英语昨天下午 英语她带了一些面来公园

英语作文大全:自然公园 Nature Park
【无忧考网 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《英语作文大全:自然公园 Nature Park》请大家参考! Green grasses,blue lakes and beautiful mountains are waiting for you!Welcome to colorful nature pare!绿色的草,蓝色的湖和漂亮的山脉在这里等你!欢迎你来到色彩丰富的自然公园!There is a clean river. There are some colorful flowers. There is a beautiful mountain near the nature park. The air is fresh. The sky is blue. The clouds are white. The tree is green. The bridge is tall. The grass is green. I can run on the grass. There is a path near the lake. There are many fish in the lake. There is a forest in the nature park. There are many trees on the mountains. There are many flowers near the path.Look! There are some birds in the sky. One, two, three…… oh! So many!这有一个干净的河流,有许多色彩丰富的花朵,有一个漂亮的山脉在自然公园里。空气是新鲜的,天空是蓝的,云是雪白的,树是绿的,桥是高的,草是绿的。我能在草上奔跑。湖泊旁边有一条小路,有许多鱼在湖泊里,有一片森林在自然公园里,有许多树在山脉上,有许多花在小路旁边。I like this nature park very much. I am so excited.我非常喜欢这个自然公园,我是兴奋的!昨天下午我和父母一起在公园里消磨了两个小时 的翻译是:Yesterday afternoon in the park with my parents and I spent two hours 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
昨天下午我和父母一起在公园里消磨了两个小时
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Yesterday afternoon in the park with my parents and I spend two hours in
Yesterday afternoon in the park with my parents and I spend two hours in
Yesterday afternoon in the park with my parents and I spent two hours
Yesterday afternoon, I and my parents could spend in the park for two hours
Yesterday in the afternoon I and the parents have worn down together in the park for two hours
相关内容&a我认为他不会考虑出国,难道不是吗? I thought he cannot consider the study abroad, not right? & aException Processing Message c0000013 parameters 处理消息c0000013参量的例外 & a爱情是什么样的? What type is love? & a常听音乐的好处可以让人消除工作紧张、减轻生活压力、避免各类慢性疾病等等, Often listens to music the advantage to be possible to let the human eliminate the work intensely, reduces the life pressure, avoids each kind of old disease and so on, & a同学们应该爱自己的老师 Schoolmates should love own teacher & aStartup Disable 起始的功能失效 & astacked tube sub 被堆积的管 & a教科书的内容成了评价学生的惟一尺度。传统的课堂教学总是缺少活力。2)
& aparticular guarantee of bidder 投标者特殊保证 & a有任何资料我会马上提供 Has any material I to be able to provide immediately & a她脸都红了 Her face was all red & aTemperament Temperament & a库存系统 Inventory system & a回想三年前的我 正在翻译,请等待... & aI always had someone else ah Well I'm the unrequited love myself 我总有好的别人啊我是无报答的爱 & a亲爱的,相信我可以的,以后我会弥补你,告诉你我没饿死,那天离开我目的地就18元,可是我那天就找了工作放心,爱你的C Dear, believed I may, later I will be able to make up you, will tell you me not to starve to death, that day will leave my destination 18 Yuan, but I that day looked for the work to feel relieved, loved your C & admitrys dmitrys & a你没有看到这个吗 You have not seen this & a非常的关注他的运动员,了解运动员的运动需求 Unusual pays attention to him the athlete, understands athlete's movement demand & a男更衣室 Male changing room & a认识你高兴 Knew you are happy & awa3 leng2 wa3 leng2 & aYou must provide a form of age verification. 您必须提供年龄证明的形式。 & aLadies and Gentlemen,
& acritical hit 重要命中 & ait is subject to our final confirmation 它是受我们最后的确认支配 & aNOBLE MODEL 高尚的模型 & a这是毛主席从前居住过的地方 正在翻译,请等待...
& a永远爱 Forever loves & aFa Zhan 正在翻译,请等待...
& a嘜頭紙 ma paper & a我认识你吗 I know you & a她的举动 Her action & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!It hurts more to have loved and lost than to have never loved. 它伤害更多爱和丢失了比从未爱。 & amany kinds of ants 许多蚂蚁 & aResource utilization and disparities in compulsory education in China 资源运用和差距在义务教育在中国 & aStatistical analysis 统计分析 & a设计说明 The design explained & aAcetone...25% 丙酮… 25% & amotivate 刺激 & a趁统计成绩的间隙,我讲几句话。 While counts the result the gap, I deliver several speeches. & areimburement my cash please? 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhen was the last organizational vision statement you saw that included the words"...to develop ourselves into a model environment in which everyone at every level can think for themselves"? 