如果你想在一个友好的朋朋友的英语单词怎么写文单词

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
我的父母对他人很友好.(friendly) 2.我认为一个好朋友能让我开心.(make) 3.今天下午去钓鱼怎么样?(what这些句子怎样用英语说啊 注意:括号里的单词要用上!废话的不要来 否则我杀一近百!{{{(>_
那女子幼佬
我的父母对他人很友好.My parents are very friendly to others我认为一个好朋友能让我开心I think a good friend can make me happy.今天下午去钓鱼怎么样?What about going fishing this afternoon?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I have a good friend whoes English name is lisa.She is twelve years old and she is a very pretty girl.Everyone in our class including teachers like her,but I am her only best friend.We share everything we have and we nearly talk everything with each other.We both learn well,and we always learn together and help each ot 的翻译是:我有英语的好朋友来叫丽莎。她是十二岁,她是一个很漂亮的女孩。包括教师我们班每个人都喜欢她,但她只最好的朋友。我们分享我们拥有一切,我们几乎谈论彼此的一切。我们两个都学好,我们总是一起学习,互相帮助。她是非常传出和可爱。她喜欢告诉笑话,有趣的事。她喜欢笑,你总能找到 simil 绽放在她的脸。我喜欢她不只是因为她是可爱,但她也是很善良内。嗯,这是我最好的友好 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I have a good friend whoes English name is lisa.She is twelve years old and she is a very pretty girl.Everyone in our class including teachers like her,but I am her only best friend.We share everything we have and we nearly talk everything with each other.We both learn well,and we always learn together and help each ot
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我有一个好朋友whoes英文名称是lisa.She是12岁,她是一个非常漂亮的girl.Everyone在我们的类,包括像她这样的教师,但我是她唯一的最佳friend.We份额拥有的一切,我们几乎谈每个other.We既学习好,我们总是一起学习,互相帮助other.She的一切是非常出持续,cute.She喜欢讲笑话和有趣的things.She喜欢微笑,你总是可以找到simil在她的脸上绽放我喜欢她不仅因为她是可爱的,而且她是很善良的inside.Well,是我最好的frien
我有英语的好朋友来叫丽莎。她是十二岁,她是一个很漂亮的女孩。包括教师我们班每个人都喜欢她,但她只最好的朋友。我们分享我们拥有一切,我们几乎谈论彼此的一切。我们两个都学好,我们总是一起学习,互相帮助。她是非常传出和可爱。她喜欢告诉笑话,有趣的事。她喜欢笑,你总能找到 simil 绽放在她的脸。我喜欢她不只是因为她是可爱,但她也是很善良内。嗯,这是我最好的友好
我有英语的好朋友来叫丽莎。她是十二岁,她是一个很漂亮的女孩。包括教师我们班每个人都喜欢她,但她只最好的朋友。我们分享我们拥有一切,我们几乎谈论彼此的一切。我们两个都学好,我们总是一起学习,互相帮助。她是非常传出和可爱。她喜欢告诉笑话,有趣的事。她喜欢笑,你总能找到 simil 绽放在她的脸。我喜欢她不只是因为她是可爱,但她也是很善良内。嗯,这是我最好的友好
[object Object]
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a变的柔和起来! Changes is gentle! & a现从事职业 Presently is engaged in the occupation & a这很难做到,我要努力 This very difficult to achieve, I must diligently & a我们六点出发吧 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你不应该生你父母的气? You should not live your parents' gas? & a同样是媒体课,国外接受的信息量更大 Similarly is the media class, overseas accepts the information content is bigger & aGoat hair in black color. 山羊头发在黑颜色。 & a生活的最高境界是宽容,相处的最高境界是尊重 The life highest boundary is tolerant, is together the highest boundary is the respect & a线业有限公司 South China Sea friend on-line industry limited company & aMT Performance Data MT工作特性 & athis upgrade will make this bank of elevators go faster 这升级将做这家银行电梯快速地去 & a史载:“禹会诸侯于涂山”,一般即指此。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAs an old saying goes 一个老说法是 & a除了统一的指挥和协作 Except unified direction and cooperation & aI don't like your 我不喜欢您 & a在累的时候,放下所用要做的,再从新开始 In is tired, lays down uses to have to do, again anew starts & a马歇尔仍然不时地出现在电视上 Marshall still often appeared on the television & athe lack of targets or focus within the strategy reduce young people's drinking has resulted in continude increases in consumption amongst 11 to 15 year olds and ongoing issues with teenage pregnancies 缺乏目标或焦点在战略之内减少青年人的喝导致continude增加消费量在11到15年olds和持续的问题之中以少年怀孕 & a一个星期后,我得到的入用通知。只是我得到的第一份工作 正在翻译,请等待...
