jonnisswimming goggles改写一般

CHARTS & TRENDS
Jonni Darkko is a director and actor.
Explore More
describe how the monster in
will feel familiar and even perfect for moviegoers.
Share this page:
Powered by ZergNet
Do you have a demo reel?
Add it to your IMDbPage
Connect with IMDb
How Much Have You Seen?
How much of
have you seen?
8 nominations.
Show by...
Number of Ratings &
Filmography
(Video) (as Juanito Darkko)
Jonni Darkko
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (co-producer)
(Video) (executive producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (producer)
(Video) (still photography)
(Video) (camera operator) / (still photographer)
(Video) (second camera operator) / (still photographer)
(Video) (camera operator) / (still photographer)
Personal Details
Official Sites:
Alternate Names:
Juanito Darkko
Did You Know?
Formed his own production company, Darkko Productions, in 2004.
Contribute to This Page
Learn more about the early career of Emmy nominee
and find out everything you need to know about The 69th Primetime Emmy Awards, airing Sunday, Sept. 17. Join us Sunday for IMDb LIVE After the Emmys for exclusive winners interviews and more.
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &Sjonnir The Ironshaper - NPC - World of Warcraft
This site makes extensive use of JavaScript.
in your browser.
Quick Facts
On heroic on the OTHER HAND.Take it SLOWYou should have 2 dps standing by the 2 grinders where the adds spawn killing them as soon as they spawn. (1 at each Grinder/Press) Slimes for example start out with 1000 hp so if you kill them early they won't grow to full size and have 10x more hp.Also if the tank gets the Lightning Ring debuff, DO NOT ATK THE BOSS, till it is gone, atk an add or turn off auto-atk till the debuff is gone or lightning shield will kill you quickly.And naturally for the Static Charge debuff get away from your teammates. Staying spread out and killing the adds while avoiding the Lightning Ring is what this fight is all about. Eventually when he enrages ally npc dwarves will spawn from the grinders and help you kill him.The healer should be completely focusing on the tank since the 2 dps who are killing adds won't take much if any dmg unless they get the debuff which can be bandaged after it's off (it only hurts other people alot not the person with the debuff)
My group DPS'ed this guy, swapped to adds to kill them, then at around 30% when oozes come, placed someone with quick attacks near the center and had them kill slimes. They don't move slow anymore in heroic. If you just keep patient and DO NOT WORRY about his health, eventually brann spawns mobs constantly and they'll zerg him for you.
HEROIC!Sjonnir The Ironshaper:Our group tried different techniques from other websites and ended up wiping like 6 times. This is the strategy we used and won with.1. When you walk in the room you want to tank the boss where Brann initially stands and space out the DPS on the bridge with the healer in the back close to the entrance. Kinda like a funnel (the tank being closest to the Boss)2. Start DPS but be careful of the lightning. 3. Addons start immediately from the grinders on both sides of the room when you start hitting him. There are some Elites that are 27K and some non-elites that are 10K. We just let them walk through the tanks AOE so he got aggro while the rest just continued on the boss.4. If the addons are too great in number, just stop hitting the Boss and focus on the addons. (they will continue to come out, so thin them down a little). 5. At about 40%-50% health left, OOZEs start coming out of the grinders at about 1777hp each. They make there way to the center of the circle automatically. Get 2 of your DPS into the middle of the circle and start AOEing them. If they sit there long enough they mature to about 13K.6. Let the rest of the group focus on the boss.7. When the boss gets down to about 10%-20% Brann fixes the machine and the grinders spit out guys that will help you finish him off.This helped us a lot, hopefully it will help you-Adenandrews-Shadowcouncil
INCREDIBLY EASY ON HEROIC...To all the previous posters: You are making a lot harder by waiting for adds in the middle.- Sjonnir tanked where he stands.- (1) DPS on each platform, DPS'ing adds before they reach the middle.- Healer stand back where you enter his room at.- Last DPS stands back with healer (caster), or stands with tank (melee).- Watch out for the static charge debuff.- Casts a lightning shield, in which case the tank will need to back up.- Brann does fix the machine around 10%-20%, which spawns a lot of adds to help DPS the boss, but Sjonnir starts to hit harder at this point. (Make sure you've got good heals on the tank) Basically the whole fight is (1) DPS on the left grinder, (1) DPS on the right grinder, Tank and 3rd DPS on Sjonnir, and the Healer back healing as needed.- Klotz // Stormreaver (USPVP)
My group could not kill this guy. It was Prot warrior, holy priest, ret pally, lock and mage. Heals would go oom right around the boss gets to 35%. DPS was
for all three. IDK what was wrong but I think we were all getting hit by his aoe and debuff causing the healer to oom faster than usual, cause the tank would move close to ranged to pickup adds etc. It wasnt fun.Edit: well after reading some previous posts we were going about it like we would for BC heroics 2 weeks before LK launch, just blow through everything. We didnt have much a of a strategy and only 1 person on adds, who bitched about not getting heals.
