还剩12页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢语法被动形式默写_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
语法被动形式默写
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢> 【答案带解析】At the outbreak of war in September 1939...
At the outbreak of war in September 1939, Doreen Luke was fifteen years old and had just begun work as an apprentice (学徒) in a department store selling clothing and household goods in her hometown of Bodmin in Cornwall. Doreen recalls the first day of war, “My mother was in the process of cooking the Sunday dinner when the Prime Minister announced over the radio that we were at war with Germany… From then on everything changed in our lives. Suddenly there was a different atmosphere.”During the first years of the war, Doreen was part of a concert party that entertained civilians and service personnel in Cornwall. Although Doreen made effort for the war through her work in entertainment, she was eager to become involved with the war effort in a more direct way, “ My seventeenth birthday came in January 1941. Many of my friends were joining the Forces. I was becoming very restless. In any case soon at the age of eighteen I would be called up to go and work in a factory or to do some other vital war work but that didn’t appeal to me. I was more adventurous than that!”Realizing that the Women’s Auxiliary Air Force(WAAF)was recruiting (招募) wireless operators, Doreen quickly made up her mind. At the age of eighteen, she received her call-up papers and became a member of the WAAF. After one year’s training, Doreen became a wireless operator at Bletchley Park and began work in the Auto Room. Doreen recalls her first visit to Bletchley and the secrecy essential to her work, “I didn’t realize when I first stepped into that room that I was going to be a part of a very secret department. In fact I didn’t know that until fifty years after the war.”1.When was Doreen Luke born? (within 2 words)2.What did Doreen Luke do when the war broke out? (within 6 words)3.Why did Doreen feel restless on her 17th birthday? (within 8 words)4.When did Doreen really become a wireless operator? (within 5 words)5.What was the requirement for her work at Bletchley Park? (within 2 words) 
2.She worked (as an apprentice)/ sold clothing and household goods/ in a department store/was a saleswoman.
3.Because she couldn’t wait to join the army/wanted to join the army.
考点分析:
考点1:阅读表达
相关试题推荐
W: Sorry not to have seen you last night.M:
1.W: You sure did. It was a great party.
2.M: Well, mom started having a headache suddenly at 5.W: Then?M: Then she had a temperature and we rushed her to hospital in the evening.W:
3.M: Not me. My father did.
4.W: How is she now?
5.M: She’s doing better but the doctor says she must be there till tomorrow.W: I wish your mother a speedy recovery.M: Thank you.A. Did you spend the night at hospital?B. I’m sure I missed a lot of fun.C. Is she still there at hospital?D. I had meant to go.E. Do you feel tired?F. What was the matter with you?G. I was there for 3 hours since 7. 
In New York, Ma witnessed the Alibaba Group opening on the New York stock exchange with the largest initial public offering (IPO,新股发行) in American history. “Alibaba, the world’s largest Internet commerce company makes China equal to the US in the rapidly increasing global competition for technological innovation (创新) and economic transformation ” commented the South China Morning Post.It has also made Ma China’s richest man with a fortune of around $25 billion (153 billion yuan), reported Reuters.It’s reported that Ma’s rags-to-riches journey is just as spectacular as his Internet empire. Ma failed the national college entrance exams twice before he was finally in Hangzhou Normal University on his third attempt and failed in finding a suitable job several times. Aslo, Mr Ma is a big believer in perseverance, which was proved in his English study experience.However, it was his vision and goals that launched his career.During a short trip to the US as an interpreter in 1995, Ma first experienced the Internet. He believed in the Internet’s business potential when few other Chinese people did. He started Alibaba in his Hangzhou apartment, with 