–How do lucy feel sad?–She feel sads sad.找错并改正并说出理由

Start by marking “Working: People Talk About What They Do All Day and How They Feel About What They Do” as Want to Read:
Want to Read
Want to Read
Currently Reading
Enlarge cover
Want to Read
Error rating book. Refresh and try again.
Rate this book
Clear rating
See a Problem?
We’d love your help.
Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of
Working by Studs Terkel.
It’s the wrong book
It’s the wrong edition
Details (if other):
Working: People Talk About What They Do All Day and How They Feel About What They Do
switch to:Access denied | www.evanmarckatz.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.evanmarckatz.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3ebc410ef40392ca-ua98).how does she feel 完美作业网 www.wanmeila.com
howdoeshefeel如何回答 She feels well/tired/happy/thirsty/hungry.
What does she feel和How does she feel有什么区别what 她感到什么?how 她感觉怎么样?(医生询问病人)
在雅思听力中,有一个问题是:&How does she feel?&,可以填不超过3个词与/和一个 如果这么写 应该也对, 但是 前面程度的词 可以不用加
这个刚好3个词
万一超过了 就直接 写 confident
绝对不会错
Whatdoesshefeel和Howdoesshefeel有什么区别 What does she feel? 她感觉到什么东西? 问察觉到什么事物How does she feel? 她(身体)感觉如何? 问感受
How does she feel?用否定回答(用sorry回答) How does she feel?否定回答用sorry:She doesn't feel sorry.
how does salah feel?的答句是不是she is afraid How does Sarah feel?答句可以是 - She is scared.
She feels cold.
She feels happy.( 她很害怕。/ 她觉得很冷。/ 她感到快乐。)
跪求这首歌的中文翻译 feeling used,感觉被利用了,but I'm,但我…,still missing you,还是想着你,and I can't,而我依然不能,see the end of this,接受这结果,just wanna feel your kiss,只想感觉你的亲吻,against my lips,弥留在唇上的气息,and now all this time,这么长的时间,is passing by,已经过去,but I still can't seem to tell you why,但我似乎依然不能告诉你 为什么,it hurts me every time I see you,每次见到你我的心会阵痛,realize how much I need you,察觉到自己有多么需要你,i hate you i love you,我恨你 我爱你,i hate that i love you,我恨我 爱着你,don't want to, but i can't put,我并不想这样 但我再也无法,nobody else above you,将别人放在心上,i hate you i love you,我恨你 我爱你,i hate that i want you,我恨我 爱着你,you want her, you need her,你想要她 你需要她,and I'll never be her,而我永远不会是她,i miss you when i can't sleep,失眠的夜 我想着你,or right after coffee,喝了咖啡 我想着你,or right when i can't eat,吃不下饭 我想着你,i miss you in my front seat,我想念你坐在我的前座,still got sand in my sweaters,我的毛衣里还留有沙子,from nights we don't remember,多少个夜里已经记不得,do you miss me like i miss you?你是否像我一样想着我,fucked around and got attached to you,不顾一切只想和你一起,friends can break your heart too, and,朋友也有伤你心的时候,i'm always tired but never of you,我总是觉得很累 但并不是因为你,if i pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that shit,如果我强加于你 你也不会高兴的,i put this real out, but you wouldn't bite that shit,我把事实托出 而你并不买账,i type a text but then i never mind that shit,我写了简讯 我并不在意,i got these feelings but you never mind that shit,我的这些感受 你从来不在乎,oh oh, keep it on the low,好吧 不要说了,you're still in love with me but your friends don't know,你还爱着我 但你朋友们却不知道?if you wanted me you would just say......
–How do lucy feel?–She feels sad.找错并改正并说出理由 How does lucy feel。Lucy是第三人称单数,因此do应该变形为第三人称单数形式does
does she feel happy?回答 肯定回答Yes,she does.否定回答 No,she doesn't.请采纳

我要回帖

更多关于 feel sad 的文章

随机推荐