帮写给学校的一封回信英文回信 MBA作业

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
帮写一封ENGLISH回信i love to learn chinese...if uou only know howe much!send me basic phrases and words like how to say good morning.thank you...good bye.etc.what i mean the basic words and could you write my name in chinese please i want to see how is it written.please!tosha!
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
you are lovable,I will help you if I can.if you want to say the phrases in chinese,i can use my bad english to teach,don't mind of my poor english..."good morning"
written in chinese is "早上好"or "早晨"."thank you " written in chinese is "多谢”“谢谢”and"good bye "written in chinese is "再见”“拜拜”.is that you want ?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I am sooooo sorry to have upset you. I don't like the thought of you being upset.
Can i just say that you are beautiful in you
I am sooooo sorry to have upset you. I don't like the thought of you being upset.
Can i just say that you are beautiful in your photograph, i was sure that the one on the left was you...and you confirm that it is.
I hope we can still be very very good friends and you know John, you never can tell what will be in the future. Maybe one day you will come to the UK and stay with me.
I would love for you to come and stay here, you seem so nice and very undersanding. These are things that are very important. Sometimes people are not as happy as they seem with the life they have set out for themselves, but they just get on with it.
I hope you are feeling alright today. I can see you are an honest person and, i also am honest, i cannot lie about my situation here. If we are to become very good friends then it is only right to be honest with each other.
Best Wishes
and John...God bless us !!
Ps A pic of me and my daughter.
帮忙看外国朋友什么意思?
看有戏么
该怎么办?如何回复
能否感动。。。
你很有希望呀。这是一份回信。 Hi Dear .... It's so nice to get your reply,Is there everything allright?the things hap相关信息ned you never can change, but I would like to help you make a nice future, 嘿亲爱的。。。真高兴受到你的回信你拿的一切还好么?发生过的事情永远改变不了。可我愿意帮你创造一个美好的将来。
And I want to say we are still very good friend,It's nothing to change because your situation.I like you, I don't care about what your situation
d I understand you. 我想告诉你我们还是好朋友。不会因......
你很有希望呀。这是一份回信。 Hi Dear .... It's so nice to get your reply,Is there everything allright?the things hap相关信息ned you never can change, but I would like to help you make a nice future, 嘿亲爱的。。。真高兴受到你的回信你拿的一切还好么?发生过的事情永远改变不了。可我愿意帮你创造一个美好的将来。
And I want to say we are still very good friend,It's nothing to change because your situation.I like you, I don't care about what your situation
d I understand you. 我想告诉你我们还是好朋友。不会因为你的处境有任何改变。我喜欢你, 你的处境我并不在乎,我也理解你的处境
inkofyoueverysecond,我愿意知道你的一切,每一秒钟都在想你By the way you have a very
beautiful daughter.顺便说一下你有一个非常漂亮的女儿
Keep in touch保持联系
Best regards to you and your daughter
其他答案(共3个回答)
了,你还想和他发展拉??
人家也说了 也许有一天你去了U.K. 你们也许会能在一起.
现在只是好朋友!
Dear John:
you don't know my passion to you have beyond your imagnation!
你不知道我对的感情已经超过你的想像.
I want you ,I need you, Can't yo...
人家都有相关信息了,你还想和他发展拉??
人家也说了 也许有一天你去了U.K. 你们也许会能在一起.
现在只是好朋友!
Dear John:
you don't know my passion to you have beyond your imagnation!
你不知道我对的感情已经超过你的想像.
I want you ,I need you, Can't you be with me ?
我想你,我需要你, 你不能和我在一起么?
I am sooooo sorry to have upset you. I don't like the thought of you being upset.
Can i just say that you are beautiful in your photograph, i was sure that the one on the left was you...and you confirm that it is.
约翰你好,
非常抱歉打扰到你,我不喜欢你老是心理负担太重。在从你的相片来看你帅极了,我觉得左边第一个肯定是你,等待你的确认。
I hope we can still be very very good friends and you know John, you never can tell what will be in the future. Maybe one day you will come to the UK and stay with me.
希望我们一直是很要好很要好的朋友,你也知道,约翰,人永远不可能预知未来,或许将来的某一天你会来英国和我在一起。
I would love for you to come and stay here, you seem so nice and very undersanding. These are things that are very important. Sometimes people are not as happy as they seem with the life they have set out for themselves, but they just get on with it.
我希望你能来并且待在这,你看起来那么可爱、善解人意。这都是很重要的事。有时候人们并不象外表看起来那样快乐,但是日子还是要一样的过。
I hope you are feeling alright today. I can see you are an honest person and, i also am honest, i cannot lie about my situation here. If we are to become very good friends then it is only right to be honest with each other.
希望你今天心情很好。看得出你是个坦率的人,我也很坦率,在这里我不能对我的处境说谎。如果我们能成为很要好的朋友,彼此之间是一定要坦诚相待的。
Best Wishes
and John...God bless us !!
Ps A pic of me and my daughter
万事如意,
约翰,上帝保佑你
附上:我和女儿的照片
西西,不好意思献丑了,水平有限,希望高手指正。
How are things with you,I hope everything goes well.I'm fine,thank you!
