“She is beautiful
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢有首英文歌,什么什么where you are。 歌词she is beautiful_百度知道
有首英文歌,什么什么where you are。 歌词she is beautiful
2010年,八月的一首新歌
她的眼睛Make the stars look like they's not a thing that I would change你的一切都是如此完美;d let me如果她愿意让我, you know哦,无可改变Cause you't even bother asking你甚至不用屡次来问我If you look okay如果你觉得okYou know I say 那就ok咯 When I see your face当我看到你的脸There&#39, its so即使如此Sad to think she don&#39,无可改变Cause you&#39,当你微笑The whole world stops and stares for a while整个世界都会为你停止和凝视了Cause girl you's not a thing that I would change你的一切都是如此完美,她的头发Falls perfectly without her trying不须整理完美般的垂落She're amazing因为你是如此美丽Just the way you are皆应是你(重复)When I see your face当我看到你的脸There're not shining让星星看起来失去光泽Her hair, her hair她的头发,你知道I&#39,当你微笑The whole world stops and stares for a while整个世界都会为你停止和凝视了Cause girl you't see what I see她也会因为没有看到我所看到所感到遗憾But every time she asks me do I look okay但每一次她问我我漂亮么I say我都会说When I see your face当我看到你的脸There&#39, her nails她的指甲;re amazing你是如此的美丽Just the way you are皆应是你As not a thing that I would change你的一切都是如此完美, her laugh她的微笑She hates but I think it’s so sexy她不喜欢但我觉得它是如此性感She's so beautiful她是如此美丽And I tell her every day我每天都告诉她Yeah I know I know是的,她的指甲I could kiss them all day if she's so beautiful她是如此美丽And I tell her every day我每天告诉她Oh you know,Then just stay the same那就什么也不要改变So don're searching for如果完美是你要追寻的,我知道我知道When I compliment her当我赞美她She won'd never ask you to change我从来没有要求你改变If perfect is what you're amazing你是如此的美丽Just the way you are皆应是你And when you smile,我可以亲吻他们整天Ht believe me她不会相信我And its so:Ore amazing因为你是如此美丽Just the way you are皆应是你Hre amazing你是如此的美丽Just the way you are皆应是你And when you smile,无可改变Cause you&#39, her eyes哦Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are歌词, you know,当你微笑The whole world stops and stares for a while整个世界都会为你停止和凝视了Cause girl you&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
juse way you are
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小题1:B小题2:A小题3:C小题4:B小题5:A小题6:C小题7:A小题8:B小题9:A小题10:C试题分析: 本文介绍的是在英国达人秀上出名的苏珊大妈。她长相平凡,当她刚上台的时候大家都觉得她不会得奖,但是当她开嗓唱歌的时候,所有人都改变了想法。她说唱歌带给她自信。小题1:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. angry生气的,B. wrong错误的,C. right正确的,根据Good-looking? Beautiful? Smart?可知此处选择反义的,句意:当你看见苏珊大妈的时候,你会发现你的想法是错误的。故选B。小题2:考查名词及语境的理解。A. program节目,B. advertisement广告,C. culture文化,Britain’s Got Talent及 Super Girl都是电视节目,句意:苏珊大妈参加英国达人秀节目,这个节目就像中国的超级女声一样。故选A。小题3:考查动词及语境的理解。A. singing唱歌,B. dancing跳舞,C. appearing出现。根据at first开始,可知她刚出现在台上。句意:当她一开始出现在台上的时候。故选C。小题4:考查动词及语境的理解。根据Because she looked so far from a singer or a star因为她看起来跟一名歌手或者明星相差很远,可知她刚上台的时候,人们都嘲笑她。laugh at嘲笑。故选B。小题5:考查名词及语境的理解。A. lady女士,B. volunteer志愿者,C. leader领导者,根据in a market,可知句意为:就像你在超市总能看见的普通妇女一样。故选A。小题6:考查连词及语境的理解。根据:当她开始唱歌的时候,people changed可知此处需要一个表示转折的词,即but但是。句意:但是当她开始唱歌的时候,人们改变了对她的看法。故选C。小题7:考查名词及语境的理解。 A. ears耳朵,B. eyes眼睛,C. nose鼻子。根据上文people changed人们改变了想法,因为是唱歌。可知本句句意:人们不能相信自己的耳朵。故选A。小题8:考查动词短语及语境的理解。根据原文Susan took the second place in the competition at last.苏珊最后赢了第二名,可知她赢了每个人。故选B。小题9:考查动词及语境的理解。talk about讨论,谈论。句意:谈论到她的天赋。故选A。小题10:考查形容词及语境的理解。A. wild狂热的,野蛮的,B. smart聪明的,. slow慢的。根据下文I was not clever and I was not good at learning.我不聪明,不擅长学习。可知上句句意:在学校我属于慢的那种学生。故选C。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
