你好,美国孚镁络是真的吗多少钱盒,你可以代购吗?是正品吗?

温馨提示!如果您担心买到假冒的『美国孚镁络』,还在纠结『美国孚镁络』怎么样?如果您正要购买『美国孚镁络』,那么您不妨花几分钟时间认真看完本篇报道!!
美国孚镁络★原装正品315授权官网
& & &很庆幸今天你来对了地方,花费你3-5分钟时间认真看完,否则将错失一次绝好的心脑血管疾病的机会,已超过3万多名网友实现脑梗恢复健康生活,今天绝不能再错过,一次心脑血管疾病康复的机会!
中风,是一个中医学名词,偏瘫是中风的最常见的表现之一,能够引起中风的常见原因也就是引起中风偏瘫的常见原因。中风偏瘫是最常见的中风后遗症。它是指一侧肢体肌力减退、活动不利或完全不能活动。偏瘫病人常伴有同侧肢体的感觉障碍如冷热不知、疼痛不觉等。有时还可伴有同侧的视野缺损,表现为平视前方时看不到瘫痪侧的物品或来人,一定要将头转向瘫痪侧才能看到。
对于患上中风后应该积极进行治疗,尤其在发病后的前三个月内的康复治疗是获得理想功能恢复的最佳时机,但对病程长者,其潜在功能恢复力也不容忽视,应当继续进行相应的康复治疗,也可达到改善功能的效果,根据临床经验,在发病后两年内,如果康复措施得当,还会有不同程度的恢复。
1998年,世界卫生组织(WHO)已明确血栓是导致心脑血管疾病的重要原因,也是导致中风偏瘫的罪魁祸首。可以说,没有血栓就没有偏瘫!如不除根,偏瘫则无法复原美国国立卫生研究院医学研究:血栓是血液在心血管系统血管内面剥落处或修补处的表面所形成的小块。血栓就是一种不溶性纤维蛋白。血栓流动到心脑血管就可以造成血管的“交通堵塞”,导致突然中风、偏瘫,冠心病、心绞痛、心肌梗死,而这些突发疾病,越来越多地发生在年轻人身上!预防血栓就是预防冠心病、脑中风这些血栓性疾病。可以说,血栓是中风偏瘫的罪魁祸首。
脑梗塞、脑血栓、脑中风等心脑血管问题是中国人健康的头号杀手!心脑血管问题具有“死亡率高、致残率高、反复率高、并发症多”等特点。目前,我国心脑血管问题人群已经超过2.7亿人!大多数人没有预防意识,多在发病后入院抢救,均错过佳时机。每年有300多万人死于心脑血管问题,幸存者丧失生活能力、言语不清、半身不遂、中风偏瘫!自己受罪儿女受累!
美国国立卫生研究院临床研究:血栓是血液在心血管系统血管内面剥落处或修补处的表面所形成的小块。血栓就是一种不溶性纤维蛋白。血栓流动到心脑血管就可以造成血管的“交通堵塞”,导致突然中风、偏瘫,冠心病、心绞痛、心肌梗死,而这些突发疾病,越来越多地发生在年轻人身上!防治血栓就是预防冠心病、脑中风这些血栓性疾病。
2011年美国国立卫生研究院联合美国亚瑟安德鲁医学公司研制生产出一种高活性复合酶制剂——孚镁络,攻克了心脑血管疾病不能治愈的现状。美国孚镁络由世界著名生物化学家诺贝尔生理学医学奖获得者阿瑟科恩伯格教授和世界著名的整合医学大师安德鲁威尔教授联袂打造。
孚镁络Neprinol是美国亚瑟.安德鲁医学公司研制生产的一种高活性复合酶制剂,采用美国AFD专利配方和国际智能的缓控释技术,同步维护人体血液循环与免疫两大系统健康,具有安全强效清除血栓,高效预防血栓,同步修复血管和激活受损脑神经的显著效果,被科学界誉为“人类生物酶研究史上革命性的伟大突破”、“心脑健康的保护神”。
美国孚镁络 纤维蛋白溶解酶