It should be known that his lightning shield IS able to be purged. Dispelling his lightning shield makes it so melee dps and the tank can stay on him at all times except when he's channeling lightning ring, making the boss die faster.
Mages can and should spellsteal .Other classes with a magic dispel can do the same.
Melee are best off taking the adds, I've found. Keeps them away from the boss' lightning ring, and the adds don't hit hard enough to be too bothersome.
To all those saying to take the adds is the best strat, i suggest doing it by CCing adds with fear and such. Makes the fight so much faster. Ofcourse you need to have some decent dpsers so you dont get too many adds...
1 dps on each platform ftw. Thankyou!
Dispellable by
Me and my guild just finished gearing our main tank and main healer and decided we would run HoS Heroic for those that just hit 80. We down Sjonnir the Ironshaper, and a holy pally ninjas Bands of the Stoneforge thinking he can use the extra haste... Holy pally wins them and everyone goes haywire. He gets kicked from the guild. Next day he apologized to the guy he ninjad. We forgave him and invited him back after our guild leader had a talk with him. /facepalm
Lightning Shield Dispellable by tranq shot
Warrior tanks: spell reflecting the lightning attack does MASSIVE damage to him. Works on heroic.EDIT: this appears to no longer be true.
I think you're mistaking this guy for , because Loken is the one with .
Another option is to have an &off-heal/dps& We tried all of the strats listed above to no avail. had a Pali tank, Balance druid, Retadin, Holy priest and Surv hunter. We finally came down to just mass dps him(after 5 or so wipes) and at around 100k I, the balance druid, jumped out of boomkin and helped heal until the tank was stable again and I started dpsing once stability had been attained. Worth mentioning that we had the tank and retadin back out of the lightning. Also having whoever gets staticed move away from the others to reduce damage.
Sjonnir was placed here by Loken to watch over the Forge Of Wills which creates the Iron Dwarves for Loken?s Iron Army
2 Unholy DK's, 1 Priest, 1 Palli and 1 Rogue. Was no problem at all. Stay out of ring when he casts and just dps the sh!t out of him.
Pretty easy, the shield isnt much of a problem, hits only about 2-3k on chance. Dispel static charges, watch the lightening ring, when he does it, just run away and take down any adds up. Just dps him, during the end when he hits harder, i just aoed the slimes and mobs coming in while the other 2 dps stayed on him. if your a ret pally like i am, throwing on sacred shields to healers ( or anyone who its getting hit most) and throwing insta flashes from art of war to people needing heals, is a good idea with less pressure on the healer.Fairly simple encounter
On Heroic after doing the Tribunal of Ages this boss is cake.
Um... Is he wearing a kilt?
Ran it for the first time today. I, the prot warrior, threw up sunder stacks as our DK, feral druid in cat form, and mage pummeled him with everything they had. I taunted adds when they spawned and all melee backed off from lightning ring. Priest stood just in front of the door and kept us alive.Piece of cake.
It just seems out of place...Doesn't seem out of place to me.1) Certain zones and music in Northrend, especially Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills, convey an atmosphere where Scottish garb would be right at home.2) Sjonnir casts shaman-y spells like lightning shield and chain lightning, and shaman are well known for their kilt armor.3) Sjonnir's title, The Ironshaper, makes him sound like a blacksmith, and his kilt has the appearance of a blacksmithing apron. Sure, it doesn't cover his chest or midsection, but everyone knows it's only the stuff below the waist that really needs protection.
Interestingly, this boss has a lower-than-expected drop rate for a Frozen Orb for a WotLK heroic boss. His has 59, whereas most have 65 or so. Perhaps this is an average, and it has changed to or been changed from 65 some time ago.
Purge means to dispel an enemy's buffs. Shamans are hardly the only ones who can do so.
I'm trying to complete Glory of the Hero and this is the last one I need, Abuse to Ooze. No matter WHAT I do I kill him. I go to the AH and buy a rocket that's suppose to hit for 54k and it shows me he has way over it (I can't remember the number and can't seem to find it on here) but the damn thing kills him. Does anyone have advice on what to use as a level 100 to trigger Brann to make the Ooze's? You have to damage Sjonnr but I can't seem to find the Goldilock item(s). I searched the AH forever and found some things that hit for like 5 damage but I ran out of a stack of 10 that was available. Much appreciated any advice.
