续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语四级完形填空 &翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​四​级​完​形​填​空​ ​&​a​m​p​;​翻​译​P​P​T
大小:1.13MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
2013高考领航(英语)6-1,高考领航卡,国育英才高考领航卡,高考志愿领航卡,高考领航,高考领航卡怎么用,湖南高考志愿领航,高考志愿领航,学海领航春季高考,湖南高考志愿领航卡
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2013高考领航(英语)6-1
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语句子翻译技巧_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语句子翻译技巧
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢各单元重点短语_句型_知识点和相关习题_牛津小学英语5b_高三5—7单元重点句型及长难句解析-疾风资料库
各单元重点短语_句型_知识点和相关习题_牛津小学英语5b_高三5—7单元重点句型及长难句解析
发布时间: 11:33&&&&发布人:
高三5—7单元重点句型及长难句解析
一? 重点句型解析1. all与not连用构成部分否定【教材例句】Not all ads are used to promote a product or to increase a company’s profits.【高考链接】We haven’t enough books for_______; some of you will have to share. (2005豫?晋?黑)A. somebody B. any bodyC. everybody D. nobody【句型解读】all, both, every或every构成的合成词与not连用时表示部分否定?例如:Not all people in China want to go abroad. 并非所有的中国人都想到国外去?注意表示全部否定时应使用相应的形式:none, no one, nothing, not ... any, 以及no+名词等?如:None of my classmates knew it. 没有一个同学知道这件事?2. 介词+关系代词引导的定语从句【教材例句】A good ad often uses words to which people attach positive meanings. 【高考链接】I was given three books on cooking, the first_______ I really enjoyed. (2006浙江)A. of thatB. of whichC. thatD. which【句型解读】 “介词+关系代词”引导定语从句时,介词的宾语只能用which (指物)或whom (指人),即介词 + which / whom, 它既可以引导限制性定语从句,又可引导非限制性定语从句?要注意的是当介词放在关词代词前面时,介词宾语只用which / whom, 关系代词不能省略;当介词位于定语从句的未尾时,可用that / which (物),that / whom / who (人),而且作介词宾语的关系代词往往省略,例如:This is the heroine that / who / whom we are proud of. 3. 宾语补足语在某些(感官动词和表心理状态)动词后的表现形式【教材例句】We found the room decorated with framed ads on the walls. 【高考链接】The mother felt herself_______ cold and her hands trembled as she read the letter from the battle field. (2006上海)A. grow B. grownC. to grow D. to have grown【句型解读】 感官动词see, watch, observe, look at, hear, listen to, notice, have, feel后面的宾补有三种形式:动词原形(不带to的不定式,表主动和完成)?现在分词(正在进行)?过去分词(被动或完成)?find, think, consider, believe, suppose + (to be) + adj. / n. 或to have done 做宾补?4. if引导的条件句的省略【教材例句】If untreated, it would produce a powerful poison that would kill the patient.【名校联考】This is an illness that can result in total blindness_______ left untreated.(2003)A. after B. ifC. sinceD. unless【名型解读】 if 引导的条件状语从句的省略必须符合一定的要求,即从句中的主语为it或与主句的主语一致,同时从句中又含有be动词,这时通常省去从句的主语和be动词而保留其余成分?常见省略式有if possible, if so, if necessary, if any, if in need?有类似用法的其它词有“until, once, while, when, as if, unless, though”等?5. what引导的名词性从句【教材例句】To go on till you succeed is what life is all about.【高考链接】See the flags on top of the building? That was_______ we did this morning. (2006全国卷Ⅰ)A. when B. whichC. whereD. what【句型解读】 what引导的名词性从句可在句中做表语,同时充当一定的成分,此时可将what从句看作是一个名词?名词性从句是一种具有名词功能的非独立分句?名词性从句有三种从句结构形式: ① 以that引导的从句;② 以wh-疑问词引导的wh-疑问从句;③ 以what或wh-ever等关系代词引导的名词性关系从句?例如:You can do whatever you want to. 6. more + adj. / n. + than + adj. / n.【教材例句】I am more of a leader than a follower.【名校联考】He’s_______ mad_______ stupid.A. thanB. thanC. thanD. than【句型解读】 more ... than ... 特殊句式的意思是“与其(说)……(倒)不如说……”?此句型中more不可以用-er形式代替?例如:He is more diligent than clever.注意区别于more than, no more ... than和not more ... than?7. too ... to结构【教材例句】My hands are too cold to write.【高考链接】—Must I turn off the gas after cooling?—Of course. You can never be_______careful to do so. (2005江西)A. enoughB. tooC. so D. very【句型解读】 too ... to ... 一般译为“太……而不能……”但当too与can’t或never等否定意义的词连用时,表示“再……也不为过”?“越……越……”?例如:It is never too old to learn. 活到老,学到老?再者“too ... to”句型中too后面若有形容词kind, ready, anxious, glad, pleased, eager等词时,此句型不具有否定含义,too相当于very,表“非常,很”之意?例如:I’m too pleased to go with you.我非常乐意跟你一起去?8. where 引导地点状语从句?【教材例句】If I hear another word from you, you will go where it is really cold.【高考链接】—Mom, what did your doctor say?—He advised me to live_______ the air is fresher. (2006四川)A. in whereB. in whichC. the place whereD. where【句型解读】 以上两句都含where 引导的地点状语从句,where意为“在……地方”“到……地方”?例如:He left the key where it lay. 他把钥匙放在它原来的位置?where引导状语从句要与它引导定语从句区分开来,后者一定要有先行词,以上的高考例句也可转化为定语从句形式: He advised me to live in the place where the air is fresher.9. may 用来表示愿望?期望?祝福?祈求等【教材例句】Much good may it do you!此句中it代指Christmas,而此句是倒装句,正常语序为:May it do you much good!【句型解读】 may用来表示“愿望?期望?祝福?祈求”等,常用于“may sb. do sth.”句型?例如:May there never be another world war! 但愿永不再有世界大战?May you return in safety. 盼望你平安地回来?【名校联考】we never forget each other.A. MustB. shallC. MayD. Would10. as引导的非限制性定语从句?【教材例句】Let’s observe another little scene, as you might have in your life to come.【高考链接】The Beatles,_______ many of you are old enough to remember, came from Liverpool. (2006天津)A. what B. that C. how D. as【句型解读】 选D?as引导的非限制性定语从句可放在句首?句中,在定语从句中作主语?宾语?表语,as在教材中就是充当定语从句中have的宾语,在高考题中充当remember的宾语?二? 长难句子解析1. To do so, they employed skilled advertisers who sometimes try to sell us things by making us believe that we are not good enough the way we are or that people will not like us unless we buy their product.【问】 怎样分析该句子结构?【答】 整个句子是包含多个从句的复合句?“who”引导的是一个定语从句,“by”引导的方式状语含有两个“that”引导的并列的宾语从句,且第一个“宾语从句”中还含有一个以“way”为先行词的定语从句,实际上句子主干仅是They employed skilled advertisers.2. A similar trick is used in so-called “bait-and-switch” ads, that is the customer is shown one product (the bait) and then given another.【问】 “that is”后面是表语从句吗?【答】 that is引起的句子是主语A similar trick的同谓语?当主句的同位语太长时往往移到句末?3. Tick the items on the list below that you think will be included in the ads, then list the information in order of importance.【问】 “you think”在句中起什么作用?【答】 “you think”为插入语,不影响句子结构?做此类题时,可将I think或do you think去掉就容易多了?与think用法相同的词有suppose, believe, expect, imagine, guess等?4. Lying around them were chains, guns, tools, bedding, clothing and many other articles.【问】 lying around then是状语提前吗?【答】 lying around是谓语动词提前,一方面为了衔接上文,另一方面因为主语较长,为平衡句子结构而倒置?其正常语序为;Chains, guns, tools, bedding, cothing and many other articles were lying around them?5. It was in 1845 that my father made the decision to move west.【问】 “that”引导的是定语从句吗?【答】 此句为强调句型,其基本结构是:It is / was + ... + that / who ...此句被强调的内容是“in 1845”,判断此句型的标准是去掉强调句式结构而原句仍成立?这也是区分强调句型与定语从句及其他句式的重要依据?6. It was not easy to decide what to take and what to leave behind.【问】 “what to ...”在句子中的功能是什么?【答】 此处它作“decide”的宾语?疑问词(who, which, when, where, how, what) + 不定式结构一般在句中起名词作用,可充当主语?表语?宾语?例如:I don’t know what to buy. (宾语)When to hold the sports meet is not known yet. (主语)7. It’s the only time of year when one does not only think about oneself, but when men and women open their hearts freely and think of other people.【问】 这个句子结构如何分析?【答】 两个“when…”引导的是并列的定语从句,修饰先行词“year”?【问】 not only ... but ... 在这儿是个固定词组吗?【答】 是的,它连接两个并列的when引导的定语从句 8. Alone is what you are, and what you have been.【问】 and 之前的句子倒装了吗?and后省略了什么?【答】 此句是个倒装句,正常语序为What you are is alone.此处用倒装结构是因为主语是一个句子,而表语只是形容词,为避免头重脚轻,故用倒装?and后省略了alone is (what you have been)?9. There is Bob, who works for Scrooge as a clerk, wearing an old and worn overcoat, and warming his freezing hands over a candle as the windows are covered with frost.【问】 这几个-ing结构的功能是什么?【答】 wearing…, warming… 两个分词短语在句中作伴随状语,表明当时正在进行的动作或存在的状态?freezing此处作hand的定语?【问】 as这儿引导的是句子中哪一部分的时间状语从句?【答】 as引导的从句在此处应当理解为时间状语从句,意为“当窗子被霜覆盖时”,修饰wearing和warming?10. Well paid as he was, he often ended up in financial trouble though.【问】 as在句中的语法功能是什么呢?【答】 as引导让步状语从句时,表语,状语,动词原形可置于句首?句中的well paid属于表语提前;若表语是名词,前置时应省略冠词?例如:Young as she is, she can help her mother a lot at home.Child as he is, he knows a lot.
