采纳率:30%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。> 【答案带解析】书面表达 通过最近的学习,你已了解健康生活的重要性,你打算改变自己生活方式,根据...
书面表达通过最近的学习,你已了解健康生活的重要性,你打算改变自己生活方式,根据提示写写你的计划1.想要改变自己的生活方式,打算每天睡8个多小时;2. 计划每天早起,锻炼半个小时;3.每天吃早餐,因为早餐帮助我很好地开始一天的生活;4.每天多喝水,多吃蔬菜水果。5.少吃蛋糕和甜点,因为他们含太多的糖分。After these days’ learning, I want to _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
After these days’learning, I want to change my lifestyle. I plan to sleep 8 hours every evening. So I can be energetic in the next day. Every morning, I will get up early and do sports for half an hou...
考点分析:
考点1:命题作文
& & &命题作文:是根据所给的作文题目,自己审题,自己构思进行 写作。要求学生根据题目,写出文字通顺语法正确,符合该文题材和体裁,单词数符合要求的作文。所以命题作文考查学生在书面表达方面的综合能力。
做好这类题型的要点在于:&
(1)仔细审题,确定体裁。初中作文一般以记叙文为主;&
(2)根据题目,确定写作要点,注意不要眉毛胡子一把抓,要选择最能表现主题的素材;&
(3)了解英语应用文的写作要点:书信,便条,通知等。注意格式正确,用语规范。 &&
(4)其它注意要点同看图说话。
相关试题推荐
完成句子1.假如他们不招待我,我就作弄他他们If they do not give us a treat, I will ________ ________ _________ them2.吃健康的食物对我很重要It is important _______me ___________ __________ ___________ ___________.3. 我们能从巧克力中获得很多能量。We can get ________ __________ ___________ ___________the chocolate.4. 我想买些和埃米不同的礼物。I want to buy _________ __________ ____________ ___________ Amy’s.5.这本书太贵,我没有足够的钱买给她。The book costs _______ __________. I don’t have _________ _________ to buy for her. 
任务型阅读.If someone asks me, “Do you like music?” I will answer him or her, “Of course, I do.” Because I think music is an important part (部分) of our lives.Different people have different ideas about music. For me, I like rock music (摇滚乐) because it’s so exciting. And my favourite rock band (乐队) is Foxy Ladies (酷妹). I also like pop music. My classmate Li Lan loves dance music, because she enjoys dancing. My best friend Jane likes jazz music (爵士乐). She thinks it is really cool.“I love dance and rock music very much,” says my brother, “because they are interesting.”But my mother thinks rock is boring. “I like some relaxing (轻松的) music,” she says. That’s why she likes country music, I think.Dear friends, do you like music? What kind of music do you like?Different PeopleDifferent ideas1.____________II like 2.___________ rock music and pop music.Because they are so exciting.Li LanShe loves dance music.Dancing is her 3.___________.JaneShe likes jazz music.She thinks it’s really cool.My4.___________He loves dance and rock music.Because they are5. ____________.My motherShe likes country music.She likes some relaxing music. 
用所给动词的适当形式填空1.Each of the students ____________(wear)school uniforms every day.2.If it _______________ (not rain)tomorrow, we will go for a picnic.3.Thank you very much for listening to me and _______________ (give) me so much help..4.Would you please ______________ (not talk) in class?5.Look, they are planning _________ (go) to Beijing for the winter holiday.6.It’s time for you _______(change) your lifestyle.7.Art Festival is coming. We practice _____________ (dance) every weekend.8.I need you ___________(help) me with the Maths project.9.She __________ (not have) enough money for the hair clips.10.We’re sure _____________ (finish) the work on time. 
词汇填空 1.The watermelon juice ____________(品尝)nice. I like it very much.2.Andy, how do we _________ (庆祝) Halloween?3.An apple a day is good for our ___________ (健康).4.How many _________ (千克) of beef do you want?5.These clips are beautiful, and they ___________(相配)her pink coat!.6.What are you going to do for the ____________(come) New Year’s Day?7.Of all the cartoons(卡通),I like “The Monkey King”___________(good)8.I am _________ (interest) in playing volleyball.9.____________ (collect) coins is popular all over the world.10.Look, Tom is cutting(切) the apple into two ________.(half). 
One way that scientists (科学家) learn about man is by studying animals.In this lab, the scientists are studying the relationship between diet and health.They are studying the relationship between the amount (数量) of food the mice eat and their health.The mice are in three groups.All three groups are receiving the same healthy food.The first group is eating one cup of food each day, the second group is eating two cups, and the third group is eating three cups.After three years, the healthiest group is the one that is only eating one cup of food each day.The mice in this group are a little thinner. But they are more active.Most of the day, they are running, playing with one another.Also, they are living longer.Mice usually live for two years.Most of the mice in this group are still alive after three years.The second group of mice is healthy, too.They are active, but not as active as the thinner mice.They are only living about two years.The last group of mice is receiving more food than the other two groups.Most of the day, these mice are eating or sleeping.They are not very active.These mice are living longer than the scientists thought-about a year and a half.But they are not healthy.They are sick more often than the other two groups.1.People give each group of the mice _______ amount of food every year.A. a different
B. the sameC. a small
D. a large2.The experiment (实验) lasted for at least _______ years.A. one and a half
B. twoC. two and a half
D. three3.The underlined word “they” in the second paragraph refers to _______.A. the scientistsB. the mice in the first groupC. all the miceD. the mice in the last group4.The best title for the passage is ________.A. Man and health
B. Diet and animalsC. Diet and health
D. Animals and human beings5.The result of the experiment mainly shows that ________.A. eating less may bring longer lifeB. the mice eat more than the scientists thoughtC. the mice live longer than the scientists thoughtD. the more exercise you take, the healthier you will be 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.小木虫仪器共享
lab.muchong.com
实验样品检测、分析CNAS/CMA认证资质
当前位置:
&夏天到啦,同志们可以动起来啦,分享我的计划~~~嘎嘎
夏天到啦,同志们可以动起来啦,分享我的计划~~~嘎嘎
这是我的锻炼表,已经实践了一个星期了,效果嘛,目前一周去了2斤,减肥这件事你得看开了,急不得,要健康瘦,一周2斤算正常。减肥其实最应该关注的关键是体型而不是体重,之前有练过一段时间,没有注意饮食,体重没有减去多少,体型有了改变。真正能看到明显变化的是运动六周以后,大家一起加油动起来吧,减肥的也要管住嘴呦!
啰嗦这么久,这份计划里算中等强度,刚开始受不了的可以先从快步走开始哟,寻找合适自己的方法。
暂时就想这么多啦,有什么可以问我啦,
一定要选择合适自己的运动强度。
动起来.jpg
引用回帖:: Originally posted by ndlihao at
要加油哦 嗯,
引用回帖:: Originally posted by lxg133298 at
24小时热帖
下载小木虫APP
与700万科研达人随时交流王者荣耀健康计划我已经十八岁了怎么修改_百度知道
王者荣耀健康计划我已经十八岁了怎么修改
提示该问题下回答为网友贡献,仅供参考。