2012年通过美国FDA(食品药品监督管理局)的权威认证。同年被美国《临床医学》评为了“心脑血管疾病的终结者”。2013年被加拿大列入《临床药物手册》心脑血管疾病常规用药
。2014年美国著名《探索频道》,历经半年时间专题报道:“美国孚镁络——心脑血管疾病的终结者”!报道中称孚镁络运用的国际酸碱缓控释技术攻克了溶栓药物吸收差、活性低的这一世界难题。
一谈到中风偏瘫,就想到溶栓,但是只溶栓是远远不够的,大脑机能不恢复,感觉、认知、协调、运动系统功能不恢复正常,中风偏瘫依旧不能恢复,自身免疫功能不提高,中风偏瘫依旧反复发作。
美国孚镁络美国FDA认证,45分钟见效
十二大功效——净血溶栓、调压护心、消炎清基、促循补能、排毒修复、强免抗疲
分解14项循环系统健康问题
高血压、高血糖、高血脂、脑血栓、动脉硬化、冠心病、心肌炎、**……
排除八类免疫系统健康关联问题
风湿性关节炎、II型糖尿病、肾炎、感染性疾病、慢性疲劳、过敏性疾病……
科学配方,超强功效
立竿见影(45分钟):经验证,有些人在服用后45分钟就感到产生了作用,能迅速降低体温,消除炎症,精神舒畅,全身轻松。
循环畅通(3个月):血栓逐渐溶解,血液循环通畅,避免了二次中风的危险;血压、血脂接近正常值、并且稳定;全身关节僵直得到改善,免疫力提高。
脱胎换骨(6个月):使细胞保持良好健康状态,机体充满活力,精力旺盛,脑力充沛,容光焕发,恢复年轻态。
极酶Neprinol——“1溶、2修、3催化、4保护”,系统保护循环、免疫两大系统
1溶——溶解、清除血管已有垃圾(胆固醇、脂肪、血栓等)
2修——加速细胞自我修复,预防血管垃圾(血栓)形成
3催化——为“溶解”和“修复”提供能量
4保护——在清除血管垃圾同时,保持和恢复血管的正常弹性,防止血管破裂。
美国孚镁络中国区官网统一标准价格一瓶998元,低于以下套餐价格的均为假货,请广大患者谨慎购买。
【90粒恢复装】1瓶90粒 用于脑梗塞中风偏瘫早期人群 998元
【90粒巩固装】2瓶用于1-2年脑梗塞中风偏瘫人群 1698元
【90粒强效装】3瓶 用于2-3年脑梗塞中风偏瘫人群 2398元
【90粒高效装】6瓶 用于3-5年脑梗塞中风偏瘫人群 4200元
【90粒长效装】10瓶 用于5年以上脑梗塞中风偏瘫人群 6500元
【150粒强效装】1瓶 用于1-2年脑梗塞中风偏瘫人群 1415元
【300粒强效装】1瓶 3-5年脑梗塞中风偏瘫人群 2598元
【300粒长效装】2瓶 用于5年以上脑梗塞中风偏瘫人群 4598元
美国孚镁络上市以来,为千千万万的心脑血管患者恢复健康,取得了非常瞩目的成就。但是我们也发现,一些不法之徒,打着美国孚镁络官网的旗号销售假冒产品,
这些假冒产品不但不会对心脑血管的治疗没有任何的作用,还可能因为假冒产品含有的副作用成分危害健康。在这里我们提醒广大消费者,美国孚镁络唯一正品销售渠道是官方网站,从未授权任何其它网站销售。购买正品美国孚镁络一定要选择官方网站,这样您的合法权益才能得到保护。
郑重声明:美国孚镁络从未授权过任何公司(单位)和个人在互联网上发布销售和招商信息,如在其它网站购买,一律不享受任何售后和服务,出现产品质量问题与我公司无关!美国孚镁络中国区唯一正品官方网站地址是:【】其它网站均为假冒,在此提醒广大消费者请到美国孚镁络唯一正品官方网站订购!