17 friends and $60,000 of funds. At the time, when e-commerce was unheard of in China, “I called myself a blind man riding on the back of blind tigers,” he once said, according to The Guardian. His unusual ideas earned him the nickname “Crazy Jack Ma” .Indeed, Ma is different. Although he is very thin and about 160cm tall, “Ma is yet animated and forceful, said The Guardian. “He is funny, creative, and a compelling (引人注目的) speaker.Ma told Time magazine that he was “old for the Internet”. He started to slow down and looked around. According to The Wall Street Journal, Ma “plans to open a tai chi club with the actor Jet Li, build an entrepreneur (企业家) university in Hangzhou and continue to work on several environmental projects.”1.What made him into e-commerce industry?A. His English learning experience.B. His foresight and ambitions.C. His belief in perseverance.D. His 17 friends and $60,000 funds.2.What does the underlined sentence in Paragraph 5 mean?A. Ma is a blind man riding on a blind tiger.B. Ma had no confidence in his business future.C. Ma knew little about e-commerce.D. Ma had not enough money at that time.3.What’s the personality of Ma Yun according to the passage?A. Funny and competitive.B. Determined and creative.C. Rich and different.D. Attractive and believable.4.What’s the best title of the passage?A. The Development of Alibaba GroupB. Ma Yun’s Personal LifeC. Ma Yun’s Crazy SuccessD. E-commerce in China 
The virus “Ebola” is named after the Ebola River in what is now the Democratic Republic of the Congo. That’s where the virus was discovered in 1976. A person can only get Ebola through direct contact with an infected person’s bodily fluids, for example, sweat or spit. Additionally, the virus can get into your body through your eyes and mouth if those areas come into contact with something that contains the bodily fluids of an infected person. That’s why health care workers are supposed to keep themselves completely covered while treating patients.The deadliest Ebola outbreak is spreading fast in Western Africa, taking over 900 lives so far. The health systems in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia are severely lacking in resources, and health care workers may not have access to adequate protective clothing when working in rural clinics, where the proper protections are lacking. Since Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia share a
it’s easier for people to move from one country to another, increasing the risk for disease spread.For now, all doctors can do is treat the symptoms and provide supportive care like monitoring heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing while making sure the patients’ fluids are supplied. Sometimes patients are given antibiotics(抗生素) to treat other possible infections. The hope is to make the patient pull through the infection so their immune system can eventually clear the virus. The people who survive Ebola have created enough antibodies to kill it.There are several promising drugs and vaccines in development, but since Ebola is less common—and research about it is not well funded — there is no drug or vaccine that has been approved for use in humans. Many of the other drugs and vaccines have not yet been tested in humans. The WHO (World Health Organization) is meeting next week to discuss whether experimental treatments should be used during this outbreak.1.According to the passage, Ebola only spreads through _________.A. patients’ sweat
B. bodily fluidsC. people’s spit
D. your body2.Which is the possible reason why Ebola spreads in West Africa quickly?A. The Ebola river is polluted by the virus.B. There aren’t any protections.C. The protective clothing is adequate.D. Three western countries share a border.3.Why have there been no cures used for Ebola in humans so far?A. There are not enough drugs for the infected people.B. Ebola is rare and its research money is lacking.C. The people have enough antibodies to kill Ebola.D. The WHO has decided not to use them.4.Which of the following can be the best title?A. The Prevention from Ebola.B. No Cure for the Virus “Ebola”.C. The Deadliest Ebola in Africa.D. Introduction to the Virus “Ebola”. 
