在父亲的帮助父亲升官小说下考入理想高中英语作文

高中英语作文大全:我的爸爸
来源:  9:12:45 【】 
精心整理了“高中英语作文大全:我的爸爸”,望给大家带来帮助!更多英语作文大全,英语作文万能句子,高中英语作文,初中英语作文,英语作文范文,高考英语作文,请关注英语作文栏目!
  英语作文大全
  My Father
  My father ' name is Huangfu . He ' s a good father . He looks after me very well . I love him very much . My father is a businessman . He is very busy all the year round . He works very hard . His hobby is to listen to music in his factory . He sells animal medicine to many cities . He travels a lot every month . He often travels to Jilin and Hebei . Because the weather there is very cold , there is something wrong with his hands . Now he is in Changchun . I hope I can see him soon and I wish him to bring much delicious food to me .
  "What ' s your wish ? My good father ." I asked him one day . He said :" I hope you can be a scientist when you grow up !"
  I ' ll work harder than before !
  英语作文大全
  一、中考中常见的题型及解题方法与技巧
  1. 看图作文
  (1) 仔细审题,弄清题目要求,明确作文的中心思想,判断文章的类型。
  (2) 仔细观察画面,确定要素。比如,故事发生在何时、何地,画中的人物为何人,他们做了什么事,结果如何等。
  (3) 根据提示句或短文第一句来确定时态。
  (4) 写作前,先在草纸上列一个提纲,逐图描述,图文意思要一致,语言文字要连贯,语法要正确无误。
  (5) 要详略得当得体。
  (6) 把已写好的文章通读一遍,并结合图画进行必要的检查、修改,力求全文内容表达准确、完整,并最大限度减少错误。
  2. 提示作文
  (1) 认真审题,看清题目中的要求。
  (2) 根据提示内容,列出要点及每个要点应列的词语。
  (3) 紧扣提纲,动笔写作。
  (4) 检查句子的语法结构,注意英汉表达的差异, 检查字母大小写是否规范,字数是否合乎要求。1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-四级作文:父母的期望和个人的理想_英语四级作文范文_VOA英语网
四级作文:父母的期望和个人的理想
发表时间:内容来源:
这篇文章有很多值得推荐的地方, 通过转折和设问句引出原因,容易引起注意。
Parental Hopes and Personal Ideals
All parents hope their children will have a bright future. However, parents& expectations for their children are not always [1]in accordance with their children&s personal ideals, [2]and sometimes they are even conflicting with each other. This is often a main cause for quarrels and gaps between parents and children. [3]But what lead to the conflict between parental hopes and personal ideals?
[3]The following three factors contribute to the conflict. [4]First of all, in this fast-changing society, parents and children have too many differences in mind. [4]Secondly, traditional patriarchy is still influencing Chinese parents in modern society. They are used to making decisions for their children. [4]Third, nowadays young people have strong independence, [5]who want to plan their own future and control their own destiny. [4]Thus the conflict between parents and children inevitably appear.
[6]In order to solve the conflict, both parents and children should pay their efforts. [4]For one thing, parents should give their children rights to make their own decisions. They may help their children make choices [7]instead of replacing them to make choices. [4]For another, children should learn to respect their parents& advices [8]since parents tend to have more life experience. [4]Besides, to communicate with each other actively is necessary to their understanding each other. As long as both parents and children learn to think [9]from the other side&s point of view, the conflicts between them can be avoided.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News高一英语作文 给父亲的一封信
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  这篇关于高一英语作文:给父亲的一封信,是听力课堂为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!
  Dear Dad,
  Today is father&s day, for so many years I&ve been seekig a way to express my heartfelt thanks for all you have done for me. Here comes it!
  Thank you for always being there sharing my life when I need you most. Whenever I encounter difficulties, I never feel alone and vulnerable, because you will keep me on the right path. I&m blessed to have you.
  Thank you for offering me education and teaching me how to be a man. You always inspire me not by words, but by what you have done! Your efforts in the work, your loyalty to your friends, your responsibility for the family and your persistence in the life have already set me good examples in my own life.
  Thank you for always appreciating my work, no matter how tiny it is! You have made me realize that it&s capacity not scores that really counts.
  Dad, I love you and I will love you forever!
  Yours beloved,
  Li Ming
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:温和的父亲作文_初中作文_初三作文_700字作文_作文大全_作文范文_百度文库·作文
My father has small eyes, wear a pair of glasses, looking more gently. The daddy's hair is not much, he said "the intelligent head does not grow hair". Daddy does the management, but daddy usually ever not talk bureaucratically to others, therefore his personal connection is specially good, is the same as me. Daddy speaks alwaysextremely temperately, never say hit the person, curse at people are also few, calculatedscolded people not to be big. Although sometimes also can be angry for a longtime. He usually educate me that the person must be honestly, friendly to other, and workingdiligently. This is my father, I love him forever.

我要回帖

更多关于 母亲帮助父亲女儿 的文章

随机推荐