官方公共微信后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
【百本最棒儿童小说】小妇人Little Women
(EPUB+MP3)
猜友推荐本文适合的年龄:正在统计
查看/评论: 773/33|
有效评论: 12
QQ截图11.png (634.08 KB, 下载次数: 0)
08:35 上传
马奇一家有四个姐妹,生活清贫、简单而又温馨。四姐妹性格各异:老大梅格漂亮端庄,有些爱慕虚荣;老二贝丝善良羞涩,热爱音乐;老三乔自由独立,渴望成为作家;老四埃米聪慧活泼,爱好艺术,希望成为一名上流社会的“淑女”。她们都能实现自己的梦想吗?
所有时代的所有少女成长过程中所要面对和经历的:初恋的甜蜜和烦恼、感情与理智的抉择、理想和现实的差距、贫穷与富有的矛盾……都可以在《小妇人》中找到。
《小妇人》故事情节简单真实,却感人至深,问世一百多年以来,多次被搬上银幕,并被译成各种文字,成为世界文学宝库中的经典名作。书中描写的一切情感体验和生活经历,都曾经、正在并将要发生在每一个少女走向成熟的过程之中,赋予《小妇人》超越时代和国度的生俞力,这也正是她成为不朽经典的魅力和原因之所在。
路易莎·奥尔科特(),美国儿童小说家。奥尔科特十岁时便已热心于业余戏剧演出,十五岁时写出第一部情节剧,二十一岁开始发表诗歌及小品。一八六八年,一位出版商建议她写一部关于“女孩子的书”,她便根据孩提的记忆写成了《小妇人》。本书出版后获得了巨大成功,受到读者和评论家的一致好评,被称为美国最优秀的家庭小说之一,奥尔科特也因此进入著名小说家的行列。
相关推荐:
QQ截图50.png (60.55 KB, 下载次数: 0)
08:39 上传
Little Women 小妇人 (EPUB+MP3)百度分享
压缩文件解压密码(红色内容):.cn
特别声明:本文由猜友Strawberry整理(或原创),谢绝一切形式的转载!
very good one!
谢谢楼主,跟着下载了小妇人的电影,谢谢分享
Thank you for sharing!!
多谢楼主分享。
谢谢分享,太好了
Thank you so much for sharing!!
再次感谢楼主分享这么好的资源
再次感谢楼主分享
估计要大点的孩子,谢谢分享英语作文,关于:自己最喜欢的一本书.每个人都喜欢读书.在你读过的书中,你最喜欢的是哪一本?请你根据以下要点和要求用英语写一篇不少于80词的短文.要有合适的开头和结尾.(1)The name and the writer of the book(2)Some information about the write(3) What makes you like it?明天就开学了.
Alice's adventrue on the wonderful land is My Favourite Book That I Have read in Winter Holidays.That is a wonderful book,and it tells a a girl's interesting story.I love this book because it tell me a lot .It let me know how to face my live.I’ve read a book called “The Lion King”.I already watch it in the cartoon when I was little,but now I reverse the story by reading the book.It was a book about the King of the private land called Mufasa,he have a brother called Scar,a jealousy person.He wants to be the future king,to be the leader of all animals.But his dream is broken by the newborn baby of Mufasa – Simba~!A really cute little lion,because he will become the future king after Mufasa’s death,therefore there’s no chance for Scar.So he’s trying to kill both of them.So he puts Simba into danger and killed Mufasa.He told Simba it was all Simba’s false because Mufasa is dead because he was trying to safe Simba.So Simba run away by fear.He meets two friends in a beautiful land.They taught Simba everything will be fine as the time passing.But once Simba meet his best friend Sara,and he follows her back to his kingdom and found out the truth about his father’s death,therefore he killed Scar,and he live happily with other animals ever after~!This is a good story for everyone,it’s easy for children to understand the main story,but it’s good for someone even older because it tell us that it’s important to facing the past,even know the past may hurts but you have to face it and learn things from it,don’t let it happens next time to make a better future~!I enjoy reading different kinds of books,but "Harry Porter" is my favorite one.The story is very long but I am interested in it.Harry was such a brave and clever boy that he dared to fight against powerful enemies.His Z-shaped scar and magic stick brought me into a magical world.In fact,the fiction story is so meaningful that I can learn a lot from it.I think it's the best book I've ever read.
为您推荐:
悬赏就这么少?一篇短文起码需要15悬赏吧!再说我可不知道你喜欢什么书。自己写吧,靠自己!考试时可没人帮
frfgtydsdfjgtghftdrf
dxdxfsrststsedsdsdsx
yftftgftftgfgcf
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 小妇人英语简介 的文章

随机推荐