Answering the Community Needs of Our CityThe Silver City Council recognizes that citizens have certain needs. To better meet your needs, we have made several changes to community facilities in 2014. The followings show how we have tried to make your life better.Transport☆Three stations for the suburbs have been added to the western train service.☆20 new buses for the southern line were purchased in January.☆50 per cent of city bus-stops have been upgraded.Communication☆Broadband cable is now available to all parts of the city.☆All of the new Government buildings are smart-wired for better computer service!Medical Facilities☆The new state-of-the-art Nightingale Hospital was opened in June.☆To overcome a shortage of trained medical staff at Dover Hospital, 10 doctors have been employed from overseas.☆Some facilities at Station Street Hospital have been upgraded.Education☆Textbooks will be free to all primary students in 2014 !☆Rental for private schools has been reduced.Protection and Security☆Extra police now patrol (巡逻 ) the tourist areas.☆50 new police officers graduated in July and have taken up duties in the city area.Entertainment / Recreation☆The new Central Community Building opened in May.☆5,000 new fiction books were bought for the Silver City Library.1.What is the purpose of the changes in Silver City?A. To satisfy all the needs of the citizens.B. To better the citizens’ life.C. To make public service upgraded.D. To meet the needs of the Silver City Council .2.What’s the notice mainly about?A. The work carried out by the people of Silver City.B. The facilities available in Silver City.C. Some improvements in Silver City.D. Information for interested tourists.3.What can we learn from the passage?A. Travel books are provided in the new library.B. More bus lines and stops are bought in Silver City.C. Free medical treatment is available at Station Street Hospital.D. There are more police officers on duty now.4.The public notice is from_______.A. the community
B. the local governmentC. the Silver City Library
D. a travel agency 
(Reuters) --- A stampede killed at least 36 people during New Year's Eve celebrations in Shanghai, authorities said, but the police denied reports that it was caused by people rushing to pick up fake money thrown from a building overlooking the city's famous waterfront.It was the worst disaster in the modern city since 58 died in an apartment building fire in 2010.The cause of the crush has still to be confirmed, though state media and some witnesses have said it was at least partly aroused when people rushed to pick up coupons that looked like bank notes.A man named Wu said the fake money had been thrown down from a bar above the street as part of the celebrations."This incident happened after the stampede," police said in a brief statement, without saying what the real cause was.Another witness said there had been a problem away from the area where the fake bills were thrown, with people trying to get on to a raised platform overlooking the river.Xinhua news agency said that people had been trampled on after falling down on the steps up to the platform.Authorities had shown some concern about crowd control in the days leading up to New Year's Eve. They recently canceled an annual 3D laser show on the Bund, which last year attracted as many as 300,000 people.On New Year's Eve, Beijing also canceled a countdown event in the central business district, Chinese media said, due to police fears about overcrowding.The Shanghai government said on its official microblog that an inquiry had begun, and that all other New Year events had been canceled.In 2004, 37 people died in a stampede in northern Beijing, on a bridge at a scenic spot, during the Lunar New Year holiday.1.According to the passage, why did people go to the Bund?A. To meet their old friends and relatives.B. To pick up bank notes.C. To watch an annual 3D laser show.D. To celebrate the New Year’s Eve.2.Which of the following statements is true from the passage?A. The incident had connection with the throwing of fake money.B. People got on the platform to watch a countdown event.C. The cause of the crush is being looked into.D. The disaster during the New Year’s Eve was the worst in Shanghai.3.What can be inferred according to the passage?A. The local government had shown their worry about overcrowding.B. People like 3D laser show better than any other events.C. Some possible measures had been taken by authorities.D. The celebrations in Beijing were influenced by this stampede.4.What’s the passage about?A. A countdown event in Beijing.B. A laser show on the Bund.C. An apartment fire in Shanghai.D. A stampede on New Year’s Eve in Shanghai. 
题型:其他题
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
黑龙江省哈尔滨市第六中学学年高一英语下学期期中试题新人教版.doc11页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
黑龙江省哈尔滨市第六中学学年高一英语下学期期中试题新人教版
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
哈尔滨市第六中学学年度下学期期中考试
高一英语试题 本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分。共150分。考试结束后,将本试卷和答题卡一并收回。
注意事项:
1. 答题前,考生先将自己的姓名,准考证号码填写清楚,将条形码准确粘贴在条形码区域内。
2.选择题必须使用2B铅笔填涂;非选择题必须使用0.5毫米黑色字迹的签字笔书写,字体工整,笔迹清楚。
3.请按照题号顺序在各题目的答题区域内作答,超出答题区域书写答案无效;在草稿纸、试题卷上答题无效。
4.保持卡面清洁,不要折叠、不要弄破、弄皱,不准用涂改液、修正带、刮纸刀。
第一部分听力(共,0分)
做题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。
第一节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。例:How much is the shirt? A.19.15
B.9.15 C.9.18 答案是B第二节(共15小题;每小题分,满分分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。 听每段对话或独白前, 你将有时间阅读个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至题。
听第7段材料,回答第至题。
’t the man hear the woman clearly A. There is something wrong with his ears. B. The woman speaks in a low voice. C. It is too noisy nearby.