高三11—13单元重点单词及短语解析
一? 重点单词1. suspect【考纲释义】 vt. 怀疑;疑心(有某种情况)【备考实例】The policeman ________ the thief of lying.A. suspectedB. wonderedC. didn’t believeD. doubted 【考点解析】 根据句意“警察怀疑小偷撒谎”及句型suspect sb. of sth.,答案应选A?doubt 也有“怀疑”之意,但无此搭配形式?B,C不合题意?suspect 还可用于下列句型中:suspect sb. to be (to do sth.);suspect + that-clause?另外:suspect 亦可作名词,意为“嫌疑犯”,“可疑对象”?2. efficient【考纲释义】 adj. 有效的;效率高的【备考实例】I have worked with him for some time and have found that he is________than John. (2004上海春)A. more efficiently a workerB. a more efficient worker C. more an efficient worker D. a worker more efficiently 【考点解析】 根据语法结构,此处应填一个形容词短语来修饰名词“worker”,又依句意,句中应使用比较级,故选B?A,D项为副词词组,不能修饰名词,C项中more修饰efficient,应放在其前面,故也不能选?3. expectation【考纲释义】 n. 期望;希望;预计?【备考实例】The famous writer suddenly turned up at the meeting________ ,________made us very happy.A. out of everyone’ whichB. out of the expthatC. thatD. which【考点解析】 根据句子结构,逗号后部分应为一个非限制性定语从句,故只能用which,又因为没有in our hope 这个词组,故答案为A?另外expect 还有下列句型:expect sb. to do sth.expect + that- in expectation of“预期?期待”(有某种情况发生)之意?如:He closed the window in expectation of rain.4. congratulate【考纲释义】 vt. 祝贺;道贺(常和on 连用)【备考实例】We sent them a telegram,________them on their success. A. to congratulateB. congratulatingC. having congratulatedD. for congratulation【考点解析】 此题考查非谓语动词的用法,依句意?现在分词短语作伴随状语,故答案为B?A项不定式表将来,C项现在分词的完成式表动作发生于谓语动词之前,不合题意?D项中名词不能带宾语?congratulate还有下列句型: congratulate oneself (庆幸)?例如:Well, congratulate yourself that you resisted the temptation.5. tendency【考纲释义】 n. 倾向;趋势【备考实例】To our delight, our company’s business is showing a________to________ .A. increaseB. improve C.standD. raise【考点解析】 此处考查动词词意?答案为B?business不能与increase搭配, (increase 的主语应为output, production, number之类事物)C,D项都带有浓重的汉语味道?另外tendency还有“某种才能(可数)”之意?例如: He has artistic tendencies. 6. character【考纲释义】 n. 品质; 特性;性格;人物(包括文艺作品中的人物)【备考实例】 He proved himself a true gentleman and the beauty of his________was seen at its best when he worked with others. (2005上海)A. temper B. appearanceC. talentD. character【考点解析】 此题考查名词的词义?character意为“特性;品质”;temper意为“心情;脾气”;appearance意为“外貌;外表”;talent意为“才能;天才”?句意为:在与别人共事时,他证明了自己是真正的绅士,也证明他具有良好的品格,故选D?7. aspect【考纲释义】 n. 方面(可数)【备考实例】What was written in the novel wasone of the most familiar________of life in France.A. sidesB. waysC. aspectsD. influences【考点解析】 此题考查名词的词义?根据题意,要说明的是“最熟悉的法国生活的一个方面”,故选C?side不能用于指生活的“方面”,way “方法,方式”, influence“影响”,均不合题意?8. select【考纲释义】 vt. 选择;挑选【备考实例】Della was going from shop to shop,________a nice Christmas present for her husband.A. pickingB. selectingC. choose D. finding 【考点解析】 依据句法结构,此处应填分词短语作伴随状语?答案为B?不能填动词,故C不行?pick out 才有“选择”之意,find强调“结果”,若表示“寻找”可使用looking for?9. check【考纲释义】 vt. 检查;核查【备考实例】—Julia said she sent you a birthday card yesterday. Have you got it?—Oh, really! I haven’t________my mailbox yet. (2005天津,8)A. examinedB. reviewedC. testedD. checked 【考点解析】 本题着重区别examine, test 和check, B项是“复习”的意思,显然不对?A项侧重于检查以获取信息;C项侧重于测试性能;D项侧重于核实,核查?而题意为查看邮箱,即对“收到生日卡片”的消息进行核实,故D项最佳?10. disappointment【考纲释义】 n. 失望(不可数),令人失望的人或事 (可数)【备考实例】—How did you enjoy the performance last night?—________! My favorite singer lost his voice and didn’t even appear.A. What a failureB. What a disappointmentC. How awfulD. What dissatisfactory【考点解析】 本题依据语境,考查四个短语的意思?答案为B?我所喜爱的歌手失声,没有出场,当然是“令人失望的事?”D 项中有语法错误,A,C项不合题意?另外 disappointment还可用于to one’s disappointment(令某人失望的是)这一短语中?11. astonish【考纲释义】 vt. 使……惊异;使……大为吃惊【备考实例】Shelley,________the news, urged the doctor to explain more.A. astonished atB. excited byC. surprised toD. delighting with 【考点解析】 依据语法结构,本题考查过去分词短语作原因状语及分词与介词的搭配?表示情感的分词往往与介词at连用,故答案为A?B,C项均属搭配不当?D项应用过去分词形式?另外astonish还可用于下列句型中: be astonished to do sth. / to one’s astonishment 等?12. convince【考纲释义】 vt. 使相信;说服【备考实例】After a two hour talk, she________the truth of the report.A. was persuadedB. was believed inC. was convinced ofD. was advised【考点解析】 此题考查动词的词义?依据语境,此处主语是人,故整句的意思应为“她被说服,从而相信报告的真实性”,答案为C?persuade, believe, advise均没有“使相信”之意,故不能选?另外convince常用于下列句型中:sb. be convinced + that-clause.例如:I was more convinced than ever that he knew the truth.二? 重点短语1. in reality实际上;事实上【知识拓展】 与它意义相同的短语有: as a matter of fact【注意】 in 表示“在……状况中;在……情况下”?例如: in doubt etc.2. keep an eye on 照料; 照管【知识拓展】 give an eye to 照看;照顾________________ have an (one’s) eye on 留心; 注意in one’s eyes (in the eyes of sb.)在某人看来;catch one’s eyes引起某人的注意;fix one’s eyes on ... 凝视……3. take ... into account考虑;体谅【知识拓展】 take ... into consideration 加以考虑(同义); take account of考虑;leave ... out of account 没考虑到,不要计较(反义); on account of 由于?另外account可作名词有“叙述;报道;帐目”等意?4. as a whole就整个来看;作为一个整体【知识拓展】 on the whole 总的说来【注意】 on the whole 相当于 generally speaking意为“大致上;大体上”?5. live up to依照……行事;不辜负(期望)【注意】 live up to one’s promise与keep one’s promise同义(使行为和……相符)?例如:We must continue to live up to (keep)our promises.【知识拓展】 live还可构成其他词组:live on 靠吃……生活;live by doing sth.靠干……维持生计;live for为……而活6. to begin with 首先;第一;起初【知识拓展】to begin with相当于for the first reason 例如:We can’t go. To begin with, it’s too cold, besides, we’ve no money.【辨析】 to begin with往往在句中作状语;begin with(以……开始)在句中作谓语试比较: The concert began with the National Anthem.7. drop out退出;不再参加;退学【辨析】 drop out of 从……退出例如:drop out ofthe race(退出比赛) / drop out of school(退学)【知识拓展】 drop还可构成如下词组:drop in 顺便拜访;drop back后退;drop off 减少8. result in 产生某种作用或结果;导致【注意】 result in 相当于cause(引起) 例如:His angry words resulted in(caused )a fight.【知识拓展】 result from由……造成; 因……而产生;as a result 结果(作状语);as a result of (as a consequence of由于……的结果)试比较: He worked hard. As a result,he passed the examination.He passed the examination as a result of his working hard. 9. give attention to 注意【知识拓展】 attention 还可构成下列词组: catch one’s attention 引起某人的注意;draw (arrest) attention引起注意;pay attention to ... (有意)注意……;turn one’s attention to sth.把注意力转向某事;focus(centre) one’s attention on 把注意力集中于……【辨析】 pay / give attention to 表示人有意识地注意某事catch / draw one ’s attention to 表示某事引起某人的注意例如:The students paid attention to the words on the blackboard. The words on the blackboard caught the students’ attention.10. keep out挡住; 使进不去; 不要进来【知识拓展】 keep out of 把……挡在……的外面例如:The door kept the cold out of the room.另: keep还可构成其他词组:keep on 继续/坚持;keep off 避开;keep pace 跟上/不落后;keep up 保持/持续;keep up with 跟上,不落在后面/了解(最新的情况)11. turn out 关掉(电灯/煤气等);结果是……【注意】 turn out = turn off关掉(电灯/煤气等)作“结果是……”讲时,后面可接下列结构: turn out + adj. / adv.; turn out + n.; turn out + turn out + that clause例如:turn out fine / turn out a disasterThe meeting turns out to be very interesting.It turns out that this method does not work well.12. be in love with与……相爱【辨析】 be in love with 强调状态 (可与for 连用);fall in love with 强调动作 (不可与for 连用)?例如:Tom and Mary have been in love with each other for a couple of years.Tom and Mary fell in love with each other at first sight.【知识拓展】 类似的词组还有:be asleep / be married / be ill / be in trouble / be in the habit of / fall into the habit of etc.