I hope we can still be very very good friends too,I know some things can't chang,so i agree with you.
I would love to go there,i hope to see you in one miniute,but
i can't go now,I'm very busy now,i think i will go UK next year,so i hope you are free at that time.
I hope you are feeling alright every day,I look forward to
seeing you.
BEST REGARDS
I am sooooo sorry to have upset you. I don't like the thought of y...
先告诉我笔友,你觉得他应该如何学习汉语,然后告诉他,你可以在哪方面帮助他。我的答案对你有用的话请点好评哦~
高尔基和他的儿子
一、导航台
  课文主要内容及全文思路导读
  高尔基是前苏联著名作家,我们熟悉的小说《童年》就是他的作品。
  你想知道有关他的小故事吗?
不油啊,雪山是清淡出了名的,雪山鸭薯 是雪山系列最清淡的。英国蓝氏据说祛泪痕滴效果不错,但貌似是国产滴粮,英国没有蓝氏这种狗粮,疑似国产“假洋鬼子”。真货有纸盒...
答: 英语很差(当年四级都没过)的情况下,考mba有机会吗?
答: 百度上搜“ENGLISH211”第一个结果就是了
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 会出来的,等嘛
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
用英语写一封求职信
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英文求职信(一)
April 13,2000 P.O. Box 36Tsinghua UniversityBeijing,China 100084Dear Sir/Madam:Your advertisement for a Network Maintenance Engineer in the April 10 Student Daily interested me bacause the position that you described sounds exactly like the kind of job I am seeking. According to the advertisement ,your position requires top university,Bachelor or above in Computer Science or equivalent field and proficient in Windows NT4.0 and LINUX System. I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements. I will be graduating from Graduate School of Tsinghua University this year with a M.S. degree . My studies have included courses in computer control and management and I designed a control simulation system developed with Microsoft Visual InterDev and SQL Server. During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET-6, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question. I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me.I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview. With many thanks, Wang Lin
英文求职信(二)
April 13,2004Room 212 Building 343 Tsinghua University,Beijing 100084 Ms. Yang:I was referred to you by Mr. Zhang, a Partner with your Beijing office, who informed me that the Shanghai office of your company is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your Auditor Program.I have more than two years of accounting experience, including interning as an Auditor last year with the Beijing office of CCCC. I will be receiving my MBA this May from Tsinghua University. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to your company. I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in the field. My background and professional approach to business will provide your office with a highly productive Auditor upon completion of your development program.I will be in the Shanghai area the week of April 16. Please call me at
to arrange a convenient time when we may meet to further discuss my background in relation to your needs. I look forward to meeting you then. Sincerely, Cheng Dan 英文求职信(三)
April 13,2004P.O. Box 36BIIT UniversityBeijing,China 100000Dear Sir/Madam:Now and then corporations send out feelers for just the right type of creative person. This person must fit very specific criteria. Usually, after all is said and done, the corporation wants a business person who can manage, create and communicate. A seasoned professional who's been around for a while. If you've been looking for this rare combination of business savvy and design expertise, my background might interest you: Ten years of working experience. Solid background in the management of creative up-and-comers. Know new technologies that show instant profit, such as CAD/CAM. This is but a brief summary of my abilities. And there is much, much more to share.I feel I have strong marketable skills in which you would be interested. Please contact me if you would like to hear and see more. With many thanks, Huang Yan英文求职信(四)
April 13,2004P.O. Box 36BIIT UniversityBeijing,China 100000Dear Sir/Madam: Please consider me for your Sales Management Program. My background is one of selling ideas, concepts and programs, and of motivating myself and others to realize our potential. Attitudes predict behavior - or so goes the saying in sales. If this holds true, I am sure to be as successful in sales management as I am in my college endeavors. My unceasing optimism, self-determination and ability to set goals have allowed me to achieve academic and personal objectives. Because of my "can do" attitude, sales will provide the challenge and opportunity to continue my successful history of setting and achieving goals. Please allow me the opportunity to elaborate on how my background predicts sales success. I guarantee you'll be providing your corporation with an outstanding sales management . Thank you for your attention.Sincerely, Deng Yun英文求职信(五)
April 13,2004P.O. Box 36BIIT UniversityBeijing,China 100000Dear Sir/Madam: Are you searching for a telecommunications manager with expertise in project management and team leadership? I specialize in creating and implementing high-performance strategies that directly impact growth and profitability of large telecommunications companies. In addition to my knowledge of business processes, I also offer proficiency in telecom software development and cutting-edge technologies. I am relocating to Shenzhen and would be interested in opportunities with your firm. Currently, I serve as manager for BIT Company's Information Industry Division. Briefly, some of my accomplishments include:Developed a tool to track and forecast price,quantity,and revenue, which enables client to monitor business performance Implemented a customized end-to-end testing process and SQL database My business acumen, technical expertise, and leadership capabilities have contributed to a number of successful projects. The enclosed resume outlines my credentials and accomplishments in greater detail. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview. Sincerely,Gu Bin
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码MBA英语小作文中英对照模板(含尾段翻译)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
MBA英语小作文中英对照模板(含尾段翻译)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历