同时也提醒大家,根据【315打假部门联合中国网络购物管理中心提示】,为贯彻落实“打击
假冒,净化网络购物环境,维护消费者合法权益”的精神,切实保障消费者自身合法权益,远离假货危害,体验到美国孚镁络神奇的效果,请消费者购买时认准
315权威认证美国孚镁络唯一正品官方网站。如在其他任何未经过认证的不明渠道购买,本中心不保证产品真伪,出现任何问题与本中心无关!(新闻中心权威发布)
But, alas! this kind heart had but a short time to remain such. The fatal
poison of irresponsible power was already in her hands, and soon commenced its
infernal work. That cheerful eye, under the influence of slavery, soon became
that voice, made all of sweet accord, changed to one of harsh and
and that angelic face gave place to that of a demon.My mistress
was, as I have said, a kind and tender- and in the simplicity of
her soul she commenced, when I first went to live with her, to treat me as she
supposed one human being ought to treat another. In entering upon the duties of
a slaveholder, she did not seem to perceive that I sustained to her the relation
of a mere chattel, and that for her to treat me as a human being was not only
wrong, but dangerously so. Slavery proved as injurious to her as it did to me.
When I went there, she was a pious, warm, and tender-hearted woman. There was no
sorrow or suffering for which she had not a tear. She had bread for the hungry,
clothes for the naked, and comfort for every mourner that came within her reach.
Slavery soon proved its ability to divest her of these heavenly qualities. Under
its influence, the tender heart became stone, and the lamblike disposition gave
way to one of tiger-like fierceness. The first step in her downward course was
in her ceasing to instruct me. She now commenced to practise her husband's
precepts. She finally became even more violent in her opposition than her
husband himself. She was not satisfied with simply doing as well as he had
she seemed anxious to do better. Nothing seemed to make her more
angry than to see me with a newspaper. She seemed to think that here lay the
danger. I have had her rush at me with a face made all up of fury, and snatch
from me a newspaper, in a manner that fully revealed her apprehension. She was
and a little experience soon demonstrated, to her satisfaction,
that education and slavery were incompatible with each other.
Very soon after I went to live with Mr. and Mrs. Auld, she very kindly
commenced to teach me the A, B, C. After I had learned this, she assisted me in
learning to spell words of three or four letters. Just at this point of my
progress, Mr. Auld found out what was going on, and at once forbade Mrs. Auld to
instruct me further, telling her, among other things, that it was unlawful, as
well as unsafe, to teach a slave to read. To use his own words, further, he
said, "If you give a nigger an inch, he will take an ell. A nigger should know
nothing but to obey his master—to do as he is told to do. Learning would spoil
the best nigger in the world. Now," said he, "if you teach that nigger (speaking
of myself) how to read, there would be no keeping him. It would forever unfit
him to be a slave. He would at once become unmanageable, and of no value to his
master. As to himself, it could do him no good, but a great deal of harm. It
would make him discontented and unhappy." These words sank deep into my heart,
stirred up sentiments within that lay slumbering, and called into existence an
entirely new train of thought. It was a new and special revelation, explaining
dark and mysterious things, with which my youthful understanding had struggled,
but struggled in vain. I now understood what had been to me a most perplexing
difficulty—to wit, the white man's power to enslave the black man. It was a
grand achievement, and I prized it highly. From that moment, I understood the
pathway from slavery to freedom. It was just what I wanted, and I got it at a
time when I the least expected it. Whilst I was saddened by the thought of
losing the aid of my kind mistress, I was gladdened by the invaluable
instruction which, by the merest accident, I had gained from my master. Though
conscious of the difficulty of learning without a teacher, I set out with high
hope, and a fixed purpose, at whatever cost of trouble, to learn how to read.
The very decided manner with which he spoke, and strove to impress his wife with
the evil consequences of giving me instruction, served to convince me that he
was deeply sensible of the truths he was uttering. It gave me the best assurance
that I might rely with the utmost confidence on the results which, he said,
would flow from teaching me to read. What he most dreaded, that I most desired.
What he most loved, that I most hated. That which to him was a great evil, to be
carefully shunned, was to me a great good, to
argument which he so warmly urged, against my learning to read, only served to
inspire me with a desire and determination to learn. In learning to read, I owe
almost as much to the bitter opposition of my master, as to the kindly aid of my
mistress. I acknowledge the benefit of both.
We were all ranked together at the valuation. Men and women, old and young,
married and single, were ranked with horses, sheep, and swine. There were horses
and men, cattle and women, pigs and children, all holding the same rank in the
scale of being, and were all subjected to the same narrow examination.
Silvery-headed age and sprightly youth, maids and matrons, had to undergo the
same indelicate inspection. At this moment, I saw more clearly than ever the
brutalizing effects of slavery upon both slave and slaveholder.
