翻译Neither party will be liable for non-performance orerase delayss in performance caused by and during

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译24.0 FORCE MAJEURE 24.1 No party shall be liable for a failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this AGREEMENT if,but only to the extent that,such failure or delay is due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the affected party,including:(1) acts of G (2) fire or explosion (except to the extent caused by the negligence or willful misconduct of the affected party); (3) unus (4) war,invasion,riot o (5) governmental laws,orders,restrictions,actions,embargoes, (6) national o and (7) injunctions,strikes,lockouts,labor trouble,or other ind provided that the party affected shall promptly notify the other of the force majeure condition and shall exert reasonable efforts to eliminate,cure,or overcome any such causes and to resume performance of its obligations as soon as practicable.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.任何一方应承担的失败或延迟履行任何本协议规定的义务,如果只是程度,如失败或延迟是由于原因超出了合理控制受影响的一方,包括:( 1 )天灾; ( 2 )火警或爆炸(除非所造成的过失或故意行为不当受影响的一方) ; ( 3 )异常恶劣天气; ( 4 )战争,入侵,骚乱或其他内乱; ( 5 )政府的法律,命令,限制行动,禁运,或堵塞; ( 6 )国家或地区紧急状态;和( 7 )禁令,罢工,停工,劳工问题,或其他工业干扰;规定,受影响的一方应及时通知其他不可抗力的条件,并须尽合理的努力消除,治疗,或克服任何此类原因和恢复尽快.履行其义务在切实可行范围内
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
24.0 不可抗力24.1由于超出受影响方合理控制范围的原因造成不能履行或延迟履行本协议项下约定义务的,只要受影响方将不可抗力情况及时通报对方并尽合理的努力消除、治愈或克服这些原因,并在可行时尽快履行这些义务,在这些原因造成的损失程度范围内,各方无须承担责任。这些原因包括:(1)不可抗拒的自然力(天灾);(2)火灾或爆炸(受影响方疏忽或故意处置不当导致的损失程度除外);(3)非同寻常的恶...
扫描下载二维码15.2. Neither party shall in any circumstances be liable for any special, consequential, direct nor indirect loss, damage, harm or injury suffered or incurred by the affected party beyond the actual cost outlaid by the affected party in the rectification of any breach of the agreement by the other party.
However, the
的翻译是:15.2 方在任何情况下须负责任何特殊的、 间接的、 直接或间接损失、 损害、 伤害或损伤蒙受或招致 outlaid 由另一方纠正任何违反该协议中的第三方的实际成本以外的第三方。第三方不过,须给予另一方为实现这种整顿自费 outlaying 或任何成本的这种校正前合理的机会 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
15.2. Neither party shall in any circumstances be liable for any special, consequential, direct nor indirect loss, damage, harm or injury suffered or incurred by the affected party beyond the actual cost outlaid by the affected party in the rectification of any breach of the agreement by the other party.
However, the
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
15.2 方在任何情况下须负责任何特殊的、 间接的、 直接或间接损失、 损害、 伤害或损伤蒙受或招致 outlaid 由另一方纠正任何违反该协议中的第三方的实际成本以外的第三方。第三方不过,须给予另一方为实现这种整顿自费 outlaying 或任何成本的这种校正前合理的机会
*15.2.任何一方不得在任何情况下毋须作任何特别的、相应、直接或间接损失、损害、所受到的损害或伤害或受影响的任何一方所招致的实际费用超出了中拨款1 550万受影响的当事人在整顿的任何违反该协议的另一方。 然而,受影响的一方须向另一方合理的机会来实现这种修正在自己的费用在中线或承担任何费用等的修正
15.2. 党在任何情况不会是对其中任一受影响的党或者伤害负责受或招致的特别,必然,直接和间接损失、损伤、害处在受影响的党支出的实际成本之外在协议的任何突破口的整流由另一个党。
然而,受影响的党将提供另一个党合理的机会达到这样整流在它自己的费用在支出或招致这样整流的任何费用之前
相关内容&a你出生的日期 You are born date & a特产:爱尔兰有两种酒是非尝不可的,一是已有700历史的爱尔兰威士忌(Irish Whiskey)和单一品味甜酒之冠的百利甜酒(Baileys)。 Special product: Ireland has two kind of liquor rights and wrongs taste may not, one is had 700 historical Irish whisky (Irish Whiskey) and solely savors crown of sweet wine hundred favorable sweet wine (Baileys). & aYou can keep the right kind of noise around you, kind of enthusiasm that defy all laws of gravity and you can build on top at all times. You can meet many interesting people and have the opportunity to talk with Christian Louboutin Wedges too.These replica shoes are very comfortable and easy to wear, or a ball or a clu 您能在您附近保留这正确的噪声,违抗所有引力定律的种类热情,并且您在上面能一直修造。 您能遇见许多有趣的人,并且有机会与基督徒Louboutin谈话也是楔住得。这些复制品鞋子是非常舒适和容易佩带或者球或俱乐部和去整夜跳舞。 您能,当然,选择这正确的跳起被注意的势利的人因素。 这允许您能绝对任何地方去,不用对丢失的恐惧或与某人不谈话。 & astay believe . 逗留相信。 & a(4)初次洗涤时可于清水中先加点食盐或白醋,可以防褪色。
& aGreen Onion pepper black chicken 葱胡椒黑色鸡 & aUse the arrow keys to highlight your choice, then press ENTER 使用箭头突出您的选择,然后新闻进入 & adisbursed 支出 & a菜名 意大利语 Vegetable famous Italian & a私自用车现象多 The private private car phenomenon are many & a@@InPutInteger @@InPutInteger & a他在我想要倾诉的时候仔细的听我说 He wants the time in me which pours out careful listens to me to say & aUnincorporated glucose-6-phosphate and antibiotics 未组成社团的葡萄糖6磷酸盐和抗生素 & a色木 Color wood & a安布拉曼 Peaceful Braman & a你现在方便让我安装嘛 You facilitate now let me install & aany warlcok wanna do 71 instance 所有warlcok想要做71事例 & a阿进 Arab League enters & a制造商名称及概况 Manufacturer name and survey & afactites_rcclamation factites_rcclamation & acitizens band 市民乐队 & aI need to confirm that you have been sent this documentation and are clear on the rework process.