& Peter and Paul had a permission from their parents to camp in a field close to their farm. But, being adventurous boys, they knew it would be more &&&&&to camp in the woods that lay beyond the river. Excitedly, the boys went away with their tent and food.Carrying their heavy load, the two brothers walked along the riverbank, &&&&&noticing the distance or the sun beating down. They were eager to reach their destination before lunchtime. As they entered the cool, shadowy woods, they began to search for a suitable camping spot. Peter wanted to &&&&&close to the river at the edge of the woods, but Paul, who was older, insisted that they camp further away. &&&&&Peter followed his brother deeper into the woods. “This really is a wonderful setting!” said Paul in excitement. They &&&&&the tent, and settled down to eat the sandwiches they had made, then decided to find their way &&&&&to the river to catch some fish.“Are you sure that this is the right way& ?” whispered Peter shakily. “I’m sure we passed that hollow tree just a while ago. ” Paul walked &&&&&&&&silently. “Look, there it is again. We’re lost, aren’t we?” complained Peter. Paul had to admit that he didn’t know where they were. &&&&&&, they were a long distance from where they were supposed to be. They were not even sure&of where they had set up their camp. They set in &&&&&&&&for a few minutes until Peter had a bright idea. “Why don’t we look for clues(线索) the way trackers do in the movies? We weren’t careful about how we walked, so I’m sure we would have left behindsome broken tree branches and leaves. ”Carefully, the boys followed the marks that they had left, until finally they found their campsite. Hurriedly, they packed their belongings and set off &&&&&&the direction of the river.What would their parents think of their adventure?小题1:A.surprising B.excitingC.annoyingD.frightening小题2:A.hardlyB.quicklyC.really D.properly小题3:A.liveB.lie C.waitD.stay小题4:A.unfriendlyB.unluckilyC.unwillinglyD.uninterestingly小题5:A.put off B.put onC.put downD.put up小题6:A.forwardB.nearC.backD.further小题7:A.aloneB.aboutC.inD.on小题8:A.Afterall B.AtlastC.AboveallD.Atfirst小题9:A.enjoymentB.satisfactionC.disappointmentD.imagination小题10:A.forB.toC.atD.in
题型:阅读理解
A farmer had a cow.& He took very good care of this cow and one day when it was ill, he was very worried.& He telephoned the vet. “What’s the problem?” The vet asked him when he arrived. “My cow’s ill,” the farmer said. “I don’t know what’s the matter with her. She’s lying down and won’t eat.& She’s making a strange noise.” The vet looked over the cow.& “She’s certainly ill,” he said, “and she needs to take some very strong medicine.”He took a bottle out of his box, put two pills into his hand and said, “Give her these. The pills should make her better.” “How should I give them to her?” the farmer asked.The vet gave him a tube (管子)and said, “Put this tube in her mouth, then put the pills in the tube and blow.& That’ll make it.”The next day the vet came to the farm again. The farmer was sitting outside his house and looked more worried.“How’s your cow?” the vet asked.“No change,” the farmer said, “and I’m feeling very strange myself.”“Oh?” the vet said, “Why?”“I did what you said,” the farmer answered.& “I put the tube in the cow’s mouth and then put two pills down it.”“And?” the vet asked.“The cow blew first,” the farmer said.小题1: In the story, the vet must be _________.A.the farmer’s friendB.a milk factoryC.a hospital for cowsD.a doctor for animals小题2:The farmer asked the vet for help when his cow _______A.couldn’t lie downB.didn’t eat the pillsC.couldn’t make any noiseD.was ill小题3:What medicine did the vet give the farmer?A.Bottle of pills.B.A long tube.C.Two pills. D.A small box.小题4:The vet taught the farmer how _________.A.to blow the tubeB.to make the cow take the pillsC.to take the medicineD.to put the tube in his mouth小题5:Which of the following is true?A.The farmer ate the pills himself.B.The cow got better after taking the medicine.C.The vet came to help farmer change the cow the next day.D.The farmer waited for the vet outside his house the next day.