何时是您看见包括词"…开发自己成一个式样环境大家各级罐头为他们自己认为"的最后组织视觉声明? & a正义是什么 The justice is any & ascanning 扫描 & a你干什么呢 You do any & a城市志愿者 City volunteers & aStrategy and Business Objective 战略和商业目的 & a志愿者 Volunteer & amy league 我的同盟 & a租房启事 Rents a room the announcement & a考编辅导 Tests arranges counselling & s peak 一个寡妇; s峰顶 & a现在在统计成绩,我讲几句话。 Now in the statistical result, I delivers several speeches. & a广州是一个宽容友好的社会,欢迎所有人来这里创业工作。 Guangzhou is a tolerant friendly society, welcome all people comes here to start an undertaking the work. & aMeier ,K.J. Meier, K.J。 & a昨天下午我和父母一起在公园里消磨了两个小时 Yesterday in the afternoon I and the parents have worn down together in the park for two hours &你能带他来公园吗用英语_百度知道书面表达。
昨天,Kangkang 和朋友去公园玩,在公园里做了很多事,根据以下提示,写一篇英语小作文。
友情提示:1. 首句已给出。 2. 使用一般过去时,注意动词的形式。 3. 字数:50-70
swim (swam)
Lucy and Lily
play tennis
sing (sang) English songs
Tom and Jim
row a boat
watch a soccer match
Yesterday was Sunday. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yesterday was Sunday. Kangkang and his friends went to the zoo. They did a lot of things there. Kangkang and two other boys swam in the lake while Tom and Jim rowed a boat on the lake. Lucy and Lily played tennis while Sally watched a soccer match with some boys. Maria sang several English songs with some girls. They all had a good time there. 答案不唯一
试题“书面表达。
昨天,Kangkang 和...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语意思补全句子。1. 在我们的车旁一直有许多蹦跳的猴子。
There were a lot of monkeys _____.2. 我想象自己已经成为了一名作家。
_____ I became a writer.3. 在公园有一艘三面环水的巨型渔船。
There is a huge sailing boat _____ in the park.4. 昨天10点许多人在给一条鲨鱼照相。
_____ at ten yesterday.5. 澳大利亚是南半球最大的英语语言国家。
Australia is _____ in the southern part of the world.
根据汉语意思,完成下列句子。
1、那个足球俱乐部是去年建立的。 That football club _____ ____ ____ last year.2、你知道WTO代表什么吗?
Do you know what WTO ____ ____?3、到目前为止我们已经学了1,200个英语单词。
We have already learned 1,200 English words ____ ____.4、他爸爸将不允许他把工厂卖掉。He_____ ____ ____ to sell the factory by his father.
5、他们昨天是什么时候到达上海的?
When did they ____ ____ Shanghai yesterday?
英汉短语互译
1、Elisa在才艺表演中获一等奖,并当选为最佳演员。
Elisa_________the first prize__________the_________show, and she was the_________actress.2、上周的英语节取得了极大的成功。其中李涛获得了最佳表演奖。
Last week"s English Festival_________a great_________.
The_________for the best performer_________to Li Tao.3、昨天Linda与她的朋友们在购物中心逛了整个下午,但是她什么也没有买到。
Yesterday I.inda with her friends_________all afternoon_________out at the mall, but she________
.4、我认为Movie Palace是最好的电影院,因为它有最舒适的椅子、最大的屏幕和最友好的服务。
I think Movie Palace is the best cinema, because it has the_________ _________seats, the biggest screens and the
________.5、我更喜欢那家离我们家最近的餐馆。那里的菜既好吃,价格又不贵。
I prefer the restaurant_________ _________ the_________to my home.
Their food is delicious and the price isn"t_________.6、如果你经常忘记倒垃圾的话,老鼠就会光顾你家了。
If you often forget
_________the trash,_________will visit your room.7、我的弟弟非常乖,三岁就能自己穿衣服和叠衣服了。
My brother is good.
He_________ _________himself and_________his clothes at the_________of 3.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司用英语书面表达“Sam昨天六点钟起床,然后骑自行车去公园,他在公园玩的很开心,中_外语_英汉互译
用英语书面表达“Sam昨天六点钟起床,然后骑自行车去公园,他在公园玩的很开心,中
来源:|人气:393 ℃|类别:|时间: 03:02:23
问题:用英语书面表达“Sam昨天六点钟起床,然后骑自行车去公园,他在公园玩的很开心,中午和父母吃的川菜,下午Sam和他的同学在学校打篮球,从下午四点一直打到下午六点。晚饭后,Sam和父亲一起去散步,父亲给
用英语来书面表达“Sam昨天六点钟起床,然后骑自行车去公园,他在公园玩的很开心,中午和父母吃的川菜,下午Sam和他的同学在学校打篮球,从下午四点一直打到下午六点。晚饭后,Sam和父亲一起去散步,父亲给他买了一本字典。这一天Sam过的多么有趣啊!”Sam got up at six o&clock yesterday,then he went to the park by bike,he had a good time in the park,he ate Sichuan Cuisine with his parents for lunch,Sam played basketball with his classmates in the afternoon,they played it from 4:00pm until 6:00pm .After dinner,Sam went for a walk with his father,his father bought a dictionary for him.What a fun day Sam has! 緣來い是你
却表达了人们看不惯由商人助推刷微博微信.6:30起床他与爸妈一起每天早早起床刚起床,爸爸就兴高采烈的对我说起床后喝一杯水,清清肠道
||||点击排行

我要回帖

更多关于 昨天下午 的文章

随机推荐