After the valuation, then came the division. I have no language to express
the high excitement and deep anxiety which were felt among us poor slaves during
this time. Our fate for life was now to be decided. we had no more voice in that
decision than the brutes among whom we were ranked. A single word from the white
men was enough—against all our wishes, prayers, and entreaties—to sunder forever
the dearest friends, dearest kindred, and strongest ties known to human beings.
In addition to the pain of separation, there was the horrid dread of falling
into the hands of Master Andrew. He was known to us all as being a most cruel
wretch,—a common drunkard, who had, by his reckless mismanagement and profligate
dissipation, already wasted a large portion of his father's property. We all
felt that we might as well be sold at once to the Georgia traders, as to pass
for we knew that that would be our inevitable condition,—a
condition held by us all in the utmost horror and dread.
声明:中国海西网登载此文出于传送更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。文章内容仅供网友参考,信息纠错: 邮箱:我听说一种药物叫美国孚镁络,是真的吗?
我听说一种药物叫美国孚镁络,是真的吗?
病情描述(发病时间、主要症状、症状变化等):患者中枢神经系统感染,多发性脑梗塞,真菌性肺炎,AIDS。无法说话,吃不下东西,现采用鼻饲喂食,偏瘫,因病失明,现在身体虚弱,偶尔冒汗,病情已经有大半年了,去了好多家医院治疗没好转,我听说有种药叫美国孚镁络,可以清除血管堵塞,很多患者有脑梗冠心病等都有好转,请问这是真的吗?真的有这种药吗?那患者可不可以服用?谢谢
医院出诊医生
擅长:呼吸疾病、过敏哮喘、肺纤维化、支气管炎等
擅长:过敏哮喘、肺纤维化、支气管炎等
擅长:哮喘、肺气肿、呼吸疾病等
共3条医生回复
因不能面诊,医生的建议及药品推荐仅供参考
职称:住院医师
专长:常见神经内科疾病,如脑梗死、脑出血等脑血管病,神经...
你好,艾滋病目前没有很好的特效药物,建议积极处理基础病,正规抗艾滋病毒。
可是患者有80%以上的脑炎,这个药物即使不能针对艾滋病,但会不会对患者的脑有一定的治疗作用。这边的医院只给了抗AIDS的药,和护肝的药。可是没有给治疗其他疾病的药,请问美国孚镁络可以改善患者情况吗
回复:对其了解不多,也不不推荐,在国内不是正规药品
职称:医师
专长:糖尿病合并低血糖,糖原贮积病Ⅱ型,糖原贮积病Ⅰ型,...
&&已帮助用户:144960
问题分析:您好,根据目前的情况的话,我建议您最好是及时到医院去进行住院治疗。意见建议:患者目前年龄比较大,而且病情也比较严重比较多,所以最好是住院。
患者已经在多家医院住过院了,加起来也有半年的时间了。那里的医生都叫不要住了,但是我还是不放弃一丝的希望,请问美国孚镁络是真的可以改善病情的吗?
回复:你所说的这个的话效果不好?
没错,请问您有什么护理建议,除了广东还有什么医院擅长治找这种病
回复:我建议最好是到三甲医院去。
已经去了本省最好的三甲医院了
回复:如果是这个情况的话,定期复查。
职称:主治医师
专长:肺气肿,感冒,大叶性肺炎,肺水肿,支气管炎,哮喘,...
&&已帮助用户:232067
指导意见:你好根据你的描述可能是因为检查颅内感染,肺炎,脑梗塞引起的疾病,你说的没有科学的道理,建议积极治疗配合针灸拔罐推拿理疗
医生,患者是因为医院检查防护措施不足而引起的感染吗?
回复:哦,由于感染建议用消炎药物治疗后复查
这边的医院说吊一个月的消炎药血管会爆的,患者只吊了20多天然后就不吊了,医生说他无能为力,叫我们回家,别住院了。我们出院了,现由于偏瘫意识不清,一直卧病在床,身体虚弱得不行了。请问在家中有什么护理建议,她现在眼睛越来越红,口腔上腭有黄色白色的东西,我应该如何护理其口腔及眼睛,能多活几年就是希望,说不定几年后研究出来这种病的疗法呢!她是无辜的受害者,拜托拜托帮帮忙
回复:注意预防褥疮,勤翻身拍背预防肺部感染
问用美国孚镁络治脑梗塞是特效药吗
职称:医生会员
专长:心房颤动,心肌梗死,早搏,心绞痛,心律失常
&&已帮助用户:18113
指导意见:你好根据你现在所说的这种情况,脑梗塞没有特效药,只能是改善,你说的这种药也是改善。。
问你好!我想问下中风偏瘫可以服用美国孚镁络...
