junior schoolhigh school是什么词性

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初中学生英语词汇学习策略与英语成绩的相关性研究Correlation Between English Vocabulary Learning Strategies andEnglish Achievements of Junior High School Students
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口我确定单词的顺序没搞错
答案:美国的高中或者大学通常为四年,junior就是三年级学生,可以是高中也可能是大学三年级学生。所以high school junior就是高中三年级的学生。college (university) junior是大学三年级学生。
美国通常是小学六年级,初中二年级,高中四年,合起来是十二年。所以high school junior高中三年级的学生也相当于十一年级的学生
现列表如下:
senior大学四年级学生或者高中四年级(或称十二年级学生)
junior大学三年级学生或者高中三年级(或称十一年级学生)
sophomore大学二年级学生或者高中二年级(或称十年级学生)
freshman,新生,大学一年级学生或者高中一年级(或称九年级学生)
其他答案(共5个回答)
junior high school: 初中senior high school: 高中high school: [美]中学,[英]大学预科下面是新英汉词典中的...
Jr是junior的意思,比如布什总统爸爸叫George,布什总统也叫George,那么布什总统就是George Jr.Dr=Doctor,博士, Dr Bro...
在英国,初中:junior middle school,高中:senior middle school,中学统称为middle school。在美国,初中:mi...
诗歌高等学校
答: 是怎么回事啊 是不是缺钙。。。。。。。。
答: 百度上搜“ENGLISH211”第一个结果就是了
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 会出来的,等嘛
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415junior high school是什么意思_junior high school在线翻译_junior high school什么意思_junior high school的意思_junior high school的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
junior high school是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
junior high school是什么意思 junior high school在线翻译 junior high school什么意思 junior high school的意思 junior high school的翻译
junior high school英 ['d?u:nj? hai sku:l] 美 ['d?unj? ha? skul] junior high school 基本解释名词初中junior high school 网络解释1. 初中:(Nursery school)及幼儿园(Lindergarden)、小学、初中(Junior high school)及高中(High school). 美国法律规定,任何学龄儿童均应进入学校就读,并提供义务(免费)的中小学教育,当然进入私立学校就读的话,便要缴付相当昂贵的学费. 有些公立中学,2. 国民中学:以及国民中学(JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL)三年,设置国中部(JUNIOR HIGH PROGRAM)至於特殊教育(SPECIAL EDUCATION)则有专设之特殊学校,其程度分别为幼稚部、国小部、国中部、高中职四阶段.3. 中学:美国的教育系统和中国差不多,也是小学(elementary school), 中学(junior high school), 高中(high school) 和大学(university or college). 在这里除了上大学,其它都是免费的. 所以这里的人家经常生3,4个孩子,上学的负担是很轻的.junior high school 双语例句1. Nanfang Daily News (Reporter/SUN correspondent/Xue Zhe Bo) 6 junior high school students in the Internet cafe to play late into the night, went to Silver Lake area to pass the time, I feel a bad mood, they want to vent their emotions on a young man to commit robbery, and The man was wounded.&&&&南方日报讯(记者/孙颖通讯员/薛哲刘波) 6名初中生在网吧玩到深夜,跑到银湖辖区打发时间,觉得心情不好,想发泄情绪便对一年轻男子实施抢劫,并将该男子打伤。2. While the heroine Odelia Fiennes is a typical school girl, kind-hearted and considerate. They had spent three years in junior high school.&&&&而主角Odelia Fiennes则是典型的校园女生形象,心地善良且善解人意。3. The purpose of this study was to investigate the experience of junior high school student`s resilience in adversity.&&&&本研究以一位逆境向上学生进行个案研究,目的在分析其成长经验的主要内涵。4. 4. The junior high school of time, ask liu history examination of rehabilitate policy is what?&&&&初中的时候考历史,问刘邦的休养生息政策是什么?5. GuPin, two to junior high school PROM was forced to drop out of school.&&&&家贫如洗,只读到初中二年便被迫辍学。6. 6. I am child of a farmhouse, junior high school graduates, without what culture.&&&&我是一个农家孩子,初中毕业,没有什么文化。7. Most of them graduated from junior high school did not work out, physical health, lack of knowledge.&&&&他们大多初中没有毕业就出来打工,生理健康方面的知识贫乏。8. 8. Junior high school graduation, I did not attend high school, but went to the home near the medical school, becoming a medical student.&&&&初中毕业,我没有就读高中,而是来到了离家不远的医学院,成为了一名医学生。9. 9. Years to play online games, but I only played WOW, you did not come across other online games, when playing a junior high school friends talk, asked me to play also, but I am and they go on an Internet cafe, they play天天看Surprisingly, even the meaning of that did not want to play until the last junior high school graduation I did not register a lying, No. dream.&&&&玩网游4年了,但我只玩过WOW,没碰过其他网游一下,当时初中朋友都在玩大话,叫我也玩,但我和他们去了1个月网吧,天天看他们玩,居然连一点想玩的意思都没有,直到最后初中毕业我也没有注册过一个大话,梦幻的号。10. I used to be a Junior high student, My dear mother school belong to the best school in my county.&&&&我曾经是一个高中学生,我的母校是我们县中最好的学校。11. junior high school什么意思11. I attended junior and senior high school, public institutions i n New York and New Jersey, just after the Second World War.&&&&&&二战刚结束,我在纽约和新泽西的公立学校上了初中和高中。12. At the outset one semester did not read junior high school.&&&&&&当初初中一学期都没有读完。13. 13. Demo, an English teacher, in a junior high school, would like to revitalize native ethnic languages, using EFL instruction as the vehicle for developing multicultural awareness and symbiosis as his professional development.