If not, I will make sure you receive it. 我需要证实送了您这文献并且是确切在重做过程。 如果不,我将保证您接受它。 & aI'd rather be single than choose a wrong person 我宁可单身比选择一个错误人 & aIt belong to me 它属于我 & a我们绝不应该放弃对幸福的信仰 We should not give up to the happy belief & aif i could i would but i can 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他住在那里吗? He lives in there? & aCOLOR: #ffffff 颜色: #ffffff & ahe thought god was keeping him there
for his safety 他认为神为他的安全保留他那里 & aa.boy.can.do.everything.for.girl a.boy.can.do.everything.for.girl & asystem no signal什么意思 system no signal any meaning & aThe focus of the passage is on the voice in ads 正在翻译,请等待...
& aVARILLA MEDICION ACEITE 标尺测量油 & aIt;s 8.00,It;stimetoget up.What day is it today,Aunt Cathy? 它; s 8.00,它; stimetoget。今天是什么天它,凯茜伯母? & aScientists now know that matter and energy are very closely related to _____ 科学家现在知道问题和能量与_____非常紧密地相关 & aREGL RGES RFF REG. RGES RF & a博纳 Boner & abe ok with 是好的与 & aRESORTE VALVULAS 手段阀门 & a你好!我叫迈克。你叫什么名字? Hello! My name am Mike.What name are you called? & a七栋1单元 A seven unit & aThe staff in-service time since November 1998 职员在职时间从1998年11月 & a优美语录 Exquisite collected sayings & aby nine clock , all the olympic 由九时钟,所有奥林匹克 & aat the end of four years 在四年的结尾 & aWe have got fifteen points. 我们有十五点。 & aThailand news flood 泰国新闻洪水 & afertile coastal strip 肥沃沿海小条 & aLocal necrosis of liver hemorrhage 肝脏出血地方坏死 & a很长时间以来,如何构建和谐的师生关系一直是一个热门的讨论话题。 Long since the very time, how has constructed the harmonious teacher and student relations always is a popular discussion topic. & aGood morals in a country, my personal qualities will be further improved 在国家,我的个人质量进一步将改进好道德 & a你是第一小学的学生吗? You are the first elementary school's student? & aBeing able to wait is a sign of true love and
patience.Anyone can say she loves you but not everyone can wait for you。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a生产和生活辅助用房等设施 The production and the life assistance use facilities and so on room & aNavigation system "RNS 315" 导航系统“RNS 315” & a健康睡眠,梦妮雅床垫! Healthy sleep, dream ni elegant mattress! & a15.2. Neither party shall in any circumstances be liable for any special, consequential, direct nor indirect loss, damage, harm or injury suffered or incurred by the affected party beyond the actual cost outlaid by the affected party in the rectification of any breach of the agreement by the other party.
However, the
15.2. 党在任何情况不会是对其中任一受影响的党或者伤害负责受或招致的特别,必然,直接和间接损失、损伤、害处在受影响的党支出的实际成本之外在协议的任何突破口的整流由另一个党。
然而,受影响的党将提供另一个党合理的机会达到这样整流在它自己的费用在支出或招致这样整流的任何费用之前 &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!Neither Party shall be liable to the other for any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind arising hereunder. For avoidance of doubt, Buyer shall not be liable in respect of such losses in case of Buyer's cancellation of any Purchase Order or the termination of business relations with Supplier, regardless of whether the claim under which such damages are sought is based upon tort, strict liability, statute, regulation or any other legal theory or law.
°神水盟4013
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
任何一方应当承担其他惩罚性的、特殊的、在任何意外或间接损失情况的下所有责任。为免生疑问,买方不得对这种损失的赔偿责任,买方的任何购买订单的取消或终止业务与供应商的关系,不管这样的索赔是基于侵权损害赔偿的请求,严格责任,法律、法规或任何其他法律理论或法律。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 delayscontenttouches 的文章

随机推荐