Donald was not very good at math. He couldn’t understand the teacher’s explanations. Even when the teacher explained something a second time, Donald Still couldn’t understand it.“Never mind.” Donald told himse1f, “I’m quite good at other subjects. I’ll cheat in the math exam to get a good grade, then I won’t be in trouble. ” “I’ll sit next to the boy who does best in math,” he thought, “and copy down this answers.” The day of the exam came, and Donald sat next to Tommy, who was always at the top of the class in math. Donald carefully copied Tommy’s answers onto his own exam paper. At the end the exam, the teacher collected the papers and graded them in time.
Then she said, “well, boys and girls, I’ve decided to give a prize to the student who got the highest grade. It’s difficult for me to decide who I’ll give the prize to one of them.”
The students were surprised when they heard this. They said, “That’s not fair. They got the same grade.” “That’s true.” the teacher said, “However, Tommy’s answer to Question 18 was ‘I don’t know’ while Dona1d’s was ‘Neither do I ’ .”小题1: Donald wanted to cheat because &&&&&&&.A. he didn’t do well in any subjects&&&&B. his teacher didn’t explain things wellC. he wanted to get a good grade in math&&D he was good at math小题2: Donald &&&&&&&&during the exam.A.sat behind TommyB.copied from TommyC.asked the teacher for helpD.didn’t copy others小题3:The students were surprised because&&&&&&.A.they thought the teacher unfair B.Donald did as well as TommyC.the teacher would give them a prizeD.Donald did better than Tommy小题4: The teacher decided to give the prize to &&&&&&&.A.Tommy B.DonaldC.both Tommy and DonaldD.either Donald or Tommy小题5: We can infer〈推断)&&&&&&.A.Donald may study hard at mathB.the teacher may criticize(批评) DonaldC.Tommy may share the prize with other studentsD.Tommy may not study hard
The passengers(乘客) on the bus watched with sympathy(同情) as Susan got on the bus carefully. She paid the driver and then, using her hands to &&&&&&&he seats, seated in one of them.It had been a year since Susan became blind. She was suddenly thrown into a world of &&&&because of an accident. Susan's husband decided to try his best to help his wife.Finally, Susan felt ready to &&&&to her job, but how would she get there? She used to take the bus, but she was now too &&&&&to get around the city by herself. Mark volunteered to ride the bus with Susan each morning and evening&&&&&she could manage(对付) it by herself.For two weeks, Mark accompanied(陪伴)Susan to and from work each day. He taught her how to rely on(依靠) her other&&&&&&, especially her hearing, to make sure where she was. At last, Susan decided that she was ready to try the trip&&&&&. Monday morning arrived. She said good-bye to his husband, and for the first time, they went their separate(单独的)ways. Each day went perfectly, and a wild excitement took hold of Susan. She was doing it!On Friday morning, Susan took the bus to work &&&&&&. As she was getting off the bus, the driver Said, “Miss, I sure envy you.” Curious, Susan asked the driver &&&&&.‘You know, every morning for the&&&&&&&week, a fine-looking gentleman in uniform has been standing across the corner watching you until you enter your office building safely,’ the bus driver said.Tears of happiness poured down Susan' s cheeks.小题1:A.touchB.catchC.takeD.feel小题2:A.weaknessB.sicknessC.darknessD.sadness小题3:A.returnB.usedC.replyD.go小题4:A.tiredB.surprisedC.excitedD.frightened小题5:A.whenB.asC.untilD.after小题6:A.feelingsB.placesC.skillsD.senses小题7:A.on her ownB.with himC.of herD.on foot小题8:A.as usualB.the same asC.as wellD.as we know小题9:A.whatB.howC.whyD.who小题10:A.firstB.pastC.sameD.next
