在线时间 小时
1.负责处理别的队对你一线队队员的报价谈判;
2.负责处理别的队对你青年队队员的报价谈判;
3.负责推销你 ...
有才,英语帝。膜拜大神这是一首英文歌可以帮忙翻译一下么?谢谢了_外语 - QQ志乐园
您的当前位置: &
这是一首英文歌可以帮忙翻译一下么?谢谢了
来源: |人气:430 ℃|时间: 13:00:35
为了解决用户可能碰到关于"这是一首英文歌可以帮忙翻译一下么?谢谢了"相关的问题,志乐园经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"这是一首英文歌可以帮忙翻译一下么?谢谢了"相关的详细问题如下:
my heartbeat&-YLAMPRODUCTIONS&Its been a while since the last time that weve seen each other Got me thinking bout that time when we were together You used to make me laugh, with a silly act With your funny voice and that small koala nose of yoursI guess good things werent meant to last Because you were by my side But now its just all in the past All the things that stood between us Was more than just love and trust I guess youd agree were better off how we are nowBut when you tell me all the terrible things That are happening in your life Something feels weird and its hurting me deep inside And it cuts me like a knifeYou dont deserve all the things youre going through And the more you cry, the more Im dying deep down inside Its killing my heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat Its killing my heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeatI guess good things werent meant to last Because you were by my side But now its just all in the past All the things that stood between us Was more than just love and trust I guess youd agree were better off how we are nowBut when you tell me all the terrible things That are happening in your life Something feels weird and its hurting me deep inside And it cuts me like a knifeYou dont deserve all the things youre going through And the more you cry, the more Im dying deep down inside Its killing my heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat [Its killing my heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeatCan you hear my heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat beating for you Can you hear my heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat beating for youYou dont deserve all the things youre going through And the more you cry, the more Im dying deep down inside Its killing my heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat Its killing my heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat, heartbeat补充:别太机械化了
别拿谷歌糊弄我
语句优美一点行不?
这么好听的一首歌别费了它我們結束了最後一次見面。我又回想起我們曾經一起的日子你傻傻的動作可愛的嗓音還有蘸在鼻頭上的一點可樂總是讓我歡笑。我想美好的總是不回永久。因為在我身邊的你已經只存在于過去了。過去我們之間只有愛與信任,我想你也會認為那時比現在更美好。你告訴我你所有的不愉快,那些使我的心痛如刀割。我明白你沒有告訴我所有,但是,你的淚越多,我的心會越痛它們扼住我的心跳 ~ ,為你而存在的心跳它們扼住我的心跳 ~ ,為你而存在的心跳。你聽得到我的心跳么,為你而存在的心跳你聽得到我的心跳么,為你而存在的心跳我明白你沒有告訴我所有,但是,你的淚越多,我的心會越痛它們扼住我的心跳 ~ ,為你而存在的心跳它們扼住我的心跳 ~ ,為你而存在的心跳。
不好意思哦& 我想说第一大段的中间少了几段&&& 希望能改进一下我的心跳-YLAMPRODUCTIONS是的Its一会儿从最后一次被看见的那weve Got我想法的回合那时候,当我们一起是被用于的You做我笑,与一次傻的行动 With您滑稽的声音和你的那个小考拉鼻子I猜测好事werent意味对为时 Because您是由我的边 现在But它正义全部从前 All站立在我们之间的事 Was更多比爱和信任 I猜测youd同意还好些我们怎么现在是But,当您告诉我所有可怕的事 That在您的生活中发生 Something感觉古怪和它伤害我深深里面And它切开我象刀子You不该当审阅的所有事youreAnd越多您哭泣,多Im死的深刻的下来里面杀害我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳的Its杀害我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳的ItsI猜测好事werent意味对为时 Because您是由我的边 现在But它正义全部从前 All站立在我们之间的事 Was更多比爱和信任 I猜测youd同意还好些我们怎么现在是But,当您告诉我所有可怕的事 That在您的生活中发生 Something感觉古怪和它伤害我深深里面And它切开我象刀子You不该当审阅的所有事youreAnd越多您哭泣,多Im死的深刻的下来里面杀害我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳的Its [它的杀害我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳Can您听见我的心跳,心跳,您的心跳拍打Can您听见我的心跳,心跳,您的心跳拍打You不该当审阅的所有事youreAnd越多您哭泣,多Im死的深刻的下来里面杀害我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳的Its杀害我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳的Its我的心跳 & - YLAMPRODUCTIONS & 它是一个同时,因为上一次我们促成看到对方 让我不由自主的想那个时候,当我们在一起 你要我用笑,用一个愚蠢的行为 有了您的有趣的声音,而你的鼻子小考拉 我想好东西werent订单月 因为你在我身边了 但现在它只是在过去的所有 所有的事情,与我们站在一起 不仅仅因为只有爱和信任 我猜youd同意有条件,我们现在如何 但是当你告诉我所有的可怕的事情 这是发生在你的生活 东西感到奇怪,它伤害了我内心深处 它像一把刀我减 你不值得您选择的所有事情经历 而你越哭,越进出口内心垂死 它杀死了我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳 它杀死了我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳 我想好东西werent订单月 因为你在我身边了 但现在它只是在过去的所有 所有的事情,与我们站在一起 不仅仅因为只有爱和信任 我猜youd同意有条件,我们现在如何 但是当你告诉我所有的可怕的事情 这是发生在你的生活 东西感到奇怪,它伤害了我内心深处 它像一把刀我减 你不值得您选择的所有事情经历 而你越哭,越进出口内心垂死 它杀死了我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳 [其杀死了我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳 你能听到我的心跳,心跳,心跳为你跳动 你能听到我的心跳,心跳,心跳为你跳动 你不值得您选择的所有事情经历 而你越哭,越进出口内心垂死 它杀死了我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳 它杀死了我的心跳,心跳,心跳,心跳
||||点击排行求英文高手帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!!!
