为商务宴请的一种形式。 早餐会。从匆忙的早餐到“工作午餐”,从鸡尾酒会到正式的晚餐,商务聚餐被越来越多地用于增进彼此间的信任和信心
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
航标的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
免责声明:本人所有资料来自网络和个人所创,版权归原作者所有,请注意保护知识产权,如有需要请购买正版图书,请您下载后勿作商用,于24小时内删除,本人所提供资料仅为方便学习交流。 本人如有侵犯作者权益,请作者联系官方或本人,本人将立即删除。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
新职业英语2_Unit5
下载积分:1000
内容提示:新职业英语2_Unit5
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:37|
上传日期: 21:57:43|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
新职业英语2_Unit5
官方公共微信您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
新世纪英语专业综合教程(第二版)第4册.Unit5.ppt152页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,本文档已强制全文免费阅读,若需下载请自行甄别文档质量。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 3
I’ I want to add to my looks and
bring out my eyes. 4
How about a three-week trial period to test my
ability to wear it? 16 Needless to say, my daughter wore makeup ― discreetly ― from then on. Her whole face seemed to light up. 17 Not long after that, my husband and I separated. The next few months were chaotic. Besides trying to provide stability to my four children, I had to budget our funds and work longer hours. As my raw emotions caused my mothering skills to dwindle, Julie came to the rescue with a note. Text7 Text II Memorable quotes Text8 Text II Memorable quotes 18 Dear Mom, I know you’re going through a hard time and I wish I could make all your problems disappear. Unfortunately, I can only tell you how much I love you. We’re all upset about the divorce, but you’re still a great, helpful and loving mom. Love, Julie 19 There were quite a few times that year when I took my frustrations out on the children. After one particularly nasty tirade, Julie dropped this message in my purse for me to read at work: Text9 Text II Memorable quotes 20 Dear Mom, I know things are difficult for you right now, and we all understand. I think you should go out more often to
distract yourself. We are all growing up and have our
own interests and friends. We’ll always be your kids and
you won’t lose us. I love you! Julie A few weeks before her 18th birthday I asked Julie
what she wanted. “I’m working on it,” she said. I should have known that Julie was writing me the
letter of her life. Here’s what some of it said: Soon I will be living on my own at college. I feel I
have matured by following your rules with very few
exceptions. For my 18th birthday I would like to be treated and
respected as a mature and responsible person. I’
正在加载中,请稍后...新职业英语Unit5_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新职业英语Unit5
上传于||暂无简介
大小:7.07MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢【图文】新职业英语视听说教程2Unit 1课件_百度文库