在线英语语法词典好的帮忙翻译下,不要词典翻译!

请英语好的哥哥帮忙翻译一下这一段,不要词典翻译的哦,语法错误太多了,这篇作文很重要的,谢谢了!_百度知道
请英语好的哥哥帮忙翻译一下这一段,不要词典翻译的哦,语法错误太多了,这篇作文很重要的,谢谢了!
我是一个十岁的男孩,我是在一个单亲家庭中长大的,所以,我要面对许多问题,这些问题都是那些正常家庭中的孩子不用面对的,因为他们有父母,父母会替他们安排好许多事情,帮助他们许多事情,代替他们面对许多事情,所以他们会比我幸福,也比所有在单亲家庭中...
我有更好的答案
because they have parents and their parents will arrange many things for them , which can effectively avoid being addicted, these will not let the children be addicted, bt know what the reason is. So they would be happier than me , also
than all the children from single-t stay long time on line, and do not play games for too long time . Children also try not to play online games, even When you do, do not spend money in network game . We can do many things, such as studying, listening to music, seeing movies, and help them to face and deal with things, we will face many temptations in our growth. Network is the greatest . It is not a bad thing, and I got lost, then they steal money, and in the end they walk on
the way to crime. Children don&#39. I also like playing games before. It is now very common that children was addicted for playing online games.
For this problem I
have no good solution, either. I just suggest that children should control themselves and get to know a clear idea of nets. In the society. Some play standalone games, I have no interest in the game. Luckily
I promptly
corrected my fault, and I don&#39, Some can play online games . Because the network game will let the children be addicted, many children steal and cheat
money from home because of
playing online games . But
often it is not enough, playing many gamesI am a ten-year-old boy. I grow up in a single-parent family , so I need face many problems, which those
children of the normal family don't face
采纳率:20%
In this society, our growth process will face many temptations, this problem I have no good solution, music, movies, these will not let the children are addicted, but can also play games online, standalone games, online games can play, playing many games, more do not long time playing games, also try not to play online games, I also like playing games before, which can effectively avoid addicted, even play, not in network game in spending, which is the greatest impact on our network, nets is not a bad thing, and helpt know what the reason, then no interest in the game.Playing online game addiction is now very common, instead they face many things, so they would be better than me happy, but the network game will let the children are addicted, many children because playing online games and to cheat home money, but it is not enough, then to steal, but I promptly corrected, also don&#39, don't long time online, and in the end to the way of crime, LAN games can play, I just suggest that we control themselves, and a clear understanding of nets, also in a single-parent family than all the children happiness, because they have parents, parents will arrange for them many things, you also play game addiction, online can do many things, can learnIs a ten-year-old boy, I was in a single-parent family grew up in, so, I was faced with many problems, these problems are those normal the children of the family not face
I am a ten-year-old boy, I was growing up in a single-parent family ,so I am faced with many problems, these problems are those children who were growing up in a normal
family not faced with, Because they have parents, parents will help them to arrange everything instead they face many things themselves, so they would be better happy than me, also all the children who were in a single-parent family .In the society, as we grew,we would face many temptations.Network is the one which is the greatest impact on our life . Nets is not a bad thing. We can do many things online, such as learning, listening music, seeing movies. The children will not be addicted to them, but playing games online is an exception, the online games will let the children are addicted to, many of the children who playing online games
deception their parent to ask for money, but it is not enough, then to steal, and in the end to the way of crime, I also like playing games before, playing many games, I also play game addiction, but I promptly corrected, also don't know what
is the reason, then I have no interest in the game.Playing online games addiction is now very common,for
this problem I have no good solution, I just suggest that we should control ourselves, and make a clear understanding of nets, don't use long time online especially playing online games, even play, not in network game in spending, which can effectively avoid addicted.可能有些时态上没有太注意的地方或者语法的错误,自己再修改一下吧
一直都在玩大型3D网游,感觉太累了,现在玩玩《问~道》这样的回合游戏,觉得还不错呢。
天イ骄3好像要出了,一起等吧
I am a ten-year-old boy, I was in a single-parent family grew up in, so, I was faced with many problems, these problems are those normal the children of the family not face, because they have parents, parents will arrange for them many things, and help them to many things, instead they face many things, so they would be better than me happy, also in a single-parent family than all the children happiness. In this society, our growth process will face many temptations, which is the greatest impact on our network, nets is not a bad thing, online can do many things, can learn, music, movies, these will not let the children are addicted, but can also play games online, standalone games, online games can play, LAN games can play, but the network game will let the children are addicted, many children because playing online games and to cheat home money, but it is not enough, then to steal, and in the end to the way of crime, I also like playing games before, playing many games, you also play game addiction, but I promptly corrected, also don't know what the reason, then no interest in the game. Playing online game addiction is now very common, this problem I have no good solution, I just suggest that we control themselves, and a clear understanding of nets, don't long time online, more do not long time playing games, also try not to play online games, even play, not in network game in spending, which can effectively avoid addicted. 我怕有点错
其他高手帮忙看下
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。请帮忙翻译?但是不要用词典翻译?翻译的象英语,_百度知道
请帮忙翻译?但是不要用词典翻译?翻译的象英语,
不符合美国食品质量控制体系的要求
美国规定,食品必须在安全,卫生的条件下制造,加工,包装及储存,而为达到食品安全的目的,美国分别在不同的食品生产中强制性的推行了一系列的食品安全控制体系,如。。。等,这些强制性的措施不仅适用于美国本土的加工企...