听第8段材料,回答第1至1题。
正在加载中,请稍后...其他类似试题
【高二英语】阅读理解My daughter’s cheeks had never
looked so rosy. Never before had she tried out a sauna (桑拿). In Britain, anyone under six years old
isn’t encouraged to do such things. In Finland, there’s one sauna for
every three people.
We had never thought about coming
to Finland before, and hadn’t
actually heard of Tampere,
the country’s third largest city. It’s actually less than two and a half hours
away by plane, and has a population of 200,000. The Finns are now advertising Tampere as the perfect
place for an all-year round holiday. We arrived to be greeted by a beautiful
blanket of snow on the ground, but in the summer it’s hot, very green and
perfect for outdoor trips.
The city is small and pretty, with
some beautiful churches, good museums and various kinds of souvenir shops.
Shopping centers include a charming Christmas market and nearby in Lempaala,
the Ideapark, with more than 100 stores and a great children’s activity center
where you can leave the kids and shop until you are content.
There is also a fine choice of
restaurants and the woods are just a short drive away. There are also 3.000
lakes in the Tampere,
with 200 of them inside the city limits. This makes for some truly amazing
scenery, which may even be better viewed in summer: the December days are short
and not particularly bright.
Our trip was packed with activities
which would attract families---and that included two trips to a sauna which was
in the middle of the woods, at Villa Amanda, around an hour away from the city
center. It is a beautiful, traditional Finnish house, located on a lake which
was half-iced over when we arrived---and easily suitable for a couple of
families to rent. We drank wine and admired the views before trying out the
villa’s personal sauna, which my daughter enjoyed so much that she had to be
dragged away from.
did the author’s daughter look so rosy
A. Because she had drunk wine.
B. Because she was a little shy.
C. Because she had just come out
of a sauna.
D. Because she was a little
Ideapark is a place where .
A. customers can have a good
dinner and shopping
B. children can enjoy themselves
while their parents can shop freely
C. travelers can enjoy a short
drive in the woods
D. there are many shops, museums
and churches.
of the following is TRUE according to the passage
A. The author’s daughter has
already turned six years old.
B. The travelers will have a
better time if they visit the city in winter.
C. Villa Amanda is an expensive
restaurant in the city.
D. There are many beautiful lakes
in Tempere.
24. What does
the passage mainly tell us[来源:17教育网][来源:17教育网]
A. A winter trip to Finland.
B. Different kinds of food in Finland.
C. The popularity of saunas in Finland
D. Development of Finnish tourism
【高二英语】阅读理解“It’s my
birthday!”shouted Peter. He jumped out of bed,got dressed,and hurried
downstairs. His little sister,Emily,was blowing up a balloon. Dad was setting up tables
and chairs. 36 “Happy birthday!”they all shouted.
At noon,Aunt Petunia came in and gave him a lot
“This is great!”thought Peter.
“Time for cake!”called Mom.
37 “I wish…”
The next morning,he jumped out of bed and ran
downstairs.“Happy birthday!”Mom,
Dad and Emily all shouted.
38 At noon,the doorbell rang.Aunt Petunia came
in.He received more presents.
“Time for cake!”
The next day,Aunt Petunia came as usual.
Peter fell into the huge pile(堆)of unopened
“Time for cake!”
Peter was sick of eating cake. 39
Peter knew what he had to do.
He took a deep breath and blew out his candles.“I wish…”
The next morning,Peter woke up.He smelled a cake being
made.Oh no!It didn’t work.
Peter ran downstairs.
“ 40 ”Peter shouted.
His mother laughed. It’s not your birthday,silly.“It’s your
sister’s.”
Peter smiled.Then he walked to his sister and said,“Whatever you
do,when you blow
out your candles,don’t wish for
it to be your birthday every day!”
A.Peter s wish had come true!
B.I don’t want it to be my birthday anymore!
C.he heard Dad singing “Happy Birthday.”
D.Mom was making a chocolate cake.
E.He was tired of having a birthday every day .
F.Peter took a deep breath and blew out his candles
G.He had waited 364 days for his seventh birthday.