基本上是电器柜相关的检查项目,耐心的在网上查查就明白了。没有很难的表述
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码帮忙翻译一下英文,谢谢了_百度知道请英语高手帮忙翻译一下~谢谢、
请英语高手帮忙翻译一下~谢谢、
There was a time in my life when beauty meant something special to me. I guess that would have been when I was about six or seven years old, just several weeks or maybe a month before the orphanage turned me into an old man.
I would get up every morning at the orphanage, make my bed just like the little soldier that I had become and then I would get into one of the two straight lines and march to breakfast with the other twenty or thirty boys who also lived in my dormitory.
After breakfast one Saturday morning I returned to the dormitory and saw the house parent chasing the beautiful monarch butterflies who lived by the hundreds in the azalea bushes strewn around the orphanage.
I carefully watched as he caught these beautiful creatures, one after the other, and then took them from the net and then stuck straight pins through their head and wings, pinning them onto a heavy cardboard sheet.
How cruel it was to kill something of such beauty. I had walked many times out into the bushes, all by myself, just so the butterflies could land on my head, face and hands so I could look at them up close.
When the telephone rang the house parent laid the large cardboard paper down on the back cement step and went inside to answer the phone. I walked up to the cardboard and looked at the one butterfly who he had just pinned to the large paper. It was still moving about so I reached down and touched it on the wing causing one of the pins to fall out. It started flying around and around trying to get away but it was still pinned by the one wing with the other straight pin. Finally it's wing broke off and the butterfly fell to the ground and just quivered.
I picked up the torn wing and the butterfly and I spat on it's wing and tried to get it to stick back on so it could fly away and be free before the house parent came back. But it would not stay on him.
The next thing I knew the house parent came walking back out of the back door by the garbage room and started yelling at me. I told him that I did not do anything but he did not believe me. He picked up the cardboard paper and started hitting me on the top of the head. There were all kinds of butterfly pieces going everywhere. He threw the cardboard down on the ground and told me to pick it up and put it in the garbage can inside the back room of the dormitory and then he left.
 I sat there in the dirt, by that big old tree, for the longest time trying to fit all the butterfly pieces back together so I could bury them whole, but it was too hard to do. So I prayed for them and then I put them in an old torn up shoe box and I buried them in the bottom of the fort that I had built in the ground, out by the large bamboos, near the blackberry bushes.
Every year when the butterflies would return to the orphanage and try to land on me I would try and shoo them away because they did not know that the orphanage was a bad place to live and a very bad place to die.
有一个在我的生命之美的时候对我意味着什么特别的。我想这会是当我大约六,七岁,也许只是几个星期或一个月前,孤儿院变成了一个老人我。 我每天早上起床在孤儿院,让小战士一样,我已变得然后我将进入两个直线,并与其他20或30男孩谁也住在3月到我的床我的早餐1宿舍。 早餐后,一个星期六早上,我回到宿舍,看到父母的房子追逐美丽的蝴蝶谁君主由散落在各地的孤儿院的杜鹃花灌木的数百名居住。 我仔细地看着他看见这些美丽的动物,一个接一个,然后他从网上直接销卡,然后通过他们的头和翅膀,寄托到一个沉重的纸板片他们。 它是怎样残忍杀死这么美的东西。我走了很多次出到灌木丛,全部由我自己,只是这样的蝴蝶能在我的土地头部,面部和双手,这样我就能看到他们近一点。 当电话铃响了父母的房子大纸板文件奠定了下来,背面水泥一步走了进去接电话。我走到一个纸板和蝴蝶谁他刚刚到大文件寄予期待。它仍然走动,所以我就俯下身,抚摸造成的翼脚一到秋天了。它开始飞行周围和周围试图脱身,但它仍然受到与其他直翅针一钉。最后它的翅膀断绝和蝴蝶倒在地上,只是发抖。 我拿起蹂躏和蝴蝶翅膀上吐口水,我的翅膀,并试图得到它贴所以能飞着离开父母的房子前回来免费回来。但它不会留在他身上。 接下来的事情我知道家里的父母来到步行回出了后门的垃圾房,开始对我大吼大叫。我告诉他,我没有做任何事情,但他不相信我。他拿起纸和纸板开始击中了我的头顶。有各种蝴蝶片到处。他把纸板地上,并告诉我捡起来放进垃圾桶内可以在宿舍后面的房间,然后他离开。 我坐在那里的污垢,由该大老树最长要适合所有蝴蝶片重新走到一起,所以我可以埋葬他们的全部时间,但它太困难的事情。因此,我为他们祈祷,然后我把一个旧鞋盒撕破他们和我葬在了我在地下修建堡垒的底部,由大竹林附近的黑莓灌木丛,他们。 每年,当蝴蝶将重返孤儿院,并尝试在我的土地,我会尝试驱赶他们离开,因为他们不知道,孤儿院是一个错误的地方居住和一个非常糟糕的地方死去。
可爱的人啊、一看就是英文翻译器翻译的…
文章太长了,时间不多啊。。
的感言:还是感谢 相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢老师的一句话 的文章

随机推荐