高三册1—4单元重点句型及长难句解析
一? 重点句型二? 1. as引导的让步状语从句【教材例句】 Impressive as the record is,it fades next to the story of Armstrong’s struggle against disease.【高考链接】_______, he talks a lot about his favourite singer after class. (2005重庆)A. A quiet student as he may be B. Quiet student as he may be C. Be a quiet student as he mayD. Quiet as he may be a student (B)【句型解读】 as引导的让步状语从句必须把表语提前?若表语为单数可数名词时,前面不加冠词?有时也可以把副词?动词原形提前?例如:Child as he is, he speaks English well.尽管他是个孩子,但他的英文讲得好?Try as she might, Carolina couldn’t get the door open. 尽管卡罗莱娜尝试了,但却无法把门打开?(2005广东) 2. whether ... or ... 引导的状语从句【教材例句】 Whether we are out to set a new record ourselves or simply enjoy reading about champions, the Guinness Book of World Records makes for interesting reading.【高考链接】Elephants have their own way to tell the shape of an object and____________it is rough or smooth. (2005 天津)A. 不填B. whetherC. how D. what (B)【句型解读】 whether ... or ... 引导让步状语从句时的意思是“无论……还是……”或“无论……是否”?例如:Whether we go or stay, the result is the same. I’ll do it whether you like it or not.注意区别引导名词性从句的whether ... or ... “是……还是/否”:I don’t know whether he will come or not.3. It is (well) known that ...【教材例句】 It is well known that Africa had contacts with India and the Red Sea civilizations from the earliest times.【高考链接】_______is known to everybody, the moon travels round the earth once every month. (NMET 2001)A. ItB. AsC. ThatD. What(B)【句型解读】 It is known that ... 是一个很重要的句型,意思的是“众所周知”?其中it是形式主语,真正的主语是that引导的主语从句,与它意思相近的句型是: As is known, ... . (见上面这道高考题)?另外,在该句型中除了使用known外,还可以使用reported,said,announced,thought,believed等动词?例如:It is reported in the newspapers that talks between the two countries are making progress.4. -ing形式作伴随状语【教材例句】 The wonderful gift and the contact with the black court so excited China’s curiosity about Africa that Zheng He sent a message to the king and to other African states, inviting them to send ambassadors and open embassies in the new Ming capital, Beijing.【高考链接】The secretary worked late into the night,_________a long speech for the president. (NMET 1991)A. to prepare B. preparingC. preparedD. was preparing (B)【句型解读】 作伴随状语-ing的形式与谓语动词的动作同时发生且前面往往带有一个逗号?例如:She wrote to the editor, hoping that the editor would be able to help you.注意区别不定式作目的状语的句型:作目状语的不定式动作要比谓语动词的动作后发生且前面不能带逗号?例如:She reached the top of the hill and stopped to rest on big rock.5. while引导的让步状语从句【教材例句】 While some of the Aboriginal languages have been lost, people are trying hard to protect and record what is left.【高考链接】_________I accept that he is not perfect, I do actually like the person. (2004 江苏)A. WhileB. SinceC. BeforeD. Unless(A)【句型解读】 while引导让步状语从句时意思是“尽管”,相当于though或although?例如:While he loves his students, he is very strict with them.虽然他热爱他的学生,可是他对他们要求很严格?while作连词讲的用法还有:(1) 引导时间状语从句,意为“当……时候”?“在……期间”,从句谓语中必须用延续性动词?例如:He fell asleep while he was doing his homework.做作业的时候他睡着了?(2) 引导并列句,表示前后分句动作的对比,意为“然而”?例如:I do every single bit of housework while my husband Bob just does the dishes now and then. (2004 全国)(3) 引导原因状语从句,意为“既然”,相当于since或now that?(4) 引导条件状语从句,意为“只要”,相当于“as / so long as”?例如:While there is life, there is hope.只要活着就有希望?(留得青山在,不怕没柴烧?)6. having (been) done 作状语【教材例句】 Having been separated from other continents for millions of years, Australia has many plants and animals that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.【高考链接】___________from other continents for millions of years, Australia has many plants and animals not found in any other country in the world. (2005 湖北)A. Being separatedB. Having separated C. Having been separatedD. To be separated (C)【句型解读】 having (been) done作状语时,表示动作发生在谓语动作之前,其中 having done表示主动,having been done表示被动?例如:The storm left, having caused a lot of damage to this area. (2005 全国)Having been told that some guests were coming, they got the room ready.7. 倍数 + as many / much + n + as【教材例句】 In area it is approximately the same size as the USA(without Alaska), which, however, has more than fourteen times as many people.【高考链接】It is reported that the United States uses____________energy as the whole of Europe. (2004全国)A. as twiceB. twice muchC. twice much asD. twice as much(D)【句型解读】 以上句型是由“倍数 + as ... as”变化而来,其中many后接可数名词的复数形式,much后接不可数名词,倍数必须置于第一个as之前,第二个as连同其后成分可以省略?教材例句后省略了as it has?注意: 该句型还可以换成“倍数 + more + 名词(可数,不可数)+than”和“倍数+the size height / length, etc + of ...”的形式?例如:At a rough estimate, Nigeria is three times the size of Great Britain. 粗略估算尼日利亚是英国的三倍大?8. 强调句型: It is / was ... that / who ...【教材例句】1. ... it was the British government that paid for all the equipment and expenses for that part of the expedition.2. It was Joseph Banks who made Kew a centre of scientific and economic research.【高考链接】It is what you do rather than what you say____________matters. (2005天津)A. thatB. whatC. which D. this(A)【句型解法】 强调句型的一般式为: It is / was + 被强调部分that / who + 其它成分, 它可以用来强调除谓语之外的任何成分,无论强调什么都可用that,强调人时还可以用who?例如:It was because he was ill that he didn’t go to school.检验是否是强调句型的方法是将It is / was和that去掉,如果句子结构仍然完整则是强调句型,否则不是强调句型?注意强调句型的各种形式:(1) 一般疑问句: Is / Was it ... that / who ...?(2) 特殊疑问句: What等 + is / was + it + that ...(3) 特殊句式: It is / was not until ... that ...?例如:It was not until 10 0’clock that he went home.9. -ing形式作主语【教材例句】 Showing how plants were related was a complex and strange thing before Linnaeus developed his system.【高考链接】It’s necessary to be prepared for a job interview.________the answers ready will be of great help. (2005 北京)A. To have had B. Having hadC. Have D. Having(D)【句型解读】 -ing 形式作主语一般表示一个抽象或泛指的动作,而不定式作主语则表示具体某一次的动作?例如:Walking is a good form of exercise for both young and old. (MET 92)其实作宾语和表语时-ing 形式和不定式的区别亦如此?例如:She likes playing piano, but she doesn’t like to play it today.二? 长难句子1. In 1996 Armstrong, the then NO. 1 cyclist in the world, was diagnosed with cancer and many thought that it meant the end of his career, maybe even his life.【问】 怎样分析该句子结构?【答】 整个句子在结构上分为并列的两部分,由and连接?the then No. 1 cyclist in the world是Armstrong同位语?and后面的句子中谓语thought又接一个宾语从句it meant ...,所以整个句子结构比较复杂?【问】 then是什么意思?【答】 then为形容词,意为“当时的”, 在句中可作定语?例: the then government “当时的政府”;the then capital of the country “这个国家当时的首都”?2. Part of the reason for our interest is probably the same curiosity that let Sir Hugh to write the Guinness Book of World Records in the first place.