专长:高血压,脑血管梗塞,老慢支,糖尿病,冠心病等慢性病
&&已帮助用户:83489
问题分析:你好,根据你说的这个情况来看的话应该是有脑血管的堵塞所导致的这个症状的发生,与血管壁的硬化和血压粘稠度高都是有一定的关系的意见建议:你说的这个药物是不能治疗中风偏瘫的,建议可以口服一下银杏叶片和丹参片即可,平常要多吃蔬菜水果,配合医生定期复查
问中风用孚镁络有效吗
专长:急性胃肠炎,胃溃疡,糖尿病乳酸性酸中毒,糖尿病酮症酸中毒,I型糖尿病,II型糖尿病,急性肾衰竭,慢性肾衰竭,肾功能衰竭,少尿
&&已帮助用户:46549
指导意见:一般梗塞面积大的话基本上恢复效果都不好,而且多数有可能会瘫痪。你所说的那个东西其实也就是改善神经相关的药物,基本上对于死亡的细胞是没有什么作用的,也就是说这个东西对于大面积梗塞的尤其是运动区梗塞的人来说,如果为了恢复运动功能那么是没什么作用的。
问美国孚镁络
职称:主治医师
专长:糖尿病,女性体毛多症,甲状腺功能亢进症
&&已帮助用户:123492
指导意见:这种情况建议患者最好是把药物发上来都是使用药物的话,当然不能够自己随意使用,一定要在医生的指导下的。
问脑梗塞可以使用孚镁络吗?
专长:高血压,冠心病,心律失常
&&已帮助用户:117525
指导意见:你好,根据你的描述,通常来说,如果出现瘫痪了,一般很难得恢复的,像这种情况,我建议你最好不要随便相信一些广告,一般不可能通过这方面的治疗能够恢复到健康的,目前只能考虑对症支持治疗,坚持服用药物,避免再次出现脑梗,方便的话给个评价,谢谢
问孚镁络对脑血栓后遗症有没有用
职称:主任医师
专长:急性严重呼吸道综合征,呼吸窘迫综合征肺动脉高压,慢性肺心病,变异性咳嗽,慢性支气管炎,支气管哮喘,呼吸衰竭,肺栓塞,肺水肿,慢性阻塞性肺疾病
&&已帮助用户:17885
指导意见:你好,如果你有哪里不舒服,还麻木疼痛,请及时去医院,检查一下明确病因,在医师指导下治疗,千万不要自行服药,以免引起其他不良反应,没有帮助,请评价
关注此问题的人还看了
大家都在搜:
关注健康生活!
哮喘疾病患者除了及时的接受治疗以外,科学的护理也是非常重要的
保持呼吸道通畅:体位引流可以排除积痰,减少继发感染,减轻全身中
是主要的传染途径。健康儿吸入带菌的飞沫或尘埃后可引起感染
由于每个支气管扩张患者的特点不同,在饮食上也是有不同之处的
卧床休息,抬高床头使患儿半卧位以利于呼吸
百度联盟推广
冠心病相关标签
冠状动脉性心脏病(coronary heartdisease),简称冠心病,是指因狭窄性冠状动脉疾病...
免费向百万名医生提问
填写症状 描述信息,如:小孩头不发烧,手脚冰凉,是怎么回事?
无需注册,10分钟内回答
搜狗联盟推广
百度联盟推广
医生在线咨询
评价成功!圈子 - 美国孚镁络中国官网到底是哪个?真假辨别[记者真相揭秘]
较昨日:0名
搜狐我来说两句官方微博和微信
精彩评论 尽在掌握免费发布咨询,坐等律师在线服务
需求发布后
10分钟内收到律师在线回复
平均有多个律师参与回复
得到了圆满解决
您的位置: &
您好:我想咨询一下美国孚镁络在中国哪里能买到真货?
您好:我想咨询一下美国孚镁络在中国哪里能买到真货?
