what does she likethe hippo like.怎么回答

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“The hippo(河马) is the
most dang...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。Today I will make a speech on zoos. Many people think zoos are cruel and have no place in the modernworld. It is my own opinion that zoos, although not perfect, do have a useful function. Firstly, zoos areplaces of education. Zoos can help children to appreciate nature. Furthermore, research into animal behavioris done in zoos and has increased our knowledge of zoology, genetics and even psychology. Above all, zooscan protect the future of many species of animal. Many species today are in danger of extinction (灭绝), andthanks to zoos, they have a chance of survival. Opponents of zoos say that they are cruel. First of all, theyargue zoos cannot recreate the environment in which animals live and because of this, animals are bored anddepressed. Secondly, animals have frequent contact with human visitors, which can be stressful. However,in my opinion, most zoos have improved recently. It is now quite rare to see animals in cages, and most zoostry hard to recreate the environments in which different animals live. In conclusion, although zoos are not aperfect environment for animals, I believe that they have more advantages than disadvantages. In an idealworld, zoos would not be necessary. But as long as man hunts animals for profit and destroys theirenvironments, zoos are essential.1. What is the most important function of zoos according to the writer?[&&&& ]A. Educating children.B. Saving rare animals.C. Recreating an environment.D. Making a profit.2. Why are some people against zoos?[&&&& ]A. Animals make visitors stressful.B. Animals must live their lives in cages.C. Animals can feel bored and sad.D. Animals are in danger of extinction.3. What does the writer think of zoos?[&&&& ]A. They are still useful and necessary.B. They have more disadvantages than advantages.C. They are a perfect environment for animals.D. They are recreative places for animals.4. Many animal species can remain because ______.[&&&& ]A. they live in the zoosB. children help themC. they can see other animals in the zoosD. the animals are cruel5. Most zoos are ______.[&&&& ]A. getting worse and worseB. getting smaller and smallerC. getting better and betterD. more and more popular6. It's ______ to keep the animals live in the cages according to the passage.[&&&& ]A. safeB. creativeC. necessaryD. cruel
阅读理解。Some&people&think&that&all&wild&animals&are&dangerous.&In&fact&few&of&them&will&eat&a&man&if&left&alone.&If&you&meet&a&lion,&I'm&sure&you&will&run&away.&But&even&a&lion&will&avoid&(避免)&a&man&if&it&is&not&very&hungry.&Lions&only&kill&and&eat&men&when&they&have&grown&too&old&to&catch&their&food,&such&as&sheep&and&other&animals.&Some&animals&get&frightened&when&they&only&smell&a&man.&Some&of&them&stand&and&look&at&a&man&for&a&little&while&before&they&run&away.&Others&take&no&notice&at&all&but&quietly&walk&in&another&direction.&Wild&animals&only&eat&a&man&when&they&are&afraid&that&he&tries&to&kill&their&young&ones,or&when&they&are&shot&and&made&angry.1.&If&you&meet&a&lion&which&is&not&very&hungry&_____.A.&it&will&become&your&friend&quickly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&it&will&try&to&catch&you &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&it&will&leave&you2. Very&old&enough&wild&animals&are&dangerous&to&men&because&_____.A.&they&like&to&eat&men &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&they&can't&avoid&them &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&they&can't&catch&other&small&animals3. Wild&animals&usually&kill&and&eat&_____.A.&sheep&and&other&small&animals&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&moving&lions &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&humans &&&&4. Wild&animals&will&catch&and&eat&a&man&if&he ____.A.&tries&to&run&away &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&makes&them&angry &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&doesn't&kill&their&young&ones5. In&the&writer's&eyes,&_____.A.&wild&animals&are&always&dangerous &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&young&wild&animals&are&dangerous &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&wild&animals&are&not&always&dangerous