【问】 that引导的是同位语从句吗?【答】 that引导的是定语从句,因为that在从句中充当了成分(主语),且从句是修饰前面的名词curiosity?若是同位语从句,则往往放在某些抽象名词之后,说明该名词的具体内容,且该名词在句中不作任何成分?例如:The fact that he didn’t say anything surprised everyone. (同位语从句)The fact that / which we had to accept was that we failed in the game. (定语从句)3. Then my mind becomes clear and I concentrate on the way my body moves in the air.【问】 the way 在句中作什么成分,my body moves in the air是什么从句?【答】 the way 在句中作状语,其前省略了介词后面的my body moves in the air是一个定语从句,省略了引导词that或in which?当先行词是way时,定语从句引导的词可以是in which或that,也可以省略?例如:I don’t like the way (that / in which) you laugh at her.4. The wonderful gift and the contact with the black court so excited China’s curiosity about Africa that Zheng He sent a message to the king and to other African states, inviting them to send ambassadors, and open embassies in the new Ming capital, Beijing.【问】 excited在句中是形容词吗,它的前面怎么没有be动词?【答】 此处的excited不是形容词,是动词excite的过去式,在句中作谓语,意思是“激起”?“使……受到刺激”?该句子的基本结构是“so ... that ...”结果状语从句引出的,其中so后接的动词,其实so后接动词的情况在英语里有很多?例如:We so wanted to see the performance again that we stayed in the hall for a long time.【问】 open为何用原形而不用-ing或-ed形式呢?【答】 open是不定式形式,其前省略了to,与to send是并列关系,作inviting的宾语补足语?5. The exchange of goods had a symbolic meaning far more important than the value of the goods themselves.【问】 句中的far是什么用法,有何意思?【答】 句中的far是用来修饰比较级的程度副词,表示“……得多”?程度副词修饰比较级是难点,不妨根据意义来掌握:表示“更;较……”的程度副词有even,still,表示“一点”的有slightly,表示“……得多”的有much,far,a lot,a great deal等?6. In later years,the question arose who was the first to reach the top.【问】 该句中的who引导什么从句?它为什么不放在question的后面呢?【答】 该句中的who引导的是同位语从句,它与它同位的名词question分隔开来是为了保持句子的平衡,免得使整个句子的主语太长而谓语部分太短?【问】 to reach能换成reaching吗?【答】 不能?非谓语动词充当序数词的定语或充当被序数词修饰的词的定语时,常用不定式形式?例如:We took no notice of who was the last to arrive there.7. During its five-year voyage, the Beagle followed almost the same route as Cook’s Endeavour sixty years earlier.【问】 该句中的as是什么词性?是介词吗?【答】 as其实是关系代词,引导定语从句,与the same构成句型“the same ... as”,表示“和……一样的”?例如:
[牛津小学英语5b]牛津小学英语5B_各单元重点短语_句型_知识点和相关习题
牛津小学英语5B Unit1词组:1.在星期一上午 on Monday morning 2. 今天下午 this afternoon3 .三节数学课 three Maths lessons 4 .新学期 the new term5. 第一节课 the first lesson 6 .立刻、马上 at once7 .10门学科 ten subjects 8 .一节有趣的课 an interesting lesson 9 .你呢? How about you? 10 .在一周内 in a week11 .欢迎回来 welcome back 12. 我的课程表 my timetable13. 在星期三 on Wednesday 14 .星期天晚上 Sunday evening15 .这个学期 this term 16. 上一堂艺术课 have an Art lesson 17 .每天 every day 18.一个窍门 a trick19 .让我想想 let me see 20 .非常 very much句型:1.我们可以用下列句型来谈论学习的科目、课表,如:What lessons do you have in the morning/afternoon? 上午/下午你们有什么课程? What lessons do you have on Monday/ Wednesday? (注意:在星期几用on) 星期一/星期三你们有什么课程?What subject do you like? 你喜欢什么科目?I like English. How about you? 我喜欢英语。那你呢?I like Science. 我喜欢科学。2.我们想要询问今天是星期几时,可以用;-- What day is it today? -- It’s Monday.-- What day is it? - Today is Wednesday.3. Nice to see you. (同义句) Nice to meet you.词形转换 :China(形容词)—Chinese here(同音词)—hearlesson(同义词)—class good(反义词)—badinterest(形容词)—interesting buy(同音词)—by/byeminus(反义词)—plus she(宾格)—herright(同音词)—write he(宾格)—himright(反义词)—wrong open(反义词)—close一、英汉互译1.第一节课__________________2.在晚上_____________________3.在星期一早上_______________4.一周中_____________________5.一本有趣的书_______________6.上更多的体育课______________7.at once____________________8.have an English lesson_________9.I hope_____________________10.Welcome back to school._______11.两节数学课________________12.新学期第一天________________13.every day__________________14.this afternoon_______________15.let me see_________________16.What’s the trick?____________17.八门科目__________________18.What subject do you like?______19.thirty minus thirteen__________20.多少节课___________________21.寻找______________________ 22.课后_______________________二、按要求写出下列单词1. do(第三人称单数)__________ 2. lesson(近义词) __________3. these(对应词) __________ 4. hot(对应词) __________5. plus(近义词) __________ 6. her(主格) __________7. class(复数形式) __________ 8. parents(所有格) __________9.children(单数形式) __________ 10. write(同音词) __________三、根据单词首字母和句子意思,将对话中的单词补充完整A: Welcome b________ to school, Ben.B: Nice to m________ you, Mr Green.A: There is a n________ subject in this t_______, do you know?B: Yes. It’s S________ S________.A: Do you l________ it?B: Maybe. I t________ it will be i________.A: Of course. When do you h________ this l________? On M________?B: No. It’s on F________. W________ will teach us, Mr Green?A: Mr Zhang. He is a very good t________.六、完成句子.1.你喜欢什么学科? 我喜欢语文.What _______ do you like? I like __________.2.星期二你们有什么课?What _______ do you have ______ Tuesday.3.这是新学期的第一节课.This is the _______ ________ of the new term.4.放学了. 让我们弄点儿吃的.School is over. Let’s go and _______ something to _________.七.句型转换.1. It’s Monday today.(对划线部分提问)______ ______ is it today?2. I like English and Art. (改为一般疑问句)_____ you _____ English and Art?3. her, are, Miss Li, a, and, lesson, having, students ( . ) (连词成句)___________________________________________4.What lessons do you have?(用Tom替换you)___________________________________________ 对划线部分提问)________________________________牛津小学英语5BUnit2词组:1.a telephone call 一个电话 2.at school在学校3.call her(宾格)给她打电话 4.after lunch午饭后5.speak to Helen 和海伦通话 6.speak to him和他说话7.a bad cough 严重的咳嗽 8.a high fever高烧9.be absent缺席 10.stay in bed呆在床上11.stay at home呆在家里 12.get better soon尽快好起来13.still feel ill依然觉得病的 14. take some medicine吃一些药15.feel better感觉好些 16. Classes are over.所有的课结束了。17.School is over .放学了. 18.get some fruit for you给你带一些水果19.See you soon.一会见。 20. Anything else? 还有别的什么吗?21.open your mouth张开你的嘴 22. close the window关窗23.have a lot of rest多休息 24.choose one to call选择一个打25.look at these numbers看这些号码 26..wrong number打错电话27.go to see a doctor去看医生 28.want my mother想要我的妈妈29. love that fat monkey喜爱那只胖猴句型:1. How do you feel now? 你现在觉得怎么样啊?I feel?( tired, hot, thirsty, ill?) 我觉得?(累的,热的,渴的,病的)。I can get a / some ? for you. 我能给你一个/ 一些?。How do you feel now? I feel tired. Sit here and have a rest ..你现在感觉如何?我感觉很累。坐下休息。2. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了?(相当于What’s the matter with you?) I’ve got a ?( fever, toothache, cold, cough?) 我得了?(发烧,牙痛,感冒,咳嗽?)。I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这我感到很抱歉。拓展为:? What’s wrong with him? He has got a toothache. 他怎么了?他牙疼了。? What’s wrong with her? She has got a bad cold. 她怎么了?她得重感冒了。3.May I speak to Helen ? This is Helen speaking.我可以和海伦通话吗?我是海伦。4. Why are you absent today? 你今天为什么缺席?(=Why are you not here today?)5.See you soon. 一会见。6. I hope you get better soon. 我希望你尽快好起来。难点解析1.