律师回答地区:青海-西宁咨询电话:帮助网友:8935 次点赞人数:<span class="s-c666" id="r_ 人你好,可以向中国的代理商咨询。 13:51地区:青海-西宁咨询电话:帮助网友:26277 次点赞人数:<span class="s-c666" id="r_ 人你好!不属于法律问题,建议谨慎处理 14:10
无锡推荐律师心脑血管疾病,是心脏血管和脑血管疾病的统称,具体表现为高血压、高血脂、高血糖等,即俗称的“三高”富贵病。而“三高”则会进一步诱发一系列致死致残率极高的诸如冠心病、脑血栓、脑溢血等疾病。随着人们生活水平的提高和生活方式的日趋不科学与不合理,心脑血管疾病发病率连年升高,且有着高的令人恐怖的死亡率。世界卫生组织(WHO)报道中国每年死于心脑血管疾病近300万人,平均每10秒就有一人死于心脑血管疾病。称中国人:“不是死于疾病,而是死于无知”。
目前国内常用的有两种产品
一:血管扩张类。这一类主要通过扩张血管,增加血流量,改善微循环进行治疗,在早期一直是临床的首选用药。
二:溶栓类药物。随着人们对疾病认识的深入,溶栓成为解决心脑血管疾病的新途径,我国的医学科研人员相继研制成功溶栓类多种药物。使治疗跃上了一个新台阶。但是这些药物在心脑血管的防治及其中风偏瘫复原上显得力不从心。
美国医学研究认为:人有两条生命通道,一条是血管,他是血氧供应通道;另一条则是神经,他是传导通路;血管为大脑提供血氧,大脑通过神经来发出信号,控制各个肢体器官做出正确的反应。
21世纪初美国国立卫生研究院酶学研究室联合美国亚瑟·安德鲁医学公司研制生产出一种高活性复合酶制剂——孚镁络,攻克了中风偏瘫不能治愈的现状。
美国孚镁络——美国亚瑟·安德鲁医学公司最引以为豪的生物复合酶制剂!
孚镁络采用了美国皇冠级纤维蛋白溶解酶专利配方和国际智能酸碱缓控释技术,能同步维护人体血液循环与免疫两大系统的健康。2012年通过美国FDA(食品药品监督管理局)的权威认证。被美国《临床医学》医学杂志评为了“心脑血管疾病的终结者”。
孚镁络特点是:孚镁络是一种高活性的纤维蛋白溶解复合酶,他不单能溶解血栓、修复血管、增加血氧量,还从修复血管和神经两方面一起作用,改善大脑的血流分配,修复受损的脑神经,恢复大脑的正常生理功能,从而终结中风偏瘫。血管、神经一起调节,在美国引起了强大反响,改写心脑血管疾病久治不愈的历史。
由于中国心脑血管病的发病率逐年提高,由此引发的中风偏瘫患者也在急剧增加。脑萎缩半身不遂,肢体瘫痪、神志不清、语言障碍、大小便失禁、生活不能自理,给本人和家庭带来了巨大痛苦。美国孚镁络的问世打破了这一国际科研难题。
美国国立卫生研究院为确保的疗效,世界著名生物化学家诺贝尔生理学医学奖获得者阿瑟·科恩伯格教授,亲自临床验证“孚镁络生物复合酶疗法”,该疗法具有溶栓抗凝、消除血肿、软化血管、重建侧肢循环、修复再生神经细胞的功效。其特点是:以神经细胞再生和损伤修复作为治疗重点,激活神经细胞的线粒体酶,修复细胞损伤,促使细胞再生,逐渐恢复患者的神经功能,真正达到告别运动、语言和思维障碍的目的。
美国FDA将“美国孚镁络生物复合酶疗法”列为“心脑血管康复工程”的首推治疗方法,予以特别推广。该疗法的推广,在美国引起了强烈反响,一个个久病不愈又渴望健康的患者在“山重水复疑无路”的情况下,看到了“柳暗花明又一村”。
美国孚镁络正品官网:。登录网站,即可购买到正品美国孚镁络。
While in Peru, with a gold miner of 45 years, I asked him how he was so confident about finding a gold mine. He replied, "There is gold everywhere. Most people are not trained to see it."
And I would say that is true. In real estate, I can go out and in a day come up with four or five great potential deals, while the average person will go out and find nothing. &Even looking in the same neighborhood. The reason is they have not taken the time to develop their financial genius.