On a cold November afternoon, my mother and I were walking back home from a pizza store. We had bought many things. I was feeling a little &&&&&as I was carrying our shopping bag, so I decided to throw something away. I noticed a poor man walking out of the restaurant in front of us&&&I was walking towards a dustbin(垃圾箱). He headed over to the nearby dustbin and started looking through it.I suddenly felt very &&&&&because I was about to throw away a new drink just because it was too heavy. I walked up to him and handed the &&&&and some bread over to him. The man looked up &&&&&and took what I gave him. A huge smile&&&&on his face. I felt I couldn’t be happier with &&&. But then he said, “Wow, this is my son’s lucky day!”With that, he &&&&&&&me happily and started off on his bike. I &&&&&heard him singing as he rode away. I got a warm &&&&&inside. I now understand what it means by the saying “Giving is getting”.小题1:A.worriedB.interestedC.surprisedD.tired小题2:A.soB.whileC.andD.but小题3:A.nervousB.happyC.sorryD.proud小题4:A.moneyB.toysC.drinkD.clothes小题5:A.in silenceB.in surpriseC.in anger D.in excitement小题6:A.turnedB.appearedC.wentD.ran小题7:A.myselfB.ourselvesC.yourselfD.himself小题8:A.helped B.thanked C.returnedD.hurt小题9:A.stillB.onceC.evenD.ever小题10:A.ideaB.welcomeC.wordD.feeling
John is thirteen now. He began to study in a middle school two years ago. His home is in a small village and it’s nearly five kilometers from the school. He has to get up early in the morning. After a quick breakfast, he has to run to school and get there on time. His father hopes to borrow some money to buy a bike for him, but he knows his mother is always ill and his father spends much money on medicine. He doesn’t agree with him and keeps running there every day. Now he’s very strong and never late for class and his teachers often praise him.Last week there was a sports meeting in his school. John ran faster than any other boy and won the boys’ 800 meters, 1,500 meters and 3,000 meters. The whole school knew him. He was very happy. He told his grandma about the good news as soon as he got home.“I broke two school records today, Granny.” called out the boy.To his surprise, the old woman wasn’t happy. She thought for a while and said, “I’m sorry to hear that. We have no money to pay for them, you know!”小题1:John began to study in a middle school at the age of ___________.A.nineB.elevenC.thirteenD.fifteen小题2:John runs to school every day in order to _________.A.keep healthyB.win the boys’ raceC.make his teachers happyD.get to school on time小题3: John doesn’t ask his father to buy him a bike because ________.A.he doesn’t like riding a bikeB.he doesn’t like his fatherC.his home is near the schoolD.he knows his father doesn’t have enough money小题4:John ________ after the school sports meeting.A.ran fasterB.worked harderC.became famousD.got a bike小题5:John’s grandma wasn’t happy because ________.A.she thought John had broken some things and they had to pay for themB.she thought John hadn’t done well in the school sports meetingC.John’s father couldn’t afford to buy a bikeD.John’s mother was ill and they spent much money on her
Tina was a seventeen-year-old girl who always wore a bright smile. She suffered from a disease and had to use a walker most of the time. People didn’t speak to her very often. Maybe it was because she looked &&&&&&&and people didn’t know how to come near to her. Tina usually broke the ice with people she met with a big “&&&&&.”In one class, I gave the students an assignment (作业) to &&&&&a poem. I only made the assignment worth a very small part of their total grade since I knew most of my &&&&&&&would not do it anyway. In the class, one by one each student &&&&&to correctly recite (背诵) the poem. Finally, angry and half joking, I said that the next student who &&&&&&recite the poem had to do three push-up (俯卧撑). To my &&&&, Tina was next. She used her walker to move to the front of the class. &&&&&she recited, she made a mistake. Before I could say a word, she &&&&&&her walker and started doing push-ups. I wanted to say, “Tina, I was just &&&&!”But she &&&&, continued the poem and she finished the rest perfectly.When she finished, a student asked, “Tina, why did you do that? It’s not an important assignment!”