& aBecause my answer speed is very slow 由于我的答复速度是非常慢的 & aSarah Stinson 萨拉Stinson & a练习十个小时 Practices for ten hours & aIt's five blocks away 它是五块 & a台湾省的中国 tw_cchuang Taiwan Province's Chinese tw_cchuang & a信息论 Information theory & aTo have called the dream castle of Neuschwanstein Castle and the historic Church of Our Lady 叫Neuschwanstein城堡梦想城堡和我们的夫人历史的教会 & a我最鄙视的人是,鄙视别人的人。 我最鄙视的人是、鄙视别人的人。 & a错误理解综述的概念:“综述”的意义或许在于,相同或相近的思想出自不同的论者,因而有必要将其归纳整合,形成一种更具有普遍意义的分析视角。抄袭是将部分综述对象照单全收。 The wrong understanding summarizes concept: “Summary” perhaps the significance lies in, same or the close thought stems from differently discusses, thus has the necessity its induction conformity, forms one kind to have the universal significance analysis angle of view.The plagiarism is the part sum & a下面我们继续玩一个小游戏。 Below we continue to play a small game. & a我听别人说的,听说你们喜欢脸部轮廓深邃的 I listen to others to say, heard you like the face outline profoundly & ago
hiking 去 远足 & a如果我们遇到问题,他总是帮助我们解决. If we meet the question, he always helps us to solve. & aDon它为得到,使你的照片 Don it for obtains, causes your picture & acan i take your orter 能我采取您的orter & a信不信由你,这个人能够和老虎在一起生活两年. The letter does not believe by you, this person can live together with the tiger for two years. & aOne man' s fault is another man' s lesson . 一个man s缺点是另一个man s教训。 & aYou live well 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPeter是班里最高的男孩。 Peter is in the class the highest boy. & a首先我们要知道,不管在哪里,都要保持自己友好的态度,是陌生人能够感受到我们的亲切 First we must know, no matter in where, all has to maintain the oneself friendly manner, is the stranger can feel us kindly & a那个男孩叫什么 That boy calls any & a太可惜的是他明天就走了 Too will be a pity is he walked tomorrow & aWho are the main characters? 谁是主要字符? & a让你在家看海直到永远 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI really don't know. 我真正地不知道。 & ahow
she go to the sea ?
swim 正在翻译,请等待...
& athey say that their children eat too much unhealthy food and don't do enough exercise 步行在有一阵子 & a不喜欢乘公共汽车旅行 Does not like while the bus travel & a如果我是一个主持人或者是翻译,那么生活或许就完全不一样了 If I am a director or am the translation, then lived not not same perhaps completely & a肯定地 Definitely & a还有一座千年古刹,山上有各种花草树木 Also some millennium ancient temple, on the mountain has each kind of flowers and plants trees & aWhen we make progress 当我们获得进展 & amoment of truth 重要关头 & a我从英语歌曲学到许多单词 I learn many words from English song & a可是我看的是一个美女 正在翻译,请等待...