Sjonnir has an ability that causes nature damage to himself apon application to the player. He seems to use this ability before 75% health, so I was playing the waiting game to see if I could get him down to 50% for Abuse the Ooze that way. Unfortunately it seems he doesn't use the ability after 75% health once the Troggs start coming out.
Sjonnir the IronshaperSjonnir the Ironshaper is the last boss of . It is related to the achievement .
This NPC can be found in .
Sjonnir The Ironshaper yells: Loken will not rest... until the forge is retaken! You change... nothing!Sjonnir The Ironshaper yells: Soft, vulnerable shells. Brief fragile lives. You cannot escape the curse of flesh!
The tank should keep Sjonnir in the middle of the platform with the healer in the background.Two DPS should kill the non-elite adds on either side as soon as they spawn, or the healer will be attacked.Move away from from Sjonnir's Lightning Ring—it deals damage to everyone in melee range, but it will not last long.: Inflicts 1,850 to 2,150 Nature damage to a target and jumps to up to 2 nearby allies.: Inflicts 943 to 1,057 Nature damage to enemies every 2 seconds for as long as they remain in melee range. Lasts 10 seconds. Increases Nature damage taken by 10% per stack for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 20 times.: Has a 50% chance of inflicting 3,000 Nature damage to an attacking player. Lasts 10 minutes or until 10 charges have been used up.: Inflicts 1,000 Nature damage to enemies every 2 seconds for as long as they remain in melee range. Lasts 10 seconds.: Increases attack speed by 50% and physical damage dealt by 100%. Lasts 10 minutes. Used if the fight takes too long.: Inflicts 5,550 to 6,450 Nature damage to a target and jumps to up to 2 nearby allies.: Inflicts 1,885 to 2,115 Nature damage to enemies every 2 seconds for as long as they remain in melee range. Lasts 10 seconds. Increases Nature damage taken by 25% per stack for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 20 times.: Has a 50% chance of inflicting 1,000 Nature damage to an attacking player. Lasts 10 minutes or until 10 charges have been used up.: Inflicts 1,000 Nature damage to enemies every 2 seconds for as long as they remain in melee range. Lasts 10 seconds.: Increases attack speed by 50% and physical damage dealt by 100%. Lasts 10 minutes. Used if the fight takes too long.Missing valuable info? Incorrect details? Please
HeroicDeadlyImportantTankDPSHealerInterruptibleMagicCursePoisonDiseaseEnrageTooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper strikes a player with a lightning bolt that arcs to another nearby player. The spell affects up to 3 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper surrounds himself with 10 balls of lightning that have 50% chance of striking melee or ranged attackers with Nature damage. Each time the lightning shield strikes, a ball of lightning dissipates. Thus, the shield expires after 10 min. or after it has struck 10 times.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper afflicts a player with a static charge that periodically zaps its nearby allies and enemies for Nature damage. This effect lasts until cancelled.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper inflicts Nature damage to all players within 10 yards and increases the Nature damage they take by 10% for 15 sec.
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 20% health remaining, he goes into a frenzy. Frenzy increases attack speed by 50% and Physical damage done by 100%.
– When engaged, Sjonnir the Ironshaper begins to summon Forged Iron Dwarf from the nearby forges.
– Forged Iron Dwarves inflict Nature to a player every second for 5 sec.
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 75% health remaining, he begins to summon Forged Iron Troggs from the nearby forges.
– Forged Iron Troggs shock a player, inflicting Nature damage.
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 50% health remaining, he begins to summon Malformed Ooze from the nearby forges.
– Malformed Oozes attempts to combined with other Malformed Oozes that they come within 5 yards of.
– Malformed Oozes that combined become an Iron Sludge.
– Iron Sludges inflicts Nature damage to all players.
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 25% health remaining, he begins to summon Earthen Dwarves from the nearby forges.
Unsure how to post? Check out our !
You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.Please post questions on our
for quicker reply.
You are not logged in. Please
to add your comment.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
The higher the quality the better!
Please review our
before submitting!
You are not logged in. Please
to submit a screenshot.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
Supported: YouTube only
Optional, up to 200 characters
Note: Your video will need to be approved before appearing on the site.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! &
It serves 2 main purposes: &
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game! &
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date! &
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!&
So, what are you waiting for?
and get started.&

我要回帖

更多关于 go swimming 的文章

随机推荐