she has had dinner改成一般has been 疑问句句

小学英语一般疑问句、否定句和特殊疑问(附习题)53
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
小学英语一般疑问句、否定句和特殊疑问(附习题)53
小学英语所有句型转换的方法;基本助动词只有三个:be,do,have,他们没;完成体,被动态,否定句,疑问句等;一、肯定句改否定句的方法――一步法;1、在be动词后加not;2、在can,等后加not;3、上述都没有的,在动词前加助动词否定形式don;4、some改成any;二、肯定句改一般疑问句的方法――三步法;1、把be动词放在句首,剩下的照抄,(som
小学英语所有句型转换的方法
基本助动词只有三个:be, do, have, 他们没有词汇意义,只有语法作用,如协助构成进行体,
完成体,被动态,否定句,疑问句等。
一、 肯定句改否定句的方法――一步法
1、 在be动词后加not。如:is not , are not , am not, was not, were not;
2、 在can,等后加not。如:cannot
3、 上述都没有的,在动词前加助动词否定形式do not, does not.
(don’t/doesn’t)
4、 some 改成any。
二、 肯定句改一般疑问句的方法――三步法
1、 把be动词放在句首,剩下的照抄,(some 改成any,my改成your等)句点改成问号。
2、 把can,等放到句首,剩下的照抄,(some 改成any,my改成your等)句点改成问号。
例如:陈述句:
They are in the park.
He can play the guitar..
一般疑问句:
Are they in the park?
Can he play the guitar?
把下列句子变成一般疑问句
3、 上述都没有的,在句首请助动词Do/Does帮忙,剩下的照抄,(some 改成any,my改
成your等)句点改成问号。
例如:陈述句:
I like the ducks.
He likes the dogs.
一般疑问句:
Do you like the ducks?
Does he like the dogs?
把下列句子改为一般疑问句。
1. We need some masks.
问词后面,how many除外,必须先写物品,再写be动词等。
3、划线部分去掉后剩下的内容照抄,(some 改成any,my改成your等)
4、句点改成问号。
句型转换题
1. The girl is singing in the classroom.(改为否定句)(改为一般疑问句)
对画线部分提问)
5. I can speak English.(改为一般疑问句)
6. I am writing now.(同上)
7. I have a desk and a chair.(用He做主语改写句子)
8. She is buying some food in the supermarket.(改为否定句)
(对画线部分提问)
10. Does she like growing flowers? (给予否定回答)
对画线部分提问)
12. The girl dances beautifully.(改为感叹句)
13. The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day.( 改为否定句)
14. The boy is standing on the man's shoulders.(改为一般疑问句)
对画线部分提问)
关于特殊疑问词组
针对人提问 (谁)
地点(何地)
时间(何时)
方式方法程序(怎样)
可数名词问多少 How many
不可数名词问多少,多少钱
东西职业事物(什么)
what color
what class
what grade
which class
1、A: _______ is the boy in blue?
B:He’s Mike.
2、A: _______ pen is it?
B:It’s mine.
3、A: _______ is the diary?
B:It’s under the chair.
4、A: ___ is the Chirstmas Day?
B: It’s on the 25th of December.
5、A: _______ are the earphones?
B:They are 25 yuan.
6、A: _______ is the cup?
B:It’s blue.
7、A: _______ is it today?
B:It’s Sunday.
8、A: _______ was it yesterday?
B: It was the 13th of October.
9、A: _______ this red one?
B:It’s beautiful.
10、A: Can I have some paper and some crayons?
B: _______ ?
11、A:_______ is your cousin?
B: He’s 15 years old.
12、A:_______ do you have dinner?
B: At 6 o’clock.
1.He does well in Maths. (改为否定句)
2.Mike runs as fast as Ben. (改为一般疑问句)
3.I get up at six thirty every day. (用yesterday morning every day)
(对画线部分提问)
5. Ben runs fast. I run faster. (两句合并为一句)
6. The policeman caught the thief. (改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
(对画线部分提问)
8. Turn right at the third crossing. (改为否定句)
9. How can I get to the shopping centre? (改为同义句)
10 The computer is very nice. (改为感叹句)
Are they American cars? (改为单数)
Don’t go along this street. (改为肯定句)
The policeman caught the thief. (改问现在进行时)
(对画线部分提问)
It always rains in summer there. (改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)
It’(对画线部分提问)
I like autumn best. (改为否定句)
Do you like spring? (加上winter 改为选择疑问句)
(对画线部分提问)
Please turn off the light. (改为否定句)
I know his telephone number. (改为一般疑问句)
It is a fine day today.
