英语高手来翻译句子啊……机器翻译不好饭前口服.一次1-2片,一天三次.至少三天
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Before meals.1-2 slices at a time,three times a day.At least three days
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Take before meals,1-2 Tab/time,3times/day,3 days at least
Take the medicine before the meal, 1-2 tablets at a time, three times a day for at least three days.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语高手来.请帮忙翻译一句话,不要机器翻译的那种.句子如下:无论等你多长时间,你依然是我最珍贵的人.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
No matter for how long I ahve to wait for you,you are still the person I cherish the most.如果还有问题可以找我.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
No matter when you how for a long time, you are still my most precious person.
No matter how long I wait for you, you are still the person I cherished most.
no matter how long i wait you ,you are always the most precious for me
No matter for how long I ahve to wait for you, you are still the person I cherish the most.希望我的回答对你有帮助,如果还有问题可以找我。
扫描下载二维码求英语高手翻译。别用机器翻译_百度知道
求英语高手翻译。别用机器翻译
Come and enjoy the wonders of underwater world
if you are interested in the wonderful underwater world. the documentary Iceans is a film
you must see. this great film is about the oceans if the world. Since it was shown all over the world...
由于在这部影片中采用了新的方法,观众们可以和鱼儿一起在海中游泳并且很真实的看到水下的新奇和危险,这些孩子很穷不能上学。Ali 放学后尽可能早的回家,把海洋中的生活像鱼的视野一样展现在观者眼中。不久就有很多其他的孩子来看他到底能教些什么然后越来越多的孩子来到了他家的后院来上课。 Oceans(指电影名字)吧观影者带入到了海洋的深处。他在学校学习非常努力。他尽力写下老师在课堂上说的课程。Babar Ali 是一个很出色的学生并且在学校总是能拿到高分。但是放学以后 他就成为了一位老师, 他给村镇里的其他孩子上课。导演说道他想让观众们看到鱼儿在水下的视野冰用这种方式让人们去思考海洋的未来,有上百个学生在他家的后院等着他来上课。Ali 在9岁的时候开始给他的朋友们上课1来享受奇妙的海底世界吧。现在又超过900个孩子在他学校上课而且有9个志愿者帮助Ali来上课。如果你真的喜欢奇妙的海底世界,那么纪录片Oceans就是一部一定要看的电影了。这是一部关于世界海洋的伟大电影。自从去年他在全世界公映以后,他在全球各大电影节上斩获无数奖项。这部花费了著名的法国导演Jacques Perrin 5年时间耗资5000万欧元的电影Oceans这的是值得一看。2
一位特别的老师Babar Ali 住在印度的一个小村镇。他是一位17岁的学生
采纳率:41%
值得一看。一个特别的老师巴阿里住在印度的一个小村庄。阿里回家后尽快学校,用这种方式帮助他们多想想未来的海洋。导演说他希望观众能看到海洋的鱼见了他们。他是一个17岁的学生。他在学校学习很努力。他尽力写下他的老师在课堂上说。由于新的方法被用来制作这部电影。因为它表明去年在世界各地,它赢得了很多奖项在不同的国际电影节。海洋带电影观看者入心的海洋,给他们一个鱼眼视图的海上生活先来后到啊 猪来享受奇妙的海底世界如果你有兴趣在奇妙的海底世界。纪录片iceans是电影你必须看到。这部伟大的电影是关于海洋如果世界。巴阿里是个优秀的学生,他总是得到好成绩在学校。但在学校。它花了法国著名导演贾可佩兰五年和欧元让海洋,观众可以“游”之间的鱼类和“看”,一个令人兴奋的海底世界充满了奇迹和危险,如果。阿里客回家后尽快学校。有数百名儿童等待他在他的后院。阿里开始给他的朋友课在9岁,他是一个“老师”,他告诉其他的孩子在他的村庄。他们太穷了去上学
你帮我翻译这两篇回加你5分
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。急!请英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译,翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!_百度知道
急!请英语高手帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,汉译英,不要机器翻译,翻译准确点,在线等,谢谢!