& a它能使我心情好 It can cause my mood well & aFailure is the mother of success. keep up your courage. 失败是成功的母亲。 保持您的勇气。 & aI have a good friend whoes English name is lisa.She is twelve years old and she is a very pretty girl.Everyone in our class including teachers like her,but I am her only best friend.We share everything we have and we nearly talk everything with each other.We both learn well,and we always learn together and help each ot 正在翻译,请等待...假如你叫李华.你的英国朋友Jack来信说下学期要到你校学习.向你寻求建议.请你给Jack写回信.在下面几方面给出建议.并希望他在你们学校里过得愉快.(1)与同学见面要主动向同学问好.并做自我介绍,(2)多与别人交流.并友好相处,(3)如果方便的话帮助同学学英语,(4)积极参加一些学校活动.比如艺术节.运动会等,(5)其他建议.Dear Jack,I 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
假如你叫李华,你的英国朋友Jack来信说下学期要到你校学习,向你寻求建议。请你给Jack写回信,在下面几方面给出建议,并希望他在你们学校里过得愉快。(1)与同学见面要主动向同学问好,并做自我介绍(姓名、国籍等);(2)多与别人交流,并友好相处;(3)如果方便的话帮助同学学英语;(4)积极参加一些学校活动,比如艺术节、运动会等;(5)其他建议。Dear Jack,I’m glad to know you’ll come to our school next term.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua
Dear Jack,I’m glad to know you’ll come to our school next term. Here is my advice.Firstly, please say hello to your classmates and introduce yourself about your name and nationality. Secondly, communicate with others frequently and get on well with them. Thirdly, help others study English if it is convenient to you. Besides, you can take an active part in the school activities such as a sports meeting or an art celebration. Last but not least, if you feel puzzled to adapt to the life in China, you can come and talk with me. I will do my best to help you whenever you are in trouble.May you have a wonderful term in our school.Yours,Li Hua【解析】 试题分析:题目要求给英国朋友Jack写回信,给Jack提一些建议,并希望他在你们学校里过得愉快。写作要点包括:主动向同学问好并做自我介绍;多与别人交流并友好相处;帮助同学学英语;积极参加学校活动和其它建议这五个方面。开头和结尾不计入总词数;不要出现标点和拼写错误,尽量保持卷面整洁、字体美观;注意行文的连贯性。亮点说明:范文涵盖了所有的写作要点,进行了适当的拓展,并注意语句的连贯性;范文还使用了条件状语从句、让步状语从句等语法知识,具备较强的语言运用能力。语法方面:条件状语从句①if it is convenient to you,②if you feel puzzled to adapt to the life in China;让步状语从句whenever you are in trouble等,语法知识运用较为娴熟,显示了较强的语法功底,也使作文句式变得多样;篇章结构方面:范文注意使用firstly, secondly, thirdly, besides, last but not least等来衔接句子和段落,使表达变得更有条理;短语和搭配方面:范文使用了say hello to, introduce oneself, communicate with, get on well with, take an active part in, such as, talk with, do one’s best to do等短语和搭配,使作文的内容变得充实。考点:书信类作文
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年湖北通城第二高级中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Today ,I would like to ________my thanks to those who have been supporting me in my life .A .talk B. express C. tell D. speak
来源:学年湖北武穴武穴中学高一上10月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
In a small village, there lived a potter (陶工) who had a donkey. Every day his donkey would carry soil from the field to his house. the field was quite far off, the potter would under a tree midway, his donkey nearby.One day, the potter to take the rope with which he tied the donkey every day. When he reached the , he thought, “How do I tie this donkey today? He might if I sleep.” The potter decided to lie down holding the donkey’s while sleeping.But this way, neither the donkey nor the potter was able to take a rest. A saint (圣人), who to be passing by, saw the potter holding on to the donkey’s ears. When the potter told the saint what the was, the saint said: “Take the donkey to the place where you tie him every day. to tie him using an imaginary rope. I you he won’t run away.” The potter did what the saint had said.He left the donkey and went to take a nap. When he woke up, to his and relief, he found the donkey standing in the place.Soon the potter prepared to leave for . But the donkey did not . “What is wrong with this donkey?!” the potter in frustration. , the potter saw the wise saint again. He ran up to the saint and told him about the donkey’s behavior. The saint said: “You tied up the donkey, but did you untie him? Go and pretend to untie the rope.” The potter the saint’s advice.Now the donkey was ready to leave for home. The potter understood that his donkey was a bonded (被束缚的) donkey. The potter thanked the wise saint and went home with his donkey.1.A. Though B. Unless C. Because D. While2.A. stand B. rest C. sing D. dance3.A. training B. walking C. feeding D. tying4.A. forgot B. decided C. stopped D. agreed5.A. stone B. tree C. bridge D. house6.A. walk around B. lie down C. run away D. make noises7.A. ears B. nose C. legs D. tail8.A. failed B. tried C. happened D. managed9.A. animal B. problem C. place D. result10.A. Learn B. Consider C. Wish D. Pretend11.A. promise B. believe C. warn D. remind12.A. anger B. surprise C. regret D.disappointment13.A. similar B. special C. same D. wrong14.A. home B. field C. factory D. village15.A. stand B. move C. run D. understand16.A. laughed B. cheered C. replied D. cried17.A. Strangely B. Luckily C. Finally D.Unfortunately18.A. funny B. foolish C. common D. strange19.A. offered B. followed C. refused D. recognized20.A. sadly B. bravely C. seriously D. happily