(改为感叹句)
The children have school today. (改为否定句)
I’d like to join them.(改为一般疑问句)
(对画线部分提问)
I like collecting stamps and singing. (改为否定句)
He often cleans his bedroom. (改为一般疑问句)
(对画线部分提问)
(对画线部分提问)
He did his homework in the classroom. (改为否定句)
Wang Bing is heavier than Gao Shan. (对画线部分提问)
Tom jumps as far as Mike. (改为否定句)
I see a man behind me. (改为一般过去时)
Helen is good at singing. (同义句)
The boy can jump higher than the girl. (改为否定句)
It is hot in summer in New York. (对画线部分提问)
Liu Tao needs some pencils. (改为否定句)
She is an English girl. (变为复数)
They are our women doctors. (变为单数)
Mary can fly. (变为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)
I like playing football. (改成第三人称单数he)
He has a brother. (改为一般疑问句)
Nancy drew some pictures yesterday. (改为否定句)
Liu Tao usually reads newspaper. (改为过去时)
1. The children have a good time in the park.
否定句:__________________________________________
一般疑问句:________________________________________
2. 音乐会)
对划线部分提问:____________________________________
3. There is only one problem.
肯定/否定回答:____________________________________
7. She had some bread for lunch today.
8. They read English last night.
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、高等教育、各类资格考试、文学作品欣赏、专业论文、外语学习资料、小学英语一般疑问句、否定句和特殊疑问(附习题)53等内容。 
 小学英语人教版_肯定句、否定句、疑问句总结+练习_...系统、详细提炼,另附有练习题,巩固学习效果。...三、肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的相互...  否定句一般疑问句特殊疑问句练习题及答案_四年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。一、对划线部分提问 1. His father is an engineer. 2. My first name is Tom...  小学英语句型转换(陈述句变一般疑问句特殊疑问句及练习)_六年级英语_英语_小学...有词汇意义,只有 语法作用,如协助构成进行体,完成体,被动态,否定句,疑问句等...  21、小学英语一般疑问句和特殊疑问句(附练习题)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。一般疑问句 一、什么是一般疑问句 用 Yes 或 No 作答的疑问句叫一般疑问句。一般疑问...  小学英语一般疑问句和特殊疑问句(附练习题)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。小学英语一般疑问句及特殊疑问句专项练习一、一般疑问句 1、定义: 用 Yes 或 No 作答的...  小学英语一般疑问句和特殊疑问句(附练习题)[1]_英语_小学教育_教育专区。一般疑问句在英语的学习中, 一般疑问句的转换及回答是经常碰到的问题, 现在我们就来探讨...  小学英语一般疑问句和特殊疑问句(附练习题)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。一.将下列句子变为一般疑问句并做肯否定回答。 1.His father is an English teacher. 2....  小升初英语陈述句、一般疑问句、特殊疑问句及练习_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_...(四)肯定句、否定句、一般疑问句和特殊疑问句的相互转换 有 am, is, are ...  五年级否定句,一般疑问句,特殊疑问句讲解和练习 - 副本_英语_小学教育_教育专区。状元郎辅导中心 否定句,一般疑问句,特殊疑问句句型转换的方法 一、 肯定句改...将下列各句改成否定句和一般疑问句.1. Their teacher is prom England. 2. She has a nice volleyball. 3. Lucy and Lily are Americans. 4. They have dinner at 5:30 every day. 5. Kate is playing with a cat. 6. We have a smal 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
将下列各句改成否定句和一般疑问句。1. Their teacher is prom England.&&& _____________________________&&& _____________________________2. She has a nice volleyball.&&&&& _____________________________&&& _____________________________3. Lucy and Lily are Americans.&&& _____________________________&&& _____________________________4. They have dinner at 5:30 every day.&&& _____________________________&&& _____________________________&&5. Kate is playing with a cat.&&& _____________________________&&&& _____________________________6. We have a small sports collection.&&&& _____________________________&&& _____________________________
1. Their teacher isn't from England.&&&&&& Is their teacher from England?&&&& 2. She doesn't have a nice volleyball.&&&&&& Does she have a nice volleyball?&&&& 3. Lucy and Lily aren't Americans.&&&&&& Are Lucy and Lily Americans?&&&& 4. They don't have dinner at 5:30 every day.&&&&&& Do they have dinner at 5:30 every day?&&&& 5. Kate isn't playing with a cat.&&&&&& Is Kate playing with a cat?&&&& 6. We don't have a small sports collection.&&&&&& Do you have a small sports collection?
