有一首好听的日语女声歌曲歌,女声的,,有一段是啊哦伊重复的……不知道哪位大神知道啊。。

求一首日文歌的名字,高潮部分很激昂,一个女的唱好像是I say yeah~ I say yeah~_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求一首日文歌的名字,高潮部分很激昂,一个女的唱好像是I say yeah~ I say yeah~
求一首日文歌的名字,高潮部分很激昂,一个女的唱好像是I say yeah~ I say yeah~,应该是一部动漫里的歌,哪位大神知道啊?
我有更好的答案
是Aliez 泽野弘之的
应该是 Homemade家族的 I SAY YEAH
你说的应该是aLIEz。《aLIEz》是日漫《ALDNOAH ZERO》中的ED2(by SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:mizuki)。由于配乐最初出现在第一话火星骑士伴随着爆炸开始接近地球,因此通常赞其名为“降落神曲”或“核爆神曲”。表题曲「A/Z(アズ)」及び「aLIEz(アライズ)」はいずれも、泽野弘之が剧中音楽も担当するTVアニメ「アルドノア・ゼロ」のエンディングテーマに决定!ボーカリストには新人女性ボーカリストmizukiを抜擢。作曲者:泽野弘之演唱者:mizuki
你肯定是找的这一首.....mizuki - aliez
其他5条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
日文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答求一首歌名,是一首英文歌,重复最多的就是i can be 什么的,女声的,曲风比较轻快,有大神知道_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求一首歌名,是一首英文歌,重复最多的就是i can be 什么的,女声的,曲风比较轻快,有大神知道
求一首歌名,是一首英文歌,重复最多的就是i can be 什么的,女声的,曲风比较轻快,有大神知道吗
我有更好的答案
i could be the one
采纳率:34%
stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger, of mine has had its many tolls, yeah。下面是全部歌词, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger:Now I feel that this heart, of mine has taken many falls,Stils time to be,s time to be, bigger bigger, I will find a way, to hold onto the love inside,It&#39,Now I feel that this soul, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger,Still sometimes the pain, is what we need for us to grow, yeah,So when it&#39,It's time to be..望采纳,谢谢, can turn into a waterfall,The prettiest things, can come out of the coldest night, yeah,And even with broken wings, to look into my deeper side,I will.I can be., stronger stronger, harder harder, sometimes you find your way to fly, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, I can be., bigger bigger, stronger stronger, stronger stronger, harder harderYes, I can be, bigger bigger, harder harder,It&#39,It's time for me应该就叫“I can be”
是girlfriend----avril唱的,《the best damn thing》 里的主打歌。Girlfriend Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it's not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend You're so fine I want you mine You're so delicious I think I'll bet You're all the time So addictive Don't you know What I can do To make you feel alright Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious And hell Yeah I'm the mother fucking princess I can tell you like me too And you know I'm right She's like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it's not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend I can see the way I see the way You look at me And even when you look away I know you're think of me I know you talk about me all the time again and again So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear Better,yeah,make your girlfriend disappear I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again Cause she's like so whatever And you can do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey hey you you I could be your girlfriend Hey hey you you I know that you like me No way no way No.it's not a secrect Hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can,cause I can do it better Ther's no other,so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid,what the hell were you thinking? In
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答一首音乐,很火高潮部分是重叠的:哦哈 啊伊啊伊啊伊 哦哈啊伊啊伊啊伊 是女声_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
一首音乐,很火高潮部分是重叠的:哦哈 啊伊啊伊啊伊 哦哈啊伊啊伊啊伊 是女声
音调挺高的,被用过背景音乐。 以前听到过后来忘记了。应该是国外的歌 这个只是高潮部分,剩下的是伴奏 很有节奏感
我有更好的答案
嗯,这首歌我也很喜欢。应该是日语歌,梦的点滴。
爱在心口难开
恩,。你确定不是忐忑么
不可能,不知道别来瞎搅和
哦。。。。。不是就不是咯。
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答找一首欧美的歌,女声,附歌词_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
找一首欧美的歌,女声,附歌词
Keep expecting you to sing for me,some comfortable to keep.It`s ball cage all alongI`m trying the purpose thing to be ,I drop it in the sleep,it`s heading for the street.There isn`t many memory,the invitation never come
False Alarm-KT Tunstall
采纳率:70%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
等待您来回答一首日语歌,啊哦咦,啊哦咦,叫什么名字_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
一首日语歌,啊哦咦,啊哦咦,叫什么名字
我有更好的答案
あおい あおい あのそらAOI AOI, ANO SORA歌名叫【青鸟】