扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
as a reason of与as a result of区别
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
as a reason of 表示“作为...的原因”.as a result of 表示“因此,由于;作为…的结果”.比如:Every eight seconds,a child dies as a result of water contamination.每八秒钟就有一个儿童因为水污染而死亡.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
意思第二个是
由于() 意思其实两个没有本质的区别 随便用即可
as a reason of
sth.是一个事情的理由,as a result of sth.是一个事情的结果
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
result from ,result in ,as a result这三者有什么区别,请举例说明
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
result from 由于.原因Soil damage can result from flooding,the effects of chemicals,or the removal of nutrients that help plants grow.洪水、化学品的影响,以及植物生长所需营养的流失都会对土地造成伤害.result in 造成.Budget mistakes result in an irretrievable injury to the profits.预算错误通常会给公司利润造成无法挽回的损失.as a result 结果是.As a result of a downsizing initiative and a major bank merger,his usually well-ordered life became fraught with changes.由于一次裁员行动和一次重大的银行合并,他一贯有条不紊的生活变得充满了变化.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
result from
产生于…, 由…引起Nothing had resulted from our efforts.我们的努力没有产生什么结果。result in
引起, 导致; 以…为结局The game resulted in another victory for our team.比赛结果, 我们队又获胜了。<b...
扫描下载二维码Dad missed a step and fell, the new suitcase rolling down the stairs.A.resulting inB.resulting fromC.as a resultD.as a result of 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Dad missed a step and fell,_________ the new suitcase rolling down the stairs.A.resulting inB.resulting fromC.as a resultD.as a result of
A非谓语题。& Dad 与result& in 为主谓关系所以用现在分词做状语。 Result in 结果;&& result from&因为&句意:父亲踩空摔倒了结果新行李箱从楼梯滚下去。 选A
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
The student, if well_________, will pass the examination without much difficulty.A.preparingB.preparedC.to prepareD.ready
On the ground _______ a sick goat, whose life was in danger.&&&A.layB.laysC.lyingD.laying
----Why did you go back to the shop? -----I left my friend _____there.A.waitingB.to waitC.waitD.waits
She doesn’t like Miss Anderson, so she always avoids ________ with her.A.being left alone B.being leaving aloneC.being leaving behindD.being left behind
& -----Why are you looking pleased?----Oh, I’ve just had a job _________.A.to offerB.offeringC.offeredD.being offered
— What’s the main purpose of tonight’s meeting?— We are going to talk about the problem _______ at the last meeting.A.having discussedB.to be discussedC.being discussedD.discussed
I went to bed early _____ the sleep lost last night.A.to make upB.gaining backC.making upD.to gain
The robot was going to &&&&&&&&&&by Larry’s life.A.test outB.be tested outC.testing outD.try out
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Dad missed a step and fell,_________ the new suitcase rolling down the stairs.
A.resulting in
B.resulting from
C.as a result
D.as a result of
胖子_g0581
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
非谓语题。& Dad 与result& in 为主谓关系所以用现在分词做状语。 Result in 结果;&& result from&因为&句意:父亲踩空摔倒了结果新行李箱从楼梯滚下去。 选A
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 resulting trust 的文章

随机推荐