科目:初中英语
来源:北大附中网校2005年12月份初二英语打擂统考
阅读下面短文,根据所给的语境,按要求完成下列各题。
  Many people don’t like to stay at home on vacation.(1) They want to do something different.So people from the city go to the countryside and people from the countryside go to the city.During the vacation,buses,trains and planes are all busy.It is very hard to buy train tickets (票) or air tickets.So many people take cars for traveling.
  (2)上个周末我和朋友乘小汽车去了乡下。There were many cars and buses on the road.So it took us about an hour to get out of the city.An hour later,we came to a hill.It was green and beautiful.We thought it was a good place to have a picnic.So we took the food,fruit and drinks out of the car.We sat down and began to eat happily.That day we had a good time there.
将(1)处的句子改为否定句。________
将(2)处的句子译成英语。________
来源:模拟题
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面短文,根据所给语境,按要求完成下列各题。 &&& Happiness is for everyone. In fact, ①happiness is always around you if you put your heart into it. When you are in trouble at school, your f when you study hard at your lessons, your parentsare always taking good care of your
when you get success, your friends will congratulate
when you do something wrong, people around you will help you to correct it. And when you do something good to others, you will feel happy, too. All these are your happiness. If you notice a bit of them, you can find that happiness is always around you. ②Happiness is not the same as money, it's a feeling of your heart. When you are poor, you can also be very happy, because you have something else that can't be bought with money. When you meet with difficulties, you can say loudly you are very happy, because you have more chances to challenge (挑战) yourself. So you cannot always say you are poor and you have bad luck. ③If you take every chance you get, you can be a happy and-lucky person. 1. 将 ① 处改为否定句形式(意义不变)。 &&& _________________________________________________________________________ 2. 将 ② 处译成汉语。 &&& _________________________________________________________________________ 3. 将 ③ 处改为 so that 引导的目的状语从句。 &&& _________________________________________________________________________
来源:同步题
题型:句型转换
按要求变化下列各句1. I often download pop songs on my computer. (对画线部分提问)________ do ________ download new songs?2. My father switches on his laptop for work.(改为否定句)My father ________ ________ ________his laptop for work.3. Li Mei sends three emails to her pen pal every day.&&(对画线部分提问)________ ________ emails _________ Li Mei send to her pen pal every day?4. Juliet likes playing computer games and visiting game websites.&& (改为一般疑问句)________ ________ ________ playing computer games and visiting game websites?5. Jack plays Final Fantasy. He doesn't play Tomb Raider.(将两句合并成一句)Jack plays Final Fantasy ________ he doesn't play Tomb Raider.
来源:同步题
题型:句型转换
将下列各句改成一般疑问句并且给出简短的肯定和否定回答。1. This is my pencil. &&& ____________________________________________________________2. His name is David. &&& ____________________________________________________________3. They are from England. &&& ____________________________________________________________4. Tom's father is a doctor. &&& ____________________________________________________________5. The desks are very heavy. &&& ____________________________________________________________6. Mary is doing her homework now. &&& ____________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
did,have,do,does,has,had.要在什么句子中用 要怎么用哦 这些都是什么词,什么时候要用组动词
受灾群众kBU
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
did(一般过去时),have(现在完成时),do(一般现在时),does(一般现在时,主语为三单),has(现在完成时,主语为三单),had (过去完成时)这些词都可以是助动词,用于不同时态的否定句和疑问句另外,这些词也可以是实义动词做:do(一般现在时)
I do my homework every day.
does(一般现在时,主语为三单)
My mother does housework every day. did(一般过去时)They did their best yesterday. 有:have(一般现在时)
I have a book. has(一般现在时,主语为三单)
She has a pen. had (一般过去时)
They had dinner at 7 yesterday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
had, have, has, do, does, did 既是行为动词也是助动词一般现在时用动词原形,当主语是第三人称单数时动词也用三单,所以: have , do does, has用在一般现在时中,如: I have a brother. He has short hair.一般疑问句的结构: Do / Does + 主语 + 动词原形如: Do you lik...
