last year,tao zhe gave a _ at ounew year musicc hall。

We have tickets to see a famous singer perform at the concert hall tonight.
我们有入场券可以看这位著名歌手今晚在音乐厅的表演。
Now, you've arrived at the concert hall and you're looking through your pocket and you realize they're gone--you've lost them.
现在,你已经到了音乐厅门口,你掏了半天兜后,你意识到票没了,你把他们弄丢了。
A 27-year-old German student Martin Jahnke blew a whistle and hurled a sports shoe at Wen, who was delivering a speech at the concert hall of Cambridge University on Feb. 2 last year。
去年2月2日,温家宝总理在剑桥大学礼堂中进行演讲。当时,27岁的德国籍学生MartinJahnke大吹口哨,并向讲台投掷鞋子。
EXAMPLE: My sister works at the concert hall and my brother likes to inveigle her into giving him free tickets.
我的妹妹在音乐厅工作,我弟弟总是哄她提供免费门票。
I watched a performance at the concert hall given by Finnish Chamber of Orchestra.
我在音乐厅观看了芬兰室内交响乐团的演出。
I arrived at the concert hall in good time .
我提前赶到了音乐大厅。
On February 18th, an 80-member orchestra will perform the best works from these movies at the Beijing Concert Hall.
宫崎骏动漫视听大型交响音乐会将在北京音乐厅上演.
Stockholm: Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling arrive at the Royal Concert Hall on the eve of their wedding
斯德哥尔摩:瑞士女王储维多利亚及其夫婿丹尼尔.韦斯特林在新婚前夕抵达皇家音乐厅。
This was Song's third international appearance following her successful performances at the Golden Concert Hall in Vienna and the Sydney Opera House.
这是继宋祖英在维也纳金色大厅和悉尼的歌剧院成功演唱之后第三次在世界范围内演唱。
Angus: Its going to be at the City Concert Hall in two weeks.
安格斯:我们将在市政音乐厅待两周哦。
Back in Beijing, famous conductor Fan Tao will perform a "Phantom Of The Opera" concert with the China Broadcast Movie Symphony Orchestra on February 11th and 20th at the Beijing Concert Hall.
本月11日和20日两天,著名指挥家范涛将带领中国广播电影交响乐团在北京音乐厅为观众献上以著名音乐剧“歌剧院的魅影”等为主题的交响音乐会。
I rehearsaled with the artists who joint participation in the Sino-French Cultural Spring concert at the Shanghai Concert Hall on the afternoon of May 25th .
5月25日下午,我来到上海音乐厅,与本次共同参加中法文化之春音乐会的各位音乐家们进行排练。
Trio con Brio Copenhagen performed all the Beethoven piano trios in a cycle of three concerts at the Tivoli Concert Hall in Copenhagen with great success.
哥本哈根三重奏组合在哥本哈根蒂沃利音乐厅,举办了三场音乐会演奏贝多芬钢琴三重奏的所有曲目,获得了极大的成功。
Tonight he is going to a Peking Opera at the Capital Theater. Tomorrow he is going to a concert at the Music Hall.
今晚他打断道首都剧场看一场京剧,明天到音乐厅听一个音乐会。
In 1997, she gave a dulcimer solo concert at the Assembly Hall of Jiangsu Province to commemorate the returning of Hong Kong and was well received.
1997年在江苏省政府礼堂举办“迎香港回归”扬琴独奏音乐会;获得巨大成功,深受好评;
There is a touch of the sublime at Shenzhen Concert Hall.
终于深刻的感觉到音乐带来的感动。
The Queen attended a gala concert at the Royal Festival Hall.
女王出席了在皇家音乐厅举行的音乐盛会。
1968 - British rock band Cream performs their farewell concert at the Royal Albert Hall.
1968年,不列颠摇滚乐队奶油在皇家阿尔伯特音乐厅举行了他们的告别音乐会。
Mr. Shen Wenyu presented his piano recital at our Concert Hall on the afternoon of Nov. 16.