&&&&&&铁木洛帝是一位致力於本土语言文化复振的国中英文老师,在英语为外语教学的教学场域堙A他视多元语言文化认知和共生关系为其专业发展的重要课题。14. One day, back when I was a junior in high school, my classmates and I went on a bike ride through the countryside. As dusk fell, we arrived at Zhaiming Temple in Longtan.&&&&&&我那时是高二的学生,有一天,我们全班骑脚踏车郊游,黄昏时来到了龙潭的斋明寺。<p class="p11查询·英语单词大全15. Junior High and High School buildings in our city are overly crowded.&&&&&&我们城市的初高中已经过分拥挤了。16. Hi! I`m Michelle, I `m a junior in Braintree high school.&&&&&&你好!我叫Michelle,我是碧树高中的11年级生。17. junior high school什么意思17. First, let junior high school students understand English and the different high school English: The junior high school English teaching content less intuitive - related, and high school English teaching focus is to raise the reading ability and train the students ability to innovate.&&&&&&一、要让学生了解初中英语和高中英语的不同:初中英语的教学内容少,直观性强,高中英语教学侧重的是提高阅读能力,培养学生的创新能力。18. Look for lose of recall, lose of recall true is too many, today I a personal recall I once struggled of junior high school life, there have my dear classmate, the teacher, who have me respect, also have our happiness happiness of recall, study medium of point intravenous drop drop, recall our 313 classes I have a kind of dear felling, appreciate God, with gratitude you, is you to let I am in the junior high school of life is such of fascinating, such of happiness...........&&&&&&寻找失去的回忆,失去的回忆实在是太多了啊,今天我一个人回忆我曾经奋斗过的初中生活,那里有我亲爱的同学,有我尊敬的老师,还有我们一起幸福快乐的回忆,学习中的点点滴滴,回忆起我们的313班我有一种亲爱的感觉,感谢上天,感谢你们,是你们让我在初中的生活是如此的精彩,如此的快乐。。。。。。。。。。。19. junior high school19. Junior high school students small bite: Well, a good academic performance of students is of course to the other pairs of students better, anyway, right in every aspect.&&&&&&中学生小咬:好,好学生的成绩当然是学生的其他对更好,无论如何,在各方面的权利。20. junior high school是什么意思20. During junior high school and I think of myself as a major breakthrough ------ successful campaign by the schools have become a minister serving girls Treasury.&&&&&&而且初中期间我对自己有很大的突破------通过竞选成功的当上了学校女生部部长职务。junior high school 单语例句1. Another student remembered him drawing a pentagram on the ground with chalk in junior high school and dancing around it with other students.2. A Ying also quit school as a grade one junior high student because her medical condition solicited unwelcome attention by classmates.3. Out of the 45 students in Zhou's class at junior high, only eight went on to graduate from high school.4. The comprehensive test would review a student's performance during junior, middle school and high school.5. Junior Constable Olli Laine said earlier police had evacuated students from the building, which houses both a middle and a high school.6. But the diabetic mother had no strength to continue carrying Huang when he entered junior high as he grew heavier and the school was farther.7. His family's lack of money forced him to drop out of junior high school during his first year.8. The regulation defines school bus as buses providing commuting services to junior high school students and elementary school students.9. When junior high schools need to spend time reviewing what is taught in elementary school, the classes become boring.10. So beginning in junior high school, she felt the pressure of having to excel in exams.<div class="ml p1查询·英语单词大全junior high school 英英释义911查询·英语单词大全noun1. a secondary school usually including 7th and 8th grades&&&&Synonym: junior high school是什么意思,junior high school在线翻译,junior high school什么意思,junior high school的意思,junior high school的翻译,junior high school的解释,junior high school的发音,junior high school的同义词,junior high school的反义词,junior high school的例句,junior high school的相关词组,junior high school意思是什么,junior high school怎么翻译,单词junior high school是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 high school&#22312;&#21073;&#26725;&#33521;&#35821;&#35789;&#20856;&#20013;&#30340;&#35299;&#37322;&#21450;&#32763;&#35793;
“high school”在英语词典中的解释及翻译
Diane goes to
词库:同义词和关联词
(high school在的解释 (C)剑桥大学出版社)
Cory will be
high school in .
(high school在的解释 (C)剑桥大学出版社)
“high school”的翻译
需要一个翻译器吗?
获得快速的,免费的翻译!
high school
免费创建并分享自己的单词列表和小测验!
“high school”的更多意思
“每日一词”
genusa group of animals or plants, more closely related than a family, but less similar than a species
August 30, 2017
August 28, 2017
登录"我的词典"
这是免费的!
创建您自己的单词列表
创建小测试
保存收藏夹
和朋友们分享
个性化您的"我的词典"

我要回帖

更多关于 high school 的文章

随机推荐