这些都是助动词,就是起帮助作用的动词。did用在一般过去式的否定句和疑问句中。如:I came home late last night.如果这句你要变成否定或疑问句,就必须借一个did来帮忙啦。does和do跟did用法差不多,但是用在一般现在时态中。如:I get up at six every morning.变否定或疑问,就要借用do;但是如果是He gets up a...
助动词包括三大类:be,do,have。助动词三大作用:1. 构成被动语态,这说的是be:The cake was eaten by a cat. 2. 构成完成时态,这是说的have:My parents have been married for thirty years. 3. 构成否定句或者疑问句,这是be,do 和have 均有的功能:Does s...
1.do表示动词原形,一般现在时的句子中用do。did是Do的过去式,一般过去式的句子中用did。does是do的单数形式,主语为三单时用does。具体的动词要看句子本身,举一个例子:我爱我的母亲。译为:I love my mother.
这个句子中love为动词,也就是do,在这里它以原形出现,表示一般现在时。如果改为:我曾经很爱的我母亲(这个例子不太准确不过也可以说明问题),译为: I lo...
扫描下载二维码反意疑问句是由“陈述句+简略的一般问句 构成.其中的简略的一般问句通常只用两个词:一个是肯定或否定的be动词.情态动词.助动词.另一个是人称代词. 51. I don’t suppose anyone——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
反意疑问句是由“陈述句+简略的一般问句 构成.其中的简略的一般问句通常只用两个词:一个是肯定或否定的be动词.情态动词.助动词.另一个是人称代词. 51. I don’t suppose anyone will be volunteer, ? A. do I B. don’t I C. will they D. won’t they 52. Mrs. Black doesn’t believe her son is able to design a digital camera, . A. is he B. isn’t he C. doesn’t she D. does she 53. Brian told you that there wasn’t anyone in the room at that time, ? A. was there B. wasn’t there C. didn’t he D. did he 54. There is no light in the dormitory. They must have gone to the lecture, ? A. didn’t they B. don’t they C. mustn’t they D. haven’t they 55. Bill’s aim is to inform the viewers that cigarette advertising on TV is illegal, ? A. isn’t it B. is it C. isn’t he D. is he 56. He seldom has lunch at school, ? A. hasn’t he B. has he C. doesn’t he D. does he 57. If I knew the answer, I wouldn’t be asking, ? A. didn’t I B. did I C. would I D. wouldn’t I 58. It’s a fine day. Let’s go fishing, ? A. won’t we B. will we C. don’t we D. shall we 59. There was a loud scream from the backstage immediately after the concert ended, ? A. wasn’t there B. was there C. didn’t it D. did it 60. -You must do as I tell you. -Oh, I must, ? A. should I B. ought I C. mustn’t I D. must I 61. The women carrying babies, get on the bus first, ? A. will you B. will she C. doesn’t she D. don’t they 62. Frank is working late again. This is the first time this week he’s had to study late, . A. isn’t he B. hasn’t it C. hasn’t he D. isn’t it 63. She must have been asleep at the time, ? A. didn’t she B. didn’t it C. wasn’t she D. wasn’t it 64. Mr. Wang, let us go home a little earlier, ? A. shall we B. can we C. will you D. will we 65. Dad, please let us, Jill and me, go swimming this afternoon, ? A. can you B. may I C. shall we D. will you 66. The poor had no right to speak at that time, A. had he B. hadn’t they C. didn’t he D. did they 67. She dislikes doing housework, ? A. doesn’t she B. does she C. doesn’t he D. does he 68. Here come the students, ? A. doesn’t it B. don’t they C. is it D. do they 69. We have lunch at school at twelve, ? A. don’t we B. do we C. haven’t we D. have we 70. I suppose you must have finished your homework last night, ? A. mustn’t you B. do I C. didn’t you D. don’t I 71. -You can’t come tomorrow, can you? - . A. Yes, but I can come tomorrow B. Yes, I can’t come tomorrow C. No, I can’t. But I’ll try D. No, I can come tomorrow 72. -Have a cup of tea, ? -Thank you. A. do you B. won’t you C. don’t you D. haven’t you 73. Neither he nor I am wrong, ? A. am I B. are they C. is he D. don’t they 74. I suppose that you ought to have known it, ? A. do I B. oughtn’t you C. don’t I D. ought you 75. Nothing the girl did was right, ? A. wasn’t it B. did it C. did she D. was it 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