沈文裕钢琴独奏音乐会今天下午在我院音乐厅举行。
Internationally Brad sang in the Night of 1000 Voices concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London, England; also he performed with the Orchestra Symphonic of Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro.
拥有世界级水准的布拉德曾在英国伦敦皇家阿尔伯特音乐厅献唱于《一千之声音乐会之夜》,他也曾与里约热内卢的巴西交响乐团合作献演。
It was so popular and influential that in 1938, Goodman and his orchestra were invited to play the first nonclassical concert at Carnegie Hall.
“大乐队爵士乐”大受欢迎,声名远播,由于这个原因,1938年古德曼和他的管弦乐队受到邀请,在卡内基礼堂举行了有史以来第一场非古典音乐会。
THE concert at London’s Wigmore Hall was a sell-out, and the performance of trios for violin, cello and piano by Schumann and Mozart got a rapturous reception.
最近在伦敦威格莫尔大厅举行的一场演奏会又是全场爆满,这次音乐会上表演的是舒曼和莫扎特小提琴、大提琴和钢琴弦乐三重奏作品,赢得观众们狂热的喜爱。
At the Award Ceremony in the Stockholm Concert Hall
诺贝尔奖的颁奖典礼在斯德哥尔摩的音乐大厅举行
Thomas Edison at a Carnegie Hall concert where the audience acknowledged him by rising to their feet, clapping, whistling, and throwing their programs into the air.
在卡耐基大厅里,观众们为了表达对他的敬意,全都起立,鼓掌,尖叫,将他们的节目表抛向空中。
The club has put on productions at various venues, including The Victoria Concert Hall and Theatre, The Drama Centre and Raffle's Jubilee Hall.
俱乐部将在各种场合表演它的作品,包括维多利亚音乐厅剧场,戏剧中心和抽彩的禧年大厅。
In the case of events, Google could, for example, display upcoming events at a theater or concert hall right on the search results page.
比如,在有演出活动的时候,Google可以在搜索结果页面中显示剧院或音乐厅中的演出日程。
In the case of events, Google could, for example, display upcoming events at a theater or concert hall right on the search results page.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!EXAMPLE: My sister works at the concert hall and my brother likes to inveigle her into giving him free tickets.
我的妹妹在音乐厅工作,我弟弟总是哄她提供免费门票。
Now, you've arrived at the concert hall and you're looking through your pocket and you realize they're gone--you've lost them.
现在,你已经到了音乐厅门口,你掏了半天兜后,你意识到票没了,你把他们弄丢了。
A 27-year-old German student Martin Jahnke blew a whistle and hurled a sports shoe at Wen, who was delivering a speech at the concert hall of Cambridge University on Feb. 2 last year.
去年2月2日,温家宝总理在剑桥大学礼堂中进行演讲。 当 时,27岁的德国籍学生MartinJahnke大吹口哨,并向讲台投掷鞋子。
On February 18th, an 80-member orchestra will perform the best works from these movies at the Beijing Concert Hall.
宫崎骏动漫视听大型交响音乐会将在北京音乐厅上演.
Stockholm: Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling arrive at the Royal Concert Hall on the eve of their wedding
斯德哥尔摩:瑞士女王储维多利亚及其夫婿丹尼尔.韦斯特林在新婚前夕抵达皇家音乐厅。
This was Song's third international appearance following her successful performances at the Golden Concert Hall in Vienna and the Sydney Opera House.
这是继宋祖英在维也纳金色大厅和悉尼的歌剧院成功演唱之后第三次在世界范围内演唱。
Back in Beijing, famous conductor Fan Tao will perform a "Phantom Of The Opera" concert with the China Broadcast Movie Symphony Orchestra on February 11th and 20th at the Beijing Concert Hall.
本月11日和20日两天,著名指挥家范涛将带领中国广播电影交响乐团在北京音乐厅为观众献上以著名音乐剧“歌剧院的魅影”等为主题的交响音乐会。
I rehearsaled with the artists who joint participation in the Sino-French Cultural Spring concert at the Shanghai Concert Hall on the afternoon of May 25th .