“Because I want to be like you guys! To be &&&&.” Tina said.Silence fell on the whole room when another student cried out, “Tina, we’re not normal! We are teenagers! We get in &&&&&all the time.”“I know,” Tina said as a big &&&&&&spread across her face. The rest of the students laughed, too. Tina got only a few &&&&&&that day, but she got the love and respect of her classmates. To her, that was worth a lot more than a grade.小题1:A.differentB.strongC.shortD.young小题2:A.SorryB.ByeC.HiD.Thanks小题3:A.reciteB.copyC.findD.read小题4:A.friendsB.studentsC.teachersD.parents小题5:A.startedB.plannedC.continuedD.failed小题6:A.shouldn’tB.couldn’tC.needn’tD.wouldn’t小题7:A.surpriseB.surprisedC.excitementD.excited小题8:A.BecauseB.WhenC.AfterD.Though小题9:A.raisedB.changedC.threwD.checked小题10:A.wonderingB.trickingC.doubtingD.joking小题11:A.woke up B.gave up C.stood up D.made up小题12:A.happyB.socialC.normalD.fair小题13:A.attentionB.thoughtC.touchD.trouble小题14:A.cryB.smileC.sadnessD.joy小题15:A.pointsB.chancesC.mistakesD.successes
"Tammy! Come here, please! Mother needs your help in the kitchen." Her father called out to her. Tammy was in her room, getting ready to do her homework. "Yes, Daddy!" she replied. "I'll be right there." She hurried out of her bedroom and down the hallway. She was only nine years old. Her elder sister, Ella, had just moved away to go to a performing arts high school in another city. Her brother, Harry, was in middle school and always got home late. With Ella leaving home, Tammy was expected to do a lot more than she had ever done before, especially now, because her mother was ill. Her father was in the kitchen. "Tammy, I know you usually do your homework right now, but with things being different, we all have to change a little bit. I'll help you and Harry with your homework later on, OK?" Her father had an apron(围裙) on over his clothes, and he looked kind of funny. He was doing the dishes and he always splashed(溅出) water all over when he did that. After helping her father with the dishes, Tammy helped set the table.
After supper, her father helped her and Harry with their homework, and then they played a board game so that their mother could lie down for a while. The next morning, Tammy got up early on her own because she wanted to help her mother with breakfast. She made orange juice and even put bread in the toaster and got out the butter so that her mother could sleep for a few more minutes. When her mother got up half an hour later, she was very surprised and moved to see the breakfast on the dining table. She gave Tammy a big hug. "Thank you, Tammy. You really are mother's little helper now, aren't you?"小题1:Why did Tammy's sister move out of their home?A.Because she hated doing houseworkB.Because she was busy with her work.C.Because her school was far away from home.D.Because she disliked her family.小题2:From Paragraphs 3 & 4, we can learn that Tammy_______.A.was a middle school studentB.did well in all subjectsC.always did a lot of housework at homeD.was the youngest child in the family小题3:What can we learn about Tammy's father from the passage?A.He was a very serious person.B.He wasn't very good at doing housework.C.He liked playing board games very much.D.He always helped Tammy do her homework.小题4:Which is the right order for the things that Tammy did in the story?①Did her homework.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&② Prepared breakfast.③ Played a board game.&&&&&&&&&&&④ Helped with super.A①②③④&&&&&&&&B①② ④③&&C,①④③② D。①③④②小题5:Which is the best title for this passage?A.Mother's Little HelperB.The Life of Tammy's FamilyC.A Happy FamilyD.Tammy's School Life
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:

我要回帖

更多关于 how beautiful she is 的文章

随机推荐