有be here now什么意思浪漫的英文句子里面有here is now的呢?可以帮助一下吗?

相关词典网站:麻烦大家帮忙翻译一下英语,不要百度翻译。 大家好,今天我给大家介绍一个岛屿, 你们猜一下这里是哪里-求英语翻译,不要百度翻译的
你正在浏览:
麻烦大家帮忙翻译一下英语,不要百度翻译。 大家好,今天我给大家介绍一个岛屿, 你们猜一下这里是哪里-求英语翻译,不要百度翻译的
麻烦大家帮忙翻译一下英语,不要百度翻译。 大家好,今天我给大家介绍一个岛屿, 你们猜一下这里是哪里
这两个地方相聚非常近,走路只是需要大约10分钟。最后这里是环岛路,你可以骑自行车,然后观看沿海风光麻烦大家帮忙翻译一下英语,你们猜一下这里是哪里?这里是厦门鼓浪屿要想上这个岛屿,你要通过这个码头,不要百度翻译。大家好,今天我给大家介绍一个岛屿。这里是南普陀,旁边就是厦门大学
these two places are very close, and just takes you 10 minutes to walkHello everyone, a way that around the island.Finally,仅供参考。谢谢, today I will introduce(介绍) an island to you.Can you guys guess where is here?Here is the Gulangyu in Xiamen.If you want to get to this island, you have to go through this pier(码头).Here is the South Putuo, next to the Xiamen University, this is the Huandao Road, you can ride a bike, and enjoy(享受) the coastal view(沿海风景).以上翻译
南普陀门口到厦门大学门口步行只要一分钟不到。你自动大小写。Hello everybody。today i will introduce a nice island to you。can you guess where is it?ah here is gulangyu in Xiamen.if you want to
come here,to across the jetty is the only wayhere is nanputuo and Xiamen university is nearby.it takes only one minute to walk。you can ride a bike to enjoy coastal scenery。帮你改了一个地方.At last here is the islandring road好吧。因为厦大就是我母校
Hello everybody, today I'll introduce an island to you.Now,guess where this place is?This is an island in Xiamen which name is Kulangsu.And all of you should pass through this dock before getting to the island.And here is NanPutuo Temple,next to the Xiamen University.These two places are very close,only about 10 minutes away by walking.Finally,here is Huandao Road,you can ride a bike and then see the coastal scenery.
一位护士把疲惫焦急的军人带到床边。 “你的儿子来了,”她对老人说。她重复说了几遍,病人才睁开眼睛。 ...
Why I love you same as before?
Ok,America as a developed country,the education in...
I think it's very commercial in Zhouzhuang nowaday...
你可能感兴趣的内容?问Anybody is here?与Is anybody here?意思上有多大的区别?什么情况才用第一句?
问Anybody is here?与Is anybody here?意思上有多大的区别?什么情况才用第一句?
09-10-27 &
Is anybody here?是一般疑问句.较正式.正式地问:所有人都在吗?Anybody is here?是口语的一般交流.表示所有人在这么.常表随意的问问.
请登录后再发表评论!湘ICP备号-1 CopyRight & 2010
All Rights Reserved.Why there is so many students here?这个句子正确吗?请分析一下。谢
在沪江关注英语的沪友snowflakes18遇到了一个关于英语词汇的疑惑,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
Why there is so many students here?这个句子正确吗?请分析一下。谢
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Why there is so many students here?这个句子正确吗?
這句話不正確.
兩處語法錯誤
一是疑問句的語序錯誤;
二是謂語動詞單復數錯誤.
正確的句子應該是: Why are there so many students here?
—— Emersonlee
why are there so many students here?
—— xiaoboliang
最起码是复数there are
—— angel_ting
应该是Why is there so many students here吧,呵呵,不过我也不是很确定就是了。。。|||
—— 大大的豆包
相关其他知识点

我要回帖

更多关于 just be here now 的文章

随机推荐