5月25日下午,我来到上海音乐厅,与本次共同参加中法文化之春音乐会的各位音乐家们进行排练。
Trio con Brio Copenhagen performed all the Beethoven piano trios in a cycle of three concerts at the Tivoli Concert Hall in Copenhagen with great success.
哥本哈根三重奏组合在哥本哈根蒂沃利音乐厅,举办了三场音乐会演奏贝多芬钢琴三重奏的所有曲目,获得了极大的成功。
Tonight he is going to a Peking Opera at the Capital Theater. Tomorrow he is going to a concert at the Music Hall.
今晚他打断道首都剧场看一场京剧,明天到音乐厅听一个音乐会。
In 1997, she gave a dulcimer solo concert at the Assembly Hall of Jiangsu Province to commemorate the returning of Hong Kong and was well received.
1997年在江苏省政府礼堂举办“迎香港回归”扬琴独奏音乐会;获得巨大成功,深受好评;
Mr. Shen Wenyu presented his piano recital at our Concert Hall on the afternoon of Nov. 16.
沈文裕钢琴独奏音乐会今天下午在我院音乐厅举行。
1968 - British rock band Cream performs their farewell concert at the Royal Albert Hall.
1968年,不列颠摇滚乐队奶油在皇家阿尔伯特音乐厅举行了他们的告别音乐会。
Internationally Brad sang in the Night of 1000 Voices concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London, England; also he performed with the Orchestra Symphonic of Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro.
拥有世界级水准的布拉德曾在英国伦敦皇家阿尔伯特音乐厅献唱于《一千之声音乐会之夜》,他也曾与里约热内卢的巴西交响乐团合作献演。
It was so popular and influential that in 1938, Goodman and his orchestra were invited to play the first nonclassical concert at Carnegie Hall.
“大乐队爵士乐”大受欢迎,声名远播,由于这个原因,1938年古德曼和他的管弦乐队受到邀请,在卡内基礼堂举行了有史以来第一场非古典音乐会。
THE concert at London’s Wigmore Hall was a sell-out, and the performance of trios for violin, cello and piano by Schumann and Mozart got a rapturous reception.
最近在伦敦威格莫尔大厅举行的一场演奏会又是全场爆满,这次音乐会上表演的是舒曼和莫扎特小提琴、大提琴和钢琴弦乐三重奏作品,赢得观众们狂热的喜爱。
Thomas Edison at a Carnegie Hall concert where the audience acknowledged him by rising to their feet, clapping, whistling, and throwing their programs into the air.
在卡耐基大厅里,观众们为了表达对他的敬意,全都起立,鼓掌,尖叫,将他们的节目表抛向空中。
The club has put on productions at various venues, including The Victoria Concert Hall and Theatre, The Drama Centre and Raffle's Jubilee Hall.
俱乐部将在各种场合表演它的作品,包括维多利亚音乐厅剧场,戏剧中心和抽彩的禧年大厅。
In one famous example, a female patient reported that stimulation led to a vivid experience in which she was enjoying the sights and sounds of a concert at Royal Albert Hall in London.
在一个著名的实验中,一位女性患者宣称电刺激导致她产生了一种仿佛正在享受一场在伦敦皇家阿尔伯特音乐厅举办的音乐会中的场景和声音的鲜活体验。
Squeezing through a cleft in the rocks, the potholers arrived at an enormous cavern, the size of a huge concert hall.
洞穴探险者从岩石缝里挤身过去,来到一个巨大的洞里,其大小相当于一个音乐厅。
Squeezing through a cleft in the rocks, the pot-holers cwase at an incredible cavern, the size of a huge concert hall.
洞穴探险者从岩石缝里挤身过去,来到一个宏壮的洞里,其大小相当于一个音乐厅。
And then three years ago I conducted my own orchestra, the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra, in two concerts at The Great Hall of the People, and one concert in Shanghai.