电话用语 Who’s that speaking? 请问你是谁?Is that Helen?你是海伦吗? May I speak to Helen? 我可以和海伦通话吗?This is Helen. / This is Helen speaking. 我是海伦。如果有人打错电话,你应说Sorry, wrong number.2. absent 缺席 → be absent → be absent 你今天为什么缺席(不在)? 许多学生今天缺席了。3. 相关词汇 late → be late 这个男孩上学迟到了。Don’t 不要再迟到了。3. I’m 我听见这些很遗憾。with you? = with you?I’ve got = I have got He’s got = He has got She’s got= She has got)翻译下列词句。1. 午饭以后说英语3. 打电话给我呆在床上5. 重感冒吃些药7. 多休息看病9. Sorry, wrong number. 你怎么了?一、用下面所给的词填空。 For, in, of, at, about, to, on, with1. I’m sorry hear that. 2. What’s wrong you ?3. I can get some apples her.4. We have an English lesson Monday morning.5. ---Is Nancy ? ---No, she’s home.6. This is the first day the new term. 7. It’s three thirty.二、根据所给汉语完成下列句子,每空填一词。1. 苏海生病了,她得了重感冒。Su Hai is . She has a .2. 你现在感觉怎样? do you now ?3. 我希望你不久就好起来。I you .4. 服一些药,好好休息。some and have a .三、根据上下文完成对话。A: Hello, may I to Su Yang ?B: I’m afraid you can’t. She is . She a fever.A: I’m sorry that. Is she medicine.B: Yes, a lot. She is a now .A: I’ll see tomorrow.B: Thank you. A: It’s my牛津小学英语5BUnit3词组:1.take photos拍照 2.go shopping(去)购物3.collect stamps集邮 4.make model ships做模型船5.make clothes做衣服 6.grow flowers种花7.draw pictures画画 8.make model planes做模型飞机9.read newspapers看报纸 10.read magazines看杂志11.make cakes做蛋糕 12.cook nice food做美味的食物13.wash clothes 洗衣服 14.do housework做家务15.fly a kite放风筝 16.listen to music听音乐17.water the flowers浇花 18.play football踢足球 19.play cards打牌20.play chess下棋 21.watch TV看电视22.play computer games 玩电脑游戏 23.have many hobbies有许多爱好24.many beautiful stamps许多漂亮的邮票25.show them to his classmates把它们给他的同学看26.show us his stamps 给我们看他的邮票27.Chinese stamps中国邮票 28.animal stamps动物邮票29.Here they are .它们在这儿。 30.write music 写音乐31.make pretty dresses for my doll 给我的洋娃娃做漂亮的连衣裙32.the same hobby相同的爱好 32.use a computer使用电脑33.use chopsticks使用筷子句型:1、关于业余爱好,我们可以问:Do you have any hobbies?你有些爱好吗?Yes, I do. I like ?( taking photos)No, I don’t. 是的,我有。我喜欢。。。(拍照)/ 不,我不喜欢。可以拓展为:Does Ben have any hobbies ? Yes , he does . He likes collecting Chinese stamps . 本有爱好吗?是的。他喜欢收集中国邮票。Does your uncle have the same hobby? Yes, he does.你叔叔有同样的爱好吗?是的。Does she like going shopping? No, she doesn’t她喜欢购物吗?不,她不喜欢。2、也可以问:What’s your hobby ? I like growing flowers . Me , too .你的爱好是什么?我喜欢种花。我也是。What’s your grandmother’s hobby ? She likes making clothes .你祖母的爱好是什么?他喜欢做衣服。3、叙述某人的爱好,我们可以说:He / She likes ?( going shopping ).他 / 她喜欢。。。(去购物)。He / She doesn’t like? ( growing flowers ).他 / 她不喜欢。。。(种花)4、Do you water the flowers every day ? Sometimes I do . Sometimes I don’t .你每天浇花吗?有时我浇。有时不浇。5. Ben’s hobby is collecting stamps.本的爱好是集邮。知识点:一般现在时主要由动词原形表示,但第三人称单数后的动词词尾有所变化。第三人称单数动词词尾的变化有几种形式:1、一般情况加-s reads, says, takes2、以ch, sh, s, x, 或o结尾的词加-es teaches, washes, goes, watches3、 以辅音字母加y结尾的词变y为i再加-es studies, cries, carries一.按要求写单词.1.beautiful(同义词) __________2.family(复数) _______________3.take(现在分词) _____________ 4.grow(第三人称单数)________5aunt(同音词) ______________ 6.come(反义词) _____________7.he(物主代词) ______________ 8.dress(复数) ____________9.Mike(名词所有格) __________10.these(单数) ________________二.词组互译1.拍照_________________ 2.每天______________3.收集邮票____________ 4.做衣服____________________5.在花园里_______________ 6.cook nice food________________7. animal stamps__________ 8.grow beautiful flowers_________9. the same hobby__________ 10.his classmates_______________三.用所给词的适当形式填空。1.My aunt _____(like)_____(grow) beautiful flowers.2. Can you _____(take)a photo for____(I)? Sure.3. Do you ____(watch) TV every day?4. They are all______(listen)to music in the sitting-room.5. Liu Tao _____(have) many beautiful_____(stamp).6. He________(draw) a picture in his classroom now.7. My father_____ (read) newspapers after supper every day.四.句型转换.1. David likes playing basketball. (改为否定句)David ______ _______ playing basketball.2. Show us his stamps.(改为同义句) Show_____ _____ to ______.3. Do you water the flowers every day?(用now替换every day)__4. Does your uncle have any models? (改为陈述句)__五.完成句子.1.-----你妈妈在哪? ------她在花园浇花.------_______ is your mother? ------She’s ________ the flowers in the garden.2.她的爸爸是医生.他的爱好是看报.Her father is a doctor. ______ hobby is ______ newspapers.3.------李老师有什么爱好吗? ------有.她喜欢弹钢琴.------_______ Miss Li _______ any hobbies?------Yes. She _______ ________ the piano.4.你能为我的洋娃娃做顶帽子吗?____you make a hat _____my doll?6.看!那个女孩在仔细地画一只老虎牛津小学英语5BUnit4词组:1.speak loudly 大声地讲话 2.run fast 跑得快3.jump high 跳得高 4.sit quietly 安静地坐着5.dance beautifully跳舞跳的优美 6.walk carefully 小心地走7.swim well 游泳游得好 8.an English friend一位英国朋友9.write an e-mail写一封电子邮件 10.his English friend他的英国朋友11.in the computer room在电脑房里 12.want to play table tennis 想要打乒乓13.play table tennis with Wang Bing 和王冰打乒乓 14. write to me 写信给我15.write an e-mail to my English friend写一封电子邮件给我的朋友16.a letter for me 一封给我的信 17.surf the internet浏览网页18.live in London 住在伦敦19.live in a small town near London住在伦敦附近的一个小镇里20.study Chinese学习语文 swim well 游泳游得好 study well / play well21.from Monday to Friday从星期一到星期五22.every day 每一天 23. every week 每一周 24.under the tree在树下25.in the sea 在大海里 26.do exercise 做锻炼 27. on the beach 在海滩上28.from my Uncle Lee来自我的李叔叔句型:1. Does Mike jump high? Yes, he does. 麦克跳得高吗?是的,他跳得高。2. What does Mike usually do on Sundays? He usually takes photos.他通常星期日做什么?他通常拍照。2.What subjects does he study at school ?He studies English , Maths , Science and Art .他在校学习什么科目?他学英语,数学,科学和美术。4.My mother washes clothes in the evening.我妈妈在晚上洗衣服。5.How does your father go to work ? He usually goes to work by bus .你父亲通常怎么去上班?他一般乘公交车去。5. We’re the same age. 我们是同龄人。知识点:1. 在一般现在时中,行为动词与he, she, it等第三人称单数的搭配时须在行为动词后加s或es,我们来看例句:-He likes English very much. 他非常喜欢英语。2. 将句子变为一般疑问句时要借助于助动词does来帮忙,此时行为动词要用动词原形,如:-Does he like English very much? 他很喜欢英语吗?-Yes, he does. 是的,他很喜欢。3. 第三人称单数的特殊疑问句是在一般疑问句的基础上,再于句首加上特殊疑问词, 如:-What subject does her brother like? 他哥哥喜欢什么科目?-He likes Chinese. 他喜欢语文。1. He ________ to school from ________ to ________.2. He usually ________ ________ in the evenings from Monday to Friday.3. He ________ the violin on ________ mornings and ________ ________ onSaturday afternoons.4. What does he do on Sunday mornings? He ________ ________ ________ stories.5. When(什么时候) does he usually go to the supermarket?He ________ ________ ________ the supermarket on ________ ________.6. When does he usually watch TV and ________ ________ music ?He ________ ________ TV on ________ _____ and ________ ________ music on ________ ________.三、根据单词首字母和句子意思,将短文中的单词补充完整。