1.我为自己的无礼行为向她道歉。
2.情绪低落时,他总是静坐几个小时。
3.你们应当认真对待即将到来的期末考试。
4.客户满意是我们的最终目标。
5.新来的职员表现很好,经理对他很满意。
6.我们一到家,就开始下雨。
7.不管你是和我一块去还是待在家里,...
我有更好的答案
Try as you wishI apologize to her for my rudeness.He usually sits alone quietly for hours when he is in low mood.You should prepare seriously for the coming final exam.Our ultimate goal is to satisfy the clients.The new employee shapes up,which satisfied the manager.No sooner had we arrived home than it started to rain.I will go whether you come with me or stay at home
采纳率:53%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
机器翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求英语高手翻译论文摘要 化学方面的不要机器翻译 谢谢100分有追加_百度知道
求英语高手翻译论文摘要 化学方面的不要机器翻译 谢谢100分有追加
以前曾经提过此问题,但由于摘要最后的结论有所改变,希望高手重新翻译一下,不要机器的,谢谢!
制备了一种能有效去除海水中持久性有机污染物(POPs)的三油酸甘油酯复合吸附剂。并对其制备方法、形态结构及其对水持久性有机污染物的吸附行为进行了研究。实...
请不要机器翻译 那个我也会 差一点忘了题目:新型吸附材料活性炭-三油酸甘油酯复合吸附剂的制备及性能研究
我有更好的答案
At the same time, humic acid concentration) of naphthalene and anthracene adsorption velocity. The experimental results show that a lower temperature, higher ionic strength, higher pH, salinity and higher specific concentrations of humic acid is conducive to improve the speed of adsorption of naphthalene, and anthracene in particular salinity, as well as its adsorption process of influencing factors, salinity. And preparation methods, morphological structure and its impact on water Persistent Organic Pollutants Adsorption behavior was studiedPreparation of a sea water can effectively remove persistent organic pollutants (POPs) of the composite adsorbent triolein. The experimental results show that the performance of new composite adsorbent stability, seawater trace lipophilic, temperature, PH value of adsorption has the best speed, also studied the different factors (temperature, ionic strength, pH , persistent organic pollutants has a strong adsorption capacity. The experimental results show that this new type of composite adsorbent using activated carbon as support carrier, in the activated carbon coated lateral Triolein has a cellul to Chennai and anthracene as the target pollutants, Study on adsorption equilibrium
Preparation of a sea water can effectively remove persistent organic pollutants (POPs) of the composite adsorbent triolein. And preparation methods, morphological structure and its impact on water Persistent Organic Pollutants Adsorption behavior was studied. The experimental results show that this new type of composite adsorbent using activated carbon as support carrier, in the activated carbon coated lateral Triolein has a cellul to Chennai and anthracene as the target pollutants, Study on adsorption equilibrium, as well as its adsorption process of influencing factors. The experimental results show that the performance of new composite adsorbent stability, seawater trace lipophilic, persistent organic pollutants has a strong adsorption capacity. At the same time, also studied the different factors (temperature, ionic strength, pH , salinity, humic acid concentration) of naphthalene and anthracene adsorption velocity. The experimental results show that a lower temperature, higher ionic strength, higher pH, salinity and higher specific concentrations of humic acid is conducive to improve the speed of adsorption of naphthalene, and anthracene in particular salinity, temperature, PH value of adsorption has the best speed, and with the ionic strength increased, with higher concentrations of humic acid decreased.采纳我的
Preparation a kind of can have an effect to dislodge three oleic acid glycerin ester compound adsorbent of seawater middle endurance organic pollutants (POPs). And have been in progress to whose preparation method , form structure and their adsorption behavior to water endurance organic pollutants studying. The experiment bear
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
机器翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 机器翻译的应用场景 的文章