来源:学年安溪第八中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
You have seen Helen in her office this morning because she’s been out of town for two weeks.A. needn’t B. mustn’tC. mightn’t D. couldn’t
来源:学年湖南益阳箴言中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
Timmy sold magazines. One day he walked up to a that people rarely visited. Timmy the door and waited for some time. No one answered. As he was ready to , the door was slowly opened. An old man showed up. It was Mr. Black. He asked him for his purpose. Before he answered, Timmy happened to see a dog figure on the desk in the house. “Do you dog figures?” Timmy asked. Mr. Black said yes and explained that he had gathered many at home. Timmy felt for Mr. Black, as it seemed that he was a very lonely person. “Well, I have a magazine about dogs.” While saying this, Timmy to find it when Mr. Black said , “I don’t need any magazines!”Timmy was so sad that he not to sell anything that day. He went home and then had a(n) . He had a little dog figure that he got from an aunt. It did not mean much to him for he had a real live dog and a large family. He wanted to it to Mr. Black. With the dog figure, Timmy went to Mr. Black’s house. Seeing him, Mr. Black said that he didn’t magazines.“I just wanted to bring you a gift.” Timmy handed him the figure and Mr. Black’s face lit up. He of the past experiences. No one had ever given him such a gift and shown him so much kindness. He was touched. He started coming out of the house and greeting people.1.A. house B. factory C. school D. company2.A. closed B. kicked on C. opened D. knocked on3.A. come B. stop C. leave D. shout4.A. collect B. sell C. make D. repair5.A. happy B. calm C. nervous D. sorry6.A. tried B. pretended C. continued D. seemed7.A. weakly B. angrily C. gladly D. strangely8.A. refused B. learned C. decided D. realized9.A. idea B. message C. suggestion D. opinion10.A. give B. throw C. mail D. leave11.A. have B. need C. accept D. understand12.A. wrote B. thought C. spoke D. heard
来源:学年湖北通城第二高级中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
One of the most important things in the world is friendship. In order to have friends, you have to be a friend. But how can you be a good friend at school?Listen — Listen when they are talking. Don’t say anything unless they ask you a question. Sometimes it’s not necessary for you to
they just need someone to talk to about their feelings.Help them — If your friend is ever in need of something, be there to help them. You should try to put them first, but make sure you don’t do everything they want you to do. Try to take an extra (额外的) pencil or pen with you to classes in case (以防) they forget one. Have a little extra money in your pocket in case they forget something they need.Be there for them — Try to make something for your friend to help make them feel better in hard times. Making cards and encouraging them are among the nicest things you can do for a friend. Marilyn Monroe, a famous U.S. actor, once said, “I often make mistakes. Sometimes I am out of control. But if you can’t stay with me at my worst, you are sure not to deserve (值得) to be with me at my best.” Always remember this! If you don’t want to stay with your friends when they’re in hard times, then you don’t deserve to be with them when they’re having a good time!______ — Try to make plans with your friends. Go shopping, go for ice cream, have a party, go to a movie and so on. Take time to know each other even better by doing something you both enjoy. By planning things together, you both can have a good time. And you’ll remember these things when you’re all old!1. While your friend is talking to you about his or her feelings, you should _____.A. give him or her some adviceB. just listen unless askedC. calm him or her downD. share your feelings as well2.When we provide help for our friends, we should _____.A. try to do everything for themB. put them before ourselvesC. change their bad habits firstD. ignore their faults3.What can we learn from Marilyn Monroe’s words?A. Life without a friend is death.B. A friend is easier lost than found.C. A friend in need is a friend indeed.D. A man is known by his friends.4.Which of the following can be put in the blank of the last paragraph?A. Make plans. B. Enjoy yourself.C. Understand your friends. D. Play with your friends.5. What is the passage mainly about?A. How to find a good friend.B. How to help friends in trouble.C. How to be a good friend.D. How to make more friends.