I offer you the following ten steps as a process to develop your God-given powers. Powers only you have control over.
1. &I NEED A REASON GREATER THAN REALITY: The power of spirit. &If you ask most people if they would like to be rich or financially free, they would say "yes." But then reality sets in. The road seems too long with too many hills to climb. It's easier to & & just work for money and hand the excess over to your broker. I once met a young woman who had dreams of swimming for the U.S Olympic team. The reality was, she had to get up every morning at 4 a.m. to swim for three hours before going to school. She did not party with her friends on Saturday night. &She had to study and keep her grades up, just like everyone else.
When I asked her what compelled her with such super-human ambition and sacrifice, she simply said, "I do it for myself and the people I love. It's love that gets me over the hurdles and sacrifices."
A reason or a purpose is a combination of "wants" and "don't wants." When people ask me what my reason for wanting to be rich is, it is a combination of deep emotional "wants" and "don't wants."
I will list a few. First the "don't wants," for they create the "wants." I don't want to work all my life. &I don't want what my parents aspired for, which was job security and a house in the suburbs. &I don't like being an employee. I hated that my dad always missed my football games because he was so busy working on his career. &I hated it when my dad worked hard all his life and the government took most of what he worked for at his death. He could not even pass on what he worked so hard for when he died. The rich don't do that. They work hard and pass it on to their children.
Now the wants. &I want to be free to travel the world and live in the lifestyle I love. I want to be young when I do this. I want to simply be free. I want control over my time and my life. &I want money to work for me.
Those are my deep-seated, emotional reasons. What are yours? If they are not strong enough, then the reality of the road ahead may be greater than your reasons. I have lost money and been set back many times, but it was the deep emotional reasons that kept me standing up and going forward. I wanted to be free by age 40, but it took me until I was 4? with many learning experiences along the way.
As I said, I wish I could say it was easy. It wasn't, but it wasn't hard either. But without a strong reason or purpose, anything in life is hard.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG REASON, THERE IS NO SENSE READING FURTHER. IT WILL SOUND LIKE TOO MUCH WORK.
2. I CHOOSE DAILY: The power of choice. That is the main reason people want to live in a free country. We want the power to choose.
Financially, with every dollar we get in our hands, we hold the power to choose our future to be rich, poor or middle class. &Our spending habits reflect who we are. &Poor people simply have poor spending habits.
The benefit I had as a boy was that I loved playing Monopoly constantly. &Nobody told me Monopoly was only for kids, so I just kept playing the game as an adult. I also had a rich dad who pointed out to me the difference between an asset and a liability. &So a long time ago, as a little boy, I chose to be rich, and I knew that all I had to do was learn to acquire assets, real assets. My best friend, Mike, had an asset column handed to him, but he still had to choose to learn to keep it. Many rich families lose their assets in the next generation simply because there was no one trained to be a good steward over their assets.
Most people choose not to be rich. For 90 percent of the population, being rich is "too much of a hassle." &So they invent sayings that go, "I'm not interested in money." &Or "I'll never be rich." Or "I don't have to worry, I'm still young." &Or "When I make some money, then I'll think about my future." &Or "My husband/wife handles the finances." The problem with those statements is they rob the person who chooses to
think such thoughts of two things: one is time, which is your most precious asset, and two is learning. Just because you have no money, should not be an excuse to not learn. But that is a choice we all make daily, the choice of what we do with our time, our money and what we put in our heads. That is the power of choice. All of us have choice. I just choose to be rich, and I make that choice every day.
INVEST FIRST IN EDUCATION: &In reality, the only real asset you have is your mind, the most powerful tool we have dominion over. Just as I said about the power of choice, each of us has the choice of what we put in our brain once we're old enough. You can watch MTV all day, or read golf magazines, or go to ceramics class or a class on financial planning. You choose. Most people simply buy investments rather than&
first invest in learning about investing.
A friend of mine, who is a rich woman, recently had her apartment burglarized. The thieves took her TV and VCR and left all the books she reads. And we all have that choice. Again, 90 percent of the population buys TV sets and only about 10 percent buy books on business or tapes on investments.
