arrived for a short holidaynews from australiaa 翻译

Google 翻译
Google 应用主菜单英语翻译1 by we Australia went holiday to airplane last2 bought l for grandmother sweater a my3 day of last on holiday the the gifts bought l4 did do what you morning on sunday the5 had holiday a short lovely l but6 my fathey park took the weekend last in pictures7 Friday presents Danny bought last8 from back my mother Beijing yesterday came如果正确提高悬赏
湘西土匪8hZt
we went to australia by airplane last holiday.i bought a sweater for my grandmother.i bought the gifts on the last day of my holiday.what did you do on the sunday morning?i had a short but lovely holiday.my father took pictures in the park last weekend.danny bought presents last friday.my mother came back from bejing yesterday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. We went to Australia by airplane last holiday.2. I bought a sweater for my grandmother.3. I bought gifts on the last day of the holiday.4. What did you do on the Sunday morning?...
1 by we Australia went holiday to airplane lastwe went to Australia by airplane last holiday.2 bought l for grandmother sweater a myI bought a sweater for my grandmother.3 day of l...
扫描下载二维码holiday英语作文带翻译
发布时间: 10:27:45
来源:街道网
Oh! It was winter holiday. I was very happy. I read
favourite books. I have ny wonderful books. But I could not read these books too ch. I also had a lot of howork to do. I like playingputer gas, too. It’s very interesting. But I could not play it too ch. I wear glasses, I’very sad. It’s not good for
eyes to playputer gas too ch.哦!这是冬天的假期。我很高兴。我读我喜欢的书。我有很多美妙的书。但我不可能太多读这些书。我也有很多家庭作业要做。我喜欢玩电脑游戏,太。这是非常有趣的。但是我不能玩太多。我戴眼镜,我很难过。它为我的眼睛玩太多的电脑游戏是不好的。Oh! It was the Spring Festival. It’s Chinese traditional festival. People were very happy. They went shopping, cleaned their houses, had supper together……I went to
grandparents’ ho with
parents. My grandparents were very happy to see us. They prepared ny kinds of nice food, such as fish, at, vegetables and fruit. In the evening, we watched TV and lighted fireworks. We also knocked on people’s doors and gave so presents to the After the Spring Festival, we went to Shanghai to go shopping. We bought clothes, shoes and so delicious food.哦!这是春节。这是中国的传统节日。人们非常高兴。他们去购物,打扫他们的房子,一起吃了晚饭......我和我的父母去了我的祖父母家。我的祖父母都很高兴看到我们。他们准备了很多好吃的食物,如鱼,肉,蔬菜和水果。在晚上,我们看电视时,点燃的烟花。我们也敲人家的门给一些礼物给他们。春节后,我们到上海去购物。我们买了衣服,鞋子和一些美味的食物。I had a good holiday, I think. I also have very nice school life now.我有一个愉快的假期,我想。我也有很好的学校生活。
赞助商广告:
频道总排行
频道本月排行

我要回帖

更多关于 short from 的文章

随机推荐