1.I've been playing games on the computer.(变为一般疑问句)
2.Why have you been wasting your time on those books again?(变为陈述句)
3.He has been studying a lot this week,_____________________?(变为反意疑问句)
4. The cars have been getting cheaper.(就画线部分提问)
5.I've been thinking of buying a new car.(就画线部分提问)
根据句末的要求或提示改写下列句子 88. We can go to the museum today. We can also go there tomorrow. (用either…or…改写) 89. It is believed that Loulan was gradually covered by sandstorm from AD200 to AD400.(句式改写) &Loulan is believed ____________________________________________________________ . 90. He didn’t go to bed until I came back. (对划线部分强调) 91.Luckily, we’d brought a road map. Without the road map we would have lost our way. (改为含有定语从句的复合句) 92. “Did you have an argument with Mary?” John asked.(改为间接引语) 93. Why does English have so many difficult rules that confuse people? That is the reason.(改为表语从句) 94. Nobody understood his speech,____________ ? (反意疑问句) 95. Their money was used up and they had to give up the project.(改成简单句)
第II卷(共50分) 五.按要求完成下列句子(10分,每小题2分) 67. His uncle will come here in two days.(就划线部分提问) ______ ________ will his uncle come here?
68.我认为学好英语的最好方法就是多练习讲英语。(完成译句) I think &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&English more is the best way to study English well. 69.I have already received some Christmas cards from my friends. (改为一般疑问句)
________ you &received any Christmas cards from your friends&&&&& ?
70.Mr. Li &used to go fishing in a small village. (改为否定句) ) &&
&&Mr. Li ________ _________ to go fishing in a small village. 71.Jhon& never finishes his homework on time,& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? (变反意疑问句)
附加题:按每个小题后的要求做题,将答案写在题上。 1. I would like you to change this blouse. If you don't, give me my money back. (改为同义句) &&& I would like you to change this blouse ______ ______ return me the money. 2. It began to snow, and what was worse, we didn't know where to go in the forest. (改为同义句) &&& It started to snow, and ______ ______, we lost our way completely in the forest. 3. My car broke down. I must ______ it ______ today. (修理) 4. She had no sooner entered the classroom, the class began. (改为同义句) &&& No sooner ______ she ______ the classroom, the class began. 5. ______ ______ (时间许可的话), we'll go swimming. 6. Her mother busied herself in getting dinner ready. (改为同义句) &&& Her mother was ______ ______ dinner.7. There used to be a church here, ______ ______? (构成反意疑问句)8. He ______ ______ ______ TV before I found him. (一直在看电视) 9. Since everybody is here, let's have the meeting. (改为同义句) &&& ______ ______ every one is here, let's have the meeting. 10. All the people in the world can live ______ _______. (和睦相处)
第II卷(共50分) 五.按要求完成下列句子(10分,每小题2分) 67. His uncle will come here in two days.(就划线部分提问) ______ ________ will his uncle come here?
68.我认为学好英语的最好方法就是多练习讲英语。(完成译句) I think &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&English more is the best way to study English well. 69.I have already received some Christmas cards from my friends. (改为一般疑问句)
________ you &received any Christmas cards from your friends&&&&& ?
70.Mr. Li &used to go fishing in a small village. (改为否定句) ) &&
&&Mr. Li ________ _________ to go fishing in a small village. 71.Jhon& never finishes his homework on time,& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&? (变反意疑问句)
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 has 疑问句 的文章

随机推荐