帮我造5个英语肯定句变否定句,2个be动词+ 三个实义动词并改否定句!谢谢!

帮我造5个肯定句,2个be动词+ 三个实义动词并改否定句!谢谢!_百度知道用be going to造三个肯定句和两个否定句
别动劳资的枪
She is going to do her homework.We are going to wash our clothes.They are going to play football.肯定句:we are going to go swimming tomorrow.He is going to see a movie the day after tomorrow.否定句:We aren't going to go swimming tomorrow.He isn't going to see a movie the day after tomorrow.
嗯、、、还有吗?
It is going to rain soon.(看天色,肯定很快要下雨的意思。)I am going to finish it. (我打算要去完成这件事。)I am going to buy a new pen.He is going to go shopping. She is going to play basketball. We are going to play games.They are going to have lunch.
那否定句呢?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码be动词的肯定句和否定句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
be动词的肯定句和否定句
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语造句用be动词 助动词造句 分别是肯定句 否定句 疑问句并用yes,no 回答一共10句 be动词肯定句 be动词否定句 be动词疑问句 yes回答 no 回答助动词肯定句 助动词否定句 助动词疑问句 yes回答 no 回答
1.I am a teacher.I am not a teacher.Are you a teacher?Yes,I am.No,I'm not.2.He does say very much.He doesn't say very much.Does He say very much?Yes,he does.No,he doesn't.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
you must be a studentyou're not a studentare you a student?
Iam beautiful。I'm not beautiful。Am i beautiful?Yes,i amNot,i'm not.
这个Is that a cat?yes,it is.No, it isn't.do you speak English?Yes, I do.No, I don't.
1.I am a teacher. I am not a teacher. Are you a teacher? Yes, I am. No, I'm not. 2.He does say very much. He doesn't say very much. DoIs that a cat? yes,it is. ...
扫描下载二维码用一般现在时写5个句子加be动词结构并变成否定句和一般疑问句_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 实义动词有哪些 的文章

随机推荐