(5分)Jack is my good f________. He is f America. He likes p________ basketball and t________ photos. We have the s________ h________. He c________ to China to s________ Chinese. His father w________ in Beijing. They in a big .They both like China.牛津小学英语5BUnit6词组:1.at a PE lesson在一节体育课上 2.give orders 发命令3.try to?试着(做某事) 4.follow the orders跟随命令5.stand in a line站成一排 6.do some exercise做些锻炼7.put your feet together双脚并拢 8.put your knees together双膝并拢9.jump up and down上下跳 10. listen carefully仔细地听11.turn left 向左转 12. turn right向右转 13. turn left and right 左右转14.put ?on?把?放在?上 15.touch? with?用?触摸?16.do this ten times这样做十次 17.lie on one’s back仰躺18.lie on his back(他)仰躺 19.lift up your left leg提起你的左腿20.lift up your arms抬起你的双臂 21.stand up起立22.feel tired感觉累的 23.touch the flowers with her mouth用她的嘴触摸花24.move your legs to the left把你的腿移向左边25.move them to the right把它们移向右边26.move the table here把桌子移到这儿27.put the plate on his finger把盘子放在他的手指上28.stand on the man’s shoulders站在那个男人的肩上(复)29.sit on the woman’s knee坐在那个女人的膝盖上(单)30.want to be healthy想要健康句型1、站成一排。 Stand in a line.2、让我们做一些运动。 Let’s do some exercise.3、现在请仔细地听。 Now, listen carefully4、上下跳。 Jump up and down.5、做这个??次。 Do this ? times. Do this ten times.6、把??放在??上面。 Put? on?如:Put the pineapple on your head.把菠萝放在你的头上。Put your hands on your head. All right.把你的双手放在你的头上。好的。Put this rubber on your nose. OK.把这橡皮放在你的鼻子上。好的。Can you put this big grape on your mouth ? Yes , I can .你能把这个大葡萄放在你的嘴上吗?是的,我会。7、用??触摸??touch?with?如: Touch your left leg with your right hand.OK.用你的右手摸你的左腿。好的。 Touch your right shoulder with your left hand.用你的左手摸你的右肩。 ? 用??触摸??多少次 touch?with? ?timesTouch your left leg with your right hand three times.Touch your toes with your fingers three times .用你的手指触摸你的脚趾三次。8. Turn left and right seven times . 左右转体七次。9. Lie on your back and lift up your legs eight times .仰躺,抬起你的双腿八次。10.The boy has two small eyes and a big mouth .这个男孩有双大眼睛和一张大嘴11.It has two heads , two necks , four arms , eight fingers and six legs .它有两个头,两个脖子,四条手臂,八个手指和六条腿。一、按要求写单词。1. foot (复数) _____________ 2. careful (副词) _____________3. left (反义词) ______________ 4. up (反义词) _______________5. child (复数) _______________ 6. right (同音词) _____________7. do (第三人称单数) _________ 8. let’s (完全形式) ____________9. give (现在分词) ___________二、英汉互译。1. 上一节体育课 __________________ 2. 左右转 ___________________3. 八遍 ___________________ 4. 发口令 __________________5. 站成一排 __________________ 6. lie on one’s back ______________7. jump up and down _______________ 8. listen carefully __________________9. follow the orders _________________ 10. do some exercise _______________三、选择填空。 ( ) 1. We like ____________ same colour.A. a B. an C. the D. /( ) 2. Kate ______ blue eyes. Her hair _______ brown.A. have is B. have are C. has is D. has are( ) 3. Many boys in our class like _________ very much.A. play basketball B. playing basketball C. play the basketball D. playing the basketball( ) 4. What ______ Helen’s family usually do?A. does B is C. are D. do( ) 5. Put your hands _______ your head and turn ______ left and right.A. on / B. up / C. on to D. / to( ) 6. Touch your eyes with your fingers _____________A. ten times B. ten time C. for ten times D. at ten times四、按要求改写句子。1. Put your feet together. (改为否定句)__________ put your _________ together.2. The boy is standing on the man’s shoulders. (改为一般疑问句)_________ the boy ________ on the man’s _________?3. They have five lessons every day. (对画线部分提问)_________ __________ lessons _______ they have every day?4. Can you put this pineapple on your head? (否定回答)_______, I _________.5. touch three toes with times your fingers your (连词成句) ______________________________________________________五、根据中文提示,完成下列句子。1.躺下来并举起你的双臂。_______ on your _______ and _______ ________ your arms.2.闭上你的眼睛,用手去摸你的文具盒。Close your _________. __________ your pencil box ________ your hand.3. 站成一排,双脚并拢。__________ in a _______. Put your ___________ together.牛津小学英语5BUnit7词组:1.没有时间休息 have no time for rest 2.没有时间吃早饭have no time for breakfast3.起床 get up 4. 准备be ready for5.准备吃早饭 be ready for breakfast 6.准备吃午餐 (be) ready for lunch7.去学校 go to school 8.洗脸 wash one’s face9.刷牙 brush one’s teeth 10.值日 on duty11.观看足球比赛 watch a football game 12.看电视 watch TV13.真的很热 be really hot 14. 确实忙be really busy15.开始上课 classes begin 16.快点 be quick17.随身带些面包 take some bread with me 18.让我们快点 Let’s hurry19.还没有 not yet 20.在夜间 at night21.该是做某事的时候了 it’s time for sth/ it’s time to do sth22.几点what time is it?/what’s the time?23.在四点一刻 at a quarter past four 24.六点五十 ten to seven25.十二点四十五 a quarter to one 26.十一点一刻 a quarter past eleven27.三点半 half past three 28.在六点半at half past six29.十二点差一刻 a quarter to twelve 30.太迟了it’s late31.忙碌的一天 a busy day 32.吃早饭have breakfast33.吃午饭have lunch 34.吃晚饭have supper 35.吃正餐have dinner36.回家come home go home 37.(去)睡觉go to bed38.需要打扫图书馆need to clean the library 39做家庭作业do one’s homework40.想要看电视 want to watch TV 41. 骑自行车ride a bike42.骑马 ride a horse 43.放风筝fly a kite44.洗衣服wash clothes 45.步行 on foot46.在星星公园at Star Park 47.打排球play volleyball48.打乒乓play table tennis 49.去参加聚会go to the party50.加入我的行列join me 51.看钟look at the clock52.从早上七点到晚上十点from seven in the morning to ten at night句型:1、询问几点了?可以用What’s the time? = What time is it? It’s?2、. ?.的时间到了。/ 该?了。? It’s time to?(动词词组) 如:It’s time to have breakfast.? It’s time for?(名词) 如:It’s time for breakfast.3、想和我一起吗? ?Yes. / No, I’m ?.4、他没时间吃早饭。He has no time for breakfast. (同义句)He doesn’t have any time for breakfast. (no=not any)5、她在十点睡觉。She goes to bed at ten o’clock.注意:在具体的几点钟前面,我们用“at”如:at ten o’clock.在哪一天 如在星期几前面我们则用“on”on Monday在一段时间里我们则用“in” in the morning /in a week一、按要求写单词。1. tooth (复数)____________ 2. doesn’t(完全形式)_________3. me (主格) ____________ 4. wash(第三人称单数)_______5. go (反义词)_____________ 6. sit (现在分词)___________7. good (副词) ____________ 8. quickly(形容词)__________9. hear (同音词)___________二、英汉互译。 1. 值日 _________________2. 刷牙 _________________3. 在夜里 _______________4. 看电视 _______________5. 吃午饭 _______________6. a busy day __________________7. be quick __________________8. a football game _______________9. do homework _______________10. not yet ________________三、用所给介词的适当形式填空。with for past to in at from … to … on1. She comes home at five _________ the evening.2. I’m taking some bread _________ me to school3. Now it’s time _________ supper.4. — Is it time __________ play the piano now? — Yes, it is.5. I go to school __________ Monday ________ Friday.6. Now it’s half __________ eleven. We are listening to music at home.7.We usually go climbing __________ Sunday and do our homework __________ the weekends.四、选择填空。