来源:学年广东汕头潮师高级中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
During earthquakes, it is important to remember to crouch down and keep away from anything heavy _1.___may fall onto you and hurt you. Another good tip for you is to stay __2.___ tables so that you are protected from any falling objects. If you cannot find a proper place to protect _3.___, run out of the building right away and rush to somewhere open where there are no trees or high buildings. People driving during __4._ earthquake are better off staying inside their cars.If they _5._(trap) inside a mall or a store , stay away from heavy shelves as well as other big items.The earthquake themselves are not always the cause of all the injuries. Some people die because they feel much too _6._(frighten) when such things take place. So _7.__ is always helpful to have at least one emergency (紧急情况)earthquake plan, no matter where you are.The point is that you will have greater chance of survival __8.__ you are well—prepared.Those people who do not prepare _9.__ such emergency situations vare the ones who tend to panic. At the end, they will become the first injured during an emergency since they do not know what _10._in face of such unexpected things.
来源:学年河北高阳中学高二12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
The Internet has opened up a whole new online world for us to meet, chat and go where we’ve never been before.But just as in face-to-face communication, there are some rules of behavior that should be followed when on line. 1. Imagine how you’d feel if you were in the other person’s shoes.For anything you’re about to send: ask yourself, “Would I say this to the person’s face?” If the answer is no, rewrite and reread. 2.If someone in the chat room is rude to you, your instinct (本能) is to fire back in the same manner. But try not to do so. 3. If it was caused by a disagreement with another member, try to fix the situation by politely discussing it. Remember to respect the beliefs and opinions of others in the chat room.4. Offer advice when asked by newcomers, as they may not be sure what to do or how to communicate. When someone makes a mistake, whether it’s a stupid question or an unnecessarily long answer, be kind about it. If it’s a small mistake, you may not need to say anything. Even if you feel strongly about it, think twice before saying anything. Having good manners yourself doesn’t give you a license to correct everyone else. 5. At the same time, if you find you are wrong, be sure to correct yourself and apologize to those that you have offended(冒犯).It is not polite to ask others personal questions such as their age, sex and marital status(婚姻地位). Unless you know the person very well, and you are both comfortable with sharing personal information, don’t ask such questions.A. It’s natural that there are some people who speak rudely or make mistakes online.B. Repeat the process(过程) till you feel sure that you’d feel comfortable saying the words to the person’s face.C. Everyone was new to the network once.D. The basic rule is simple: treat others in the same way you would want to be treated.E. When you send short messages to a person online, you must say something beautiful to hear.F. You should either ignore the person, or use your chat software to block their messages.G. If you do decide to tell someone about a mistake, point it out politely.
来源:学年广东湛江第一中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
完成句子(10小题,每空1分,共17分)1._______ _______ (由……组成) 6 members, my group is the best in our class.2.Don’t leave your skin _______ _______ (暴露于) the sun for too long or you will get sunburnt.3.The teacher _______ _______ (继续) the lesson where he left off yesterday.4.He didn’t propose to her _______ _______ of (因为缺乏) courage.5.When seeing off his mother, Tom waved until he _______ _______ _______ (看不见)the train.6.I’ve developed the habit of _______ _______ (集中) my study.7.With her help, I finished the work _______ _______ (提前)time.8.Whether we can go for a picnic _______ _______ (取决于) the weather.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 朋友英文单词 的文章

随机推荐