So what do I do? I go to seminars. I like it when they are at least two days long because I like to immerse myself in a subject. In 1973, I was watching TV and this guy came on advertising a three-day seminar on how to buy real estate for nothing down. I spent $385 and that course has made me at least $2 million, if not more. But more importantly, it bought me life. I don't have to work for the rest of my life because of that one course. I go to at least two such courses every year.
I love audio tapes. The reason: I can rewind quickly. I was listening to a tape by Peter Lynch, and he said something I completely disagreed with. &Instead of becoming arrogant and critical, I simply pushed "rewind" and I listened to that five-minute stretch of tape at least twenty times. Possibly more. But suddenly, by keeping my mind open, I understood why he said what he said. It was like magic. I felt like I had a window into the mind of one of the greatest investors of our time. I gained tremendous depth and insight into the vast resources of his education and experience.
The net result: I still have the old way I used to think, and I have Peter's way of looking at the same problem or situation. I have two thoughts instead of one. &One more way to analyze a problem or trend, and that is priceless. Today, I often say, "How would Peter Lynch do this, or Donald Trump or Warren Buffett or George Soros?" The only way I can access their vast mental power is to be humble enough to read or listen to what they have to say. Arrogant or critical people are often people with low self-esteem who are afraid of taking risks. You see, if you learn something new, you are then required to make mistakes in order to fully understand what you have learned.
If you have read this far, arrogance is not one of your problems. Arrogant people rarely read or buy tapes. Why should they? They are the center of the universe.
There are so many "intelligent" people who argue or defend when a new idea clashes with the way they think. In this case, their so-called "intelligence" combined with "arrogance" equals "ignorance". Each of us knows people who are highly educated, or believe they are smart, but their balance sheet paints a different picture. A truly intelligent person welcomes new ideas, for new ideas can add to the synergy of other accumulated ideas. Listening is more important than talking. If that was not true, God would not have given us two ears and only one mouth. Too many people think with their mouth instead of listening to absorb new ideas and possibilities. They argue instead of asking questions.
I take a long view on my wealth. I do not subscribe to the "Get rich quick" mentality most lottery players or casino gamblers have. I may go in and out of stocks, but I am long on education. If you want to fly an airplane, I advise taking lessons first. I am always shocked at people who buy stocks or real estate, but never invest in their greatest asset, their mind. Just because you bought a house or two does not make you an expert at real estate.
3. CHOOSE FRIENDS CAREFULLY: The power of association. First of all, I do not choose my friends by their financial statements. I have friends who have actually taken the vow of poverty as well as friends who earn millions every year. The point is I learn from all of them, and I consciously make the effort to learn from them.
Now I will admit that there are people I have actually sought out because they had money. But I was n I was seeking their knowledge. In some cases, these people who had money have become dear friends, but not all.
But there is one distinction that I would like to point out. I've noticed that my friends with money talk about money. And I do not mean brag. They're interested in the subject. &So I learn from them, and they learn from me. My friends, whom I know are in dire straits financially, do not like talking about money, business or investing. They often think it rude or unintellectual. So I also learn from my friends who struggle financially. I find out what not to do.
I have several friends who have generated over a billion dollars in their short lifetimes. The three of them report the same phenomenon: Their friends who have no money have never come to them to ask them how they did it. But they do come asking for one of two things, or both: 1. a loan, or 2. a job.
A WARNING: Don't listen to poor or frightened people. I have such friends, and I love them dearly, but they are the "Chicken Littles" of life. &When it comes to money, especially investments, "The sky is always falling." They can always tell you why something won't work. The problem is, people listen to them, but people who blindly accept doom-and-gloom information are also "Chicken Littles." As that old saying goes, "Chickens of a feather agree together."
If you watch CNBC, which is a goldmine of investment information, they often have a panel of so-called "experts." One expert will say the market is going to crash, and the other will say it's going to boom. If you're smart, you listen to both. Keep your mind open because both have valid points. Unfortunately, most poor people listen to "Chicken Little."
I have had more close friends try to talk me out of a deal or an investment. A few years ago, a friend told me he was excited because he found a 6 percent certificate of deposit. I told him I earn 16 percent from the state government. The next day he sent me an article about why my
声明:中国海西网登载此文出于传送更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。文章内容仅供网友参考,信息纠错: 邮箱:
<input type="hidden" name="content" value=" " />

我要回帖

更多关于 孚镁络官网 的文章

随机推荐