续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2015中考英语作文 保持健康的生活习惯
上传于||文档简介
&&21中​考​英​语​作​文​ ​保​持​健​康​的​生​活​习​惯
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢六年纪英语作文MYLIVINGROOM.40个单词左右就行了.有2 3个生单词就行了
my living room is large.There is a talbe in the midde of the room.There is a air conditioning in the living room.It is on the right.The air conditioning is white.There is a television.The television is white.It is on the cabinets.There are three sofas near the talbe.There a light on the ceiling.I like my living room.It's very beatiful!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语作文如何保持健康要有六个好行为四个坏行为至少60个单词_百度知道英语作文:每个人都希望自己健康.那么,如何保持身体健康呢?每个人都希望自己健康.那么,如何保持身体健康呢?请围绕这个话题结合你自己的实际情况及所学内容,简要谈谈你的想法.要求60词左右.(不要should这个句式)
红颜一笑丿怫e
How to Stay Healthy?We all wish to be in good health.But how can we In my opinion,first,we're supposed to have a good eating habit,such as eating more fruit and vegetables and less meat and fat.Second,keep doing exercise every day.It can make healthy and strong.Third,go to bed early at night and get up early in the morning.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It's very important for us to keep healthy.We have many good ways to keep fit.For example,we 'd better eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.Don't eat too much meat etc.Running or doing morning exercis...
楼上作文用易改check了一遍,有些错误,截图插不来了,你也可以自己百度下,免费下一个试试
1、加强体质锻炼;2、保持合理营养;3、适当睡眠与休息;4、控制调节不良情绪;5、预防心理刺激;6、养成良好的生活与卫生习惯;7、及时早期治疗疾病。
How to keep healthy(Kaiser3344手写)With the development of people's living standard, huge amounts of people have become to focus on balancing diet and keep fit.In my opinion, you can be a heal...
How to keep healthyToday I asked some students about how to stay healthy.Some stundents think don't eat too much junk food ,it's bad for our health. Many students think take a exercise every day,...
扫描下载二维码求一篇以“青少年如何保持身体健康”为主题的100字左右的英语作文
毛豆基佬芭曰66
How to keep fit   We all know that the health of our important,but fo you know how to keep fit   Want to keep fit,we‘ll have plenty of sleep,eat the fruit and vegetable and drink of water every day,these are good for health.  Want to keep fit,we mustn’t go to work without breakfast.Want to keep fit,we must goto bed early and get up early.  Want to keep fit,we must have healthy habits.  翻译:  如何保持健康?  我们都知道健康对我们的重要,但是你知道如何保持健康吗?  想保持健康,我们需要有充足的睡眠,吃需要的水果和蔬菜,每天喝大量的水,这些对健康都是有益的.  想保持健康,我们不能不吃早餐去工作.想保持健康,我们必须早睡早起.  想保持健康,我们一定要有健康的习惯.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 保持心理健康英语作文 的文章

随机推荐