【高二英语】阅读理解Where should a tourist go After
you' ve done sightseeing in London and shopping in New
York,enjoyed the local food in Paris, and danced to your
heart' s content at the Brazilian
carnival, where else can you go There is a very special
Antarctica (南极洲) sounds like the holiday of a
lifetime. It' s considered as the last
great wilderness on Earth. Just a few scientists in
research stations share the icy landscape
with penguins and other animals who can cope with the low
temperatures.
Tourism in Antarctica began in the 1950s and it' s still
on a small scale (规模). However,
though most of the tourists didn't go ashore, there' s no
denying (无可否认) that they have
disturbed the environment.
The BBC' s Juliet Rix visited Antarctica and she asked
herself if she should be there,
because tourism might cause potential problems to such a
sensitive ( 易受影响的)
environment. Her tour guide admitted that all visitors
leave a footprint and they all go
to the same place, the accessible (可接近的) coastline,
which is also the place where the3
penguins and seals raise their children.
But some people believe that if carefully controlled,
tourism can be good for
Antarctica.There is no native population there, so it
needs advocates (倡导者). Visitors
to Antarctica might be ready to support and even to raise
money for environmental protection.
According to Juliet Rix, tourists should follow the rules
when they' re about to set
foot in Antarctica and they have to disinfect(给……消毒) their
boots to make sure no other
species are introduced.
And once on land, people are not allowed to eat or smoke.
Nothing should be taken as
a souvenir and nothing should be left behind.
Tourists who are lucky enough to visit the Antarctic must
know that this is not their
home and they should keep their fingers crossed that
future generations will also be able
to enjoy such breathtaking views.
32. How does the author introduce the topic of the
A.By making a comparison. B.By telling a story.
C.By asking questions. D.By giving examples.
33.What does the underlined word “it”in Paragraph 5 refer to
A.Antarctica. B. Tourism. C.Visitors. D. Native
population.
34. What is the author' s purpose in writing the passage
A.To discuss whether tourists should go to Antarctica.
B.To show the development of tourism in Antarctica.
C.To introduce the terrible conditions in Antarctica.
D.To talk about ways to protect the animals in
Antarctica.
35.What is the author' s attitude towards the tourism in
Antarctica
A.Satisfied. B.Worried. C.Doubtful. D.Supportive.
【高二英语】阅读理解I have many new teachers in high
school,but Lori Runkle,my
English Language and
Composition teacher,is my favorite teacher.
Ms.Runkle enjoys getting to know more about students,so I have many
chances to talk
with her after class. I have always wanted to become a
journalist(新闻记者).Since Ms Runkle
used to be a journalist back in the United States , she has
introduced many helpful
journalistic writing skills to me.
Although she is my teacher,Ms. Runkle and I are more like friends.
She often invites
my classmates and me to take part in different activities
outside of school.For example,
I went to listen to a journalist’s speech,which helped me better understand current events
Not only does Ms.Runkle talk with me outside of school,she is also a
great teacher
in the classroom.English Language and Composition is a
really hard subject for a second
language learner.We felt worried in the beginning,but Ms.Runkle
really makes an effort
to help us out.In class,Ms.Runkle always encourages students to
question everything to
keep us active.One part of class I love the most is when
groups of students are required
to give speeches on events that are happening in the
world.It requires a lot of deep thinking
and I really learn quite a lot from it.
I love Ms,Runkle very much. She not only helps me
to get good scores,but also acts
as a good friend and always gives me advice on life.
28. After class,the author .
A.talks with Ms.Runkle quite a lot B.seldom sees
C.often invites Ms. Runkle to different activities
D.enjoys introducing Ms.Runkle to her friends
29.We can infer from the ext that Ms.Runkle is .
A.strict and boring B.kind and humorous
C.friendly and helpful D.clever and active
30.The author’s favorite part of Ms.Runkle’s class is when Ms.Runkle .
A.tells them about events that are happening B.asks them
questions about the world
C.tells them how to get good scores D.asks them to
describe current events
31.What is the author’s purpose of writing the text
A.To describe an unforgettable teacher
B.To express how much she misses Ms. Runkle
C.To look back on her special high school life
D.To show what makes a good teacher
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新