( ) 1. His sister __________ school at ten past seven.A. go to B. goes C. goes to D go( ) 2. Ben and Helen usually do __________ homework at seven o’clock.A. his B. her C. our D. their牛津小学英语5BUnit8词组:1.at the weekends 在周末 2.Friday afternoon星期五下午3.talk about谈论(某事) 4.talk about their weekends谈论他们的周末5.talk about our hobbies谈论我们的爱好6.spend one’s weekends过周末7.spend your /my/his/her weekends 度过你的/我的/他的 /她的周末8.surf the Internet上网 9.very interesting非常有趣10.learn a lot from it 从中学到很多 11.learn … from him 向他学习…12.every Saturday and Sunday每星期六和星期日13.like sport喜欢运动 14.how about?怎么样15.of course当然 16.play on the swings荡秋千17.go to the cinema去电影院 18.go to the park去公园19.go climbing 去爬山 20.go swimming去游泳21.go fishing 去钓鱼 22.go skating去溜冰23.go skiing 去滑雪 24.watch TV at home在家看电视25.watch cartoons看动画片 25.listen to music听音乐26. do housework做家务 27.wash the clothes 洗衣服28.read English 读英语 29.draw pictures画画30.clean the rooms打扫房间 31.sing beautifully唱歌动听32.fly high飞得高 33.our good friends 我们的好朋友34. primary school小学35.study at Yu Cai Primary School在育才小学学习36.like insects very much非常喜欢昆虫 37.a lot of insects许多昆虫38.other interesting insects其它有趣的昆虫39.carry big things搬运大东西 40.dance in the flowers在花丛中跳舞41.catch butterflies捉蝴蝶 42.catch fireflies 捕捉萤火虫43.put them in the bottles把它们放在瓶子里句型:询问别人的周末生活,我们可以说:2. 1. How do you spend your weekends? I often?./ Sometimes I ? 你怎样度你的周末呢?我经常?/有时我?如:How do you spend your weekends? I often go shopping.你怎样过周末的?我通常去购物。How do you spend your weekends?I often watch cartoons. / Sometimes I watch cartoons.3. 2、How does ?spend his / her weekends? He/ She often? / Sometimes he/ she?(?怎样度他/她的周末呢? 他/她经常? / 有时他/他?)如: How does Yang Ling spend her weekends? She often does her homework .Sometimes she reads English books .杨玲怎样过周末的?她经常做家庭作业,有时她看英语书。注意:当主语是第三人称单数时,动词也要变成第三人单数形式。通常是在动词后加s或es.一、按要求写单词。1. firefly (复数)___________ 2. left (反义词)___________3. swim (现在分词) __________ 4. we (单数)____________5. quietly (形容词)___________ 6. usually(近义词)___________7. I(宾格) _____________ 8. write (同音词) ____________9. her (主格) ______________ 10. feet(单数)_____________11. fruit(复数)_____________ 12. wash(第三人称单数)______二、英汉互译。1. 在周末 _____________________ 2. 捉昆虫 _____________________3. 去登山 ______________________ 4. 听音乐 ________________________5. of course ______________________ 6. primary school __________________7. watch cartoons __________________ 8. play on the swings ______________三、选择填空。( ) 1. Do you like __________ butterflies?A. catch B. catches C. catching D. catchs( ) 2. Yang Ling and her classmates are talking __________ their homework.A. with B. at C. to D. about( ) 3. — How do you spend you weekends? — I often go ____________A. swim B. swims C. swimming D. swiming( ) 4. She sings well. I learn songs from _________A. her B. she C. it D. me( ) 5. He usually __________ grasshoppers in the park.But now he is _________ a kite in the park.A. catch fly B. catching fly C. catches flying D. catches flies( ) 6. How _________ Su Yang spend ___________ weekends?A. do her B. does her C. do she D. does she四、根据中文提示,完成下列句子。(10分)1. 孩子们都喜欢捉昆虫。The __________ all like ________ _________.2. 我喜欢运动,我经常去跑步或者打篮球。I like _________. I often go ________ or play __________.3. 萤火虫很特别,它们在夜里发光。The _________ are very special. They ________ at night.4. 许多女孩子喜欢蝴蝶和蜻蜓。A lot of girls like __________ and _____________.牛津小学英语5BUnit9单词:国家 _____国的 ____国人 (复数) 该国语言China Chinese Chinese (Chinese) Chinese Japan Japanese Japanese (Japanese) Japanese (the) UK British British (British) English (the) USA American American (Americans) English Australia Australian Australian ( Australians) English France French French (French) French 词组:1.the English Club英语俱乐部 2.her American friend她的美国朋友3.talk to him和他说话 4.be from =come from 来自…5.be from Australia来自澳大利亚 6.be from the USA来自美国7.an American visitor一个美国来访者 8.live in New York住在纽约9.live in China住在中国 10.speak English and Chinese说英语和汉语11.what country什么国家 12.the same country同一个国家13.different countries不同的国家 14.Nancy’s brother 南希的兄弟15.a big city一个大城市 16.would like to 想要(做某事)17.I’d like to visit it .我想要参观它。18.talk to her Chinese friends和她的中国朋友交谈19.like teaching 喜欢教书 20.like Chinese very much非常喜欢汉语21.teach English in a primary school在小学教英语22.learn …from 某人(宾格) 向某人学…learn Chinese from me向我学中文 learn English from him向他学英语23.write stories(stroy的复数)写故事write stories about them写关于他们的故事句型:1.Where are you from? I’m from China. I’m Chinese.你从哪里来?我来自中国。我是中国人。2.Where is Nancy from? She is from the UK. She’s British.Nancy来自哪里?她来自英国。她是英国人。3.Where is Ben from? He is from the USA. He’s American.Ben来自哪里?他来自美国。他是美国人。4.Are they from Australia? No, they aren’t . They are from Japan .他们来自澳大利亚吗?不。他们来自日本。5.Do you speak Chinese? Yes, I do. I speak English ,too.你说中文吗?是的,我说。我也说英语。6.Do you speak French? No, I don’t . I speak Japanese and English.你说法语吗?不,我不说。我说汉语和英语。7 . Does he speak Japanese ? No, he doesn’t . He speaks French .他说日语吗?不。他说法语。8、I speak ? 我说? 如:I speak Chinese. 我说汉语。(否定形式) I don’t speak…He/She speaks… 他/她说(否定形式)He/She doesn’t speak…他/她不说一.要求写词。(10分)、1.country(复数)________ 2.right(同音词)_________3.visit(名词)________ 4.same(反义词)________5.don’t(完全形式)_________ 6.have(第三人称单数)_________7.David(名词所有格)________ 8.French(名词)________9.travel(现在分词)________ 10.aren’t(同音词)________二、英汉互译。(10分)1.说日语和法语___________ 2. 一起回家__________3.长城_________ 4.大声说话___________5.教我们英语__________ 6.英语俱乐部_________7.来自美国__________ 8.一些美丽的蝴蝶__________9.go around__________ 10.talk to_________三、选择填空。(10分)( ) 1.This is Mr. White. He is from ______.A. the USA B. American C. usa( ) 2.Does she ______English?A. talk B. speak C. live( ) 3.We're from the UK. We speak_____.A. American B. English C. French( ) 4. Where is your mother______?A. live B. come C. from( ) 5.Do you ________Chinese? No, I _______.A. don't B.don't C. don't( ) 6. I'm from China. I'm_____.A. China B. Chinese C. a Chinese( ) 7. I like travelling. I'd like go ____ China.A. around B. visit C. look( ) 8. I help Jim with Chinese and learn English _______ him.A. from B. for C. to( ) 9. Mr. White is_____ in China.A. travels B. travelling C. travel( )10. Mr. White wants to visit _________ in Suzhou.A. the Great Wall B. the gardens C. Xi'an四.所给词的适当形式填空。(11分)1.There are nine _____(butterfly) in the picture.2.They are ______ (Lin Ping) stamps.3.I have a good friend. ______ (she) name is Mary.4.---Who ______ (be) on duty today? ---Lucy and Lily _______.5.Are ______ (this) your Japanese books?6.Are you in different ______ (class)?7.The _____ (child) are ______ (talk) to their teacher.8.______ he ______ (live) in New York?