三年前,我率领辛辛那提通俗交响乐团再次来到中国,先在北京人民大会堂举办了两场音乐会,后来又在上海举办了一场。
The staff members of the Vocal Voice & Opera Dept. presented a special concert for the Sixth Music Festival of CCOM tonight at our Concert Hall.
今晚,第六届音乐节系列音乐会之一“声歌系教师专场音乐会”在学院音乐厅举行。
The staff members of the Vocal Voice & Opera Dept. presented a special concert for the Sixth Music Festival of CCOM tonight at our Concert Hall.
第六届音乐节系列音乐会之一“声歌系教师专场音乐会”在学院音乐厅举行。
Marian Anderson was to sing in Washington, D.C. at Constitution Hall. This concert hall was owned by an organization called the Daughters of the American Revolution, or D.A.R.
玛丽安.安德森准备在华盛顿宪法大厅举办音乐会,美国宪法大厅是由一个名叫“美国革命女儿会”(DAR)的组织拥有,这个组织不允许安德森在这个音乐大厅演出,因为她是一个黑人。
Marian Anderson was to sing in Washington, D.C. at Constitution Hall. This concert hall was owned by an organization called the Daughters of the American Revolution, or D.A.R.
玛丽安.安德森准备在华盛顿宪法大厅举办音乐会,美国宪法大厅是由一个名叫“美国革命女儿会”(DAR)的组织拥有,这个组织不允许安德森在这个音乐大厅演出,因为她是一个黑人。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
八年级英语同步单元测试卷 +听力材料及录音+答案 (3)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口仁爱湘教版英语八年级上Unit3单元检测试卷含答案-免费英语资料
您的位置:英语试题>>仁爱版(初中)>>八年级上(初二上)>>单元试题>>
仁爱湘教版英语八年级上Unit3单元检测试卷含答案
&&加入日期:15-12-06
五、双基综合运用(25分)
(一)词汇运用& 根据句意及所给首字母提示写出所缺单词。(5分)
61. The old man p__________ the poor child with clothes and food.
62. The weather is fine today. H__________, I still feel a little cold.
63. Last year, Tao Zhe gave a c__________ at our music hall.
64. Don’t make such a s__________ mistake again. It’s not clever to do that.
65. CWould you like something to eat?
CYes, please. I feel very h__________ because I didn’t have breakfast this morning.
(二)句子翻译& 将下列汉语句子翻译成英语。(10分)
66. 我过去不常听音乐,但现在我很喜欢听。
&&& __________________________________________________________________________
69. 我担心迷路。
70. 昨天这个时候我正在拉小提琴。
(三)情景交际& 根据情景补全下面对话。(10分)
A: Susan, I want to watch the movie Alice in Wonderland in the cinema. (71)________________?
B: Yes, I’d love to. When shall we go?
A: What about the tenth?
B: (72)_________________________?
A: It’s Saturday.
B: (73)_____________________. I will have to visit my aunt on Saturday.
A: Oh, it doesn’t matter. We can see it another day. (74)_________________________?
B: Yes, I’ll be free on Sunday.
A: Great! (75)_________________________.
B: OK. See you then.
A: See you.
六、书面表达 (15分)
假如李明是你的好朋友,根据提示写一篇70词左右的短文介绍李明的业余爱好。(短文开头已给出)
1. 李明以前是个电影迷, 一周至少去看两次电影,有时租VCD在家里看,最喜欢的影星是姜文;
2. 李明现在的兴趣是集邮, 认为集邮非常有趣,可以从邮票上学到很多关于人物、地点、历史的知识, 有些旧邮票非常有价值;3. 上周五是李明的生日, 他从朋友那里得到了许多邮票,非常高兴。
文件大小:
文件格式:
版本年级:
仁爱版八年级上Unit3
下载地址:
运行平台:
WindowsXP,Windows2008,Windows7
16-12-09(试题)
16-12-04(教案)
16-11-30(试题)
16-10-15(试题)