阅读理解。Can&plants&eat&people?&Probably&not,&but&there&are&many&plants that&eat&meat.&Some&of&them&are&big.&&And&they&can&eat&small&animals. One&famous&meat-eating&plant&is&the&Venus&flytrap&&(捕蝇草). &&&&&&&& The&Venus&flytrap&is&a&very&strange&plant.&&It&grows&in&dry&parts&of the&United&States.&Its&leaves&are&like&the&pages&of&a&book.&They&can open&and&close&very&quickly.&Inside&the&leaves,&there&are&three&smallhairs.&&If&a&fly&touches&one&of&the&hairs,&&the&leaf&closes&quickly.&&The&fly cannot&get&out.&&In&about&half&an&hour,&&the&leaf&presses&the&fly&until&it&is dead.&&Then,&the&plant&covers&the&fly.&&Slowly,&the&plant&eats&the&fly.&&&&&&& Why&do&plants&do&it? Most&plants&get&what&they&need&from&the&sun, the&air,&and&the&ground.&In&some&places,&the&ground&is&very&poor.&It doesn't&have&all&these&important&things,&especially&nitrogen&(氮).&&Animal&meat&has&a&lot&of&nitrogen,&&so&some&plants&eat&meat&to&get&what&they need.&&Let's&hope&that&some&of&the&bigger&plants&don't&get&the&same&idea!1. The&Venus&flytrap&is&a&kind&of&&_______.A.&plant&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&animal &&&&&&&&&&C.&food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&meat2.&The&Venus&flytrap&grows&in&&_______.A.&most&parts&of&the&world &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&some&parts&of&Africa &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&dry&parts&of&the&United&States &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&wet&parts&of&England3. From&the&passage,&&we&learn&that&_______.A.&all&plants&can&eat&people &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&all&plants&can&eat&animals&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&some&plants&can&eat&people &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&some&plants&can&eat&animals4. The&&underlined&&word&&"presses"&&probably&&means "_______"&in&Chinese.A. 挤压&&&&B. 关上 &&&&C. 打开&&&&D. 松开5.&Why&do&some&plants&eat&animal&meat?&Because&_______.A.&plants&are&dangerous&to&animals &&&&B.&animals&are&dangerous&to&plants &&&&C.&&plants&want&to&get&what&they&need&from&animals'&meat&&&&D.&&plants&want&to&protect&themselves&against&animalsThe Song Of The Cebu-Veggietales, The Song Of The CebuMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
The Song Of The Cebu
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls Larry the Cucumber
Presents in a sequential image stereophonic
Multimedia event The
Song of the Cebu
Cebu This is a song about a boy
A song about a little boy
And his cebus
A song about a little boy and his three cebus the
Little boy who had a sick cebu
A sad cebu and a mute cebu And also a
This is a picture of me at the airport
This is my Aunt
Ruth This is me at a bullfight
This is me fighting the bull
This is me and the bull
This is me and the bull and
I think that's the bull's cousin
He's a cebu
You call this a multimedia event
This is a slide
Projector and a bed sheet
And what on Earth is a cebu anyway
It's kind of like a cow See
Yes Well very good
This could be interesting Carry on
Cebu Sing it with me Cebu
Boy is riding with cebu
Boy is riding with cebu
Into town in his canoe
Into town in his canoe
Sick cebu is rowing and sneezing
Hippo chewing on bamboo
Hippo chewing on bamboo
Can't see boy and three cebus
Can't see boy and three cebus
Sad cebu is rowing and crying
Hippo seen by mute cebu
Hippo seen by mute cebu
Tries to tell the other two
Tries to tell the other two
Mute cebu is waving and grunting
Wait What happens next
Does the hippo see them
Is the poor mute cebu successful in
Communicating the imminent danger to the other passengers
Is the boy
Injured why is the sad cebu sad
Is the canoe wood or aluminum
This is quite
Disappointing I'm going to have to speak to Bob about this
Oh look a cebu Cebu
No wait that's a water buffalo
No more song about cebu Need another verse or
Two Audience is standing and leaving
Bye-bye moo bye-bye moo bye-bye
Moo bye-bye moo moo moo moo
I want my money back
Yeah that'd be that'd be good
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
听The Song Of The Ce的人也听
关注虾米:What does Mike (like)?回答是:He likes playing the violin.请说明答案的理由,否则别想成为最佳答案!
因为下面回答中有He likes ,所以最切合题意的答案为like,又因为前面有does,所以原形即可!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
他喜欢拉小提琴?..我觉得这答案好奇怪啊..题目很模糊 可以说是物品..最好是what does Mike like doing (to do)?
---MIKE喜欢什么
---他喜欢拉小提琴
这有什么好解释的理由?!! 倒==
jerk's question
MIKE喜欢什么
他喜欢拉小提琴
What does ^^^like是固定句式,用来问一个人的爱好
就凭你说话的语气,我就不想回答!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 what does look like 的文章

随机推荐