高三5—7单元重点句型及长难句解析
一、 重点句型解析1. -ed 分词作宾语补足语【教材例句】We found the room decorated with framed ads on the walls.【高考链接】Television has so many advantages. It keeps us ______ about the______ news, and also provides entertainment in the home. (2004北京西城区)A. latest B. laterC. later D. later【句型解读】句意:电视有许多优势,它使我了解最新的消息,并提供在家里娱乐的机会。句中us和informed就构成被动关系。若同宾语构成主动关系时,则应用-ing分词。例如:The old man stood behind the door, with his eyes looking into the sky.Many foreigners in England have considerable difficulty in making themselves understood.2. all 与not 连用构成的部分否定【教材例句】Not all ads are used to promote a product or to increase a company’s profits.【高考链接】We haven’t enough books for ______;some of you will have to share. (2005豫,晋,黑)A. somebody B. anybodyC. everybody D. nobody【句型解读】all、both、every或every构成的合成词与not连用时表示部分否定。例如:Not both of us have been to the Great Wall.我们俩并非都去过长城。 = Both of us have not been to the Great Wall.若表示全部否定时,则应用下列形式:neither, none, nor, no one, nothing, nobody, not ... any或no+名词等。例如:Neither of us knew the secret.我们俩人都不知道这个秘密。3. if条件从句的省略【教材例句】If untreated, it would produce a powerful poison that would kill the patient.【高考链接】Find a seat quickly;______ there won’t be any left. (2006东北联考)A. if not B. if soC. or ratherD. or so【句型解读】if 引导的条件状语从句的省略必须符合一定的要求,即从句中的主语与主句的主语一致,这时通常省略从句的主语和助动词部分。if not=if you don’t find a seat quickly.常见的省略形式有if possible, if so, if necessary, if any, if in need等。例如:Correct the mistakes in your composition if any.类似用法还有until, unless, once, when, while, as if, though等。例如:When comparing different cultures, we often pay attention only to the differences without noticing many similarities. (2006浙江)The research is so designed that once begun nothing can be done to change it. (2002全国)The man opened his eyes and moved his lips, as if to say that he had something to tell the doctor.4. 动名词短语用法归纳【教材例句】Choosing the name for a product is of course extremely important.【高考链接】Victor apologized for ______to inform me of the change in the plan. (2004上海春)A. his being not ableB. him not to be ableC. his not being ableD. him to be not able【句型解读】动名词短语在句中的用法上相当于一个名词短语,在句中可作主语、表语和宾语。上句中his not being able 就是充当介词for的宾语。例如:In some parts of London, missing a bus means waiting for another hour. (作主语)My job is teaching you English. (作表语)5. if 条件句的虚拟句型归纳【教材例句】If you were working hard, you would not be cold.【高考链接】You didn’t let me drive. If we ______ in turn, you ______ so tired. (1996全国)A. didn’t getB. wouldn’t getC. wouldn’t getD. wouldn’t have got【句型解读】以上两句都是虚拟句。if 条件句的虚拟句型包括三种情况,即对过去、现在和将来的虚拟。例如:If you had hurried, you would have caught the train. (过去)If I were at school again, I would study harder. (现在)If it should rain tomorrow, we would not go climbing. (将来)注意,在条件句中可省略if,把were, had, should提到句首,变成倒装句式。如以上三句可表达为:Had you hurried, you would have caught the train.Were I at school again, I would study harder.Should it rain tomorrow, we would not go climbing.6. as 引导的非限制性定语从句【教材例句】Let’s observe another little scene, as you might have in your life to come.【高考链接】______I explained on the phone, your request will be considered at the next meeting. (2005浙江)A. When B. After C. As D. Since【句型解读】以上两个例句都是as引导的非限定性定语从句,可用于句首或句中。而which引导的非限制性定语从句只用于句中。as是关系代词,在定语从句中充当主语、表语或宾语。the same ... as ...; such ... as ... 也可以引导定语从句。例如:This is the same suit as I bought yesterday.Mr. Brown is such an informed teacher as we all respect.7. as引导的让步状语从句【教材例句】Well paid as he was, he often ended up in financial trouble, though.【高考链接】______, he talks a lot about his favorite singer after class.A. A quiet student as he may beB. Quiet student as he may be C. Be a quiet student as he mayD. Quiet as he may be a student【句型解读】as引导的让步状语从句必须采用倒装句型将表语提前,也可以把副词、动词原形提前;若表语为单数可数名词,前面不能加任何冠词。例如:Try as she might, Carolina couldn’t get the door open. (2005重庆)Much as I respect him, I can’t agree with his idea.Young as I am, I already know what career I want to follow. 虽然年轻,但我已明白应该追随什么样的事业。二、 长难句子解析1. To do so, they employed skilled advertisers who sometimes try to sell us things by making us believe that we are not good enough the way we are or that people will not like us unless we buy their product.【问】 该句子结构比较复杂,怎样划分句子结构?【答】 整个句子是包含多个从句的复合句。who引导的是定语从句,by引导的方式状语含有两个that引导的并列宾语从句;在第一个that宾语从句中,the way we are 又是一个省略关系代词的定语从句。所以句子的主干部份就是They employed skilled advertisers.2. Lying around them were chains, guns, tools, bedding, clothing and many other articles.【问】 句中的lying around them是什么结构?【答】 这是一个倒装句。其正常语序为:Chains, guns, tools, bedding, clothing and many other articles were lying around them.在英语中有时因为主语太长,为了平衡句子结构或突出状语而采用倒装句。例如:In a lecture hall of a university in England sits a professor.3. It was in 1845 that my father made the decision to move west.【问】 句中that引导的是定语从句吗?【答】 这是一个强调句型,其基本结构是:It is / was +被强调部分+ that / who +其它。该句型可以强调除谓语之外的任何成份。判断是否为强调句的标准是去掉 It is / was ... that ...,若句子结构依然完整,就是强调句,否则便不是。上句可变型为:In 1845, my father made the decision to move west.强调句的考查是近年来高考考查的重点和热点,同学们需要熟练地掌握。4. It is the only time of year when one does not only think about oneself, but when men and women open their hearts freely and think of other people.【问】 句中两个when分别引导什么从句?【答】 两个when引导的是并列的定语从句,修饰先行词the only time。not only ... but ... 在这里连接两个when引导的定语从句。
CopyRight&2012- AllRight Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 what should we do 的文章

随机推荐