She is my lover老头older4me.us and she is my sweethea

According to the World Health Organization, almost one million (1,000,000) people die from suicide each year. In the last 45 years, suicide rates have increased 60% worldwide. In the United States, there is an average of one suicide every 15 minutes.
This site was created to help us remember some of the names and faces of people from all over the world whose deaths were self-inflicted. Click on a picture to view more information about the person, and for links to their memorial pages.
We hope to show visitors that suicide is a tragic end to lives that once had great potential. Most of all, however, we hope to plant seeds of compassion in the hearts of those who view these faces: seeds that may develop into a commitment to understanding suicide and finding solutions.
This site is dedicated to the parents, family members and friends left behind. It was originally created on September 8, 2007, and rebuilt after a server crash in February 2011. New faces are submitted daily.
New!&"Faces of Suicide: Volumes 1 / 2 / 3" ebooks -- three collections of stories from the heart, compiled by members of the "Parents of Suicides - Friends and Families of Suicides" Internet Community. More info , or use "The Book" link on the menu.
(Click to remove this message.)
Number of Faces: 2,579 / Page visits today: 82,759 / Total visits: 67,577,204

我要回帖

更多关于 sweet box和she 的文章

随机推荐