我有更好的答案
A set of practise has been used in the USA for all kinds of food production, for instance.. The US federal law has a very clear limit on the permissible food additives and colors and the ways they are to be used. Any food additives and colors that are not listed must be approved by the FDA before they can be used, a fail to comply with the practise will result in returning to original manufactorer or confistication...The use of hazzard food additives and colorsThe problem can be classified both qualitative and a lack of understanding of the American Laws. These mandatory practise is not only applied to the American food production companies but also all food imports to America. ThereforeFail to meet the demand of the US food quality control systemThe US government has made it is mandatory to produce food in a safe and sanitized condition in order to ensure the food safety
采纳率:33%
including packing and storage::Fall short of America Food Safety Quality Control SystemIn America, food are demanded to be produced in safe and healthy condition如下.To ensure food safety,America enforces series of on food safety control system such as……Those enforceable measures is applicable to American producers as well as companies whose products are to export to America, processing and packing are implimented
under unhealthy condition. It will either be detained or be refused.Adoption of unsafe additive and food color is regarded as not only quality problem of product but also insufficient understanding of American laws and regulations.As a result,any food violating its food regulations is deemed that the food
production. Code of Federal Regulations gives detailed specifications as to use scope,use methods and relevant restriction about allowable additives and food color while for the additives and food color
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
词典的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。请高手帮忙解答,谢谢! 不要拿字典翻译,谢谢!!!!_百度知道
请高手帮忙解答,谢谢! 不要拿字典翻译,谢谢!!!!
The filter time constant serves to adapt the digital input filter (filter of second priority). At a step change of the input signal, approx. 26 % of the change is detected
after the elapse of a time period corresponding to the filter time...
筛选程序时间常数用来匹配数字输入筛选(二次优先级筛选)。在输入信号阶跃变化〔或者步骤变更〕的点位上,与筛选时间常数对应的数据字段[或目的字段]dF (2 x dF:约 59 %;5 x dF:约. 96 %) 的时限流逝以后,约26 %的变化被检测到。
采纳率:90%
来自团队:
大约96%);dnt&在时期的过去的以后&/dnt&gt: 大约59%; 5 x dF ;与过滤器时间常数dF (2 x dF相应的过滤器时间常数服务适应数字输入过滤器(第二种优先权过滤器)。 在输入信号的换步,查出大约26%变动&lt
有意思吗?不懂就不要装。我是需要帮助,而不是你的一堆垃圾文字。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
请高手帮忙的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。帮忙翻译一下!~不要用翻译字典,语法不对!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下!~不要用翻译字典,语法不对!
打比赛这个夏天对我来说很特别,这是唯一一个我不需要打任何比赛的夏天。~打奥运会,我或许会去钓鱼,治疗一下脚伤,我不用担心时间不够,只希望别长太多肉
我有更好的答案
It's the only summer that i don&#39.I may go fishing.I'll treat my feet.I don&#39This sumt have to play any game
采纳率:36%
This summer meant a lot to me which involved no race. I could fish sometime or do some therapy to my leg wound.I didn't care what time it would take, just hope won't get too much weight.Takt part in Olympic game, play games.
ll go fishing or treat my injury to my footthis summer is special to me for it's the only one that have no match for me. I don't care that time is limited,just hope I won't be more fat.go for the Olympic games.maybe I&#39
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
字典的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。帮帮忙翻译一下,不要百度的也不要用词典的谢谢(所以作为一个大学生把自己的课程学好,课后时间找一些有_百度知道
帮帮忙翻译一下,不要百度的也不要用词典的谢谢(所以作为一个大学生把自己的课程学好,课后时间找一些有
帮帮忙翻译一下,不要百度的也不要用词典的谢谢(所以作为一个大学生把自己的课程学好,课后时间找一些有意义的事情,可以时自己的课余生活更丰富一些)
我有更好的答案
So as a college students leave their course learning, after-school time to find some meaningful things, can when their own after school life more rich.
采纳率:65%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
词典的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语法软件哪个好 的文章